What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Stinking Cunts

body to body erotic massage

What smells worse, swamp ass or rancid cunt sweat?

• 1. Swamp Ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Cunt

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Shoutbox
  1. TOS88:
    💋💋MARIA & VIXEN 💋💋 @touchofsilk on the Queensway 647-348-4845
  2. Guest:
    👄💄💦Amzing Good TUINA Massage 💦👄❤647-262-9889❤👄💦71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart5:heart3
  3. Guest:
    💦👄👄Good TUINA Massage 💦💦👄647-262-9889👄💦💦71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:p:heart2
  4. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  5. Guest:
    Anyone know where to get BBFS in Scarborough?
  6. Guest:
    anyone know a place for massage with pleasure in Mississauga
  7. Guest:
    Where Dave
  8. Guest:
    Daves not here man!
  9. Guest:
    sorry, anal fisting?
  10. Guest:
    Anyone Mumbai
  11. Guest:
    Happy foot spa
  12. Guest:
    anal?
  13. Guest:
    Dfw anyone
  14. Guest:
    Bbfs near Toronto airport
  15. Jordan147:
    Anyone I. Burlington available message me
  16. Guest:
    Massage Peterborough?
  17. Guest:
    LANA & JESSICA :heart4 43 International Blvd (289) 460-0212
  18. Guest:
    Asian massage Hamilton?
  19. Guest:
    Prostate
  20. Guest:
    350 webb dr
  21. Guest:
    warden
  22. Guest:
    warden
  23. Guest:
    💋💄Amznig Good Time TUINA Massage 💄💋647-262-9889 💋💄 71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart6:heart3
  24. Guest:
    💋💦Good time TUINA Massage 💦💋647-262-9889 💋💦71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  25. TOS88:
    :heart1:heart1 SEXY BLONDE TAYLOR :heart1:heart1 @touchofsilk on the Queensway xoxo 647-348-4845

Slag

Reaction score
I think I prefer the smell of my own greasy swamp ass, than the fetid stink emanating from the cunts on so many whores that I meet. They tell us soap irritates the cunt. But that doesn’t mean the sweat, bacteria and dried piss can’t be washed with fucking plain water once in a while. Fucking an ape is excusable, but a $400 per hour
whore needs to be clean.

big.sleeze

Reviewer
Reaction score
I think I prefer the smell of my own greasy swamp ass, than the fetid stink emanating from the cunts on so many whores that I meet. They tell us soap irritates the cunt. But that doesn’t mean the sweat, bacteria and dried piss can’t be washed with fucking plain water once in a while. Fucking an ape is excusable, but a $400 per hour
whore needs to be clean.
The worst smelling cunt is probably Leela. It has been rotten for a while now. Bitch needs to use soap or at least use vagasil

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
whore needs to be clean.
They need to learn how to lick clean their pussies the same way you suck your own dick : )

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
The worst smelling cunt is probably Leela. It has been rotten for a while now. Bitch needs to use soap or at least use vagasil
You guys should try the asian milfs. Always clean with no smell...at least at the semi legits.

Slag

Reaction score
You guys should try the asian milfs. Always clean with no smell...at least at the semi legits.
Asian Nicole has vaginal lips the size of bat wings, and every inch of them stunk like rancid chow mein. Great body on her, tight, hard, fuckable, but I think she uses her cunt to smoke the cheap cigarettes she buys from her Injun friends.

Slag

Reaction score
Thai Alex had a nice pussy, she fucked off somewhere.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Asian Nicole has vaginal lips the size of bat wings, and every inch of them stunk like rancid chow mein. Great body on her, tight, hard, fuckable, but I think she uses her cunt to smoke this cheap cigarettes she buys from her Injun friends.
Yeah but she doesn't work at a semi place...big difference.

Slag

Reaction score
I miss the showers. Nothing like the look on the whores face when she looks down at her leg, and notices that stream of warm water is actually my piss. Sometimes, when they were really lucky, I forced out a little wet fart. I love the ripping sound of a shower fart, there ain’t nothing like it.

blackdog

Reaction score
Generally quite true. Most asian girls have no odor whatsoever. There are exceptions though. The stinkiest pussy I ever encountered was owned by a Japanese girl. I made the mistake of getting my fingers inside. It took 4 days of constant hand washing before I could get the rancid stink off my fingers. 🤮

Slag

Reaction score
I paid $500 to a popular “elite” hooker. She has a great website. A Twitter account. Loaded with pictures of her eating expensive meals, drinking with other hookers, travelling all over the place, built like a goddess, and smart as fuck. I saved up for this.
Her cunt stunk.
You know the smell. A mix of B.O. and bacteria, swimming in vaginitis making my tongue weep. When I came up for air she gave me a shitfaced smile, knowing full well that I just had my head in a rhino shit bucket, but not caring in the least. The worst part was the B.O. all over her groin, and in the area above her cunt.
She had been fucking, probably with one of her dyke hooker friends.