What's new
VIP  massage
Call: 437~333~4760 Best massage in Guelph

Spa AD Suko Health Centre @420 Highway 7, east Richmond Hill 905 597 8880

Shoutbox
  1. MagicGarden:
    ⎝ 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: ¡𝓗𝓞𝓛𝓐! 𝓝𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓸! 🇪🇸𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 🇨🇳 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂. ‘𝓝𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 😎 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ :heart1
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    FRI DEC 4. 10AM-11PM. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby. 10am-7pm And Curvy Vietnamese Kimmy. 1pm-11pm.
  3. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment at southside 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2
  4. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey on Duty☎416-800-8026
  5. dave guhan:
    Victoria from Toryork is available today on the Queensway. Check Leos. ☎ 647-773-9190 ☎
  6. LaMonny905:
    4 lovelies to cheer up the day - Penny, Yiko, Trina, Jennifer @ 4861 Hwy 7 E. ☎ 416-983-8473
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4 3 Indian Princess on duty today ! :heart3 Text or Whatsapp 416-230-0199 :heart6
  8. kenwong649:
    We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy, Young Vietnamese Star Nancy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  9. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Bobo, crystal, lulu, Cindy, Apple @8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  10. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm🌸🌸Asian Massage GTA🌸🌸
  11. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Thursday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓪 📞𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ :heart1
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Thurs Dec 3. 10am-11pm. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby. 10am-7pm And Curvy Vietnamese Kimmy. 1pm-11pm
  13. Tintintin46:
    Suko
  14. NewVaughanSpa:
    Cutie, petite spinners & busty babes in tonight at VAUGHAN SPA YORK REGION
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  16. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  17. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  18. kenwong649:
    VIP SPA: We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  19. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Tina, Korea girl Baby, Selina, Nancy, Emily @8099 Weston Road unit #7☎2896571666
  20. APlusWellness:
    💕A+ Wellness💕 A New attractive girl today in Richmond Hill - call 905-237-1292
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  22. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  23. MagicGarden:
    0Wednesday at ⎝𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒚 | 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ Kennedy Rd & 14th Ave Markham :heart1
  24. MoreEyeballs:
    Excellent massage in Barrie & Burlington 289-828-9045 :heart3
  25. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Good night friends :) ❤

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule :

Oliva is super sweet sensual girl with nicely , slender shaped body, Late 20's, 165 cm. She is well known for her massage medium &strong with back walking.

Mia is the new girl and young, slender, petite,
She is very kind girl and she has great massage skills, back walking. Not tips hungry.

Moinca is nicely and funny girl, 28 years old, 160 cm. Shaped body, her massage medium &strong and back walking .

Lucky is pretty girl from Korean , she very nicely , friendly girl , good body, she can do medium hard massage and back walking, her English in fluent.

Bella is pretty young and nicely girl, petite, slender body , she can do soft & medium massage with back walking. Her English in fluent

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule:

Oliva is super sweet sensual girl with nicely , slender shaped body, Late 20's, 165 cm. She is well known for her massage medium &strong with back walking.

Mia is the new girl and young, slender, petite,
She is very kind girl and she has great massage skills, back walking. Not tips hungry.

Moinca is nicely and funny girl, 28 years old, 160 cm. Shaped body, her massage medium &strong and back walking .

Lucky is pretty girl from Korean , she very nicely , friendly girl , good body, she can do medium hard massage and back walking, her English in fluent.

Bella is pretty young and nicely girl, petite, slender body , she can do soft & medium massage with back walking. Her English in fluent

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule :

Crystal is the NEW girl , 24years old ,
She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she just graduated from university, her medium and soft massage, she can also provide back walking. Good in fluent English .

Star is new young girl, tell , great body, she is a students and beautiful girl, her massage soft &medium with back walking. Her English in fluent.

Emily is the New and very nice girl, good body, her massage medium &strong, back walking.
And she can do Thai massage . English in fluent.

