Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa in Navi Mumbai

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตHigh as fuck aftr a session of malana cream๐Ÿค‘,me was yestrday, when suddenly devious thoughts๐Ÿ‘น of messin around with a North East chic๐Ÿง– was created in my medulla oblongata.

My tainted hormones๐Ÿท overpowered my logical thinkin๐Ÿค–,therefore headed to:-

To..to. NW CBD around 5:30 pm yestrday,since this is d NE desi Playboy mansion.๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ง
Took a shot for dry massage.๐Ÿฅด

Me was in a fix as to whom to opt for๐Ÿ˜ฃ , cuz its hella tough๐Ÿ˜ฉ when you have to choose between pepperoni pizza๐Ÿ•, medium rare bacon ham burger๐Ÿ” or pan sauted ๐Ÿ–pork ribs๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคญโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜œ, but LO!, As me glanced thru the options๐Ÿ‘€,
Seems like this petite but cute as hell ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ but busty Ang*l ๐Ÿ’ is back here.
Shes gud for dominatrix since shes petite, sleek n lean and cuteeeeeeeeee as fock๐Ÿ˜

So opted for her.๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Entered room
Changed to dispo.
Hashish high was givin me brilliant ideas.
๐ŸŽƒLowered my dispo befor she ventured into the room(tactical move for obvious reason).

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹Smiled at her as she entered asked her about her wellbeing and stuff, damn๐Ÿ˜me was smooth and her mood was pink(happy)๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ
Complimented her fair complexion and lovely new haircut.

Told her to start the massage from the front side(otherwise done from d posterior side).
She noticed my lowered dispo.

So since we was talkin and laughin and makin jokes about random things, me is assuming her mood was good,cuz she said,
๐Ÿ”ž"Dispo nikal do na, uncomfortable lag rhaa hai toh".

Me exclaimed " what an idea , maidumji"๐Ÿ†˜
She giggled๐Ÿฅฐ
What a masseuse, me must say, her handiwork is game on ,on point ๐Ÿ”....

She complimented me skin , cuz me is supah fair n all that shizzz, and ofcuz me height is 6'1"๐Ÿด

15 mins in massage:-
Me said tum gym wagera jaati ho kya๐Ÿ‘..?
Itna khatarnaak figure pure saal kaise maintain karte ho?

She blushed๐Ÿฅฐ yet again for the 517th time yet again, while me wuz oogling at her๐Ÿคค,pink lips๐Ÿ‘„, ready to make a move, but was waiting for the final blush.๐Ÿ’Œ
(My Pineal gland was sufficiently triggered at this point๐Ÿ˜ฝ)

Which happend after 2-3 mins when me touched her face and said , dayummm, your face is glowwinnn๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

She was like blushin ๐Ÿฅฐand said " kuch bhi"
Thats when me move in for a kiss , dint tell her anything , just went for the kiss(she taste like kaju katli, sweet no kiddin) and then things escalated like anything, clothing started coming off, lingerie was undressed & next thing me know ,she was all over me , me was all over her(babla choos๐Ÿคค, gaand dabao๐Ÿ‘, chumma chatti๐Ÿ‘„,baal ๐Ÿ’kheecha,hilao, khilao ,pilao)..๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅMe guess this is how you do it boys, smooth moves without talking about service and how much you'll take for HJ TL and all that crap..just be nice , compliment and make your move at the right moment..
IF you treat her like a "masseuse", you will be treated as a "customer", if you treat her like a gf , you "may" get bf treatment๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

One of the best GFEs ever .
Me was overwhelmed ,felt like me actually owned her..wuz lit, shes warm๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต.
Me hands and fingers were all over her, every place possibleโœŒโœŒ
Dats when she told me again" aap bahut handsome ho, itni gora ho and height bhi lambi ho"..
Gotta admit ,her grammatically wrong ,broken twisted, gender incorrect hindi gives me a hardon๐Ÿฅ’ ..idk y? Is that even allowed๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

This was it, the moment which made me a horny horned yeti๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
Me said please please suck me, no mat bolo.๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„ , boht hard ๐Ÿ† ho gaya hu.

