Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studio Atwater 751 Atwater 514-931-6403

Erich

Reaction score
If you like Russian girls, this place is for you. All the girls are good-looking, the massage is good and the release is even better.

Here are the problems:

(1) If they sense you are an amateur, they will attempt to charge you extra for release, touching, etc. Don't fall for it...say I've been here before and don't pay for the extra.

(2) If you pay for an hour, you will get 45 minutes worth, if you pay for half hour, you get 20 minutes worth. They always screw you with 10-15 minutes. Don't get upset, it's still worth it..believe me and you're less upset when you expect it!

Here are the bonuses:

(1) I've had a girl give me thai included in the price without me asking. It did not happen the second time I went, but she undressed the second time and allowed touching with no problem.

(2) A friend went there recently and she allowed YMMV with no extra charge.

The more you visit them, the more comfortable they become and the more they allow. Overall, a great place if you don't let them take advantage of you and accept the 10-15 minute time reduction.

Hot russian girls with a great finish, what more can you ask for.

Prices:

30 minutes - 35
45 minutes - 40
1 hour - 50

Enjoy Russia!

When they ask who I was with can you supply me with some girls' names so she'll beleive me?

I have been to Studio Atwater multiple times over the years. The most recent lady that I have seen in Anna. Anna is quite attractive. She is in her late 30's or early 40's, but in magnificent shape. She has enhanced breasts that look great but don't feel as good.

She gives a strong massage, highlighted by a massage of your body with her legs while she holds herself above you, holding herself up with her hands on the side of the table. She always offers a HJ for + $20 and topless (or TF) for another +$20.

To Big Chuck,

Could you give a few names of the ladies that you have had your better experience with. All I need is the names and I will be happy to check it out myself. I just don't want the see the ladies that don't offer anything extra.

Thanks

LDB

LDB,

I have taken Anna quite a number of times and she has never charged me extra for HJ or touching or topless. She also gets on top of me and massages me with her legs. I've taken her about 4 times and tipped her 20 each time. However, I recommended her to a friend recently and he came back with the same critique..she wanted to charge him extra for everything. I don't know if she changed or if I got lucky. I think if she smells an amateur, she takes him for a ride...

I've taken Angela...terrible...she's HOT...but wouldn't take her even if it was free....actually I would if it was free...you know what I mean.

The good ones are:

Savlana
Valerie
Christina

and one more Russian one who's name I can't remember..sounds like Kaleshnikov...

Enjoy....

I went to see Svetlana based on the recommendation from Big Chuck. It turns out Svetlana is one the two receptionists that works here. She has worked here for at least 3 or 4 years and since I have been going to Studio Atwater for several years, I said hi to her as usual when I walked in. Then, I was quite surprised when she showed up to give me my massage. I didn't even know she gave massage, but all I could think of was this is going to be great. Well, that was not the case.

Svetlana is not very good at massage. She used her full palm very softly on your back and then she put lots of pressure with her thumbs causing a great deal of pain. I don't think she knows anything about the groups of muscles in the body because she virtually never follows the lines of the muscle groups, frequently crossing over the muscles. She will then rub the same place for 2 minutes until the muscle is just about to go into spasm, then she uses her hands as two little hammers and does percussion massage on the muscle ...not very enjoyable. Well, I suffered thorugh the back and leg massage but was still anticipating the big finish ...then I couldn't believe what happened next ...while I was still on my back, she said "I am finshed" and left the room. I never even got tot turn over.

It has been a long time since I have had such a bad experience with massage and what is worse, I have had a sore neck and back for the past couple days since the massage.

I would not recommend Svetlana unless you are trying to cure your habit of visiting MPs.

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear you got such a bad experience "Lets do Better".. I would have furious at such an episode.

I sent a few friends recently and they also complained to me that their experience was less than acceptable. Some wanted to get charged extra, some weren't allowed to touch and others just got a lousy attitude and massage. This all in the last few weeks....

I can't explain what must have happened,,I took Savlana about a month ago and she was phenominal...I was even allowed to go under her underwire into the Y during the massage. Anna was so great to me, never charged extra and now she's throwing options at my friends.

My theory is that these girls got together and said, hey, we're going to screw these guys and make them pay a lot extra if they want anything around here....otherwise, they're getting nothing for the basic massage fee.

Again, I'm sorry to hear what's going on and although I still got a terrific massage myself from Anna last week, based on what I'm hearing....I'm boycotting this place.

Sorry to hear this guys and apologize if I wasted anyone's money on these girls....if I was rich, I'd pay you guys back. Since I'm not, I'll just have to find some better places and give you guys some scoop.

