Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Renee @ Pure/S9

Who is Next?!

• Alexa

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kourtney

• Other - suggest someone!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dinorawr21

Reaction score
Awards
It's that time again - time for another review! I know I said I'd be taking a break but here I am with a review within a week. Things are going well so I decided I might as well celebrate with another session. According to the poll in the last thread, the majority wanted Renee so that's what you guys get! Time for me to TOFTT. I just want to take a moment to thank you all for posting and sharing your experiences. I couldn't find much on Renee but without further ado let's review!

RENEE @ PURE/S9

Booking: I saw that Renee was on schedule to be working at S9 on the website so I called in and asked the receptionist how she would describe the session with Renee. She said that Renee had pink hair, sensual, open-minded. Once I hear "open-minded" I'm usually sold (since I am into extras) so I tell her to book me and everything appears to be set. The day of the session, I go on the website and Renee is working at Pure instead of S9. I didn't call S9 but called Pure instead and they said Renee went to the wrong location today so she is working here. Anyway, booking is still easy and I'm set. Over the phone, I had asked to see Mindy and Renee as a walk-in and then decide when I'd get there (was most likely going with Renee but I just wanted to see how they both looked).

REVIEW

The drive there was fine and the parking as well (I park in a random parking lot in one of those other business areas). I know some park on the side of the road but I prefer to park somewhere more discreet lol I had called when I was driving that I'd be 10 minutes late for the walk-in and the receptionist at Pure said it was fine. I walk in and nobody is there but the receptionist who was pretty and hot. I never have seen her before but she was like a mix of Asian and European that was skinny, lots of makeup, tight black pants. I would have asked her name but she was a little cold and all business. I asked her if I could see Mindy and Renee before and she said only Renee is available and I'd have to wait 2 hours to see Mindy. I just told her I'd see Renee and she said that it was $150 (she didn't even ask how long but assumed it was 40 minutes). I paid and walked with the receptionist to the room. At the time, I wished I had a session with her, especially as she walked down in front me of, she was skinny but had a nice face and ass and her cold/business nature gave her that 'tsundere' type of flare.

I don't think I have to describe this room but here's a brief description: medium sized massage table, 2 gold mirrors (one in front of the table, one on the side), a shower, and a couch right beside the door and across from the shower. I think this was the 'worst' Pure room I've been in since it didn't have a big massage table but a medium sized one (maybe it's just me) and no sink.

I take my shower and wait about 7 minutes. I here a knock on the door and in comes Renee... She introduces herself and asks me my name. She was wearing the same outfit she had on the website (the first picture). Facially she is young (low 20s) but has nice makeup which gives her that slutty face (which is a good thing in my book). She has long hair that is black but a lot of it is pink as well (I think more pink than black). Her pictures make it seem like her ass is big but it's not prominent like the pictures. Her tits are pretty much like they are on the site. Overall, I think she's a pretty and young girl.

Renee tells me to lie down and that she'd give me a massage. I enjoy the massage even though it's somewhat light and not really firm. I like a firm massage overall and think Renee's technique is on the same level as Lola's. It's pretty much forgettable minus when she was massaging my scapula lol She was more firm there and it felt nice. We talked a bit (she seems like she doesn't know how to start conversations since I had to initiate every time). She did laugh and get into it after I broke the ice a few times. I had mentioned to her about the scheduling mishap and she said she was flattered that I travelled to see her.

5 minutes into the massage I had asked if she does full service and she said yes. I always follow up with "How much is it?" and she told me "$200". Yup, you heard that right, $200 for FS with Renee. Before I let out an audible "What?!" (although I said this in my head), I kept my cool and told her "I only have $100 with me". She says "Okay". While continuing to massage me, she says that if I see her again then she'll give me a discount. I asked her "What's the discount?" and she says "$150". Still, no audible "What?! by me (still saying it in my head though). All I respond to with that is "All right".

Renee continues to massage me and massage me and massage me... I wanted to increase my chances of getting BBBJ so I worked on my hygiene (shaved down there, smell nice everywhere including mouth, etc.). When laying down flat for so long after shaving, those shaved pubes start to irritate me so this was not going well. It had to have been close to 15 minutes at this point and I just asked her if I could flip over and she replies with "Oh I was just about to ask you that". Yeah... I don't think so >_> (is what I was thinking in my head).

