Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reiki - learn or be attuned first?

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I'd like to learn about Reiki, rather than just the "basics" and "basic history," etc. But many people want to jump right into "well, let me attune you..." How the heck am I supposed to know if I want to get attuned if I don't even know what it is? It's like a religion telling you that you have to get 'saved' before they tell you what the religion is all about! Argh... all this circular stuff is getting to me. Is there anywhere I can get an unbiased opinion / views on reiki, polarity, or other forms of energy work?

I'm not an energy worker but I am interested in possibly expanding to reiki. Not sure yet though. I'm about as western as you can get. I know Amma however but i"m not very good at it. I've always felt the best way to work on someone is to get into their muscles and joints and physically stretch and manipulate or whatever I need to do. I'm very hands on. I use ROM, Stretching, the main techniques in swedish massage and whatever I come up with if necessary. I found someone who was willing to give me a reiki treatment so I could decide if I liked it. I'm still not convinced but it did feel good. Kinda made my head feel very...well...spacey actually. It was a nice feeling of calmness in a way. Reiki can be don't hands on or hands off and it's over the clothes. You can also send the energy to someone not in the room or even the state if you are good enough. I'm not sure how I feel about the last one there but it's supposedly possible. Just because I've never done it means I can't have an educated opinion on it. All I know really is that reiki uses energy to help heal the body's imbalances. A friend of mine does reiki and is, I believe, a third level reiki practitioner. She claims her clients feel tons better afterwards. They can move their heads when their necks were tight. They feel energised, they feel more mobile, they feel balanced, etc... I guess it does work, but you really do have to want it to work though. It's hard for me as a client to accept reiki because of what I believe in, but even I felt something hear the end of my session.I'm not against energy work. In fact I use energy in my swedish massages to tell me whether or not an area is starting to relax or do I need ot work differently on a specific area. But, I too have a hard time figuring out if I want to use energy as the basis of my techniques such as reiki does.

http://www.s Reiki - learn or be attuned first?

A book that I had read about Polarity is called "The Polarity Process". It talks about the concepts of energy, how it moves, how the process works. It can get involved as it teaches the reader how to use Polarity too. Also the book "Essential Reiki" is quite good for learning about Reiki. Have you had energy work done on you before Seforum.xxxg? I would recommend that you ย have the experience of what it is like to receive energy work before investing the time to learn the symbols. Having the experience would give you a better idea of what it's all about before having an attunement. It's kind of like going to massage school and never having had a massage!

Here's a site I found that may be a quick learn for you.

http://www.solarraven.com/reikisplash.html

ย  ย  I'm attuned to do Reiki. ย I'm a second degree. ย You get different attunments with each degree. ย It's felt that you have to obtain the attunments before you are qualified to practice Reiki on someone else. ย And naturally, you will have to pay some money to receive these attunments. ย Reiki is relaxing. ย However, I think if anyone layed their hands on you in the same positions they would create the same affect. ย Just my opinion. ย I think everyone has the capability to heal with their hands if they just believe they can. ย Isn't that what massage therapists do? ย  ย  ย  I would recommend you get a Reiki treatment like the other's recommended. ย Then decide if it's what you want to do. ย Then find someone to teach it to you and get the attunments. ย A Reiki Master has to attune you. ย Also there are some other forms of Reiki now and you (surprise) need to pay to get a attunment for those also. ย I'm so sorry if someone out there doesn't agree with me. ย But I have a problem with charging so much to attune someone. ย I think there a plenty of wonderful people out there who like to learn the healing arts and the prices some of these people charge makes it hard for them to do this. ย  ย  ย  Don't get me wrong. ย I love doing energy work. ย I practice Light Healing Touch or known as Therapeutic Touch. ย Another form of healing that is only directed towards nurses. ย Why? ย Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm. ย  ย  I hope this helped you and again, while on my soap box......only my opinion.

I've been reading about Reiki for awhile now, and I'm planning to take Level 1 and 2 in April, it will cost 350 and works out to about 16 CEU's (if I was already nat'l cert). I feel like I'm going to get more out of the class because the material will be familiar, I might have a different opinion afterwards!

