Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tales of a Tiny K-Town AMP

Stopped in here last night briefly after Plan A ended poorly. Got a short rub and handjob from Shirley. The place actually smelled bad when I walked in...realized they were eating dinner, which was apparently something involving fish. Nothing special at all. Didn't push for BJ action...jury is still out as to whether it has been officially removed from the menu.

Shirley's OK...lots of exaggerated moans, called my cock "beautiful" (yeah, please, I don't even think so...) blah blah, good forearms, got the job done. Blew a fat sticky load, put on my pants, paid 30 house 30 tip, went home and went to bed.

Recon mission successful.

She has relocated two blocks up and two blocks west...to a place that I went to twice recently...in some weird-ass circle of life freak of circumstance.

River Spa - 35th Street

There is a thread on the place below, which I now need to review yet AGAIN because when I went tonight and asked for Janey I was told she wasn't working...BUT the very friendly lady asked me "you know her from 33rd Street" and said she was Janey's "friend." This is on the heels of monger friend's actually seeing her there a day or two before.

And as a general sign of where River Spa is at, the house fees are identical to the 33rd Street place, and Janey's "friend" gave me a decent massage followed by BBBJ, without my requesting it or discussing tip amounts...

http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?221075-TOFTT-River-Spa-Midtown-West

I'm planning a recon mission tomorrow (assuming this place is open Sundays) - I was gonna go tonight but complications arose that prevented it...mainly the fact that I'd already gotten a blowjob, so there was little or not point to seeing Janey...I mean, what am I gonna do, spend an hour playing Scrabble with her?

Keep me posted on that situation King Otis. If the price is comparable, I would follow here to another shop...her bbbjcim is quite memorable! If both Cin-Nah and Jay-Nee are gone from Yanni, then that shop may no longer be a bj establishment and not worth going anymore.

Have an unconfirmed but reliable report that Janey is working elsewhere. Somehow I am not sure whether I should care but somehow I do...I'll report back after personal inspection...

I stopped by yesterday to see Jay-Nee and was told to try again today. I tried today ad one girl says try tomorrow and a second one contadicted the first and said Jay-Nee has been on vacation. I think somehing is up.

Sure...but the girl's 20 years too young, 50 pounds too light and ummm...too hot for the role.

re-enactment:

http://youtu.be/_u5ujVBr4nU

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_u5ujVBr4nU[/video]

North of Houston Street, I have yet to find a quicker, simpler, cheaper deal. There are similar situations dotting the landscape in Chinatown but for something you can walk to in Midtown...you can get close to the price point here with a $40 half hour place but BBBJ isn't typically as easy to procure at those places. Of course, if this place is heading in the HJ only direction it will lose its charm quickly - you don't have to look hard to find a 40/40 HJ from a more attractive woman in the general Ktown vicinity...

King Otis, you described this place to a "T", as I have had basically identical experiences with Chin Nah and Jay-Nee. Not as happy with some of their newer talent, one of them was a cute spinner who refused to do any oral...HJ only. Why do I keep going back, well...the price is right. My question to you is, where do you go next to get a reasonably-priced HJ or BJ in this town? Yanni, for all of its cons (small rooms, curtains/no doors, unattractive talent, etc), has the best deal I have come across so far for 1/2-hour of HJ or BJ. Find another option, and I will gladly try it out.

Standing ovation!

Interested to see what King Otis's next spot is going to be. Hope you stick with your inexpensive but frequent pursuits!

INTERIOR - OTIS MANOR - EVENING

We see the vaguely foppish yet manly Lord Otis, a man of average height and stature who carries himself like royalty. He is absorbed in the process of stunting the further growth of a tiny bonsai gingko tree, but we hear his voice, clear as a bell but nowhere near as concise. As he speaks, the story unfolds in silence behind his words.