On the flip, is where things get better. I think Renee is into nipple play because she just attacked me there and started kissing and licking me there. It felt like I was in S9 as those girls like nipple stimulation (even though it doesn't do much for me personally it might be your thing!). Renee also kissed me chest all over and my ear with some light biting on the ear. She has a young, slutty face and I asked her if she kisses on the lips and she replied with "I don't do much of that". In my mind I was thinking "Damn I should've shaved to increase my chances" (I did use mouthwash and a mint before). I guess all these girls are YMMV since she may have not wanted to kiss me but that doesn't mean she won't want to kiss you. It was kind of funny because she's staring at me while kissing me all over but the lips and I'm laying there licking my lips priming myself for something that wasn't going to happen lol

Renee still had her lingerie on and I prefer it when a lady is naked, especially when I am too. I ask her if she wants to get more comfortable and remove her clothes and she pulls up her straps and drops her lingerie (it's like a one-piece outfit). She has 3 major tattoos: one medium design on her shoulder, another one on her other arm/wrist/hand (this is the one I forget about where exactly), and a really big one on her abdomen (it looked like a flower design). I told her I liked her ink and she said that she designed them all herself.

Things are about to get more fun and Renee lays in front of me and is getting ready for what seems like a BJ. Instead she starts to do a lot of playing with the balls with some minor strokes. Her eyes look very hot when she is looking up at me while her face being so close to me down there. She has green/blue eyes so it stands out and makes her a bit more hotter. She has interesting techniques where she taps my head/shaft down there while sucking/licking the jewels. It was nice but it didn't make me feel like I wanted to pop. She uses a lot of saliva and I'm thinking "Here it is, the BBBJ!" but she continues to just stroke me. She then says that she will brb and she goes and grabs a condom.

I could've asked and said we didn't need one but from the price of FS she quoted earlier (the $200 one) it made me skeptical about asking so I didn't. Instead she started with a CBJ and it was decent. I don't think I've ever gotten a good CBJ before. Renee has good techniques with ball play and she did deep throat me once but other than that it was a little stale (and I mean this in the nicest way). I just think that CBJ takes away too much from the experience compared to a BBBJ no matter how good the girl is. I asked Renee if we could try some 69 and she says sure. Now I don't know why I asked for this but I just wanted to do more instead of the CBJ by itself. When she looks up at me though, it's one of the hottest ways to give a BJ especially with her legs up and feet crossed and her pretty eyes looking at me (like she's actually enjoying it).

During 69, Renee wasn't clean shaven down there. Her hair was weird. It was not straight, kind of fuzzy and looked old/dried. Her pussy was a bit unique too in that it didn't really show her labia minor but mostly her labia majora (look these terms up if you need to understand what I'm trying to describe). I had to go in there and the taste was salty but normal (no odour). Although I will say that during and after the session, my mouth smelled strongly of pootang.

I asked Renee if we could move on and have some more fun. She asked me which position and I told her cowgirl. She asked me "What position is that again?" Lol in my head I was thinking wow but replied with "You on top!" She goes on top and she's moving her hips and grinding me while I am trying to move and thrust but it didn't feel good. It was very similar to my experience with Lola in this position. I usually tell the lady I'm with that I'm inexperienced and I told Renee that but I think I need a confident lady to take the lead with me (as weird as this sounds). One thing I liked about cowgirl with Renee are her tits. It's been a while since I've felt real ones and wow are they so much different than man-mades. Her tits were so soft, squishy, and squeezable while her nipples were fun too. She was positioning too high and back for me to suck on those babies but I had fun playing with them.

I ask Renee if we could try doggy and we try it out. I think this position makes Renee looks great and was nice with her ass hitting me as she got more into it. I think the issue lies with me in these positions as I don't really 'feel' good. I really don't know what it is. Right now I'm a bit out of shape so maybe that could play a factor but one funny thing is that while I'm with Renee in this position I'm also laughing at myself and how bad I am but Renee was moaning a lot so I think she liked it. I ask if we could move onto another position and try missionary. Before we start, Renee says that there is only 5 minutes left. I never look at the time but we didn't have fun for long because her massage and teasing too so long (Christina level long).

I lay Renee flat and look into her sexy eyes and just start ploughing in missionary. At this point, I know she was trying to get me to finish and started with a lot of fake moans and saying stuff like "Don't stop!" but that just takes me out of it. I know a lot of the times you guys describe tightness and in Renee's case the tightest position for me was cowgirl but it seemed like she didn't know how to move in that position. If I had to say which felt the best it'd be doggy because she was getting into it and I loved it when her ass would come back and hit me. I should've grabbed her tits in this position since she's small enough for me to do that. In general I don't think she is very tight but she was very 'warm'. Anyway, missionary was like for 1 minute because I knew I couldn't finish with it so I asked her if we could finish with a HJ.

