The ONE Spa @#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Ya I am bored near sq1 too
  2. Guest:
    Any sq1 availabilities?
  3. Guest:
    Oh my god. Go see Lexi at Pickering angels. She blew my mind!!!
  4. Guest:
    Contact me at [email protected] to suck it¹
  5. Guest:
    Want to suck my hard thick ckoc tonight. Trenton or Belleville ok
  6. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience in my hometown. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  7. Guest:
    Any indian in Scarborough?
  8. Guest:
    Any indian?
  9. Guest:
    Silouhette
  10. Guest:
    Address?
  11. Guest:
    Oli massage by girls
  12. Guest:
    Anything in Burlington Ontario
  13. Guest:
    Any white girls that do r&t
  14. Guest:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 👍🏼💋647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart3:heart2
  15. TOS88:
    Touch of silk on the Queensway 💋💋
  16. Guest:
    Any exotic massage in mississauga?
  17. Guest:
    Any lady available for sex tonight mississauga
  18. Guest:
    Hi
  19. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE :rolf416 781 0088 @2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:carFREE PARKING 👠Shahika and Hamide.
  20. LauraEdmonton:
    Positive Stress relief Swedish Massage!!! Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text).:heart2:heart2:heart2
  21. Guest:
    ♥💋 TAYLOR, SHANIA & MARIA @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! COME IN NOW XO 647-348-4845
  22. Baby Bella:
    ♥♥👍🏼👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:moonwalk:heart2
  23. Baby Bella:
    ♥♥💋Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889-
  24. Sweettouch:
    :heart4 SEXY OUTCALL EROTIC MASSAGE IN PARIS :heart4 24/7 :thongGIRLS ARE WAITING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW. GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE:thong WE CAN GIVE YOU REAL RELAXATION WITH OUT FEET, NAKED BODIES, HANDS:thong JUST CALL/TEXT RIGHT NOW📞+33 7 54 16 01 99 , OUR SITE: HTTPS://SWEETTOUCH.FR!!
  25. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058

dalong2372

Reaction score
I went yesterday to One spa since I was nearby. JJ show me the new girl and her name is Yuki who is Asian around 5.6 tall young late 20 maybe early 30 nice body. I accept the offer and went massage with Yuki
Yuki massage is okay to my like and she spends around 15 minutes for nice massage. After the flip, fun time starts and I left home happy.
I paid 40 plus 100 tip
I recommend her for people Who are looking for young tall girl with c cup, milky skin with good massage.
Please share your comment too to other members if you try her and text me if you have any questions. Cheers
Yuki is definitely worth seeing. Very sweet and pleasing personality and her service is great.
Thanks MBC.

Reactions: Mbc

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Angela and KK are on duty today.

Angela :gorgeous tall body with beautiful C's and seductive long legs. Friendly and fun, sexy body that would make you go crazy! Come and find out!

KK: She is 22 yrs old, 105LBs and 1.65m height from Vietnam. KK is pretty girl with a pair of smokey eyes and her skin is soft like cotton too. Great services guaranteed, don't miss it!

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Today New Girl Nina and Crystal

Nina:
is a beautiful Chinese stands 1.65m height. She is good looking and has sexy slim body that you don’t want to miss. Besides, she provides exceptional good service too.
Don't miss out the opportunity to check out earlier today before they are getting busier

Crystal: slender, great firm ass at about 5' 4", 103 lbs, nice slim tight toned body with very pretty face. Very sensual massage, great attitude, very service oriented and liberal.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
We have a New Girl

Yuki
She is very young and very pretty. I'm sure she will surprise you with her talent s. Make sure you don't miss her

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle.

HowardXXX

Reaction score

Angela :gorgeous tall body with beautiful C's and seductive long legs. Friendly and fun, sexy body that would make you go crazy! Come and find out!

KK: She is 22 yrs old, 105LBs and 1.65m height from Vietnam. KK is pretty girl with a pair of smokey eyes and her skin is soft like cotton too. Great services guaranteed, don't miss it!