Big Chuck

Big Chuck,

If you don't know me, "Lets Do Better" is short for Lets Do Better at providing information and ask fewer questions. Since all you did was provide information, I can't be too upset ...but it's for sure that I won't be going to %#@$ studio atwater any more.

You mentioned that you would like the chance to make ammends. Oliver Kloseoff is a great provider of information but I think he is having a little money problems. He has posted some background information (but no details) on two independants, Ti massage and Nancy, both of which sound interesting. If you want to pay me back, take your pick between the two of them. Go have a good time and tell all of us about your experience.

LDB

Been going here for past few years and have always left very satisfied. Once they get to know you, they're more than happy to provide release. Of course I've never left without being satisfied or leaving a 20 dollar tip.

Went there today... Got Savlana...

Massage was good.... but not sensual as you get some other
places... She was very far from touching my parts... Lets say...
she only went there after she asked me if I wanted something
more.... I said yes.... She then said that is not included.... And
she expects $$ at the end....

I gave her 20$.... more for the massage than the finish....

Overall 6.5/10

I will have to go there to try Anna.... otherwise I will stick
with my usual places...

Went to Atwater studio for second time this week

First (Tuesday) time had Angela, 5.6 slim, small to medium breast (not sure couldn’t touch) dark hair. Massage was not very good to much oil. No ball playing or teasing. Release very mechanical and didn’t allow touching. Not a repeat for me. Looks 4/5, service 2/5 and attitude 2/5.

Today, after review from many I booked with Anna, previous description is bang on. Massage was good, not to hard. Not the best I have had but not bad. She is hot with very nice breast. A lot of ball playing and ass teasing, I was in heaven. Turned over and she went right to Mr. Happy, release very good not mechanical and not rushed. She moved when I tried to tough her breast, maybe because I was a new customer with her. Looks 4/5, service 4/5 and attitude 4/5. A repeat for me. I will try to get more next time, I told her to try to remember me.

Price $50/ 1 hr
Top: $20 both times

Went there last night almost at closing.

I wanted a massage so badly so didn’t care who I got. I was lucky though I got Nicole. She is about 5.6, slim, small breast (A) and light brown hair. She was nice to look at, not a top model but still nice in her own way.

Massage was pretty good, she stayed on my back for a while and did a very nice job, combination of soft and medium. Not much teasing or ball playing (very disappointed). Then turn over, HJ was given without asking, my hands roamed a bit, I asked if she could take her top off and the response was no although I could play under her shirt. In all the HJ was ok, not the best technique.

Took 30 minutes for $40 (don’t know if that was the price, I didn’t get money back) and left 20$ tip
Repeat: at least one more time, to give her the chance to show me more.
Looks 3.5/5, service 3.5/5 and attitude 3.5/5
Works: she works on Thursday and Saturday

Hey there boys quick tip about Svetlana. Actually once you get to know her she gives one of the best massages I know but then it all depends on what kind of massage you like. I have been to many and i used to be a regular at this studio. I like Medium massages mixed with a little soft touching once in a while and there is not a single time that i have met Svetlana that she hasn't given me goose bumbs with her massage strokes. Also mind you,some of the Studio Atwater girls have days where they work at this Tanning Salon in lasalle and from what I have noticed especially with Svetlana she is much more open and easy going at this Tanning Salon then she was at Studio Atwater. If you are interested she works on Tuesday's at this place. It is Called Soliel d'Ici and it's on Dollard street. I have had Svetlana undress and let me touch her everywhere there.

RAM

By the way guys, When I talked about Svetlana when she works at Soliel on Tuesdays, I usually take 45 min. for $45 and tip her $30 and that includes all the touching and what not. She never asks me for a tip either. She usually leaves the room after the massage, I out of generousity leave the tip on the table. Like I said before it all depends on whether she knows you or not.

RAM

Svetlana
About 5'5"
Really cute slim tight petit body.
Small breasrs...maybe A cup
Shapely body, really nice ass
Has dark curly hair
Usually is the receptionist at Studio Atwater and is probably the longest running employee there.
Has a very friendly way of talking and smiling. I must say she is a very personalble lady.

She loves to dress sexy especially with the mini cheerleader skirts.

Hope that helps
RAM

oh yes...indeed, i've witnessed the mini cheerleader skirt.... :)
but that day i had Anna and she was amazing.....great massage....good finish.....used practically the full hour....(5 min was left)....she has such a sultry voice!....dunno if she actually does it on purpose!
didn't ask for tip...she basically said that i can leave her something on the table if i wanted to....and left the room...
gave her 30$

next time i may have svetlana

earl

Booked a 1hr rub with Anna at Atwater today.