She obligdedโœ…โœ… , her sooookin wuz ossam...cumshot d heavy juices on her breasts๐Ÿฅตโ˜„โ˜„..me cudve done it on her face(magnum sniper headshot) , but she was scared of me spilling it on her hair ..๐Ÿ™†

Pro tip:-โœโœ
Guess she likes fair and tall guys.๐Ÿด
Condom ni tha brothers ๐Ÿ˜”(me is a madarpappu), warna sex confirmed tha๐Ÿฅบ but evrything else was done...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Took her number , since shes off to her hometown from next week , she said she myt come in jan or feb .... possibly will try to meet her outside before she goes , next time mayb maybe..greater things myt happen๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Gave her 1.5k goodwill for the GFE..Shes like a butter knife with hazelnut nutella on it which doesnt cut๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

As me exited the shop, an ecstatic exuberance of satisfaction permeated thru my vertebrataโšกโšก, it was a deed well done, bang a buck well spent๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

Me peered thru the twilight orange purply cold sky๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒŒ as me reminisced the hardcore spent moments inside ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„.

๐ŸงœDAT SLEEK FIGURE:10/10
๐Ÿ‘ฏBUSTYNESS INDEX:50/10
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จGFE: 100/10
๐ŸคฑCUTENESS :200/100
๐Ÿ‘ผTIME WELL SPENT: 300/100

NEXT TIME MAYBE: 1000/10๐Ÿคญ
CIAO..๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Bro, what an FR.

High as fuck aftr a session of malana cream,me was yestrday, when suddenly devious thoughts of messin around with a North East chic was created in my medulla oblongata.

My tainted hormones overpowered my logical thinkin,therefore headed to:-

To..to. NW CBD around 5:30 pm yestrday,since this is d NE desi Playboy mansion.
Took a shot for dry massage.

Me was in a fix as to whom to opt for , cuz its hella tough when you have to choose between pepperoni pizza, medium rare bacon ham burger or pan sauted pork ribs..
Dis place be not a massage parlor , it iz a fine dine restro bistro snacc parlor..i come here to eat my delicacies.*munch**crunch*

But LO!, As me glanced thru the options,
Seems like this petite but cute as hell but busty Ang*l is back here.
Shes gud for domination since shes petite, sleek n lean and cuteeeeeeeeee as fock

So opted for her.
Entered room
Changed to dispo.
Lowered my dispo befor she ventured into the room(tactical move for obvious reason).

Smiled at her as she entered asked her about her wellbeing and stuff, damnme was smooth and her mood was pink(happy)

Told her to start the massage from the front side(otherwise done from d posterior side).

So since we was talkin and laughin and makin jokes about random things, me is assuming her mood was good,cuz she said,
"Dispo nikal do na, uncomfortable lag rhaa hai toh".

Me exclaimed " what an idea , maidumji"
She giggled
What a masseuse, me must say, her handiwork is game on ,on point ....

She complimented me skin , cuz me is supah fair n all that shizzz, and ofcuz me height is 6'1"

Me said tum gym wagera jaati ho kya..?

She blushed yet again for the 517th time yet again, while me wuz oogling at her,pink lips, ready to make a move, but was waiting for the final blush.
(My Pineal gland was sufficiently triggered at this point)

Which happend after 2-3 mins when me touched her face and said , dayummm, your face is glowwinnn

She was like blushin and said " kuch bhi"
Thats when me move in for a kiss , dint tell her anything , just went for the kiss(her fookin saliva tastes like kaju katli, sweet no kiddin) and then things escalated like anything, clothing started coming off, lingerie was undressed & next thing me know ,she was all over me , me was all over her(babla choos, gaand dabao, chumma chatti,baal kheecha,hilao, khilao ,pilao)..

Me guess this is how you do it boys, smooth moves without talking about service and how much you'll take for HJ TL and all that crap..just be nice , compliment and make your move at the right moment..
IF you treat her like a "masseuse", you will be treated as a "customer", if you treat her like a gf , you "may" get bf treatment

Me was overwhelmed ,felt like me actually owned her..wuz lit, shes warm.
Me hands and fingers were all over her, every place possible
Dats when she told me again" aap bahut handsome ho, itni gora ho and height bhi lambi ho"..
Gotta admit ,her grammatically wrong ,broken twisted, gender incorrect hindi gives me a hardon ..idk y? Is that even allowed

This was it, the moment which made me a horny horned hentai white fookin scum himalayan yeti.
Me plead pretty pleaseeeee pleaseeee suck me, "NO" mat bolo. , boht hard ho gaya hu.

She obligded , her sooookin wuz ossam..
cumshot d heavy juices on her honeybun boosty tiddies..me cudve done it on her face(magnum sniper headshot) , but she was scared of me spilling it on her hair ..

