What's new
Melody Wellness Centre /#301-1315 Lawrence Ave E /
New open Dahlia Spa

Thai traveller renting room

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Russian
  2. Guest:
    I'm sending out a message to all mpa's, I work in healthcare. I'm asian so not racist... be extra careful with asian clients and clients who visit amp's for now... The Corono virus is going to hit us hard and soon. Be careful till this comes to a resolution. Many of my friends got advance warning and left China before they shut those cities down. They were at risk and soon people in Canada will be.
  3. Guest:
    any place good close to yonge and st clair?
  4. Guest:
    anyone been to Relax spa 2029 Yonge St? how is it?
  5. Guest:
    @365 Eglinton West: the infamous Mae works tomorrow. Full bodied and jovial, time with her is relaxing and well spent...
  6. Guest:
    lol
  7. Guest:
    any good spa near bayview village?
  8. Guest:
    Seema
  9. Guest:
    Any spa near Yonge and Dundas?
  10. Guest:
    *in scarborough?
  11. Guest:
    best place to visit scarborough?
  12. 365A Eglinton West:
    Healthy Shiatsu bliss lives at 365A Eglinton West. Clean, safe. A truly unique experience. It's healthy!! 416-480-9397
  13. Guest:
    Vaughan
  14. Guest:
    Anyone have an hour in Edmonton
  15. Garo:
    Happy massage $30/60 min and free parking 416 781 0088 by Maria and Magdalena
  16. Garo:
    Haply
  17. Guest:
    Bj
  18. Guest:
    Kingston
  19. loverofassandlegs1:
    where is cici ?
  20. Guest:
    💋❤❤Amazing Good TUINA Massage ❤❤💋647-262-9889❤💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart4:heart2:heart5
  21. Guest:
    ❤‼‼Good Good TUINA Massage ❤647-262-9889❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville ‼❤:heart2:heart5:heart2
  22. Guest:
    Singapore
  23. vivid spa:
    BUSY SPA NOW HIRING SEXY AND MATURE LADIES 416-551-3081
  24. MissWillowJade:
    Sexy girls and sexy service @Alphacare
  25. Guest:
    Need a fuck and a rub .. where in Scarborough?

Focker

Reaction score
Hi guys

I got the best thai massage with everything from Jenny. She was in a private apartment like rented through Airbnb. She said she is travelling all the time, and working her way massaging. She really hit me where it hurts ;) She is so hot and good at giving massage, so I give her 10 stars! Find her here topspynews.com maybe she will visit your area some day, or just enjoy her beatiful pics.

Have a nice day all!