Renee asked me if I wanted it with the condom on or off and I wanted it off. She has a mediocre technique with HJ. At first she went too fast and I asked her to slow it down, and then she went too slow. She tried to stimulate my nipples and give me a HJ but that nipple stuff just doesn't do it for me. One thing I liked about her is that she kept nice eye contact, would smile often, and bite her bottom lip. I had to will myself to get off and did finish. After I finished, she would just play with me down there and I was so sensitive and she's still touching me. It was a little annoying and hot at the same time somehow.

Renee cleaned me up with a towel nicely, I took a shower, and then she took her shower. I tipped her $100 and asked her if I saw her again, how much would it be for FS and she replied with "$150, babe". We give each other a hug and she kisses me on the cheek and say our goodbyes.

Overall experience: Renee is a pretty, young, slim Asian babe who has a sexy/slutty face. She offers extras but the price is too high for me to repeat. Renee has a bit of ink (biggest tattoo is on her stomach) and her tits feel nice. FS was rushed and the vibe I got was that she was annoyed/was doing me a favour at times but at the same time she was open-minded to all the suggestions I had. Maybe kissing and BBBJ is on the table, but it wasn't for me so YMMV. In the end, I think this is one of my worst sessions and I mean that in the nicest way. I just think that I may not be compatible with certain women. I rate my session with Renee a 7/10!

Well, that was my review of Renee! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I plan on visiting Premier again one more time next week and then I am going to take a break for a while (I mean it this time!). I want to have my mind blown on my next session and feel awesome as it's going to be my last one for a while but I don't know who I should see. I tried booking Carla but you lucky boys fully booked her already. I'll post a poll and see what you guys vote and you can even suggest if you'd like. Right now I have my eyes set on: Alexa and Kourtney.

Thank you for reading this review! Stay safe, stay sexy, and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on Renee.

Bro you read my mind, I was just looking at her pics and searching for reviews and 5 min later here you are. Legend, thanks for TOFTT.

$200 for FS with her is a ridiculous price. I was only ever quoted above standard rates once at Premier. Sienna at Perla quoted $150, I balked and said I only had $100. She took it and that was the set price I gave her on repeat visits.

$200 for FS with her is a ridiculous price. I was only ever quoted above standard rates once at Premier. Sienna at Perla quoted $150, I balked and said I only had $100. She took it and that was the set price I gave her on repeat visits.

For $200 you can get 45 min with a good agency SP

It's that time again - time for another review! I know I said I'd be taking a break but here I am with a review within a week. Things are going well so I decided I might as well celebrate with another session. According to the poll in the last thread, the majority wanted Renee so that's what you guys get! Time for me to TOFTT. I just want to take a moment to thank you all for posting and sharing your experiences. I couldn't find much on Renee but without further ado let's review!

RENEE @ PURE/S9

Booking: I saw that Renee was on schedule to be working at S9 on the website so I called in and asked the receptionist how she would describe the session with Renee. She said that Renee had pink hair, sensual, open-minded. Once I hear "open-minded" I'm usually sold (since I am into extras) so I tell her to book me and everything appears to be set. The day of the session, I go on the website and Renee is working at Pure instead of S9. I didn't call S9 but called Pure instead and they said Renee went to the wrong location today so she is working here. Anyway, booking is still easy and I'm set. Over the phone, I had asked to see Mindy and Renee as a walk-in and then decide when I'd get there (was most likely going with Renee but I just wanted to see how they both looked).

REVIEW

The drive there was fine and the parking as well (I park in a random parking lot in one of those other business areas). I know some park on the side of the road but I prefer to park somewhere more discreet lol I had called when I was driving that I'd be 10 minutes late for the walk-in and the receptionist at Pure said it was fine. I walk in and nobody is there but the receptionist who was pretty and hot. I never have seen her before but she was like a mix of Asian and European that was skinny, lots of makeup, tight black pants. I would have asked her name but she was a little cold and all business. I asked her if I could see Mindy and Renee before and she said only Renee is available and I'd have to wait 2 hours to see Mindy. I just told her I'd see Renee and she said that it was $150 (she didn't even ask how long but assumed it was 40 minutes). I paid and walked with the receptionist to the room. At the time, I wished I had a session with her, especially as she walked down in front me of, she was skinny but had a nice face and ass and her cold/business nature gave her that 'tsundere' type of flare.

