What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

The ONE Spa @#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East

Call: 437~333~4760 North Guelph
text or call at 416-433-8409 full body naked msge
Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Linda, young and pretty, nice body, great service.... here with two good to be true Tammy... 647 352-1588
  2. dave guhan:
    Lisa is back!
  3. Superior_Health:
    gorgeous Lola in today for relaxation treatment... Nancy here for Oriental style therapies..3459 Sheppard Avenue east. 416 756-4800
  4. Kawaii Spa 574 Yonge Street 416.925.9883:
    MONDAY: Jennifer, CoCo
  5. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Yumi: Chinese-Japanese mixed and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Table shower. Queen: ::Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  7. Blue Nile:
    absolutely the cleanest Spa in GTA.. all newly renovated... professional and caring staff.. 350B Wilson Avenue 416 398-5777
  8. oasis_care:
    nice start to the week, Julie, Erika, Candy... 416 915-9005
  9. L_H_Health:
    Sophie is at 1699a Bayview Avenue today, walk in appointments available now. 416 800-3938
  10. Winnie:
    MAY and WENDY at Winnie Spa today. Yonge & Wellesley
  11. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Oct 19 Pretty Face Chinese Mimi.
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sun OCT 18 Young Slim Beautiful Vietnamese Nana.
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    we have a lovely face :::Cherry and Yumi: ::Chinese-Japanese mixed sexy model on duty ☎416-800-8026
  14. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Mimi and sweet apple on duty ☎416-800-8026
  15. red rose spa:
    Hanna is at McCowan today. 2 Invergordon Ave, Scarborough, M1S 2Y8. ☎☎ 416-292-1268 ☎☎
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    must see, Yoyo at 1536 Warden Avenue, shapely body, friendly, great treatment 647 346-8086
  17. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  18. MagicGarden:
    Ivy and Kary. Chinese or Cuban, your choice :)
  19. EliteSpa:
    Come and visit Tiffany at ELITE SPA today :heart3
  20. InTheMoonlight:
    KITTY and MICHELLE at Moonlight now. Time for a great massage
  21. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Mimi and sweet apple on duty ☎416-800-8026
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    we have a lovely face :::Cherry and Yumi: ::Chinese-Japanese mixed sexy model on duty ☎416-800-8026
  23. Superior_Health:
    Two of the prettiest attendants in GTA, Lola and Mimi are at 3459 Sheppard Avenue east today 416 756-4800
  24. lemon_tree:
    small body cici today, great treatment. 4155 Sheppard Avenue east.
  25. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Eva looks pretty much like this one..
Screenshot_20201005-174406_Gallery.jpg

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
New face beautiful Lily & Angela on duty today !!!!

Lily..she is a very beautiful young girl in her mid to high 20s, about 5' 5" tall, around 110 lbs with nice slender shapely body with long legs. She looks more like a Vietnamese girl than a Chinese. Her English is very good, very friendly and always ready to have fun. Just imagine those long legs spread wide and up in the air......Oh my !

Angela : gorgeous tall body with beautiful C's and seductive long legs. Friendly and fun, sexy body that would make you go crazy! Come and find out!

⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment)

Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East,
North York (DVP/Lawrence)
(One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station

Orchid Spa Toronto – BEST MASSAGE
TORONTO

3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Tel:4372206963 or 9056047776
here is a review of tall and sexy Lily by Iced cap....
Lily is about 5'6 with a Hawaiian kissed look, not your typical pale and malnourished looked that I have encountered all too often in my spa visits. She does not look Chinese or Vietnamese as I later read for the lineup.
She brought me to the back and thought I was getting the large walk in shower room but i was shown th room on the right. Half the size with attached shower/ wash basin.
She told me to get ready and will be right back. Guess no shower still but Caliguy may be able to guide me to the shower ways.
She came back in and proceeded to give a nice massage and kickass head massage before working onbthe butt/ legs and plenty ofnteasing with a nice reach under technique.
As she noticed the additional attention to her, she asked me to turn over. As I was looking up, I was treated to her wonderful melons with very yummy targets to snack on.
She then gets on the table to proceed to have a nice conversation with Jr and I was treated to a nice juicy treat (she is trimmed with a well manicured landing strip)
She sensensed I was very ready and mounted to provide a nice view of her body and a little jewellery to accent that body.
She was also open to changing things up and senses as you start your finale, cuddles up until you are well drained. As she gets off she gave Jr a little goodbye talk ensuring total satisfaction.
I was again provided towels to clean off and a bottle of water as I again left well drained and content until I either track down Chole and or Cici.