Pro tip:-
Guess she likes fair and tall guys.
Condom ni tha brothers (me is a madarpappu), warna sex confirmed tha but evrything else was done...
Took her number , since shes off to her hometown from next week , she said she myt come in jan or feb .... possibly will try to meet her outside before she goes , next time mayb maybe..greater things myt happen.

Gave her 1.5k goodwill for the GFE..Shes like a butter knife with hazelnut nutella on it which doesnt cut

As me exited the shop, an ecstatic exuberance of satisfaction permeated thru my vertebrata, it was a deed well done, bang a buck well spent.

Puffin the malboro , blowin off the smoke into the winter sky ,me peered thru the twilight orange purply cold sky as me reminisced the hardcore spent moments inside .

DAT SLEEK FIGURE:10/10
BUSTYNESS INDEX:50/10
GFE: 100/10
CUTENESS :200/100
TIME WELL SPENT: 300/100

NEXT TIME MAYBE: 1000/10
CIAO..
Unbelievable..... seriously

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

High as fuck aftr a session of malana cream,me was yestrday, when suddenly devious thoughts of messin around with a North East chic was created in my medulla oblongata.

Me was in a fix as to whom to opt for , cuz its hella tough when you have to choose between pepperoni pizza, medium rare bacon ham burger or pan sauted pork ribs..
Dis place be not a massage parlor , it iz a fine dine restro bistro snacc parlor..i come here to eat my delicacies.*munch**crunch*

Shes gud for domination since shes petite, sleek n lean and cuteeeeeeeeee as fock

So opted for her.
Entered room
Changed to dispo.
Lowered my dispo befor she ventured into the room(tactical move for obvious reason).

Smiled at her as she entered asked her about her wellbeing and stuff, damnme was smooth and her mood was pink(happy)

She giggled

She complimented me skin , cuz me is supah fair n all that shizzz, and ofcuz me height is 6'1"

She blushed yet again for the 517th time yet again, while me wuz oogling at her,pink lips, ready to make a move, but was waiting for the final blush.

Which happend after 2-3 mins when me touched her face and said , dayummm, your face is glowwinnn

Thats when me move in for a kiss , dint tell her anything , just went for the kiss(her fookin saliva tastes like kaju katli, sweet no kiddin) and then things escalated like anything, clothing started coming off, lingerie was undressed & next thing me know ,she was all over me , me was all over her(babla choos, gaand dabao, chumma chatti,baal kheecha,hilao, khilao ,pilao)..

Me guess this is how you do it boys, smooth moves without talking about service and how much you'll take for HJ TL and all that crap..just be nice , compliment and make your move at the right moment..
IF you treat her like a "masseuse", you will be treated as a "customer", if you treat her like a gf , you "may" get bf treatment

Gotta admit ,her grammatically wrong ,broken twisted, gender incorrect hindi gives me a hardon ..idk y? Is that even allowed

This was it, the moment which made me a horny horned hentai white fookin scum himalayan yeti.
Me plead pretty pleaseeeee pleaseeee suck me, "NO" mat bolo. , boht hard ho gaya hu.

cumshot d heavy juices on her honeybun boosty tiddies..me cudve done it on her face(magnum sniper headshot) , but she was scared of me spilling it on her hair ..

Condom ni tha brothers (me is a madarpappu), warna sex confirmed tha but evrything else was done...
Took her number , since shes off to her hometown from next week , she said she myt come in jan or feb .... possibly will try to meet her outside before she goes , next time mayb maybe..greater things myt happen.

Gave her 1.5k goodwill for the GFE..Shes like a butter knife with hazelnut nutella on it which doesnt cut

As me exited the shop, an ecstatic exuberance of satisfaction permeated thru my vertebrata, it was a deed well done, bang a buck well spent.

Puffin the malboro , blowin off the smoke into the winter sky ,me peered thru the twilight orange purply cold sky as me reminisced the hardcore spent moments inside .

CIAO..
Unbelievable..... seriously

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตHigh as fuck aftr a session of malana cream๐Ÿค‘,me was yestrday, when suddenly devious thoughts๐Ÿ‘น of messin around with a North East chic๐Ÿง– was created in my medulla oblongata.