I don't think I have to describe this room but here's a brief description: medium sized massage table, 2 gold mirrors (one in front of the table, one on the side), a shower, and a couch right beside the door and across from the shower. I think this was the 'worst' Pure room I've been in since it didn't have a big massage table but a medium sized one (maybe it's just me) and no sink.

I take my shower and wait about 7 minutes. I here a knock on the door and in comes Renee... She introduces herself and asks me my name. She was wearing the same outfit she had on the website (the first picture). Facially she is young (low 20s) but has nice makeup which gives her that slutty face (which is a good thing in my book). She has long hair that is black but a lot of it is pink as well (I think more pink than black). Her pictures make it seem like her ass is big but it's not prominent like the pictures. Her tits are pretty much like they are on the site. Overall, I think she's a pretty and young girl.

Renee tells me to lie down and that she'd give me a massage. I enjoy the massage even though it's somewhat light and not really firm. I like a firm massage overall and think Renee's technique is on the same level as Lola's. It's pretty much forgettable minus when she was massaging my scapula lol She was more firm there and it felt nice. We talked a bit (she seems like she doesn't know how to start conversations since I had to initiate every time). She did laugh and get into it after I broke the ice a few times. I had mentioned to her about the scheduling mishap and she said she was flattered that I travelled to see her.

5 minutes into the massage I had asked if she does full service and she said yes. I always follow up with "How much is it?" and she told me "$200". Yup, you heard that right, $200 for FS with Renee. Before I let out an audible "What?!" (although I said this in my head), I kept my cool and told her "I only have $100 with me". She says "Okay". While continuing to massage me, she says that if I see her again then she'll give me a discount. I asked her "What's the discount?" and she says "$150". Still, no audible "What?! by me (still saying it in my head though). All I respond to with that is "All right".

Renee continues to massage me and massage me and massage me... I wanted to increase my chances of getting BBBJ so I worked on my hygiene (shaved down there, smell nice everywhere including mouth, etc.). When laying down flat for so long after shaving, those shaved pubes start to irritate me so this was not going well. It had to have been close to 15 minutes at this point and I just asked her if I could flip over and she replies with "Oh I was just about to ask you that". Yeah... I don't think so >_> (is what I was thinking in my head).

On the flip, is where things get better. I think Renee is into nipple play because she just attacked me there and started kissing and licking me there. It felt like I was in S9 as those girls like nipple stimulation (even though it doesn't do much for me personally it might be your thing!). Renee also kissed me chest all over and my ear with some light biting on the ear. She has a young, slutty face and I asked her if she kisses on the lips and she replied with "I don't do much of that". In my mind I was thinking "Damn I should've shaved to increase my chances" (I did use mouthwash and a mint before). I guess all these girls are YMMV since she may have not wanted to kiss me but that doesn't mean she won't want to kiss you. It was kind of funny because she's staring at me while kissing me all over but the lips and I'm laying there licking my lips priming myself for something that wasn't going to happen lol

Renee still had her lingerie on and I prefer it when a lady is naked, especially when I am too. I ask her if she wants to get more comfortable and remove her clothes and she pulls up her straps and drops her lingerie (it's like a one-piece outfit). She has 3 major tattoos: one medium design on her shoulder, another one on her other arm/wrist/hand (this is the one I forget about where exactly), and a really big one on her abdomen (it looked like a flower design). I told her I liked her ink and she said that she designed them all herself.

Things are about to get more fun and Renee lays in front of me and is getting ready for what seems like a BJ. Instead she starts to do a lot of playing with the balls with some minor strokes. Her eyes look very hot when she is looking up at me while her face being so close to me down there. She has green/blue eyes so it stands out and makes her a bit more hotter. She has interesting techniques where she taps my head/shaft down there while sucking/licking the jewels. It was nice but it didn't make me feel like I wanted to pop. She uses a lot of saliva and I'm thinking "Here it is, the BBBJ!" but she continues to just stroke me. She then says that she will brb and she goes and grabs a condom.

I could've asked and said we didn't need one but from the price of FS she quoted earlier (the $200 one) it made me skeptical about asking so I didn't. Instead she started with a CBJ and it was decent. I don't think I've ever gotten a good CBJ before. Renee has good techniques with ball play and she did deep throat me once but other than that it was a little stale (and I mean this in the nicest way). I just think that CBJ takes away too much from the experience compared to a BBBJ no matter how good the girl is. I asked Renee if we could try some 69 and she says sure. Now I don't know why I asked for this but I just wanted to do more instead of the CBJ by itself. When she looks up at me though, it's one of the hottest ways to give a BJ especially with her legs up and feet crossed and her pretty eyes looking at me (like she's actually enjoying it).