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New face beautiful Lily & Angela on duty today !!!!

Lily..she is a very beautiful young girl in her mid to high 20s, about 5' 5" tall, around 110 lbs with nice slender shapely body with long legs. She looks more like a Vietnamese girl than a Chinese. Her English is very good, very friendly and always ready to have fun. Just imagine those long legs spread wide and up in the air......Oh my !

Angela : gorgeous tall body with beautiful C's and seductive long legs. Friendly and fun, sexy body that would make you go crazy! Come and find out!

(One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station

TORONTO

LordMp

Reaction score
Is nancy still working here? What days is nancy on schedule?

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Ci Ci and J J on duty today !!!

Cici...she is a very good looking lady From Vietnam about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and sexy body. She is very service oriented, very open minded and well known at Oriental spa and Anna Relax spas as one of the best and have lots of regulars following her whenever she works. Come and find out why she's one of the most sought after girl.

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle

TORONTO

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Cici...she is a very good looking lady From Vietnam about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and sexy body. She is very service oriented, very open minded and well known at Oriental spa and Anna Relax spas as one of the best and have lots of regulars following her whenever she works. Come and find out why she's one of the most sought after girl.

JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle

TORONTO

here is a partial review of the same Cici...

Yes Cici is one of the best Asian MPA in the GTA. She is so open minded and willing to do whatever you want.

I went back to see her this morning at Anna Relax Spa at 2950 Kennedy north of Finch. Let me tell you guys that nothing has changed in terms of her service and her openness.
Cici was amazing! Better than I remember when I last saw her 4 months ago in September. Her body is still fantastic. Beautiful soft tits with sensitive nipples and a nice firm ass. There two things Cici does exceptionally well; rimming and bbbjcim face fucking. I would have to put Cici right up there with Coco and Oshawa Maggie as some of the best rimmers in the GTA.

HowardXXX

Reaction score

Enjoy a holistic massage by beautiful friendly ladies with service-oriented attitude in a clean and quiet luxury room fills with soft music...:)

TORONTO

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here is more juicy review of Cici.....

It had been a while since I visited these spas. I stopped by Oriental Spa on Thursday and was greeted by a sexy slim Asian girl named Cici. Nice face and body, she had on short dress with no panties as I found out later.

I stayed for 30 minutes for $40 door fee. Cici’s massage is pretty good, very sensual and engaging as she loves to play with my ass and cup my cock and balls from behind. She then got naked started sliding her body and tits on my back while kissing and biting my neck. This felt amazing. She asked what else I wanted and we agreed on some mutual oral play and rimming.

Cici is not shy about rimming, she loves it and omg she provides some of the best tongue, lip and mouth rimming I have experienced. She was French kissing my asshole non-stop, wet and sloppy and licking all around. The feeling was amazing. She then turned me over and began to suck me bbbj, she goes deep as well. She allowed face fucking and she was drooling her spit all over my cock and licking it up.

She then jumped on top of me in 69. Cici’s pussy is very delicious, sweet and clean shaven. She sat on me covering my face with her wet and warm pussy smothering me while she continued with her deep throat bbbj. Told Cici I was going to cum but she kept on sucking and took everything in her mouth. She continued to stroke my cock and squeeze out some more juices and licked it clean with her tongue.

Amazing half hour session with this sexy horny new Asian bunny named Cici. She’s very sexual and loves her job. She’s full of energy and very exciting. 100% repeat with Cici.

$40 door fee plus $80 tip for rimming, bbbjcim, DT, Daty, Digits.

Whitesnake1987

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
HERE COME DA VIRUS BABY.