OTIS (Voice Over)
The fever took me suddenly and completely. I had just finished a light Sunday repast and repaired to my study. I chose a volume of erotica from my library and sat in my reading chair and then the chills overtook me with such force that my hands began to shake. The tome in my lap vibrated with such intensity that I initially thought that perhaps Kiki of Montparnasse had been taken to two different masquerade balls but alas, I found that I had merely read each word twice because of the uncontrollable shaking.

I rang for my man-servant who, as always, arrived on bended knee, ready to cater to my requirements, and then he saw my ashen face and immediately hastened me to my bed. Beneath an impressive array of blankets and quilts, I shivered heartily and drifted into a dream state...

EXTERIOR - 33RD STREET

Otis dreams in black and white, and so do we, because the film stock is significantly cheaper. The barren street is dotted by the shadows of furtive men in overcoats who dart to and fro, looking for neon lights and sandwich boards offering cheap and dirty massages.

Otis appears. His overcoat and diamond crown hat glisten with the mist that coats this dirty city from dusk till dawn. He pauses to light a Lucky Strike and then just as quickly he tosses it aside and grinds it out with the toe of his Italian patent leather two-tone wingtip. Again we hear his voice atop the action.

OTIS (Voice Over)
I found this place in the summer, flying so far under the radar it might as well have been a submarine. The clues were all in a thread but you had to go find it yourself...no phone number but you had to be blind to miss it. The descriptions were impressive and irresistible - filthy, tiny, cramped, vile, disgusting, horrible...I was powerless to resist its siren song.

INTERIOR - 33RD STREET

OTIS (Voice Over)
I entered a storefront on 33rd Street, lured, as always, by the promise of a cheap massage and blowjob. I’ve been to some pretty dark places in my time but this was something even stranger than my usual diet of glorified coatrooms, dank basements and back rooms of barber shops. Crammed into one storefront there was a phone store, an internet café and…a massage parlor. Most of these places try to make the entrance discreet. This one had a sandwich board on the sidewalk listing their massage prices. I stepped past the phone place and opened the door to the massage place. There, in an overstuffed leatherette chair, sat a middle aged Asian woman, watching Chinese soap operas.

She smiled a yellow-toothed smile and stood up, revealing what I can only describe as a blocky physique, masterfully accentuated by the mom-ass denim shorts she had chosen to wear to her job entertaining horny men. Clearly I had come to the right place. She said her name was Hannah and she took me to a massage stall so small I had to inhale to get around the table. She told me to be careful not to bang my head on the exposed pipes and walked out.

I thought for a second about some of the nice places I’ve gone to – places with clean floors, high ceilings (and walls that actually reach them,) and hot young women. I gave a withering sigh and worried for a second that I might blow the walls over if I exhaled too hard…I took my pants off, put 30 bucks for the house to the side and got on the table.

Hannah gave a semi-professional charade of a massage and I turned over. She went right for the cock and oiled it up. Her hand felt nice. I put my hand on her big ass and felt the stonewashed outlet store denim, which was not unlike fondling one of those pillows people used to make out of their old jeans. I reached up and touched her big breasts, which were…imprisoned in some sort of medieval contraption designed to entrap and contain vicious livestock, apparently. I tried to slip my hand under it and jabbed myself on an underwire or a barbed wire or a mousetrap or something.

I was plenty hard, and her hand was doing a little magic on me. I looked up at her face and her eyes. She was working hard; I could see little beads of sweat on her forehead. I could feel her shirt clinging to her torso. I felt her breasts through her bra and scanned her face for signs of life. She smiled a thin little smile. Her hand was rocketing up and down my hard cock. I weighed my options. I could let this handjob continue to a conclusion, hand her a tip and be on my way, or I could start negotiating for a blowjob.

I looked at the exposed pipes and the curtain where the door should be. I looked at the vaguely exasperated expression on Hannah’s face as she encountered the bicep-workout of an Otis handjob for the first time. I decided to keep it simple and get the job done. Hannah kept pumping away and I closed my eyes and finally gave way to a minor eruption.

