What's new

Seagull massage 1034 8thave

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Swaroop
  2. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  3. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  4. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  5. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  6. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  7. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  8. Guest:
    Amy
  9. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  10. nanchyka:
  11. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  12. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  13. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  14. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  15. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  16. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  17. Guest:
    Christin massage
  18. Guest:
    Ironfart
  19. Guest:
    Krayjee
  20. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  21. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  22. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  23. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  24. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  25. Guest:
    :hello

Deep tissue

Reaction score
went explores not while DT and walked not seagull massage.

Ground floor private building with good parking during the day. The attendant was a bit heavy but friendly and not too much of a talker. The room was clean, with a private shower / toilet room attached , a requirement in my opinion. The temperatures were good and the table comfortable. Massage started a little light (undraped) but when asked for a little deeper the pressure increased and the massage was good. After the shoulders were done , lower back and buttocks and manly hardware grazing/ teasing. No indications of upsell, flipped and the front masssge was genuine, ongoing grazing and massaging of the Johnson space centre. Questions asked and answered with a happy conclusion. No jackhammering, just an extended massaging with on again , off again effort... finally relaxing with no rush to leave. Shower and out the door . Total damage 45 for the half and 40 for the tip.

If I'm in the downtown again I may stop by. Not going to drive the extra distance for this one but would repeat.

sleeker

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Any more details about appearance? Did she have a larger set of breasts? I’ll check it out for more intel if I’m in the area.

markfine

Reaction score
She used to go by Anna and had a private place in the NW in the basement and was much skinnier then. She has gained a lot of weight.
I went only once back then and it wasn’t a repeat for me. She does try to upsell if she gages that you might have money to burn. She tried then and tried now. The massage technique reminds you of someone who goes through the motions almost like an assembly line where they are bored and aggravated out of their mind at having to do a job that eats at their soul. That is probably the reason she’s so quiet. It doesn’t leave one with the feeling of a relaxed silence and the furtive but clearly disgusted looks she gives, leave no doubt that the silence is born out of discontent and dread at having to give massages. If that is the disposition towards someone who is polite, clean cut and in good shape, I’m sure that the attitude does not magically improve if the client is the opposite of any of those things.

Cavalier1000

Reaction score
She used to go by Anna and had a private place in the NW in the basement and was much skinnier then. She has gained a lot of weight.
I went only once back then and it wasn’t a repeat for me. She does try to upsell if she gages that you might have money to burn. She tried then and tried now. The massage technique reminds you of someone who goes through the motions almost like an assembly line where they are bored and aggravated out of their mind at having to do a job that eats at their soul. That is probably the reason she’s so quiet. It doesn’t leave one with the feeling of a relaxed silence and the furtive but clearly disgusted looks she gives, leave no doubt that the silence is born out of discontent and dread at having to give massages. If that is the disposition towards someone who is polite, clean cut and in good shape, I’m sure that the attitude does not magically improve if the client is the opposite of any of those things.
Too bad she has gained weight. I haven't seen her for quite awhile, since she was operating out of her house. I don't want to go to her downtown location, but she does give a great massage, in my opinion.