My tainted hormones๐Ÿท overpowered my logical thinkin๐Ÿค–,therefore headed to:-

To..to. NW CBD around 5:30 pm yestrday,since this is d NE desi Playboy mansion.๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ง
Took a shot for dry massage.๐Ÿฅด

Me was in a fix as to whom to opt for๐Ÿ˜ฃ , cuz its hella tough๐Ÿ˜ฉ when you have to choose between pepperoni pizza๐Ÿ•, medium rare bacon ham burger๐Ÿ” or pan sauted ๐Ÿ–pork ribs๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคญโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜œ..
Dis place be not a massage parlor , it iz a fine dine restro bistro snacc parlor..i come here to eat my female delicacies.*munch**crunch*๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿด

But LO!, As me glanced thru the options๐Ÿ‘€,
Seems like this petite but cute as hell ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ but busty Ang*l ๐Ÿ’ is back here.
Shes gud for domination since shes petite, sleek n lean and cuteeeeeeeeee as fock๐Ÿ˜

So opted for her.๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Entered room
Changed to dispo.
๐ŸŽƒLowered my dispo befor she ventured into the room(tactical move for obvious reason).

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹Smiled at her as she entered asked her about her wellbeing and stuff, damn๐Ÿ˜me was smooth and her mood was pink(happy)๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ”ž"Dispo nikal do na, uncomfortable lag rhaa hai toh".

Me exclaimed " what an idea , maidumji"๐Ÿ†˜
She giggled๐Ÿฅฐ
What a masseuse, me must say, her handiwork is game on ,on point ๐Ÿ”....

She complimented me skin , cuz me is supah fair n all that shizzz, and ofcuz me height is 6'1"๐Ÿด

Me said tum gym wagera jaati ho kya๐Ÿ‘..?

She blushed๐Ÿฅฐ yet again for the 517th time yet again, while me wuz oogling at her๐Ÿคค,pink lips๐Ÿ‘„, ready to make a move, but was waiting for the final blush.๐Ÿ’Œ
(My Pineal gland was sufficiently triggered at this point๐Ÿ˜ฝ)

Which happend after 2-3 mins when me touched her face and said , dayummm, your face is glowwinnn๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

She was like blushin ๐Ÿฅฐand said " kuch bhi"
Thats when me move in for a kiss , dint tell her anything , just went for the kiss(her fookin saliva tastes like kaju katli, sweet๐Ÿ’ no kiddin) and then things escalated like anything, clothing started coming off, lingerie was undressed & next thing me know ,she was all over me , me was all over her(babla choos๐Ÿคค, gaand dabao๐Ÿ‘, chumma chatti๐Ÿ‘„,baal ๐Ÿ’kheecha,hilao, khilao ,pilao)..๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅMe guess this is how you do it boys, smooth moves without talking about service and how much you'll take for HJ TL and all that crap..just be nice , compliment and make your move at the right moment..
IF you treat her like a "masseuse", you will be treated as a "customer", if you treat her like a gf , you "may" get bf treatment๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Me was overwhelmed ,felt like me actually owned her..wuz lit, shes warm๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต.
Me hands and fingers were all over her, every place possibleโœŒโœŒ
Gotta admit ,her grammatically wrong ,broken twisted, gender incorrect hindi gives me a hardon๐Ÿฅ’ ..idk y? Is that even allowed๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

This was it, the moment which made me a horny horned hentai white fookin scum himalayan yeti๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
Me plead๐Ÿฅบ pretty pleaseeeee pleaseeee suck me, "NO" mat bolo.๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„ , boht hard ๐Ÿ† ho gaya hu.

She obligdedโœ…โœ… , her sooookin wuz ossam..
cumshot d heavy juices on her honeybun boosty tiddies๐Ÿฅตโ˜„โ˜„..me cudve done it on her face(magnum sniper headshot) , but she was scared of me spilling it on her hair ..๐Ÿ™†

Pro tip:-โœโœ
Guess she likes fair and tall guys.๐Ÿด
Condom ni tha brothers ๐Ÿ˜”(me is a madarpappu), warna sex confirmed tha๐Ÿฅบ but evrything else was done...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Took her number , since shes off to her hometown from next week , she said she myt come in jan or feb .... possibly will try to meet her outside before she goes , next time mayb maybe..greater things myt happen๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Gave her 1.5k goodwill for the GFE..Shes like a butter knife with hazelnut nutella on it which doesnt cut๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

As me exited the shop, an ecstatic exuberance of satisfaction permeated thru my vertebrataโšกโšก, it was a deed well done, bang a buck well spent๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

Puffin the malboro ๐Ÿšฌ, blowin off the smoke into the winter sky ,me peered thru the twilight orange purply cold sky๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒŒ as me reminisced the hardcore spent moments inside ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„.