I am rarely filled with remorse after quick, dirty, cheap relief. I do feel remorse if I have overpaid or if I have done something regrettable but very rarely do I lie back on that table and wish I hadn’t darkened their door. This time I felt no pleasant afterglow. The table felt cold under my naked ass and all I wanted to do was leave. I had been told there was a shower in the place but, having no desire to bring home athlete’s foot, I took the hot towel cleanup, put my pants on, handed Hannah 40 bucks and bolted without even accepting the obligatory cup of cold water.

With a beginning so auspicious, it was bound to happen again.

INTERIOR - OTIS MANOR - EVENING

Lord Otis, drenched in sweat, moans and writhes as the Doctor and the Man-Servant stand nearby.

OTIS
Chi Na. Chi Na. Don't go to China, Chi Na.

DOCTOR
What's he saying? Something about China?

Man-Servant shrugs and rolls his eyes. The Doctor produces a tin cup of water and shakes Otis gently, holding the water to his lips. Otis' eyes open and he takes a small sip before collapsing back onto the bed, where reality again evaporates into dreams.

EXTERIOR - 33RD STREET

As always, Otis dreams on cheap film stock. The afternoon heat rises from the moist pavement in sticky plumes of steam that smell like wet dog after a Summer rain. Otis approaches the storefront in his shirtsleeves, unafraid and unabashed at the vulgarity of his intended destination.

OTIS (Voice Over)
If you ever need proof that man is a vulgar, selfish creature, look no further than 33rd Street.

I can't say what drew me back to the place. A romantic attachment to anything both strange and dirty? Maybe a little bit. A semi-pathological need to push the envelope? Not really. The ability to satisfy the demands of my addiction on the spur of the moment at a low cost? Yeah, that fits.

INTERIOR - 33RD STREET

Otis pushes through the door and stops short. Three middle-aged Chinese women in various states of repose are before him.

OTIS (Voice Over)
If I hadn’t been sweating already I would have started then. It was like a Chinese soccer mom convention in the place that day. I looked away from Hannah. The other two had kind faces but otherwise were no better or worse than Hannah. One was a little thinner than the other – she had on a tank top and terrycloth shorts. She had a pleasant moon face that reminded me of the lady who worked in the bakery on 8th Avenue in Brooklyn where I used to buy pork buns and almond cookies. She said her name was Chi Na.

She took me into the biggest stall in the place…which was still no bigger than one of those electric cars they make you drive these days even though everybody prefers warmer weather and deeper oceans anyway. I gave her the 30 for the house and she gave me a pathetic little perfunctory 15 minute rub before asking me to turn over. She wasted no time taking my soft cock into her hand and making it grow. Then she looked down at me, I looked her in the eyes. It felt kind of like a tender but lustful moment. She whispered something I didn’t understand. I asked her to repeat it. She leaned over and got close to my ear. Softly she said the words of love: “how much for me?”

I felt myself getting harder, and those lovely words helped. I looked into her eyes and replied sweetly. “That depends…” I gave her 80 for a blowjob. I could have knocked it down by another 20 but it felt shitty enough as it was.

(Continued…)

(Continued)

She bent at the waist and took my hard cock into her mouth from top to bottom. The warm, wet sensation made me exhale and relax from head to toe in a way a massage never does.

Chi Na began to bob up and down slowly like one of those mechanical birds that "drinks" from a cup of water. The rhythm would certainly have earned the description "robotic" if a demented mad scientist with an oedipal complex were to set about making blowjob robots that look like middle aged Chinese housewives who gave up calisthenics around the time of the Tiananmen Square rebellion.

I ran my hands over her nice big ass and then slid my hand into her shorts and touched her moist pussy. I slowly slid one finger into her and the effect was as if had turned the "velocity" knob on the blowjob control. It surprised me just how fast she could move her head - she was hammering up and down like a meth-fueled woodpecker as I groped her breasts with my other hand and felt her hard nipples.

