What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Swan: May - Helen duo

Shoutbox
  1. Lex luther:
    I want Amanda to rub me all over @ LuLuVilla
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young girl Amanda (from Caribbean) and sweet girl Apple (from Taiwan) work today ☎4164938898
  3. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica and Angel are on duty today ☎4168008026
  4. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  5. Silver Star Spa:
    2190 McNicoll Unit: 117 M1V 0B3 (416) 292-3088. New girl Anna. RMT quality massage.
  6. Silver Star Spa:
    silver star
  7. Silver Star Spa:
    new girl Anna is working at Silverstar today. Customers love her RMT quality massage.
  8. Superior_Health:
    Sasa here for therapy treatment today...
  9. lemon_tree:
    Petite attendant, Lisa here today...
  10. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  11. nanchyka:
  12. golden__lotus:
    Sara and Lisa, sexy college classmates at Golden__lotus today...
  13. A__SPA:
    Caribbean girl Amanda and Lisa and Amanda today...
  14. L_H_Health:
    Jenny and Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today
  15. shanekhan:
    Need your advice on best value for money under $200 near finch and kennedy area +- 5 km - which is your fav spot
  16. The59:
    Any suggestion for horny massage in Montreal / Laval ?
  17. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:skatesOPEN 7 DAYS
  18. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sasa and Nicole are on duty today ☎4168008026
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New girls Jessica and Jenny, Helen waiting for you ☎4164938898
  20. Kingman:
    location jenny
  21. Baby Bella:
    :heart6
  22. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200☎💦💦‼👄please Text Before at 9pm :heart2
  23. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-new vietnma student hot -Slim-busty
  24. Jenny2000tina:
  25. bathorst:
    Palace Spa 1315 Lawrence E has new Vietnamese girls Sara and Cathay. Both slim and busty

Khan K

Reaction score
Just when I think that I've posted too many on Swan, I had an adventure that should interest Swan fans. I was in Canada again and booked May for an hour. I feel that May and I are getting to know one another. During the massage, she says "I have friend you should meet.I think that you like her." I am interested and curious. Why does she want me to meet someone else? Steering business? Sharing a good thing? So who is the friend, I ask. "Her name is Helen and she works here". Helen? I had never heard of any Helens there. So I ask May to invite Helen into the session right now and May exits. She returns and says that Helen just started another session and will not be availble until later. She also warns me that an extra room fee may apply. So I finish the session with May which, by the way, was one of the all-time, best sessions of my entire life. When I leave, I agree with May to meet Helen next time. I return a few days later and tell Patrick that I want May for one hour and Helen for the last 30 minutes of that hour. I tell Patrick that I am happy to pay any adjusted room charges. He verifies the deal and charges $100 for the room charge. I shower, May enters, and delivers 30 minutes of excellent, high pressure, deep massage. I was so relaxed that I wondered if I could rise to the occasion for the last 30 minutes. May exits, returns, and gets sensual with me. (I differ with other posters that this is not "natural" to May. Sure seems natural to me). Moments later, Helen enters. Wow! What a beauty! Poised, well groomed, professional looking. She would have looked appropriate as a business person at a power lunch. I sit up to intoduce myself to Helen and then lie down again. They just start in with nipple massage and kissing, Helen comments on the erection. They are both fully clothed. My hands wander until I ask them to shed their clothes. They accomodate. Helen is slender with full breasts and small shapely tush. A perfect complement to May with her smaller cup size but fuller hips. I am in heaven with Helen and May on opposite sides and they begin to work me over with more exploration and increasing enthusiasm. I get more interactive and it's full-throttle! Between them, everything was offered (except maybe Greek which was not on my mind anyway). LFK, DFK, tongues in the ear, tongues on the nipples, penetration rimming (Helen, not May), DATY, DATO, ass play by one while I penetrated the other, DFK with one while being ridden cowgirl by the other, sometimes losing track of who was where doing what, sometimes one resting and watching while I was busy with the other. All in all, the entire session was heaven-sent. So afterward, I asked May "Who is Helen and why is she not on the poll and not in the lineups, etc" May tells me that Helen is a regular there, but usually sees Chinese. So apparently there are other girls there that I did not even know about. And I still haven't seen all of the girls listed in the Chuckw poll!! $100 room fee + $240 tip. A powerful, wonderful experience which I will carry with me to my grave and, with luck, find waiting for me in heaven.

8 In the corner

Reaction score
Holy shit and I thought I knew May after all these years. I even asked her about a duo years ago, seems competition with Amy and Judy and Jessica is good. Capitalist system works. But who is Helen? Never met her.

reggie

Reaction score
helen, yes thank you, that is her name. i've been trying to remember. she's the one girl i saw during the week me and my girl were broke up. i'm not chinese either which for some reason i keep getting private messages and everyone thinks i am. anyway yeah, helen is great. not just her service but her looks are nice. i love legs and she's got really nice ones and a nice tight body all around. also yes i agree, i wouldn't have thought may would do a dual session. both girls do bbbj. i didn't even have to ask helen when i saw her. i no longer have to ask may anymore either but i think if she doesn't know you or something she does it covered.

the best is when may is in "cowgirl" i've had some of my best releases when she is doing that. she keeps going hard long after the release and you almost have to beg her to stop cause you are just too sensitive and you feel like your going to explode. in a very good way of course :D

Paul S

Reaction score
I can't be the only guy that this has ever happended to. Any other duo teams there? Any other undisclosed hotties?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A May at swan Vancouver Massage Review 18
C May @ Swan Vancouver Massage Review 8
M May @ Swan - My first BC experience Vancouver Massage Review 8
D May @ Swan Lake Vancouver Massage Review 5
C [email protected] Vancouver Massage Review 0
J May at Swan Lake Poll Vancouver Massage Review 6
M May @ Swan Lake Vancouver Massage Review 5
G May at Swan, Gold Standard Massage Vancouver Massage Review 23
Pompal 09. swan lake- may Vancouver Massage Review 2
P May @ Swan Vancouver Massage Review 8
M May @ Swan Vancouver Massage Review 0