THAT VIRUS REPRODUCTIVE NUMBER IS GETTING CLOSER TO 2. IF YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND...UPTO YOU.

I LOVE DA SCIENCE BABY. what-covid-19-does-to-your-body-1.jpg

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

HowardXXX

Reaction score
New young girl chloe and JJ on duty today !!!

Chloe is a very cute 24 yrs old young girl. She is about 5' 2" tall J: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle a very sexy face and a nice sexy curvy body. She works before at RMT spas so she can massage very good and knows how to please a man. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy going. She is a must try.

TORONTO

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Chloe is a very cute 24 yrs old young girl. She is about 5' 2" tall J: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle a very sexy face and a nice sexy curvy body. She works before at RMT spas so she can massage very good and knows how to please a man. Her English is very good, very friendly and very easy going. She is a must try.

TORONTO
Here is a short review of Chloe by TP C
Visited Chloe today. Top 5 experience ever! Chloe is very sensual and open minded. She does a SF2 at the start of the massage. If you haven't tried it, you should. Many MPAs rub oil on you. Chloe does a great massage. I won't go into the details of the rest of the massage. Suffice it to say, she did not disappoint! Chloe ends the experience with a SF2. I left a happy man!.

Dac0714

Reaction score

TORONTO
La la not working today ?

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here is another review of Chloe... I rarely repeat but I did with this girl 3 weeks in a row. That said it all.

Chloe.. One of the cutest and best service girl in a long while.

Just had a session with a new young girl Chloe this morning after golf. She is one of the cutest girl and one of the best service girl I have had in a long while since Rita disappeared. She is about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs, a little on the curvy side but not fat. The best thing about her was her sweet personality and cute shy smile when she greeted me at the door. She looks very pretty and cute in a way which was pretty hard for me to describe.

She took me into the room and told me she will be back in 2 minutes. I told her I need a quick shower and to take her time. Had a quick shower and laid face down on the table. She started her massage from my legs and I was pretty shocked with her massage technique. It feels like my leg and my calf muscle was in a vibrating machine. Just perfect for my tiring golf calf muscles. Then she moved up slowly to thighs with a mixed of little tease on the bum and inner thighs. She may looks young I can tell right away she is well experienced. Then she moved to my shoulders and my back explaining me where the strategic points are in a body later to find out she used to work at a legit RMT place for a few yrs.

On the fun part, she was one of the best I have had in a long while since Rita days. She started with a light tease on my back , my bum, inner thighs and lifted my ass up a bit for the tongue job she would like to perform on my balls and ass. Not really rimming, just between the ass and the balls. She may be young but she just knows exactly which buttons to push. Then she told me to flip over and went for an amazing CBJ starting with light chomping a bit and slowly went down for the deep throat as deep as she could with a combination of head twisting action. What a great feeling it was and I was in shear heaven. I didn't want her to stop at all. I stopped her when I was about to blow my load cuz I want to know how her service will be in full service. I slid down from the bed and position her at the edge of the bed for a few minutes of Daty. No surprised to see she got soaking wet in no time and I can tell she loves sex. Reposition her a bit for great entry and it was lots of fun making out with a girl who loves what she is doing. She has all the moves to get you deep inside her and pulling my body closer to her body saying she loves the feeling of closeness. To my surprise DFK was allowed and responded well with more thrusting action from her gyrating moves to a point I couldn't hold on to it any longer and blew my load. She is not a clock watcher, takes her time well to clean me up and kissing and licking my shaft which was still semi hard after all the cleaning.

What a session it was and it was one of my most enjoyable session in a while. I would highly recommend her and I dare say her sweet personality and massage skills alone is worth the money you spent. Cheers guys!

MrStark

Reaction score
Do CiCi and Chloe offer a duo experience? If so what days do they work together?

HowardXXX

Reaction score
Nancy and J J working today !!!

Nancy:24 years old Beautiful Nancy is a former fashion model with pretty face and has a pair of incredible, natural and soft 36D tits. Nancy's massage is very good and know how to treat you well on the table too, don't miss your chance to meet her at "The One Spa".