I looked out on the horizon and saw my orgasm riding a white horse through the desert, kicking up enormous rust-colored dust clouds. It galloped toward me at a surprising clip and I began to hear the tell-tale clip clop of its horse's hooves...the jangle of its spurs...the squeak of the saddle and the snap of the bridle as it got closer and closer and closer. I felt the warmth rising and it galloped right up my cock.

A momentary flash - do I warn her of the impending wave of tartar sauce and sea monkeys and in so doing afford her the opportunity to let it fly somewhere, anywhere, other than her mouth? It was just a cheap blowjob, why did I care? Coming in her mouth would, rather obviously, bring me far greater pleasure. What would I accomplish by warning her? Would she like me better? Why would I give a shit?

Some things you do because you want to, and some things you do because you have to. And then there are things you do that you just can't explain, and this was one of those moments. I took my hand off her breast and I touched her shoulder lightly to warn her my moment was imminent.

Chi Na - bless her soul. God bless her dirty little soccer shorts-wearing, woodpecker-impersonating soul. She just cut her eyes at me and gave the closest thing to a nod a person hammering their entire upper body up and down like a jackhammer might manage.

Needless to say, that was enough of a cue and I let my pollywog stew defy gravity and escape. Chi Na accepted my meager gift momentarily before turning and spitting it emphatically into a wad of tissues.

I levitated for a minute or two like any man after a nice warm blowjob, and I noted with pleasure how much easier it is to clean up when you've dumped your sticky payload in the lady's mouth.

Within minutes I was hustling past the Chicken place on Fifth Avenue and giving a silent prayer of thanks for cheap blowjobs and shitty massages.

EXTERIOR - 33RD STREET

Montage - Otis enters the storefront repeatedly as the weather gets colder and the nights get long. In at 1:00, out at 1:35. In at 6:00, out at 6:35...

INTERIOR - 33RD STREET

OTIS (Voice Over)
One night in October I stopped in and Chi Na wasn't there. I ended up with a labored hand job from Hannah and ended up tipping her an extra ten because I felt shitty about how long it took. As I was leaving, the other lady - Janey - laughed said I made her friend work too hard. Described charitably, Janey would be "thick". She had nice smoky brown eyes and enormous D cup breasts though she was far from slim. There was just something slow and sexy about her and she said "next time you come with me."

"Sure" I said, "next time."

INTERIOR - OTIS MANOR

A priest sits at Otis' bedside, ready to administer last rites. The Doctor and Man-servant have been joined by Otis' children, whose ambivalence at the apparent impending demise of their degenerate father plays second fiddle to the need to retain their priority as his heirs.

Otis' complexion is jaundiced and perspiration soaks the bedclothes. He opens his eyes and turns dramatically to his eldest child. He places his hand on her shoulder, looks her in the eye and intones meaningfully...

OTIS
Happy face. Happy face. Happy face panties.

The children, Man-servant, Doctor and Priest all share a knowing look of disgust as Otis drifts again into a deep and powerful sleep.

INTERIOR - 33RD STREET

Otis has just "flipped" over on the massage table and Janey looks down at him and smiles as she puts her hand on his cock.

OTIS (Voice Over)
Janey took care of me as she promised. She gave better head than Chi Na - nice, wet blowjobs that left me smiling like a moron time after time. She had those great big cans and knew how to use them. She had a nice wet pussy and seemed to get into it when I touched her.

Each time I left the place Janey would sit me down in one particular chair in the front desk area with the Chinese soap operas and give me water. I started to call it my throne and I would try to make her laugh when I sat there.

I forgot about Chi Na completely but then one day I realized I hadn't seen her in weeks. I asked Janey "what happened to Chi Na." She said she went back to China. "How appropriate," I thought. And then I touched her arm and mustered a sincere expression before asking "you won't go back to China, will you?"

She looked at me with sincerity and told me she would not.

