Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviews seduction pure atlantis

Davelovezcurves

Reaction score
Ok haven't dropped reviews for a while so I figured it's time now

Christina@studio 9

Saw the pics for over a year but was always busy with others at studio 9 so I never seen her in person. Tried walk-ins she was always busy so pre-booked same day to see her. Walked in the room yes bingo just what I wanted. She is pretty imo short, man-made C cup. Long hair greeted me hello and started the massage. Her massage was decent from what I remember but I'm not there for that. She teases from behind that most premier girls do. And rubbed her boobs on my back. Kisses on the ear etc. Perfect she does the standard premier type service. I found her hot and on the flip bodyslide lead to shallow bbbj mainly sucked the tip I wouldn't call it a bbbj really. I asked about extras but she said next time or didn't hear me. Told her I will give her standard for FS. she didn't really respond. Between bodyslide and simulated FS she kept switching. Light kissing too. The session was still great. Some say she looks older than candy. Ok I agree but she still good looking and the body is an 9 i like them small. Service 8-8.5 would be 10 with FS. I have repeated
Gfe. tipped 50 but i don't feel i got a bbbj. i don give a fuck she is too hot for me not to repeat and see if FS is available

Nina@pure

Wow she is a lot skinnier than when I saw her years ago. Still hot though. Bbbj fs kissing not much massage but she is a beautiful woman. That that mix of black asian looks great on her. Standard tip.100 I know a friend of hers who I fucked numerous times. She doesn't know though that I know her friend there both hot. Her friend is not a MPA. Looks 9 service 9 gfe slight pse

Paige@pure
All pse she's a tall one. We had fun she wasn't too talkative which I don't mind. I just make jokes and wild remarks it usually lightens the mood. Some massage teasing before flip. Great bs. A great bbbj had to slow down or I would have popped. Fs on the table and the sofa. Finished on her tits she got a great set of tits. Standard tip 100. Looks 8 service 9-9.5

Not in too the tall one's but it was a great session

More to come

aura@studio9

went to studio 9 late one night saw aura great boobs opted for bbbj after the flip. she didn't kiss much but not there for that. BS was good look 7 service 8
repeated no tip 50

june@platinum

saw her at platinum. small asian very fairskin tone. short nice c cups. she did standard premier stuff but i felt like she was spaced out. not in an on drugs kind of way. i would ask her things in the room and she would take a while to respond. like she really had to think of the answers. anyways asked for extras got bbbj and fs . tipped 80 or 100 cannot remember. never repeated but thinking about it soon. found her a little odd but not bad looking. looks 7.5-8 service 8 gfe/pse

kareena@platinum

at platinum. seen her years ago as an SP. her boobs are huge that's the main attraction, service meh felt like she was going through the motions. she doesn't remember that i saw her as an SP but i would never forget that body. she is nice overall not a bitch. standard tip 100. repeated no but when i have time no rush to see her yet. body 9 service 7.5 gfe

veronica@perla

ugh, i want to forget this one but i can't. she is not bad looking but nmcot. the session started fine. teasing decent massage etc. on the flip BS was good i brought up extras she wanted $150 for FS and bj. i wasn't use to that when i usually give $100 and everyone is happy. anyways i agreed but she wanted me to give her the dough before. i was like i got it. she said that was the deal. so i got off the table rifled through my pockets and gave it to her. it put a damper on the session. it was good fs but i had better for less. i have never repeated she got a big ass though which i liked. service 6 look 7.5 that ass is great GF minus the E

Mackenzie@pure

total smoke show. like the car models at auto shows. cute girl, i got bbbj and FS. she is petite so i could pick her up. the couch and the table were used, she gives a good bbbj. Im not really into blondes but she was available after a cancel so I booked her. have not repeated because of our schedules don't match up. i would see her again if no regulars were available looks 8.5-9 im not into blondes service 9 for a white girl she got quite the ass on her small frame standard tip 100 GFE

candy

now this was a surprise. she is short with an athletic body. long legs nice long hair. i thought she was cute. this was one of the most intense sessions i had in a long time at premier. she started with massage then the tease is out of this world. on the flip. kisses on the ears. on the flip, she is very sensual its not all business with her. her bodyslide is great deep did it slip in not sure but i can't say bbfs happened. she was going from bodyslide to bbbj. kissing oh yeah there was lfk dfk going on. her bbbj is good she started without me asking. i asked about extras she said ok. i wasn't done exploring her body though did some italian then more bbbj touched kissed her boobs etc. now FS was great all positions. gave her the standard tip 100. she thanked me and dried me off after the shower we chit-chatted a bit. have repeated more than a few times. studio 9 room s are small so i mainly stay on the table unlike at perla or pure. between her and Christina i been repeating. Christina older looking candy is younger-looking.