TORONTO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Review The ONE Spa @#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East- -Review of JJ Toronto Massage Review 7
RyeHiDude Review 1315 Lawrence- 202 - Nina Toronto Massage Review 10
D The ONE Spa #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 29
R The ONE Spa at #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 4
L The ONE Spa at #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E. Toronto Massage Review 6
L The One Spa #202 1315 Lawrence Toronto Massage Review 32
U Only One Spa 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, Suite 202 & 301 Toronto Massage Review 0
A Nikki @ Comfort Space Spa 670 Bloor St. West Unit 202 Toronto Massage Review 2
sugar3d Question Hot Rocks Spa - Emily Toronto Massage Review 0
H Chanel from Purple Sugar Spa? Toronto Massage Review 0
C Did Blondie spa close for good? Toronto Massage Review 6
D Maggie @ Winnie Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
D Announcement Delinto Spa Schedule & Information - 3814 Bloor Street West in Etobicoke near Kipling - Contact via Text or Call 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 9
Breakindamoves Non-Asian in Asian Spa Recommendation? Toronto Massage Review 9
F Petite Lisa at Forever Spa Toronto Massage Review 13
W Chat Elegant Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
mike2night New Yorkdale Spa (Barbara) Toronto Massage Review 0
L Girls at Seduction Spa Toronto Massage Review 7
P Carol at perla spa Toronto Massage Review 7
R Review Zoey of Delinto Spa - First Time Reviewer Toronto Massage Review 8
snoopdoggie Aruba Spa; 818 Wilson Toronto Massage Review 3
W Seduction Spa. How to Pick a girl? Toronto Massage Review 12
S Another Euro Milf for me - Albion Spa Toronto Massage Review 16
L Review LA Monny Spa - Cherry Toronto Massage Review 6
I Aqua Pure Spa recent visit Toronto Massage Review 2
P Review Greenway Spa/Delinto Spa Combo Day for those that enjoy MSOG Toronto Massage Review 18
P Review Exotic Sexy French/Singapore Mixed Girl Avery @ Delinto Spa in Etobicoke - 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 9
CoolBro Forevs Joyce Wellness Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
B K spa review Toronto Massage Review 4
P Review Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Porn Star Look & GFE Farah @ Delinto Spa in Etobicoke - 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 36
Fakes125 Question Anyone know names of Asian girls who left Seduction Spa the past year? Toronto Massage Review 12
KSPA4227B K Spa 4227 Sheppard Ave. East Unit B6 Toronto Massage Review 101
KSPA4227B Announcement K Spa News Toronto Massage Review 6
I Best SPA in GTA for FS Toronto Massage Review 11
H Moved Best Asian Spa for Sunday afternoon appt.? Toronto Massage Review 24
shakib Kourtney @perla review (finally) Toronto Massage Review 9
S Anyone seen crystal @sunrise spa Toronto Massage Review 0
mike2night Blossom Health Spa 1550A Bloor St W Toronto Massage Review 5
gold__rose__spa Health 7 Spa #211-2095 Weston road 416 243-9362 Toronto Massage Review 14
C Reasons to avoid Seduction spa Toronto Massage Review 36
M Anybody seen Rose (aka Asia) @ Ambassador Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
S Dream Spa Yorkdale Toronto Massage Review 7
P Review Sweet & Submissive Petite Asian Treat Phoebe @ Delinto Spa in Etobicoke - 647-963-7899 Toronto Massage Review 14
M Are the the ladies there PASSIONATE & FUN & TEASING AT DAHLIA Spa, 4710 Yonge St, 2nd Floor Toronto Massage Review 0
O Illegal Casino and Spa busted "North of Toronto" Toronto Massage Review 43
AliceSpa 3 petite specialists today at Alice Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
S Question A Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
I The One Spa - Revisit with Lily Toronto Massage Review 1
S Is Coco from Blue Angel Spa Legit?? Toronto Massage Review 9
P Review Sexy, Flexible & Fit Hong Kong Sweetheart Cindy @ K-Spa in Scarborough Toronto Massage Review 26