I knew this place's time was drawing to a close. I walked past it several times in the course of two weeks and never went in. One day I went in the storefront and peeked in the door and saw two guys waiting in the armchairs, watching soap operas. I wondered what sort of shameless degenerate would wait to get into a place like this...apart from myself, of course.

A buddy asked me if I knew a place to get a decent blowjob on the cheap, and I brought him there. To my surprise, Janey was there with two new girls, both slimmer and cuter than any of the soccer moms who had come and gone. I sent my friend off with Janey and took a new girl, Shirley. After the shitty massage she oiled up my cock and gave me one of those famously labored Otis handjobs as I put my hands into her bra and felt her nice firm breasts and hard nipples, but on the whole, the experience was tired.

After, my friend told me that Janey had resisted taking his cock into her mouth. I had to wonder what the point of all this was. Blowjobs, after all, were pretty much the reason this place existed at all. This joint without blowjobs was like New Orleans without booze, like Hooters without tits, like peanut butter without jelly. I parted ways with my friend and circled back to 33rd for a repeat engagement.

Janey was surprised to see me and when she took me into a stall I asked her point blank about my buddy. She looked a little sad and said she was tired of giving blowjobs; she didn't want to do it anymore. The illogic was glaring, given that this was her primary skill and, on some level, her calling...but I shrugged it off. Whatever.

I undid my pants. "Not even for me?" I asked. "For you, yes, ok." She said, smiling and pushing me back onto the table. She took my soft cock between her lips and ran her tongue over it until I got hard. I lay back and felt her ass as she took me into her mouth over and over, making slurping sounds and getting faster. I tugged at her pants and pulled them down. I felt her ass through her panties. I was getting close. I could feel myself gearing up to come. I slid the crotch of her panties to one side and touched her wet pussy. I ran my other hand over her big breasts and felt my come boiling up through my cock. I opened my eyes wide as I came in her mouth and I saw Janey's ass...in her big mom panties...covered with smiley faces.

I smiled like they did as she spit my come into a tissue and pulled her pants back up.

I knew it was the end of an era. It was time for me to move on and explore new places. This place was over for me. I flipped a wad of twenties on the desk as I left. Janey gave me the same hug she always did and said "next time" like she always did. I nodded and said "next time" too, just like I always did.

Only this time...it was a lie.

I walked out into the brisk November night and turned my collar up against the wind as I hoofed it to the west side for the journey home.

INTERIOR - OTIS MANOR

Otis' eyes open suddenly and he sits bolt upright. He looks at the faces of his children, or the doctor, of the priest and the man-servant.

OTIS
What a dream I have had...or perhaps it was a nightmare...I suppose it was both.

He leaps out of bed and rushes to his desk.

OTIS
I must write it down before I forget.

The children, Man-servant, Doctor and Priest all share a look of disappointment at Otis' sudden recovery, as he sits down with paper and pen... He begins writing, and as writes, he speaks aloud...

OTIS
I found this place in the summer, flying so far under the radar…
FADE TO DARKNESS

I suppose it depends on the time of day and day of the week. I haven't gone at lunchtime in a while. In the evening I have never had to wait. Actually, I have never had to wait there at all, just lucky there I think. My guess is that they are seeing lunchtime traffic, they dont have more than 3 girls at any given moment, there's no place to park people who are waiting - just a few small stalls and that's it.

its usually empty with girls lined up?

I'll give it another whirl but too impatient to wait. I barely wait even for a la doctor's office cattle line

Several new girls here - Shirley and Mary, both maybe a bit younger than some of the prior ladies and certainly more attractive. Watch out - there may be two "Shirleys" - one old, one younger. Still nobody young or hot but a slight improvement in looks. Not clear what sort of mileage may be gotten at this point with the new ones.

Why there would have been a line of guys waiting for this place is a mystery.

35 for which service?

i stopped by this place midday, mid week...this place had a waitline. egads!

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  8. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  12. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  13. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  16. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  20. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. alram89:
    Mississauga
  23. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  31. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  34. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  38. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  49. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  50. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
Back