What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

The ONE Spa @#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East

text or call at 416-433-8409 full body naked msge
Call: 437~333~4760 North Guelph
Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 (only text ) :heart6:scratch:heart2😘:heart6:heart2😘
  2. Blue Angel Spa:
    Cindy+Coco are available today. Amy and Coco (afternoon) on Saturday. Blue Angel Spa 3021 Bathurst (at Lawrence) North York M6B 3B5 ☎ (416)781-9188 ☎
  3. Blue Nile:
    Very convenient, exit from 401 westbound and you are here, Blue Nile Wellness Centre, 350B Wilson Avenue 416 398-5777 very soothing relaxation treatments by Oriental attendants
  4. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Bobo is Chinese and Korean mixed and Young sexy Sophia ☎416-800-8026
  5. Superior_Health:
    Shelly is here today for excellent relaxation treatment... Nancy is here for Oriental style therapies.. 416 756-4800
  6. Winnie:
    MAY and COCO are working Friday at WINNIE SPA.
  7. EliteSpa:
    Friday at ELITE SPA: WENDY and slim sexy MIMI
  8. InTheMoonlight:
    SUKI and MICHELLE and COCO
  9. MagicGarden:
    Cherry and Spanish Angela Two of the most popular ladies today at MG :heart1
  10. Japanese massage:
    Ottawa CuRvY beautiful absolutely gorgeous 36DD petite 3Japanese 819 328 8198
  11. lemon_tree:
    Yoyo and Lisa here Friday.... good session.
  12. red rose spa:
    Pearl is at McCowan Saturday. Very sexy thin young Indian girl 20. 2 Invergordon Ave, Scarborough, M1S 2Y8. ☎☎ 416-292-1268 ☎☎
  13. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri Oct 23. 10am-10pm New Chinese girl Amy. 164 cm 38DD 130 Lbs and Slim Chinese Cici.
  14. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy new face ‘Channel’ and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Bobo is Chinese and Korean mixed and Young sexy Sophia ☎416-800-8026
  16. L_H_Health:
    Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today, come and be lulled to sleep during your relaxation treatment. 416 800-3938
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    Coco at #211-2095 Weston road today
  18. Japanese massage:
    In Ottawa 3 BUSTY yOUNGE SWEET JAPANESE GIRLS Limited time visit. Prostate! Dom availl 819 328 8198 /free parking
  19. Japanese massage:
    In Ottawa 3 BUSTY yOUNGE SWEET JAPANESE GIRLS Limited time visit. Prostate! Dom availl 819 328 8198 /free parking
  20. Lawrence king:
    :heart3:heart35 DESI GIRLS:heart6 1 MIDDLE EASTERN, 1 EUROPEAN ON DUTY:dance TEXT 416.230.0199 OR BOOK OCEANASPA.BOOKSY.COM
  21. Garo:
    416 781 0088 $30/30 min GOLDEN MASSAGE /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates FREE PARKING
  22. oasis_care:
    for a great time today with Avni , Julie or Bella at 880 Ellesmere 416 915-9005
  23. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri Oct 23. 10am-10pm New Chinese girl Amy. 164 cm 38DD 130 Lbs and Slim Chinese Cici.
  24. ReadyOne:
    sexy new young mina and wendy 📱647 891 0699 @downtown 72 gerrard west/bay
  25. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy new face ‘Channel’ and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
One more review of Cici....