She's as described about 5'5", slim blonde in her mid forties with a nice but enhanced rack. Massage was fantastic and extremely soothing. She knows her stuff. Plenty of sensual touching in all the right places. Even whispered in my ear that I was sexy while rubbing my back :) She tries to speak with a Marlyn Monroe voice to be sexy, oh well.

When the time came to turn around she didnt ask me for a dime or make any mention of extra costs. She seemed really turned on by this time and started the HJ without asking. HJ was execellent during which she took of her top and lifted her skirt without me even asking. Let's just say we BOTH had a happy ending :)

Tipped her 40$ to say thank you.
Repeat for me, as always YMMV

Went there saturday afternoon hopping to see Anna after reading goods reviews about her. I was greeted by a tall and skinny girl (receptionist I guess) who asked me if I'd been here before. I admitted it was the first time I askedf what their fees were for an hour and who was on duty. The receptionist told me that it would be $ 50 for an hour and that I had to take whatever girl would be available. I asked if I could see the girls and was told that I could not. I rarely retain the services of a girl without seeing her. I insisted on seeing the girls or else I would leave. Afetr some negociation !!(in russian) a girl showed up. Not my type at all. She had to much make up to my taste giving her a Fellini type of look. The second girl, which I found out afetr to be Christina. showed up and I agreed to take her.

Christina is about 5'3'' and maybe 110 lbs, average face but with an athletic body (large shoulders for a girl her size). I went into the room, got undressed and waited for her to join me. After about 10 minutes (can somebody tell me why every time it takes so long) she comes into the room and tells me to lie down on my belly. First thing she does is to put a towel to cover my butt. I'm thinking that it's not a good sign. She asks me if I want a soft, medium or hard massage. I tell her that I will start with medium and that I would eventually go for strong later.

Right from the beginning I knew that I would enjoy this session even if I did not get more than the massage. Her technique is very good and she reallly goes on working on those sore muscles. I must say however that I'm quite new to this and that some more experienced guys may be disappointed or less enthusiastic about her massage abilities.

About 40 minutes into the session she asks me to turn around. Since the beginning we probably exchanged 2 sentences each...I still haven't had any chances to find out if I would get more. However, I believe that it's the proper occasion to find out. So I turn around and at the same time time she picks up the towel to cover my genitals !!!! She starts to massage my legs but with a diffrerent touch, to soft compared to what I got during the first 40 minutes. I put my arm around her waist and tell her that I would like to be massaged somewhere else and asks if its possible. Without a word she grabs Mr. Happy and starts a HJ. After a few minutes I ask her why she does that and she tells me that it's because she likes goving pleasure. We than start a little chit chat during which she tells me that she is 25, that she has been in Canada for 9 years and she is a russian from Kazakhstan.

Withou asking I lifted her T-shirt to play with her A cup breast. Firm, perky, nice looking and very sensitive. She did reciprocate with my nipples. I made no attempt to go to the Y. I asked her if she would like to watch me masturbate. By experience I know that girls enjoy the sight of a guy pleasuring himself and that it turns them on. She agreed and there was a lot of eye contact which is a big turn on. I tried to kiss her but she allowed only some light kissing on the lips. I was however allowed to kiss and lick her neck.

I will definetly repeat with her. The whole experience was very sensual and she pleasured me the way I like it. I think that the lack of conversation is due to her shyness but she does compensate that aspect by a vey good attitude. She did not ask for money and left the room saying she would come back later to clean up. I left $ 40 dollars and when I was about to exit she showed up to say goodbye with a nice smile on her face. She works there on Saturdays and Mondays.

Phone number is 363-9449.
New, very clean place.
Ask for one of the sisters.
Been a regular since October.

Just call and ask for the girl you want to reserve. I suggest Anna, the other ones are not worth the try. Call at least 15 minutes in advance.

No problems usually

Report what you find

Well I just had one of the best massages of my hobbing career at this place, with Nicole.I asked for strong and got a great professional massage.She knows how to work on your body.There was a little teasing and a very nice finish.Good looking lady about 34,Russian of course,shapely body,small breasts,long brown hair and very sexy.The options are limited,but who cares,the massage was great.I am going to try Anna next.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞 💥 💫 💋 Thursday,💘 Cindy, 💞 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 👄👄 Gaga,👄 👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  29. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  34. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back