What's new

Rose Massage 14 st N.W.

Shoutbox
  1. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  3. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  4. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  5. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  6. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  7. Guest:
    Amy
  8. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  9. nanchyka:
  10. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  11. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  12. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  13. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  14. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  15. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  16. Guest:
    Christin massage
  17. Guest:
    Ironfart
  18. Guest:
    Krayjee
  19. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  20. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  21. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  22. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  23. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  24. Guest:
    :hello
  25. Guest:
    Lilypad ursus clown

Bullet

Reaction score
Tried out Rose
Texted her in the morning. She got back to me in 2 minutes, Appointment was set up 10/10
Enter the building , walked up to the second floor and Rose was waiting .
Looks not great , the pictures in Kijiji are real
My guess. Slim with NO boobs late 30's 5/10
Very good English and friendly 9/10
I asked her for a FULL body massage and must cover Glutes, Hips and groin. She said OK 10/10
The usual for me i laid on the table and did not use draping . I was barley on the table and she walked in
Well I was hoping and asked for a Deep tissue and what I got was a VERY sensual full body massage.
The nicest sensual massage I have ever had Grrrr. A great job on my Butt. Lots of warm oil. 10/10.
LOTS of teasing
then the flip. A slow finish.
A repeat YES.
over all if you are looking for a relaxation massage YES
if you are looking for a Deep Tissue massage NO
Standard rates

Urhines Purito

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the info "Bullet", please tell us more about the prices.
Is this Undraped massage ?

Hoetrain

Reaction score
She is the only one there
Interesting... I text the number in her kijiji ad and when I subtly asked about service available, she was brutally clear that she was 'only professional' and no extras were offered. I honestly mean I was subtle, and not even remotely blunt.

Perhaps she is just super afraid of five oh or she has gone legit.... she came out and said if u want more than professional massage don't come here.....

I

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Got too much unnecessary coverage on CAF which was later retracted but damage done. Too many newbies don't have a clue. These boards are better to point out providers who should be avoided or outright scams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullet

Reaction score
Interesting... I text the number in her kijiji ad and when I subtly asked about service available, she was brutally clear that she was 'only professional' and no extras were offered. I honestly mean I was subtle, and not even remotely blunt.

Perhaps she is just super afraid of five oh or she has gone legit.... she came out and said if u want more than professional massage don't come here.....

I
YOU texted her and asked about service available, TEXTED
NOT a good idea . A BAD Idea.
ad Albertaman said " CAF which was later retracted but damage done "
I read the CAF review. They caused a LOT of damage.

Hoetrain

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, but could you please inform me, and likely others on the problem with texting and what happened on CAF as a result of texting?

Apparently I did a bad.....?

Bullet

Reaction score
Reason to not text or phone for extras
The lady doesn't know you.
She does not know if you are a Creep, Cop or a physio.
Book a massage , go in and see what happens. Mostly get then to ask.
She is a nice lady trying to make a buck with a business and reputation to keep.

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Past experience, whenever there is a lot of publicity about a provider, lots of new clients show up, all demanding lots of goodies, and even freebies. Piles of texts and phone calls. The provider ends up shutting off good service, and things go downhill for some time. Waiting a few months is a better plan, imho.

Bullet

Reaction score
Past experience, whenever there is a lot of publicity about a provider, lots of new clients show up, all demanding lots of goodies, and even freebies. Piles of texts and phone calls. The provider ends up shutting off good service, and things go downhill for some time. Waiting a few months is a better plan, imho.

YES it happened
No more massaging my ass and Nuts . No more lite touching , No more grazing , no more nice finish
I will try again in a few months

markfine

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, but could you please inform me, and likely others on the problem with texting and what happened on CAF as a result of texting?

Apparently I did a bad.....?
Your bad pales in comparison to the bad others do by posting details which should remain a private matter between the MP and the client. Your text does no harm other than receiving an undesired answer but the sharing of unnecessary details here or anywhere else shut down the services for almost everyone else, bar a very few that the mp still trusts.
By all means post details if the mp is to be avoided but leave the rest for everyone else to discover.