I don't have a problem paying this amount, the teacher has bills to pay, and it seems more balanced for there to be two-way exchange of something of value: I get the training I desire and she gets monetary compensation for her time and training she did to get where she is now.

We're all already doing energy work, ย it's implicit with touching another human, and this is simply another form of it.

You might enjoy exploring these websites.

http://www.reiki-4-all.com

http://www.reiki.org/

Jill

I haven't had a Reiki session done yet, still trying to get my friend to hook me up with one.As for paying for learning, receiving, etc, I really don't pay for much. I pay for bills, but most of my friends are Pagan, and we all believe in sharing knowledge freely. I teach them how to do hot stone massage, they attune me / teach me to do reiki. We share any and all knowledge freely, I've helped train several people to be skillful seated massage therapists.I've heard of Essential Reiki, and will be looking into getting that book, hoping they have it locally (I don't like waiting for shipped products, I want my fast food NOW! Hehehe.)

Borders carries Essential Reiki book, at least in Fl.

No Reiki isn't a cult or a religion, just not easily explained. It is energy work. There are several threads in the massage modalities on Reiki...

What have you experienced with Reiki
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2157

Christianity & Reiki
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2156

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I could find this morning.. :)

Jenn

Talenyn, nice quote from Ani.

hehe, i love that ani quote too!!seforum.xxxgnant, i found essential reiki at my local library. might be a good way to check it out if you can't find it in the stores locally!

I recommend getting a Reiki treatment. ย  But any questions you have, I'll answer to the best of my ability. ย I've been a Reiki Master since 2000. ย You know how you can feel somebody coming up behind you before you see them? ย You're feeling their energetic body. ย We have layers of our bodies that extend beyond our visual physical selves. ย Reiki heals the tears and blockages to our energetic layers. ย Every experience that happens to you effects you, body, mind and spirit. ย What doesn't flow thru you gets stuck and creates blockages in our energy centers. ย We have seven major energy centers (chakras). ย They develop as we mature (age 1-5 approx. is the first chakra, root chakra at the base of your body) and so on. ย The root chakra is linked to our solid bodies, as in bones, muscles. Diseases of bones, muscles can be connected to the root chakra. ย  Learning to love our bodies, and accept it's limitations along with Reiki helps to heal that chakra. ย Getting a treatment will get the chakra open and spinning again which can help the client deal with the feelings connected to the chakra. ย Maruti Seidman was a teacher of mine for Polarity and as a couple of books on both chakras and polarity (which works with our electromagnetic fields). ย Be happy to answer more. ย It's a wide open and amazing field. ย I discovered Reiki thru my MD. ย I felt stuck in my life and didn't know what to do. ย After several Reiki treatments I had released old patterns, including my connection to my career in restaurants, was studying massage, became pregnant after trying for 3 years, moved from Seattle to CA, etc etc etc. ย It's subtle but very powerful. ย 

As for paying, there needs to be an exchange of energy, that's all. ย So, if you can trade that's great.

ย  ย I would also suggest getiing a reiki treatment first. I am a reiki II practitioner and love the way it makes me feel. I have known of someone trying to "convert" another before knowing what it is and in that experience it made the young woman VERY uncomfortable. I believe that the reiki practioner that you go to should be someone you are comfortable with and possibly have "like" beliefs. I've heard reiki explained in many ways--some of which make me cringe! ย  ย As a massage therapist , I feel that I already transfer energy during treatments. Reiki gives me a feeling of MORE. I'm more aware of myself, my energy and my client. Reiki is not something I DO, it just IS. I've had clients tell me they thought I was praying for them during a session and it gave them comfort. Other people have asked if I've warmed my oils or hands before a session. Most times I just smile! ย  ย On the flip side--I had a session with one "gentleman" who commented on "that thing where your hands heated up" felt like religion. He was creepy--and that's a whole other story!!haha ย  ย Get a treatment from your friends! It can't hurt you--and hopefully you can enjoy it without feeling like your being "converted". Val

Thanks for the tips/explanations!One question I have though, how 'spiritually involved' is reiki? I personally DO believe in energy, but not spirituality. I believe in a physical body and physical energy. Does atheism fit with reiki? I've been told that one must believe in some sort of higher power.