Coco is very sweet and sensual girl with nicely slender shaped body, she is well known for her massage skills for both medium and hard type of massages. back walking.

Selena is new pretty very nice girl , 160 cm. Slender and curvy body, professional cupping skills, best walking with bare feet upon request , she has great massage skills.

Please make an appointment first as we are usually busy.
Rooms are fully disinfected between customer massages, including sheets and towels.
Please wear a mask to your mas

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule

She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she just graduated from university, her medium and soft massage, she can also provide back walking. Good in fluent English .

Star is new young girl, tell , great body, she is a students and beautiful girl, her massage soft &medium with back walking. Her English in fluent.

Emily is the New and very nice girl, good body, her massage medium &strong, back walking.

Coco is very sweet and sensual girl with nicely slender shaped body, she is well known for her massage skills for both medium and hard type of massages. back walking.

Selena is new pretty very nice girl , 160 cm. Slender and curvy body, professional cupping skills, best walking with bare feet upon request , she has great massage skills.

Rooms are fully disinfected between customer massages, including sheets and towels.

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule ;

Kaylee is the NEW and nice girl , look shy , 20 years old ,
She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she is a student university, her massage soft , she can also provide back walking. Good in fluent English .

She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she just graduated from university, her medium and soft massage, she can also provide back walking. Her English in fluent.

Liiy is young pretty, Quite shy, sweet girl, her massage medium &strong and back walking
Her English in fluent.

Candy , she is very nice girl , friendly loves to communiicat with Customers. She is excellently at massage . Back walking.

Please wear a mask to your massage. If you don't have one we will provide one to you.

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule

Kelly is the NEW and nice girl , look shy , 20 years old ,
She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she is a student university, her massage soft , she can also provide back walking. Good in fluent English .

She is good shape, 160 cm. She is very sweet and cute , she just graduated from university, her medium and soft massage, she can also provide back walking. Her English in fluent.

Liiy is young pretty, Quite shy, sweet girl, her massage medium &strong and back walking
Her English in fluent.

Candy , she is very nice girl , friendly loves to communiicat with Customers. She is excellently at massage . Back walking.

Please wear a mask to your massage

Whitestorm88

Reaction score
Today s schedule

Her English in fluent.

Is Mimi still working there???

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Have not been to Suki for a long time. Saw Monica who is working as Tina in Just Relax last week. Her massage is strong, good to the point. I usually don't like girls on the thick side, but her look (I would put 7-8 in a semi legit spa), friendliness makes up the minor negative. Her teasing was great and I really like her soft attacks at my rear door; not many young girls do it and certainly not to her skill level. I saw some other girls there, a bit like most semi legit (Just Relax or E & M). The receptionist (the female boss) was very friendly and introduced a few other girls to me on my way out. Will try other girls but don't understand why there is a lack of reviews for this spa? It will definitely helpful to have detail review like those in JR and E &M.
Please include your cost, door fee+tips in your reviews.

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Today s schedule

Her English in fluent.

I don't know what's more sad, that university grads need to work in a rub'n'tug or that a person can post so many ads and never include his pimping fees/rates.

SJRich1973

Reaction score
I don't know what's more sad, that university grads need to work in a rub'n'tug or that a person can post so many ads and never include his pimping fees/rates.
Door fee is 40, 50 and $60 for 30, 45 and 60 minutes respectively. For tips on extras is very much the same on rest of semi-legit in the area. Say for HJ, it'll be $40.

I suggest you go for 90 minutes or even 120 minutes next time you return on the girl you like. Door fee is much better and you got longer session. Besides, you will be surprised how time goes by quickly...this is when you are with your preferred girl.

The Lady Boss the one posting schedules does not reply to any questions...It's not being rude, but I can of understand not to create any lost in translation. She's a nice lady.

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Door fee is 40, 50 and $60 for 30, 45 and 60 minutes respectively. For tips on extras is very much the same on rest of semi-legit in the area. Say for HJ, it'll be $40.