service 9.5 looks 9 gfe slight pse

blair@pure

older milf look wanted something different so went with her, She will let you pse well with me a least she almost jumped on top before i got the cover but i went for cfs. bbbj her voice is a little hoarse. have not repeated as I just wanted to try her one time. it was too have the hockey mom down the street vibe. so that was the call for the day. standard tip 100 decent bbbj and fs was ok. again more on the couch then the table. looks 7.5 services 8-8.5

priya@seduction

nice-looking brown girl . not much massage but again not there for that. decent tease lfk bbbj and fs. she is very flexible and the bbbj was decent. fs a few positions. would repeat as I like her look don't see her work much and too many others at seduction to try. looks 8.5 service 8.5 standard tip 100

Adrianna

HA this girl i have been seeing her since pure days. she is a character but that body is really crazy. I don't drink with her but i let her do her routine. setup her music and dance around the room. take her shots. she is wild yes pse is availble, not sure what is not. which is why i don't see her as much. she is mixed dutch/Columbian from what she told me. find her real pretty. if your looking for a slow-paced session see someone else. she is a pleaser but it can get wild. first time i saw her at pure she wouldn't give me FS but we were all over the room it was still a wild session. she gave me one of the best bbbj i have had at that time. I had never experienced an MPA like her. At the time. since then i have had wild sessions from others but she was one of the first intense session. bbbj/fs/greek at times. i seen her so many times between pure and seduction i don't have a count. she has been around for years. She is a little to liberal for me now so i don't see her as much as in the pure days. Yes she got a little bigger she is not fat though but she is pretty IMO and she aims to please. great set of tits and that ass though its huge she got the nice thighs to go with it and nice skin tone looks 9 service 9 gfe/pse for sure. standard tip 100

Mei

i read the reviews and had to take the plunge. I was tired that night but went. She is short but cute. I was hoping she was all asian but she is white/asian mix. looks more asian though. Now a little massage to start menu came out and yes did all the way. i asked her what she likes she wanted me to finger her until she squirted. i did finger her for awhile but not long wanted to get to the action. BBBJ is really good eye contact and all. she is another ther pleaser. she doesn't do greek i asked but everything else was on the table. FS was great bbbj was great. Went between FS and BBBJ loved her bodyslide too. she knows how to use her body. i was willing to do some private calls with her she said she doesn't even though i see she is doing incalls here and there since last week. I would rather her on a bed then in the room. service 9.5 looks 8.5-9(i thought she was all asian but she is cute nonetheless) have not repeated but will before she goes back to school. standard tip 100 PSE wish she wasn't going to school she would be a regular for me. the conversation with her is good and she can really shake her booty.

one comment in a review about mei was she wasn't clean or didn't shower after session. Mei showered before me after FS and did the clean the room routine so im not sure what that guy was talking about. she is not a pig i found her very clean.

Minka

saw her at Atlantis wanted to see Keyshia but for whatever reason, it didn't work out. anyways i only went here because i heard FS is a given at $140-160. we negotiated first and gave her $140. showered and waited. she does have acne on her cheeks but she is a cute girl. i think c cup. short. Not sure what kind of asian she is though. she seems so innocent like this girl would not be at an MP. her tease was really good with grabbing me and teasing my balls soft kisses on back and ears. i never had cock worship happen before but this is the definition of cock worship. Her bbbj would shame some at pure or seduction. very nice. we did FS which was decent but her bbbj was the highlight of the show

Last edited:
Ok haven't dropped reviews for awhile so I figured it's time now

Christina@studio 9

Saw the pics for over a year but was always busy with others at studio 9 so I never seen her in person. Tried walk ins she was always busy so pre-booked same day to see her. Walked in the room yes bingo just what I wanted. She is pretty imo short, man-made C cup. Long hair greeted me hello and started massage. Her massage was decent from what I remember but I'm not there for that. She teases from behind that most premier girls do. And rubbed her boobs on my back. Kisses on the ear etc. Perfect she does the standard premier type service. I found her hot and on the flip bodyslide lead to shallow bbbj mainly sucked the tip I wouldn't call it a bbbj really. I asked about extras but she said next time or didn't hear me. Told her I will give her standard for FS. she didn't really respond. Between bodyslide and simulated FS she kept switching. Light kissing too. The session was still great. Some say the looks older than candy. Ok I agree but she still good looking and the body is an 8. Service 8 would been 10 with FS. I have repeated
Gfe

Nina

Wow she is alot skinner than when I saw her years ago. Still hot though. Bbbj fs kissing not much massage but she is a beautiful woman. That that mix of black asian looks great on her. Standard tip.100 I know a friend of hers. She doesn't know though there both hot. Looks 9 service 9 gfe slight pse

Paige
All pse she's a tall one. We had fun she wasn't too talkitve which I don't mind. I just make jokes and wild remarks it usually lightens the mood. Some massage teasing before flip. Great bs. A great bbbj had to slow down or I would have popped. Fs on the table and the sofa. Finished on her tits she got a great set of tits. Standard tip 100. Looks 8 service 9-9.5

Not in too the tall one's but it was a great session

More to come
Are you retarded?

I'm surprised to see Paige described as not talkative, I find her to be almost too talkative not that it's a bad thing.

I can concur with everything. My experience and opinions are in perfect alignment with the OP.

FYI the simulated fs with christina is a great preview to the real deal. She’s a great rider and oh so tight. Used to give cim but not lately.

