Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talullah

There are threads in our world that deserve a bump and this is one of them...

After several months of wandering the lonely streets of this fair city, grasping at transitory pleasures that left me feeling empty and unfulfilled, I made a return visit to Talullah today and suddenly it struck me what has been missing in my life. Its Talullah. She still gives the best massage I've ever had - miles beyond anyone else. Whatever anyone may think of her phone manners, she's a truly nice person, interesting to talk to and genuinely engaged and interested in others. I'm most definitely not someone who ordinarily makes conversation during a massage, but Talullah's conversation is actually interesting and entertaining.

This petite, beguiling, attractive, sharp-eyed, sexy, good-hearted lovely person gives a massage that defies expectation, particularly when you look at her cute little 95 pound frame and wonder how she could possibly be as strong as she is. This is a serious massage, not a back rub. The therapeutic benefits are incredibly, immediately, indelibly clear. And that amazing massage is capped by a perfectly timed and executed finish - incredibly satisfying.

Walking down Park Avenue afterward, the grey isolation of the asphalt jungle I had been marching through had given way to the lightly brisk, vibrant technicolor of the city I have loved and called home my entire life. I was so relaxed I thought I might I'd fall over and just lay on the sidewalk with a satisfied smile on my face. With the late Afternoon sun bathing the green and silver skyscrapers in its warmth, I stopped and stood, the human traffic swarming around me, I wondered if I would ever go to anyone but Talullah for a massage again.

Hey Guys,

My first post, although I joined the board a couple of years ago. When I joined it was my first experience with the hobby and I only did it for a couple of months and then stopped. But I have recently started back again, and since I am not sure how long this will last, I wanted to share my experiences before I stop again. Your posts have been really helpful, so thanks.

I saw Talullah a few weeks back. I was a little nervous calling, based on what I heard about her phone manner. But other than a slight problem understanding her accent, it all went smoothly and I was able to get an appointment right away. It was early afternoon on a weekday, so I guess she wasn't busy? Anyway, got to the corner, called her again, and got the address. As already mentioned, a nice building in Midtown, no doorman, all very easy.

I went up to her apartment and I guess she looked like I expected, based on the previous reviews. Definitely small and thin with long hair, dressed in a mini skirt. Personally, I wasn't attracted to her face but that is a taste thing and I can imagine others would disagree with me. Went upstairs to her massage room, got undressed, was offered water, and then got on the massage table. She was very chatty throughout. I asked for a hard massage and I was little surprised it wasn't harder. But she is obviously better at massage than your typical, untrained AMP worker. Being my first time she was asking me a lot of questions throughout, like "where did you find out about me", "how did you know my photos were real", "are you married", "where have you gone before", etc. I found it a little distracting. She really kept grilling me about how I found out about her. I told her that I had found her ad on BP and left it at that, but she wouldn't let go of how I could trust her photos were real. Despite her persistent questions, I didn't mention this, or any other, review site.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted. Honestly, being new, I think if I had acted stupid, she would have just kept it completely legit. But I told her I knew the routine and she got to work on my package, but first made sure I knew that tipping was required. I asked her to take off her top, she asked if I would tip her well, and then all of her clothes came off. She sat on the table with me while I fingered her and fondled and sucked her breasts, until I busted. I finished faster than I expected. It was just too much for me with her sitting there and with me feeling her up, even with all of the questions. BTW, I would say her breasts are A's. Granted, she is so small they fit her body perfectly, but there is no way they are any larger. And while she is thin, I am pretty sure she doesn't go to the gym as her body is soft, although in a pleasant way.

Got done. Was shown out. There was a little haggling over the tip, which I didn't like, but in the end it was an ok deal for the service. $80 fee, $80 tip. I honestly wasn't planning to repeat, but now I am starting to reconsider. However, I couldn't find a current ad on BP and the links here don't work anymore. Anyone have a link to her current ad?

Thanks. I'll be posting more on other threads as I have seen a couple of others over the past several weeks.

Yep. I finally reached her. Been about 3 weeks.