I started off my day in a quandary. I know I wanted it, but where to go?
I decided to take the advice of others on this forum, Picko, Useful Idiot and head on over to Oriental Spa.
I'm so glad I did - I called ahead and was told Cici was there but when I got there and knocked - no one answered. Had to call the spa again
and the Mgr told me wait a few minutes. I thought maybe she was busy with another customer but after 3 minutes, Cici opens the door
with a great big smile on her face and a soft LFK. She allowed me in and I asked if she was Cicci and she said Yes. I told her I had been there before and the Mgr knows me somewhat.
At this point she leads me to a clean room, standard, as far as I've seen here. So Cici looks cute, shes got her hair bunned in clip so I can't see her long hair right now.
She's got this tiny little skirt on and a sexy top as she asks how long I want to stay and instructs me to lay down and asks how I like my massage?
"Hard of soft?" I told her let's go with the flow and start off medium for now. So she starts of light , neck shoulders, back and some legs. Soon she puts oil on me and I'm thinking here's where it gets good! And dam it was good! The next 15 minutes or so was very erotic and sensual, teasing licking, kissing etc..Her massage of my neck and shoulders compares to no one I have ever had, legit or semi. Her teasing of my balls and other parts was amazing - She concluded the massage part with some back walking.
Soi here is where it gets really goooooood - away she went to work on the rimming. OMG I am so blown away with her skills at this. I was getting goose bumps up and down, rock hard and enjoying every frigging moment. At one point I was thinking this was going to be the whole 45 minutes / hour.
But I waited, I knew there was more pleasure to come, and sure enough, after some time at this she positioned herself for some 69. Her pussy is as advertised, sweet and clean. Mind you that I was trying to talk to her throughout but Not much for chit chat, just pure pleasure.
Cici knows what she's doing and does it good. I have had difficulty cumming while being sucked, but she did it!! . She didn't flinch when I exploded in her mouth and she took every bit of my offering. WOW, WOW, I'm thinking, that was fabulous--- she goes out to get herself cleaned up a bit. She comes back with her little school girl outfit on but no panties this time. I had done my deed but she was asking me for a 2ND SHOT. Holy crap Batman, I just unloaded everything but to her credit she goes at it again - AND AGAIN AND AGAIN - I had to stop her because i knew it wasn't going to happen again. Ha Ha - I was laughing and she was giggling and it was all good! The icing on the cake now happens as she laid down on the table exposing her glorious, pussy to me and tells me to kiss her again. I start to go down on her again and now realize how tight she really is!! and she tells me this too. I had to giggle a bit but she isn't lying. So I'm licking her clit to death for the next 5-10 minutes when she comes!!! her body raised up and out came the ohhhhh moan. After a minute she gets up and tells me "Ok, your in the club, you did good and says I was her first for this Chinese New Year". IN THE END, she cleaned me up with hot towels and away I went - what an experience that was. Repeating just as soon as I can recover - cheers to all - hope this helps someone.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Ci Ci and J J on duty today !!!

Cici...she is a very good looking lady From Vietnam about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and sexy body. She is very service oriented, very open minded and well known at Oriental spa and Anna Relax spas as one of the best and have lots of regulars following her whenever she works. Come and find out why she's one of the most sought after girl.

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle

⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment)

Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East,
North York (DVP/Lawrence)
(One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station

Orchid Spa Toronto – BEST MASSAGE
TORONTO

3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Tel:4372206963 or 9056047776

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Two ladies are available at THE ONE SPA....both have decent body, great service, very friendly, fun to play with and know how to cuddle

(One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station

TORONTO

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New young girl chloe and La La on duty today !!!

Chloe is a very cute 24 yrs old young girl. She is about 5' 2" tall with a very sexy face and a nice sexy curvy body. She works before at RMT spas so she can massage very good and knows how to please a man. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy going. She is a must try.

La La :pretty face, Tall sexy body with big C’s and long legs, a must see!!! Very friendly and great massage , liberal and great service

TORONTO

3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Tel:4372206963 or 9056047776p

Whitesnake1987

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
VERY CONCERNING SCEINCE BABY!

"Study shows nearly 90% of people are asymptomatic with COVID-19"

"The ‘silent transmission’ of COVID-19 is of huge concern as researchers have found nearly 90% of people with the condition do not have the symptoms."

MPAS AND CUSTOMERS ARE REALLY MESSING WITH THEIR HEALTH. COME QUICKLY, THE VIRUS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE BABY 87168.jpg rawImage.jpg

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Chloe is a very cute 24 yrs old young girl. She is about 5' 2" tall with a very sexy face and a nice sexy curvy body. She works before at RMT spas so she can massage very good and knows how to please a man. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy going. She is a must try.

La La :pretty face, Tall sexy body with big C’s and long legs, a must see!!! Very friendly and great massage , liberal and great service

TORONTO

Here is a short review of Chloe by TP C. She is the only girl I have seen 3 weeks in a row. Her BJ and deep throat skill is as good as DT Maggie. Need I say more?

Visited Chloe today. Top 5 experience ever! Chloe is very sensual and open minded. She does a SF2 at the start of the massage. If you haven't tried it, you should. Many MPAs rub oil on you. Chloe does a great massage. I won't go into the details of the rest of the massage. Suffice it to say, she did not disappoint! Chloe ends the experience with a SF2. I left a happy man!.

Lex luther

Reaction score
Here is a short review of Chloe by TP C. She is the only girl I have seen 3 weeks in a row. Her BJ and deep throat skill is as good as DT Maggie. Need I say more?