๐ŸงœDAT SLEEK FIGURE:10/10
๐Ÿ‘ฏBUSTYNESS INDEX:50/10
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จGFE: 100/10
๐ŸคฑCUTENESS :200/100
๐Ÿ‘ผTIME WELL SPENT: 300/100

NEXT TIME MAYBE: 1000/10๐Ÿคญ
CIAO..๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
The amount of time and effort spent in this FR with the exuberant description and so many Emojis is commendable. Thanks!

Can anyone help me with the new location of Pearl in Seawoods.
I am aware of the earlier location, but don't know the new place.

Help appreciated.

Yeah. Location please. I don't know the earlier location as well. I stay at Dombivli. Would be driving there..Google map shows the spa with the same name in Seawoods. Is it not the same? I hope NW also is the same that Google map shows

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dis place be not a massage parlor , it iz a fine dine restro bistro snacc parlor..i come here to eat my female delicacies.*munch**crunch*

So opted for her.
Entered room
Changed to dispo.

She giggled

CIAO..
Superb writing skill... cheers..

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

FR on Iconic Spa

My first FR on Forum. I am silent reader of forum from long time.
Went directly. Even after 8 months if lockdown, skyrocketting rates are unchanged. Counter 2000. Bargained for 10 min, no use.
Went in. Rekha is gone as told by counter guy. Asked for choice, he asked local or NE. told him Local. Asked him to show foe choosing, said no
Its rotation based allotment, bc.
Went in, changed in dispo. Some Jasmine arrived. Bit heavy. Massage was ok ok. She did not talked for 30 min even I did not. after that she posed question for service. B2B 2000, HJ n TL for 1500.
Opted for B2B after unfruitful bargaining. It was very mechanical could not feel excited. Total average experience.

Damages..2000+2000
WIR: No for very expensive charges.
Regards

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk
Yes...this spa management is bit rude and charges are also on higher side...I avoid it totally....

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Hello guys
BELAPUR SPA FR

been getting lots of messages about newly opened spa in Belapur.. finally called up..a sweet voice was aajao sir sabkuch milega.. that made my jonny happy..Reached at 3pm...Women on counter seemed like owner who was bit rude.. no selection as there wer only 2 girls..anyways paid counter charges and went inside..Therepist P@!!@vi came..i asked for oil massage to which she insister take dry powder massage as she dont wanna get hands oily....I was like thik hai dry karo.. she started with legs and reached back in 5 minutes and asked to turn around..Directly she offered me extras..till this time it was bit frustrating as she did only 5 minute massage..i choosed for only boobs to which she quoted 1500..Some how i agreed.. she lifted her tshirt and bra and yukss. nipples wer smelling so bad..left the place in just 15min.. total waste of money

SPA :N!rv@n@ above laxmi hotl, belapur
DAMAGES: 3000 for 15min
Ambience : 10/10
Therepist 1/10
Massage and extra 0/10

TOTALLY AVOID GUYS ITS JUST WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

i came out and was looking in my meaasges for other spa in belapur..Calledup Sh@t@yu.. they said they have a totally fresh new girl today..
i reached...they greeted me with big smile and offered me water and tea too.
Paid 1500 at counter
they alloted my new girl @shw!n!

Wow she seemed a 33-34 age married girl.. changed my dispo but purposely kept it lowered. she entered and saw my dispo down.. asked me to remove it if i was uncomfortable.. i removed completely..
She did a decent massage .. after 40min of massaged she asked me if i was hungry ..:p amazing hint..:D :D i said yes and she offered me options..went ahead for B2B
i must say she was superbclean and very hygenic too.allowed me to press her juicy boobs..bite and suck those pinky nipples..Fresh soft pussy was so much fun to play with i just felt eating it and went ahead.We did 69 position wer she did Nice HJ to my jonny and i ate her yummy pussy she has..She made my day.....I would repeat again and again and again

There wer other nice chicks too which i would try next visit..

Spa:Sh@t@yu,Belapur
Ambience 8/10
Therepist 10/10
Pussy and boobs 10/10 i am still hungry for it
Massage 8/10
Total damage 1500+2500 (worth it from a pure desi beautiful bhabi)

Plz inbox me for therepist number so you can deal before you go:)
Bro, planning to go today.
Please PM number

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

Visited The new Pearl again after few months moti madam greeted me and said itne dino baad aaj Chand aaya hai.

I said aaj Chand kafi garam hai isse relaxation chahiye she said sirji aapke liye saab kuch haazir hai .

Didn't ask the names of all the girls since i had made a point of not repeating the gals again n again.

Directly choose one medium height gal with kooomolikas naughty smile which was gud signal.