During 69, Renee wasn't clean shaven down there. Her hair was weird. It was not straight, kind of fuzzy and looked old/dried. Her pussy was a bit unique too in that it didn't really show her labia minor but mostly her labia majora (look these terms up if you need to understand what I'm trying to describe). I had to go in there and the taste was salty but normal (no odour). Although I will say that during and after the session, my mouth smelled strongly of pootang.

I asked Renee if we could move on and have some more fun. She asked me which position and I told her cowgirl. She asked me "What position is that again?" Lol in my head I was thinking wow but replied with "You on top!" She goes on top and she's moving her hips and grinding me while I am trying to move and thrust but it didn't feel good. It was very similar to my experience with Lola in this position. I usually tell the lady I'm with that I'm inexperienced and I told Renee that but I think I need a confident lady to take the lead with me (as weird as this sounds). One thing I liked about cowgirl with Renee are her tits. It's been a while since I've felt real ones and wow are they so much different than man-mades. Her tits were so soft, squishy, and squeezable while her nipples were fun too. She was positioning too high and back for me to suck on those babies but I had fun playing with them.

I ask Renee if we could try doggy and we try it out. I think this position makes Renee looks great and was nice with her ass hitting me as she got more into it. I think the issue lies with me in these positions as I don't really 'feel' good. I really don't know what it is. Right now I'm a bit out of shape so maybe that could play a factor but one funny thing is that while I'm with Renee in this position I'm also laughing at myself and how bad I am but Renee was moaning a lot so I think she liked it. I ask if we could move onto another position and try missionary. Before we start, Renee says that there is only 5 minutes left. I never look at the time but we didn't have fun for long because her massage and teasing too so long (Christina level long).

I lay Renee flat and look into her sexy eyes and just start ploughing in missionary. At this point, I know she was trying to get me to finish and started with a lot of fake moans and saying stuff like "Don't stop!" but that just takes me out of it. I know a lot of the times you guys describe tightness and in Renee's case the tightest position for me was cowgirl but it seemed like she didn't know how to move in that position. If I had to say which felt the best it'd be doggy because she was getting into it and I loved it when her ass would come back and hit me. I should've grabbed her tits in this position since she's small enough for me to do that. In general I don't think she is very tight but she was very 'warm'. Anyway, missionary was like for 1 minute because I knew I couldn't finish with it so I asked her if we could finish with a HJ.

Renee asked me if I wanted it with the condom on or off and I wanted it off. She has a mediocre technique with HJ. At first she went too fast and I asked her to slow it down, and then she went too slow. She tried to stimulate my nipples and give me a HJ but that nipple stuff just doesn't do it for me. One thing I liked about her is that she kept nice eye contact, would smile often, and bite her bottom lip. I had to will myself to get off and did finish. After I finished, she would just play with me down there and I was so sensitive and she's still touching me. It was a little annoying and hot at the same time somehow.

Renee cleaned me up with a towel nicely, I took a shower, and then she took her shower. I tipped her $100 and asked her if I saw her again, how much would it be for FS and she replied with "$150, babe". We give each other a hug and she kisses me on the cheek and say our goodbyes.

Overall experience: Renee is a pretty, young, slim Asian babe who has a sexy/slutty face. She offers extras but the price is too high for me to repeat. Renee has a bit of ink (biggest tattoo is on her stomach) and her tits feel nice. FS was rushed and the vibe I got was that she was annoyed/was doing me a favour at times but at the same time she was open-minded to all the suggestions I had. Maybe kissing and BBBJ is on the table, but it wasn't for me so YMMV. In the end, I think this is one of my worst sessions and I mean that in the nicest way. I just think that I may not be compatible with certain women. I rate my session with Renee a 7/10!

Well, that was my review of Renee! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I plan on visiting Premier again one more time next week and then I am going to take a break for a while (I mean it this time!). I want to have my mind blown on my next session and feel awesome as it's going to be my last one for a while but I don't know who I should see. I tried booking Carla but you lucky boys fully booked her already. I'll post a poll and see what you guys vote and you can even suggest if you'd like. Right now I have my eyes set on: Alexa and Kourtney.