Visited Chloe today. Top 5 experience ever! Chloe is very sensual and open minded. She does a SF2 at the start of the massage. If you haven't tried it, you should. Many MPAs rub oil on you. Chloe does a great massage. I won't go into the details of the rest of the massage. Suffice it to say, she did not disappoint! Chloe ends the experience with a SF2. I left a happy man!.
Great, if she is busy ...any reviews on LaLa..she looks interesting 😉

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Great, if she is busy ...any reviews on LaLa..she looks interesting 😉
She is always busy so there must be something good about her. Just wonder why no one post any review of her.

HowardXXX

Reaction score

TORONTO

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
here is Chloe's review and I got BBBJCIM on my repeat visits..

Chloe.. One of the cutest and best service girl in a long while.

Just had a session with a new young girl Chloe this morning after golf. She is one of the cutest girl and one of the best service girl I have had in a long while since Rita disappeared. She is about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs, a little on the curvy side but not fat. The best thing about her was her sweet personality and cute shy smile when she greeted me at the door. She looks very pretty and cute in a way which was pretty hard for me to describe.

She took me into the room and told me she will be back in 2 minutes. I told her I need a quick shower and to take her time. Had a quick shower and laid face down on the table. She started her massage from my legs and I was pretty shocked with her massage technique. It feels like my leg and my calf muscle was in a vibrating machine. Just perfect for my tiring golf calf muscles. Then she moved up slowly to thighs with a mixed of little tease on the bum and inner thighs. She may looks young I can tell right away she is well experienced. Then she moved to my shoulders and my back explaining me where the strategic points are in a body later to find out she used to work at a legit RMT place for a few yrs.

On the fun part, she was one of the best I have had in a long while since Rita days. She started with a light tease on my back , my bum, inner thighs and lifted my ass up a bit for the tongue job she would like to perform on my balls and ass. Not really rimming, just between the ass and the balls. She may be young but she just knows exactly which buttons to push. Then she told me to flip over and went for an amazing CBJ starting with light chomping a bit and slowly went down for the deep throat as deep as she could with a combination of head twisting action. What a great feeling it was and I was in shear heaven. I didn't want her to stop at all. I stopped her when I was about to blow my load cuz I want to know how her service will be in full service. I slid down from the bed and position her at the edge of the bed for a few minutes of Daty. No surprised to see she got soaking wet in no time and I can tell she loves sex. Reposition her a bit for great entry and it was lots of fun making out with a girl who loves what she is doing. She has all the moves to get you deep inside her and pulling my body closer to her body saying she loves the feeling of closeness. To my surprise DFK was allowed and responded well with more thrusting action from her gyrating moves to a point I couldn't hold on to it any longer and blew my load. She is not a clock watcher, takes her time well to clean me up and kissing and licking my shaft which was still semi hard after all the cleaning.

What a session it was and it was one of my most enjoyable session in a while. I would highly recommend her and I dare say her sweet personality and massage skills alone is worth the money you spent. Cheers guys!
Damn..on my drive back to work , all I was thinking was what would it be like if I can get a BBBJCIM from this girl. The way she slams my shaft deep down her throat until she hit my base was just amazing

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New face beautiful girl Suki Mia J J Three girls on duty y today !!!

We have a new beautiful Korean Chinese mixed young student Suki on firday She is a very cute girl in her low 20s with big round beautiful eyes and nice curves. She is a student and doing this job as a part time
only once a week. Don't miss out gentlemen.

Mia, who is a beautiful car show model just join to the line up recently, she has S shape body with a pair of 36C and she also provide excellent and incredible technique too

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle

TORONTO

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New face Niko and Mia on duty today !

Niko : 23 years old from Mexico. Blonde hair, 36 D cup, very sexy body and good service.

Mia, who is a beautiful car show model just join to the line up recently, she has S shape body with a pair of 36C and she also provide excellent and incredible technique too

TORONTO

57CE0877-FFF6-4B94-870B-B6799297C26A.jpeg

Whitesnake1987

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
+805 NEW CASES TODAY BABY! EVEN WITH APPOINTMENT ONLY TESTING

IF YOU THINK NONE OF THESE CASES ARE FROM SPAS, YOUR DUMBER THAN KRAYJEE

KEEP GOING BABY, MESS UP YOUR HEALTH IF YOU DON'T VALUE IT. THE VIRUS DON'T MIND.

YORK REGION CASES UP 50% FROM YESTERDAY

rawImage.jpg 87168.jpg

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Snaky baby,
You are copying and pasting the same thing in every thread. That's why people got pissed and put you on ignore. Pls be more creative like qinging okay baby.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New face Niko working today !

Niko : 23 years old from Mexico. Blonde hair, 36 D cup, very sexy body and good service

57529D38-EDA4-4753-9D0A-7EDFF53473B8.jpeg

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Tina and J J on duty today !!!