Was alloted the first room on entry on right hand side.

Entered the room and changed to dispo .
Item enters and i grabbed her milky way to which she said ruk jaiye pura uttar deti hu jitna pina hai pii lijiye. Did Lund massage with her boobies . Ciss,Bj and condi made my day.

I wont write much since everything is very clear now.

Must say Happy Weekend Ending felt very happy. Madamji told naya stock aa jayega jaldi.

Total damage 2800 including counter and extrazz.

More than sexzz i like ciss BJ and lundMassage with boobies.

Must say mongering is hampering my personal life i am always occupied with all such nonsense things kabhi idhar kabhi udharr.

I fell its better to marry two girls and stay happy forever.

Visited The new Pearl again after few months moti madam greeted me and said itne dino baad aaj Chand aaya hai.

I said aaj Chand kafi garam hai isse relaxation chahiye she said sirji aapke liye saab kuch haazir hai .

Didn't ask the names of all the girls since i had made a point of not repeating the gals again n again.

Directly choose one medium height gal with kooomolikas naughty smile which was gud signal.

Was alloted the first room on entry on right hand side.

Entered the room and changed to dispo .
Item enters and i grabbed her milky way to which she said ruk jaiye pura uttar deti hu jitna pina hai pii lijiye. Did Lund massage with her boobies . Ciss,Bj and condi made my day.

I wont write much since everything is very clear now.

Must say Happy Weekend Ending felt very happy. Madamji told naya stock aa jayega jaldi.

Total damage 2800 including counter and extrazz.

More than sexzz i like ciss BJ and lundMassage with boobies.

Must say mongering is hampering my personal life i am always occupied with all such nonsense things kabhi idhar kabhi udharr.

I fell its better to marry two girls and stay happy forever.
Good FR Maddy bhai, u have got good discount

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Its now on the otherside road beside neurogen hospital....
Ask any one Agarwallll building below it will be Big wine shop take right and go straight 4r less den a minute & u will see ur New house full of nude galss ready to serve ur Jhonny but T&C apply i mean paisa leke jana warna bhaga denge.

Big chutiyaapanti going on got msg at 999 deep tissue 60 min den steam shower alag se.

I called up was told to reach Balapur stn opp to it is EyeDBEye bunk & opp to dat is Hdfc bank the spa is near to kamal hotel.

Madarchooood saaali bhosdii ki gol gol ghuma rahi thi phone may boli Chandi spa next call kiya toh Leaf palace randwiii. I understood dat yeh saali laat khane ke layak hai.

Den i decided to enter the building it was saaaiChamberzz in first floor saw a spa it was dream spaa.

One moti kamini was sitting saw one gud therapist with beautiful boobies as i am boobs lover so the first thing which i notice is dat only after allll Hawas ka Pujari hu din raat issi may laga rehta hu.
Shardha Bhakti Bhavna Shanti Maya in saab may leen rehna mera jeevan ka purpose hai. After all every life has a purpose.

Now coming back to original topic.

Moti receptionist talked rudely she told me 999 ka koo offer nahi hai 1500 ka hai aap msg show karo taab sochti hu i said aabe Moti yeh dekh.

Very shaddy place it doesn't look like spa very dirty third class spa.

I told i will come latter and went back while downstairs i could smell potty so dirty . Jumped atonce and reached ground floor.

Called again and yelled on her she said aap ko aana hai toh come.

I said apne bola Chandi spa aur idhar Dream spa she said nahi sir woh nahi hai humara wala new hai first floor may.

I understood she is lying and trying to game me who knows aandar jane ke baad mera faida uthane ki kosis kare toh so i thought meri izzat ka rakshak may khud hu so i returned back to my home.

Well all dis happened now between 12.30 to 1pm.

Now heading towards Barbecue nation.

Has anyone tried the seemingly newly opened "M@g!c touch s*@" at vashi near the station?

Has anyone tried the seemingly newly opened "M@g!c touch s*@" at vashi near the station?
All near vashi station are the same old wine in new bottle.

Same mgmt in place with changing names.

I usually avoid all near station spaz.

Its costly plus no satisfaction.and dey dont do what we want dem to do.

Was tired today, visited a spa near my place in Vashi, went to satra plaza beside royal Oak, deep tissue is 2200, didn't lower prices, mood off hoke wapas agaya

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  2. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’žCindy, ๐Ÿ’–abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  7. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  8. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโค Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’žโฃThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,โฃ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  13. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  15. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  20. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  30. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  33. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  36. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  44. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  49. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
Back