Nina servicing me while I sit on the couch is a sight to behold. She has some great responsive nipples and a skillful bbbj. Also used to give cim but not lately.

Paige is definitely worth a try. Even a repeat eventually. I like piercings too.

TDL

Atlantis
Keyshia

Seduction
blair
shina
jasmine- love curvy asians
hazel-another curvy asian
kali
nisha
juliet- sae her when i was with mei i heard she is pse well i must try her
lexi
Natalia- those pics and from reviews if one session is good she will be my regular for sure love her look

Premier/Pure

leila
mariah
katie(when she ever is around. like impossible to book her
kourney
tracy-seen her in the line up many times but always was busy with others
vivan that ass looks amazing

Atlantis

Keyshia- total smoke show i don't care if she has an attitude as I heard from others she is a hot chick in my opinion

observations

pure/perla/plats/studio 9- pure perla large rooms nice showers there huge might have to fuck in there one day. plats and studio 9 smaller but i like the talent at studio 9 and can't keep away i like viet women i find them sexier than Chinese/Filipino/Koreans. there shapely and never not gfe or pse with me. very cute faces for the most part

seduction- smaller rooms similar to pure thought in terms of how the rooms are set up. big shower and a million bodywashes lol . reception is small so i try to arrive right before my appointment were as pure larger waiting area. some super hot receptionist at platinum an Asian one and pure too. I wish I could get a session with them especially the one i seen a few times at platinum

i don't see alot of girls at platinum because when i have been there the few I saw were too rough looking for me. so i either pre-book but never do a walk-in at platinum

Atlantis- well i went there because i knew its one of the only places in west where you can get FS without paying a crazy amount. HFH SRM fuck that over
$200 for FS or no FS on top of door fee no thanks. If im paying that much then there better be two girls or a few hours of FS going on. The downside the girls are usually older and overall not that good looking compared to the girls at pure and seduction. Paying less though so you get what you pay for I guess. Keyshia is a smoke show of a black girl, I will be going to see her next there. Other than her and mika i don't see myself ever going there for anyone else. one girl was shaped like a refrigerator chubby and not in a sexy way.

be showered, be nice to the ladies and you will usually get good service. remember its always ymmv i been turned down for FS at times but its rare. I tip the standard except for one girl at pure who i see regularly and no im not telling who it is. I seen her over 15-20 times. after jane retired i needed a new regular and she fits the bill every time. we always go over the time and get the knock on the door sometimes twice lol. i don't go for massage most of the time if FS is not happening then i won't repeat as i always tip.

certain girls, i will never review if they have no curves i won't ever review them not my type the small spinner girls. only Asian small girls i would ever review.

that's all, for now, i think that's enough for one night

I can concur with everything. My experience and opinions are in perfect alignment with the OP.

FYI the simulated fs with christina is a great preview to the real deal. She’s a great rider and oh so tight. Used to give cim but not lately.

Nina servicing me while I sit on the couch is a sight to behold. She has some great responsive nipples and a skillful bbbj. Also used to give cim but not lately.

Paige is definitely worth a try. Even a repeat eventually. I like piercings too.
Yes Christina simulated FS felt like we were fucking I have to say. I can't wait until the real thing. I like her look more than candy she is sexy. That's how you do simulated FS the right way.

Yes Christina simulated FS felt like we were fucking I have to say. I can't wait until the real thing. I like her look more than candy she is sexy. That's how you do simulated FS the right way.
Christina is beautiful indeed. But Candy’s smile is dangerously sexy. Plus the fact she actual gives a wonderful bbbj.

And Candy does a simulated fs (hands free sometimes, like Chrsitina) that’s a small notch below Christina’s level that makes her overall more pleasant a time factoring the cim finishes. Note, Candy’s pussy is more of a inny where you spread the lips to get to the clit. So the ps is deep.

Candy is a magician. Before FS started there was alot of kissing carressing of the whole body of hers. She really gets into the session hands free simulated FS. Let's see if I get that next time from her. I didn't even need FS I could have saved a few bucks as I would have popped during the bbbj and PS if I didn't slow her down. These viet girls are gonna leave me broke lol

Wealth of information here thanks Dave. Might visit Candy again after this. Just curious when did you see her last?

Definitely adding Candy to my TDL. Who would you guys recommend between Juliet or Mei at Seduction?
These are my two faves at Seduction. Both have similar body types (slim with some curves) and high service levels. Juliet is more GFE and Mei is more PSE, but they can go either way. It really depends on whether you prefer blondes or Asians.

Mei is going back to school next week, so you should probably see her first. They are friends, so if you're into duos, that's another option - the best of both worlds! IMO you can't go wrong with either one.

These are my two faves at Seduction. Both have similar body types (slim with some curves) and high service levels. Juliet is more GFE and Mei is more PSE, but they can go either way. It really depends on whether you prefer blondes or Asians.

Mei is going back to school next week, so you should probably see her first. They are friends, so if you're into duos, that's another option - the best of both worlds! IMO you can't go wrong with either one.
That sounds like it would be a wild duo

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back