Tina: is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs

TORONTO

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Tina and J J on duty today !!!

Tina: is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs

TORONTO
Here is a review of Tina...

I dropped into 202 today and was greeted buy a lovely asian girl Tina. She has nice light brown hair down to her mid back and a very nice tan and curvy body. Booked a half hour massage and wasn't disappointed. Tina provdes a nice strong massage and is a real sweet heart when it came to the flip. We started with a BS. Her skin is so soft, warm and enjoyable. Then she went down on jr with a real passion. I love the eye contact as she swallowed me whole and kept that incredible suction on my shaft. Her edging skills are top notch. I came as she gripped jr and her tongue was circling my head.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Review The ONE Spa @#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East- -Review of JJ Toronto Massage Review 7
RyeHiDude Review 1315 Lawrence- 202 - Nina Toronto Massage Review 10
D The ONE Spa #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 29
R The ONE Spa at #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 4
L The ONE Spa at #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 6
L The One Spa #202 1315 Lawrence Toronto Massage Review 32
U Only One Spa 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, Suite 202 & 301 Toronto Massage Review 0
A Nikki @ Comfort Space Spa 670 Bloor St. West Unit 202 Toronto Massage Review 2
I QQ Spa recent Re-visit Toronto Massage Review 1
N Bella at Palace Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
P Review Vaughan Spa Reviews Amanda, Shantel, Bella, Amy, Valentina, Dion Toronto Massage Review 3
I QQ Spa recent visit Toronto Massage Review 25
L paris at perla spa Toronto Massage Review 0
P Review Review: Leela @ Seduction Spa Toronto Massage Review 4
M Serena Taiwanese lady (very openminded) at RED ROSE SPA Toronto Massage Review 15
P Review Seduction Spa Reviews Part 2 Toronto Massage Review 16
P Review Seduction Spa Reviews Part 1 Toronto Massage Review 11
T Vivid Spa Toronto Massage Review 4
P Review Sweet & Adorable Young Japanese Girl Yuki @ Greenway Spa - 416-512-9693 Toronto Massage Review 3
B Review Candy spa Toronto Massage Review 7
Essem Chat Seduction Spa - Pre/Post COVID Toronto Massage Review 23
M Have you tried DAHLIA Spa, 4710 Yonge St, 2nd Floor ??????????????? Toronto Massage Review 4
sugar3d Question Hot Rocks Spa - Emily Toronto Massage Review 5
H Chanel from Purple Sugar Spa? Toronto Massage Review 2
C Did Blondie spa close for good? Toronto Massage Review 8
D Maggie @ Winnie Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
D Announcement Delinto Spa Schedule & Information - 3814 Bloor Street West in Etobicoke near Kipling - Contact via Text or Call 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 18
Breakindamoves Non-Asian in Asian Spa Recommendation? Toronto Massage Review 9
F Petite Lisa at Forever Spa Toronto Massage Review 13
W Chat Elegant Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
mike2night New Yorkdale Spa (Barbara) Toronto Massage Review 0
L Girls at Seduction Spa Toronto Massage Review 7
P Carol at perla spa Toronto Massage Review 7
R Review Zoey of Delinto Spa - First Time Reviewer Toronto Massage Review 8
snoopdoggie Aruba Spa; 818 Wilson Toronto Massage Review 3
W Seduction Spa. How to Pick a girl? Toronto Massage Review 15
S Another Euro Milf for me - Albion Spa Toronto Massage Review 17
L Review LA Monny Spa - Cherry Toronto Massage Review 6
I Aqua Pure Spa recent visit Toronto Massage Review 4
P Review Greenway Spa/Delinto Spa Combo Day for those that enjoy MSOG Toronto Massage Review 18
P Review Exotic Sexy French/Singapore Mixed Girl Avery @ Delinto Spa in Etobicoke - 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 12
CoolBro Forevs Joyce Wellness Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
B K spa review Toronto Massage Review 4
P Review Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Porn Star Look & GFE Farah @ Delinto Spa in Etobicoke - 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 38
Fakes125 Question Anyone know names of Asian girls who left Seduction Spa the past year? Toronto Massage Review 12
KSPA4227B K Spa 4227 Sheppard Ave. East Unit B6 Toronto Massage Review 122
KSPA4227B Announcement K Spa News Toronto Massage Review 6
I Best SPA in GTA for FS Toronto Massage Review 11
H Moved Best Asian Spa for Sunday afternoon appt.? Toronto Massage Review 24
shakib Kourtney @perla review (finally) Toronto Massage Review 9