Thank you for reading this review! Stay safe, stay sexy, and have a nice day!
Holy shit this is a novel lol...u lost me at her eye colour

So you didn't have FS because she asked too much ($200) but you had FS for $100????

Yup, it was weird at the time. I'm guessing some must pay her $200 but I told her I only had $100. She said for repeats she gives a discount - that being $150 for FS. I think I got lucky with the $100 FS this time because she did mention she'd do it because I was "nice" and better than other clients, whatever that means.

Yup, it was weird at the time. I'm guessing some must pay her $200 but I told her I only had $100. She said for repeats she gives a discount - that being $150 for FS. I think I got lucky with the $100 FS this time because she did mention she'd do it because I was "nice" and better than other clients, whatever that means.
What a scam artist.

150 ..not that it's too much but I expect PSE for that amount. She seemed unenthusiastic based on your novel ..lol

Get in tell them want you want ..I have no time for the story to unfold and then be disappointed.

Thanks for the detail reviews.

150 ..not that it's too much but I expect PSE for that amount. She seemed unenthusiastic based on your novel ..lol

Get in tell them want you want ..I have no time for the story to unfold and then be disappointed.

Thanks for the detail reviews.
Next time I'm going to be direct and get things done way faster. I didn't realize it but I have a routine that takes up 5-10 minutes of chatting/massaging before the fun stuff starts.

I'm also a little confused. You said she asked for 200. Then she said she would give you a discount for 150. So then how did you get FS for 100? I wouldn't call that a discount. That's more like a clearance sale.

I'm also a little confused. You said she asked for 200. Then she said she would give you a discount for 150. So then how did you get FS for 100? I wouldn't call that a discount. That's more like a clearance sale.

Her FS price for first timers is $200. I told her I only had $100 with me and she said she would do it for $100. She then tells me that her discount for regulars is $150. Even at the end of the session when we were saying bye, I brought up the subject and said "If I see you again, how much will FS be?" and she responded with "$150".

Maybe it's a YMMV thing with Renee (so try your chances if you think you'd like having a session with her) and she was just telling these rates to me but I won't be repeating since $150 is too steep for me right now.

Only one time has a girl ever done a CBJ and it felt amazing. This was a chick at near Finch West Station. Shes no longer there, but she literally said to me "Are you ready for the best blow job of your life?"
Little Filipina knew what the fuck she was doing. She popped me minutes.
Other than that, ya, BBBJ all the way.

You should complain to management about her. They're usually pretty good at keeping the prices in line. 200 for FS reminds me of Leah back in the day. She wanted 100 for every hole. Renee obviously was trying to hustle you. 200 to start, down to 150 if you come back, and then just took the 100 offered. If I were you, I wouldn't bother seeing her again.

Thanks for the review. i was just checking out the list of attendants again as I may have been interested for a visit. Such a good, thorough review; appreciate it. I'll skip Renee. Seems like too much of a hassle; not enough bang for the buck~

Thanks for the review. i was just checking out the list of attendants again as I may have been interested for a visit. Such a good, thorough review; appreciate it. I'll skip Renee. Seems like too much of a hassle; not enough bang for the buck~

I saw her today.. I was in need of a fix and I decided to give her a go.. I guess all you guys took everyone else. Yeah she is young and shy, but thats where our experience comes in. She gave me a great massage, chatting nice, and then when she turned me over after the great back rub i undressed her and then she went nuts on kissing of my prostate area, lots of licking, kissing etc. I was nice felt awesome! I didn't ask for a BBBJ or even a CBJ I wanted to see what she would and she then sat on me .. back and forth moans etc. It was nice.. then went back down and I exploded.. boom! Then she cleaned me up.. and gave me another 5 mins of great massage. I don't ASK them what costs to BBBJ or FS.. I literally just go with the flow and then tip them our rates here. If she doesn't like it then she is going to let it be known this time or the next.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Ray&Nephew:
    SEXY ZOE & JAV MODEL CHANEL TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥💫💗 Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💕💢💗 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish.💘💞 Kim, 💕💗gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💦 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue, 💋💞💐 Friday, 😘💋 Nana, 💞💋 small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❤💞💢Friday, Tammy, and 💋💞💋 Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💫 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💦💋💫 Friday, ❣💋 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💞 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💋 Friday, 💘💗 Tracy, 💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, ❤💗medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💞 Lisa, 💥💋young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Mario525:
    waxing
  28. Mario525:
    waxing
  29. Mario525:
    waxing
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  31. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  47. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back