Reiki research articles

Free parking, ATM
Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sophia Singaporean, Vivi Taiwanese, Cherry Chinese, ☎416-493-8898
  2. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young and sexy service queens Eva and Mia are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  3. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Walk in also is available today! Massage Day for you! Come and see sexy petite Portuguese Ashley or Indian Princesses Ayana and Chloe :heart4 Text or Whatsapp at 416-230-0199 or online oceanaspa.booksy.com :heart6
  4. oceanaspa_brampton:
    come get a sensual massage from Dave the sexy 21 year old Indian . Sensual for Men and Women text to book or Whatsapp 416.230.0199 Saturday and Sundays only for Dave :heart3:heart6:heart4
  5. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Friday, slim and fit Tina here, very comfortable treatment... Fit and sexy Vietnamese girl Tracy, must see.... come early....
  6. WillowJadexo1:
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for Ashley cutie Portuguese girl and 2 Indian Princesses:heart3 Text or Whatsapp 416.230.0199 or online booking oceanaspa.booksy.com :p:heart6
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  10. Sakura Spa888:
    Thailand sexy girl working today, warm hand , good massage, come to try. 809 Danforth Ave Toronto 416-778-4888
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins
  12. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  14. Superior_Health:
    Anna or Shelly for firm therapeutic treatment today...
  15. evawellness930:
    Tantric Spa and Wellness center in Bramton! tantriclife.simplybook.me or 4168029078
  16. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦💦:p:heart2:p
  17. Bookmonica:
    VIP SPA 5051 Highway 7, Markham. WHITE GIRL MONICA until 3am tonight! 4164028888
  18. WillowJadexo1:
    Come see me tonight 💚 6474959827 at alphacare till late
  19. nanchyka:
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  21. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  22. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦:p:heart2:p
  23. Garo:
    MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolf 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ FREE PARKING/ :car MELODY and SHAHIKA
  24. Ebonydream:
    Tyra @ aristocrats spa 🍫🍑 647 691 2414
  25. red rose spa:
    Japanese Queenie is here Thursday and Friday. Previously at Withme Spa. 647-702-8800
Reaction score
Reiki and Cancer

Follow the link below to access the Fall 2007 issue of Advances in Mind Body Medicine, an article titled "Reiki for Mind Body Spirit Support of Cancer Patients" by Pamela Miles. The way the publication's site is set up, if you want the article, I highly recommend printing it asap. I tried downloading it to my computer but the d/l won't provide me with a print option and the text is way tiny. So print a copy for yourself today!

I received this article from Pamela Miles - PM me with your email address if you would like to be added to her email list.

http://www.advancesjournal-digital.com/advancesjournal/2007fall/?pg=22&pm=2&u1=friend

WIL

Reaction score

I disagree with the article that reiki is passive. the original book by usui the originator of reiki wrote that it wasn't passive.

the article also mentions that unauthenticity exist in reiki community not related to the origin as those students have disregard actual practice requirements to make fast food reiki which most follow in america. reiki is corrupt in america due to it's dilution. it requires daily practice and so many i've met don't practice on a daily basis to develop skill at all. some are even masters with 2 weekend classes. I question the whole reiki system because rare are the true reiki practitioners that exist following proper training. many are brainwash by teachers that learned wrong. teacher say whatever they doing is reiki and they aren't. lots of misinformation due to marketing ploy and wrong learnings.

yes, reiki is a spiritual practice and it is also energy skill base. i've done enough energy skills to know what is real energy or not. reiki may be placebo effect at most by unauthentic reiki practitioners. so it feels it works but not real reiki. there is also element of praying when one does reiki. and we know prayers heal people. that too is active not passive. i've met many reiki practitioners and they are no where as close to my energy skills base on results. i got my skills from chi kung, tai chi lineage. they even tell me i don't need to learn reiki because my skills are beyond theirs. I did my research anyways on reiki and found out the field is pretty fluffy and waste of time for me as I already get better results with what I already know. one of the thing that discredit reiki to me is that reiki require tuning and I know anyone can be a healer, don't need someone to tune you. you just have to do the proper spiritual energy practice meditation. this is my opinion about reiki and I base it on results, experience not some misleading mass marketing.