I don't think that reiki has anything to do with religion. I think if you believe in your work and what you know and can do, that is enough to do reiki. God or a higher power is not really involved. Energy itself is something but not a higher power, and energy is all you need to be able to use and manipulate. Of course I'm not reiki master, but I am not religious either and I don't see what a "higher" power has to do with reiki.

ย  ย I don't believe that you MUST believe in a higher power for rieki to work. You already say you believe in energy, being physical or otherwise. Why would it not work for you? ย  ย I do believe in a higher power and it helps me to think that I'm an instrument for that Healing Power. Of course, being from the "Bible Belt" in Western Kentucky it helps me to explain it to my clients as my being an open channel for that good energy to come to them. I don't necessarily pray for each client but sometimes they need it and I KNOW it!

Let me add that in this area if I were to try to explain it in a metaphysical, or any other, way I would more than likely be looked at strangely--whether or not my own feelings on the matter differ. My own mother looked at me as if I had 2 heads when I tried to explain energy work to her after my first class. She thought I was getting into something that I was unprepared for and told me that I should "be careful" not to poke around in things I knew were not right! Now I've realised how to word things to explain within the mindset of the area. No one around here would "get it" if I tried to explain things in a "new age" way! ย  ย So fa, with the exception of the "creepy guy" I haven't had any bad experiences. Most times though, I just do reiki without explaining it--the client just thinks that it's part of my routine. Since it doesn't hurt, I figure it can only help!!Val

That is true. I tired explaining it to my mother when I had heard about reiki. She thought any energy work involved some sort of magic. Something that would mean a glow of light would come from the practitioner's hands like some special effect from a movie. That being what she thought, that also meant she thought it was all hocus pocus bs and really didn't believe that energy had any basis in medical work. I thought that was a funny but creative imagination of hers. I sometimes will treat my clients with amma therapy and I tried that on her. She was waiting for the glowing hands to appear. I guess she was disapointed even though she enjoyed the treatment itself. ย ;) LOL

Glad to hear someone else has a mom that thinks that way. Mom knows that I enjoy sci-fi and probably believed that I was becoming delusional. She understands it a little better now--maybe I've just gotten a little better at explaining. I don't think that speaks well of me, being in my mid-30's and my mommy think I believe I can "throw beams of light" from my hands. hahaVal

She was waiting for the glowing hands to appear. I guess she was disapointed even though she enjoyed the treatment itself.

My mother asked me one day about energy and chakras. I told her what I knew, and she just looked at me strangely and said "You don't actually BELIEVE that, do you??!" (she is fundamentalist Christian, and has a pretty good idea that I'm atheist, but hasn't asked, and I suppose likes to pretend I'm Christian at times). I just smiled, told her I don't know as I don't have any proof, much like many other things I was brought up to believe. But at least believing or not believing in chakras will not send you to an eternal firy torment in molten sulfer. :)

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Friday, โค New, tall and shapely, fit body. And ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ža strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment. Good therapy. Friendly personality. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  2. Lvgcat:
    Cupids
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’žtall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ Lisa,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Chole,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Summer and cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty fun Lina open mind and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEva & Lina Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  8. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal & Emily are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ZOE, CHANEL AND JENNIFER are at SPARKLING SPA 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8 Markham, ON L3R 8X4 (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY NEW MANAGEMENTNEW GIRLS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜.. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups. She can offer top quality
  11. New Oriental Health Centre:
    โค๏ธ Happy, Helen & Phoenix are in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  12. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  13. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 29th , ๐“•๐“ก๐“˜๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  14. LoverBoy2000:
    ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹ We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. ๐Ÿ“ We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜ Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 ๐Ÿ’…
  15. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  24. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  28. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  30. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  32. Red Rose Spa:
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  48. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
Back