Hey, sometimes it takes a while. When she knows you, it's all better. Works for some, not others.

Tallulah is popular because she works hard, gives a great therapeutic massage, and then a great finish. I dunno how Cantilever thinks she's a butterface- she's not beautiful, by she's certainly attractive, and has an amazing body. Her prices seem low for an Indy offering her service in a clean setting.
I can't think of another Asian Indy that compares.

I really don't understand how this woman remains in business with all the variety in NYC. She's nasty, unattractive, usually picks up the phone during a session and offers most, no extras. It's a complete mystery to me......

Saw her yesterday, had to call her 3 times to reach her. Still a butterface and still a good massage and hj.

As many have posted, she give a top notch message.

Hard to reach her lately, Anyone know if she's on vacation?

Hadn't seen Talullah since she moved to her new location, so stopped by a few days ago.

Easy setup for me, as usual (maybe cuz she knows me). Couple texts and she gave me the address.

New place is a major upgrade. Better location in midtown, high rise building, elevator, no doorman. Her new place is huge. Split level with nice private massage room. Clean, decent sized bathroom with everything you need. Only minor complaint is that the massage room was pretty frickin' hot but I assume that's adjustable (and I didn't really mind it anyway).

Went for the half at $60 (hour is $80 I think). Love that spinner body, nice legs, flat stomach, eraser nips. The tube top and short skirt came off immediately, and I asked her to keep on the panties and stilettos for a nice visual. I wasn't in the mood for a massage so we basically had a petting session for about the first 15-20 minutes. After I was nice and worked up, I asked about extras. She said no (I always ask and she always says no) so handjob finish only. Don't think anything other than HJ is on the menu, but YMMV. Finish was very nicely done.

Took a quick shower, dried myself off with a nice fluffy towel (not one of those threadbare pieces of cloth that lots of other places have), slipped her the $60+tip and was on my way. Looked at my watch and was there for 40 minutes. By the way, her phone buzzed a few times during our session but she didn't answer it.

I love variety so I don't see Talullah that often but I always come back eventually. Very good experience at a good price point from a young, sexy girl.

I had no problem making a same-day appointment over the phone. Her English was a little rushed and slightly difficult to understand but it was not a big deal. There is no language barrier in person.

Great massage skills, nice finish, big points for the shower.

Not in the mood for a lengthy review but I can say this.
Love her current digscool spinnerone of the best or the best pair of hands aroundprice wise, acceptableshe has a shower, stars for thatcan she be wacky on the phone to people, yea, but once you are in, all is goodfinishing touches, Trident level, she asked me to refrain from posting hilarious, exaggerated and explicit comments (i respect privacy when asked to)contact info: 917 370 8455 and 646 824 2889enjoy...

I am assuming $80 for the hr and overpaid $100 for the tip. You are complaining about someone else getting BBBJ (and he probably paid the same or less than you). I am sure she has great hands and technique but you can't hate on someone who supposedly asked and got a bit more than you (YMMV aka fortune favors the bold)...that's just hatin' man he just plays the game a bit better than you.

Here's her ad on BP...

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-therapy-with-a-petite-asian-girl-24/15603969

Tried calling to get access to door #3 but no answer, ran home before I would be drawn to the growth.

You can apologize to her growth later. Tallulah's massage is great, her tight little body rocks and who knows what's behind door number 3.

I will try her next week on the down low so Yoyo doesn't see me cheating on her growth

Nice! Looking for a good rub before my tug.
Rubs are getting lost in the whole scheme of things.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💋💞 Tuesday, 💋💞 Mimi, 💗💋💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦 💞 💥 Tuesday, ❣ 💋 Holly, 💝💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  8. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 ❤ Tuesday, 💘💋 Sophia,💓💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ❤ milf Mary 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥💞Tuesday, ❣ 💞 Mia, 💗💕petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💋 Susan, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖 Lily, 💗💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Tuesday, 💋💝 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  15. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  16. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  28. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  29. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  30. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  31. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  32. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  40. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. humanbeing:
    University of Windsor massage girla
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Tomorrow New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back