I ask everyone to question all systems and teacher so that you get authentic training. test what you learn. experiment and test it some more. especially question a system that is passive focus that require no intent. the originator taught intent and active reiki. this faith thing just peeves me because it's misleading and avoidance of what reiki is. too many unclear structure process just discredit reiki too. the many books i've read on ireiki is definitely different from the Usui's book. this is my view on reiki and I mean no disrespect to reiki practitioners or those wanting to learn it. I just want you all to learn genuine reiki. hope this trigger something in you to question and test any teacher you learn from in the future, not just reiki.

equine_business

Reaction score

I agree with sillypup regarding (some) Reiki practitioners. I guess what is meant by Reiki being passive is that there is not a breathing technique associated with it, you just draw a spiral on someone/thing and that activates the particular energy. With pranic healing one is actively breathing and visualizing energy movement and after practicing for awhile it becomes easier to do and one will begin to feel far out sensations. totally cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aishani 👍 Reiki/Chakra Massage Reiki and Chakra Massage 0
A Reiki and Therapeutic Touch Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
K Reiki II and Quantum Touch Reiki and Chakra Massage 1
B Reiki prayer Reiki and Chakra Massage 1
Tate New Earth Reiki experiences are in! Reiki and Chakra Massage 0
Pompal 09. Reiki I - Attunement - Huge Healing Crisis! Reiki and Chakra Massage 4
C REIKI Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
D Reiki 3 Attunement Reiki and Chakra Massage 2
J NCCAM Reiki Backgrounder - Revised Reiki and Chakra Massage 2
clorox ribbon Beginning to teach Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 2
G Getting into Reiki? Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
G Fair Rate Split as Reiki IC? Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
Pompal 09. Reiki on Dr. Oz show Wed Jan 6 - Spread the Word! Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
Pompal 09. Teaching Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
F Want to offer CEU Reiki Classes Reiki and Chakra Massage 5
B Practicing Reiki in NH Reiki and Chakra Massage 2
Pompal 09. Plugged in - Got my Reiki I attunement! +odd feeling... Reiki and Chakra Massage 4
K I am a Reiki Master Reiki and Chakra Massage 4
Pompal 09. Reiki regulated in VA? Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
D Reiki Books Reiki and Chakra Massage 3
L reiki healing patch and myspace follies Reiki and Chakra Massage 5
K assessment of internal organs during reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 5
I In need of some Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 5
M Massage & Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 4
R Christians and Reiki Article Reiki and Chakra Massage 6
B Does it matter who teacher you Level 1 Reiki? Reiki and Chakra Massage 6
C Christianity and energy work (Specifically reiki) Reiki and Chakra Massage 6
M Reiki, huh? Reiki and Chakra Massage 9
S Visions/Psychic Episodes during Massage or Reiki treatments Reiki and Chakra Massage 11
M The difference between Polarity and Reiki? Reiki and Chakra Massage 10
T Christianity and Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 12
I Reiki - is it necessary to advance past level one? Thoughts? Reiki and Chakra Massage 12
P reiki alone or in combination Reiki and Chakra Massage 14
Grumpy Reiki Level I attunement Reiki and Chakra Massage 15
queenbeeth22 Ethics of using Reiki in massage tx Reiki and Chakra Massage 16
J Is Reiki safe? Reiki and Chakra Massage 18
Andrew Ho Reiki Reiki and Chakra Massage 20
C Reiki conflicts with MY beliefs as a Christian.Maybe yours 2 Reiki and Chakra Massage 24
S What have you experienced with Reiki? Reiki and Chakra Massage 24
Pompal 09. Reiki - learn or be attuned first? Reiki and Chakra Massage 24