I suggest you go for 90 minutes or even 120 minutes next time you return on the girl you like. Door fee is much better and you got longer session. Besides, you will be surprised how time goes by quickly...this is when you are with your preferred girl.

The Lady Boss the one posting schedules does not reply to any questions...It's not being rude, but I can of understand not to create any lost in translation. She's a nice lady.
Thank you. Can you recommend a nice one that can give a decent massage and isn't shy working butt, maybe butt hole too? A prostate massage would be great, but need a pro, not one who finger bangs, otherwise the tease is ok.

SJRich1973

Reaction score
Thank you. Can you recommend a nice one that can give a decent massage and isn't shy working butt, maybe butt hole too?
You're welcome and no worries.

As you can see you will not find any shills on this place. But, overall I would say they're doing good. What they have is...lots of silent followers:)

I always find Thursday and Friday to be the best line up. Much younger and easy on eyes. They seem to have in 20s today, but I haven't seen her yet. She just started. Candy will be the least, but great massage and nice service.

I recommend Olivia. Pretty lady. Too bad, with COVID you won't be able to see her beautiful face and smile.

On Friday, I'll go with Coco. She got the demure lady look. She provides soft to medium massage with nice touch of tease.

Another good looking I find is Star. I love her Bob Cut locks. It suits her perfectly. She works on Saturday and Sunday. Much taller, nice curvy body and delivers quality massage. You'll find her restrictive, but to me I just enjoy her massage and beautiful aura.

There're plenty of them. You have to visit Suko. Every day you will find one to your likings.

Reaction score

As you can see you will not find any shills on this place. But, overall I would say they're doing good. What they have is...lots of silent followers:)

I always find Thursday and Friday to be the best line up. Much younger and easy on eyes. They seem to have in 20s today, but I haven't seen her yet. She just started. Candy will be the least, but great massage and nice service.

I recommend Olivia. Pretty lady. Too bad, with COVID you won't be able to see her beautiful face and smile.

On Friday, I'll go with Coco. She got the demure lady look. She provides soft to medium massage with nice touch of tease.

Another good looking I find is Star. I love her Bob Cut locks. It suits her perfectly. She works on Saturday and Sunday. Much taller, nice curvy body and delivers quality massage. You'll find her restrictive, but to me I just enjoy her massage and beautiful aura.

There're plenty of them. You have to visit Suko. Every day you will find one to your likings.
no shills? you sound pretty shilly

Back in Toronto

Reaction score

Thank you for your recommendations. I know you may not be into it, but did one of them work your butt well, not shy in that area?

SJRich1973

Reaction score
Thank you for your recommendations. I know you may not be into it, but did one of them work your butt well, not shy in that area?
Damn...No judging. I'm your opposite. I twitch when touched there. I even sway to avoid their hands not to get there. But hey, go for it. I say ask them, you seems not a shy type of person.

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Damn...No judging. I'm your opposite. I twitch when touched there. I even sway to avoid their hands not to get there. But hey, go for it. I say ask them, you seems not a shy type of person.
I know in the business, most would probably do it or at least give it a try, but it's nice to find one that's into it too.

I can usually tell the ones that don't mind what they are doing and the ones that watch the clock the entire day wondering where their life went wrong.

The ones that "enjoy" it are acting, unless maybe when George Clooney or any of the guys who've played Superman happen to be a customer ;-)

johnwick001

Reaction score
Today s schedule :

Liiy is young pretty, Quite shy, sweet girl, her massage medium &strong and back walking.

Moinca is a sexy girl and pretty. She's very nicely and great body, she can do medium and hard massage with Back walking .

Sara is young pretty girl, good body, and she is very sweet nice girl, her massage medium &strong, back walking.

Candy Is very nice girl and she is friendly not hungry for tip, she has excellently at massage with back walking.

Please wear a mask to your massage. If you don't have one we will provide one to you.