What's new

rim job

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Indian girls in downtown toronto?
  2. dmarts:
    2 women on shift though
  3. dmarts:
    only been in 1x...but the spa across from bathurst station/beside the subway is clean/nice shower but don't know about the women
  4. Guest:
    Anything good Bloor and Bathurst area?
  5. Guest:
    nikki at allure
  6. Guest:
    Indian girls in hamilton?
  7. Guest:
    Blondies spa??
  8. Guest:
    Mississauga
  9. Guest:
    Pune??
  10. Guest:
    Angela at purple sugar spa
  11. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆JENNY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆Queensway Etobicoke🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke :heart2 416-503-0679
  12. Single123:
    Mumbai
  13. Guest:
    ottawa
  14. Guest:
    anywhere for a fun time oakville burlington side?
  15. Guest:
    Swaroop
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  17. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  18. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  19. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  20. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  21. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  22. Guest:
    Amy
  23. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  24. nanchyka:
  25. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?

luckydog

Reviewer
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I saw an Asian woman visiting who went by Apple (yeh a common moniker). I went there for an hour and had me kneel ass up on the bed and she proceeded to give me a 30 minute incredible rim job and all the while she was stroking and teasing the boys. No clue what happened to her but would like to find someone open to rimming. I was seeing the Courtesan Maid who excelled at it but she is hooked up with her bf now and out of the biz.

If you have any suggestions please PM me - not sure this is a question to answer on the open board.

thanks

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
ahh..... the elusive rim job. The only one I ever found was Miss V. Sadly she is no more in Edmonton

michael garrett

Reaction score
ahh..... the elusive rim job. The only one I ever found was Miss V. Sadly she is no more in Edmonton
I do not believe that the lovely miss v did anything like that..she was pure class..something that a classless pervert would not know anything about..having a woman lick you ass !!! jesus Christ..sick and perverted...their should be a special section in hell for goofs who want that...after they have been castrated in jail of course

Qster

Reviewer
Reaction score
If you are looking for that service, I believe you should go to Calgary when Selina is in town and visit her, a little pricier at $$.8 an hour but 110% worth it. There is no better SP around. In a pinch, her student Angela would work too, may not be as good but still totally worth it. Those who met Selina and Angela when they were in Edmonton know what I am talking about.

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
I do not believe that the lovely miss v did anything like that..she was pure class..something that a classless pervert would not know anything about..having a woman lick you ass !!! jesus Christ..sick and perverted...their should be a special section in hell for goofs who want that...after they have been castrated in jail of course
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, or better yet get on your soap box and preach some more to the masses. Maybe this service from Miss V was strictly YMMV, I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Those on this board who did will know what I speak of.

Old Fart

Reviewer
Reaction score
Maybe this service from Miss V was strictly YMMV, I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Those on this board who did will know what I speak of.
You're right, it was YMMV. It was just a part of her massage and she worked it in just before the flip but she also told me she did not do it for everyone. She said that if someone's breath smelled like shit, no way she was sticking her nose or mouth with an area code of their ass. So yeah, like you say, some would not have known about her doing this. I was almost shocked the first time I saw her. Did not ask for it and was not expecting it.

Tinted wolf

Reaction score
The only place that I can think of that will offer a rim job is the Asian micros like SweetBB.net or Wonderbeauty. WB69.net. Some of their girls are offering this service , you need to ask the booker.

michael garrett

Reaction score
You're right, it was YMMV. It was just a part of her massage and she worked it in just before the flip but she also told me she did not do it for everyone. She said that if someone's breath smelled like shit, no way she was sticking her nose or mouth with an area code of their ass. So yeah, like you say, some would not have known about her doing this. I was almost shocked the first time I saw her. Did not ask for it and was not expecting it.
typical old fart lies..those of us who Really saw miss V know that she did not offer anything like that..but if the stinkin old fart wants something done to his rotten arse or filthy mouth I would sooooooo much love to give it to him...

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
typical old fart lies..those of us who Really saw miss V know that she did not offer anything like that..but if the stinkin old fart wants something done to his rotten arse or filthy mouth I would sooooooo much love to give it to him...
Give it up pal, take the loss. Obviously you were not someone Miss V offered the service too, maybe its time to review and improve your personal hygiene. I was one of her regulars and she never skipped the service for me, like Old Fart I was a bit surprised the first time she did, after that I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. On a side note, Old Farts description of the service is bang on.

michael garrett

Reaction score
Give it up pal, take the loss. Obviously you were not someone Miss V offered the service too, maybe its time to review and improve your personal hygiene. I was one of her regulars and she never skipped the service for me, like Old Fart I was a bit surprised the first time she did, after that I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. On a side note, Old Farts description of the service is bang on.
i am not your pal...the rotten old fart is not my pal...when I came on this system the rotten old fart accused me of being a spa owner...if you want to get in the middle of the war I am having with the rotten old fart it would be my pleasure...if you , the rotten old fart, or anyone else chooses to tarnish the name of the wonderful miss v I suggest their will be many more members you will go to war with

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Reviewer
Reaction score
Michael...I don't even know why are you are here anymore. Your greatest beef might be with Old Fart...but before long, these "perverts"...as you call them...will just have you slinging arrows in every direction.

When someone frustrates you that much just learn to walk away...or at least as I have...just go on Massage Planet...a lot less frequently.

It will make for a much more peaceful existence

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Reviewer
Reaction score
That being said:

I apologize to anyone that found I have been disrespectful to their opinion, or personal approaches to discretion with the ladies. I honestly...have only ever wanted to provide intel and encouraging advice.

And...I have always appreciated the intel:

Positive reviews and Warnings in return!!

ChaosFactor

Reviewer
Reaction score
That being said:

I apologize to anyone that found I have been disrespectful to their opinion, or personal approaches to discretion with the ladies. I honestly...have only ever wanted to provide intel and encouraging advice.

And...I have always appreciated the intel:

Positive reviews and Warnings in return!!
I think the majority of us have pissed off someone on here at some point in time, we may not always agree but that is everyday life and just because we don't agree doesn't mean we need to be asshats to each other.
You apologized MM and that is more than most so lets all just move on