What's new

Roman and Ddank

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Roman and Ddank are one and the same. He needs the shit kicked out of him. I challenge you to physical match. Name the time and place.

BostonMan, and Durhamduffer, the same goes for you. I want a piece of both of you too. I'm looking forward to straightening you guys out.

Last edited:

MacReady

Reaction score
Roman and Ddank are one and the same. He needs the shit kicked out of him. I challenge you to physical match. Name the time and place.

BostonMan, and Durhamduffer, the same goes for you. I want a piece of both of you too. I'm looking forward to straightening you guys out.
Shut the fuck up, Bitch.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score

Does your keyboard bruise easily? You’re typing very angrily.

LazyBoy

Reviewer
Reaction score
How so? Nothing but insults. He's another character who thinks he owns this forum, like the others I mentioned.
I probably haven't read all the posts but the ones that I have read with respect to the women and in response to reviews, he was always polite and respectful. I tend to avoid flaming threads in general.

MacReady

Reaction score
Follow your own advice, asshole.
You're the one trying to pick a street fight on a forum board. That makes you look like the asshole.
Real mature way of dealing with things.
So given your obvious maturity level, I offer this advice tailored right to it.

Shut The Fuck Up, Bitch.

Top Bottom