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Core team is working today at THE ONE Spa, who is service oriented, provides excellent holistic massage and a lot of funs

HowardXXX

Reaction score

Nina:
is a beautiful Chinese stands 1.65m height. She is good looking and has sexy slim body that you don’t want to miss. Besides, she provides exceptional good service too.
Don't miss out the opportunity to check out earlier today before they are getting busier

Crystal: slender, great firm ass at about 5' 4", 103 lbs, nice slim tight toned body with very pretty face. Very sensual massage, great attitude, very service oriented and liberal.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
We have a New Girl Yuki

Yuki
and JJ are on duty today.

Yuki She is very young and very pretty. I'm sure she will surprise you with her talent s. Make sure you don't miss her

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, and know how to cuddle.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Today Newest Ladies Nancy

Nancy,Mia
and JJ are on duty today

24 years old Beautiful Nancy is a former fashion model with pretty face and has a pair of incredible, natural and soft 36D tits. Nancy's massage is very good and know how to treat you well on the table too, don't miss your chance to meet her at The One Spa !

Mia: who is a beautiful car show model from Singapore just join to the line up recently, she has S shape body with a pair of 36C and she also provide excellent and incredible technique too.,

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle.

Mbc

Reaction score
Today Newest Ladies Nancy

Nancy,Mia
and JJ are on duty today

24 years old Beautiful Nancy is a former fashion model with pretty face and has a pair of incredible, natural and soft 36D tits. Nancy's massage is very good and know how to treat you well on the table too, don't miss your chance to meet her at The One Spa !

Mia: who is a beautiful car show model from Singapore just join to the line up recently, she has S shape body with a pair of 36C and she also provide excellent and incredible technique too.,

These 3 girls are fun for Friday night especially for Duo :)

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Welcome our new attendants:

New face Baby and Tina are on duty today.

Baby: from Japan 23years old, 5’ 3” slim, soft skin 100 lbs, very cute and good massage.Don’t miss her!

Tina is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
JJ and LaLa are on duty today!

LaLa :is Amazing body, slim and petite, long dark hair with beautiful face and exquisite skin. You do not want to miss.

HowardXXX

Reaction score

HowardXXX

Reaction score
The ONE spa closes at 9pm, there are still a lot of time to have a holistic massage to relax your body and relieve your stress... at the same time have some funs... :):):)

HowardXXX

Reaction score

Nina:

HowardXXX

Reaction score
We have a New Girl Yuki

Yuki
and JJ are on duty today.

Yuki She is very young and very pretty. I'm sure she will surprise you with her talent s. Make sure you don't miss her

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, and know how to cuddle.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
The ONE spa closes at 9pm, there are still a lot of time to have a holistic massage to relax your body and relieve your stress... at the same time have some funs... :):):)

Mbc

Reaction score
These 3 girls are fun for Friday night especially for Duo :)
Went last Friday and was welcomed by jj. I asked if any other girls were working to try duo if available and jj was okay to have duo with Mia.

Room fee was $40 for half hour. but i decided to go with the BS for $80 each. We started with the body slide which was nice and Mia and JJ got into it. Mia skin and boobs were nice and soft, and i had fun playing with her boobs. after 10-15 minutes jj then gave me a massage that was good enough to get me back up ready for round 2.

Rating:
mia
Face - 8
Body - 8
Service - 9
Massage - 8
Age - I would say early 30's
Total damage is 200 - 40 door fee plus 160 for duo for BS, fun
This is my first time to try duo which is heaven.

I have tired jj, yuki , crystal and Mia and service is good and priced okay .
enjoy gentlemen, cheers

Dac0714

Reaction score
Went last Friday and was welcomed by jj. I asked if any other girls were working to try duo if available and jj was okay to have duo with Mia.

Room fee was $40 for half hour. but i decided to go with the BS for $80 each. We started with the body slide which was nice and Mia and JJ got into it. Mia skin and boobs were nice and soft, and i had fun playing with her boobs. after 10-15 minutes jj then gave me a massage that was good enough to get me back up ready for round 2.

Rating:
mia
Face - 8
Body - 8
Service - 9
Massage - 8
Age - I would say early 30's
Total damage is 200 - 40 door fee plus 160 for duo for BS, fun
This is my first time to try duo which is heaven.

I have tired jj, yuki , crystal and Mia and service is good and priced okay .
enjoy gentlemen, cheers
👍👍like big breasts choose crystal and Mia 😛