Pickering Angels

Gmaster

Reaction score
Here is a little review on 3 Angels.

1) Kai - Beautiful Dominican & Jamaican mix with some meat on her bones. About 5'7, so if you like a woman with some booty and great legs you will not be disappointed
Conversation - was just right, not too much.
Massage/Bodyslide - 8.5/10
Hand Game (HJ) - Have to say the best I ever had, making the finish amazing. Her 2 handed technique around your boy moving at the right pace and not the usual jack hammer style of most women should send you insane. Would rate it 9/10
I was enjoying this session, so did not inquire about extras.

2) Hailey - Eastern European sweetie about 5'1 with a cute little body (booty) and nice size tits
Conversation - A little chatty, but she's a lot of fun and kept me entertained.
Massage/Bodyslide - 7.5/10
Hand Game (HJ) - 8/10 She did it in the reversed position so I had a clear view of her nicely shaved cat to get a little taste.
I also enjoyed this session, so did not inquire about extras.

3) Nylah - Spanish/Latin about 5'1 with a nice ass and rack.
Conversation - A bit on the quiet side, maybe a little too quiet.
Massage/Bodyslide - 7.5/10
Hand Game - 6.5/10 A little on the rough side, so wasn't feeling the connection with her.
I did inquire about extra, but unfortunately, it was a no...

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
pickering isn't really a FS place...their gals also aren't the type guys would normally go for....

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well if you haven't seen alternatives that might be your opinion, or other options are way too far.

I can tell you when I travel around, nothing beats gta on what you can get in face, service and price

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well if you haven't seen alternatives that might be your opinion, or other options are way too far.

I can tell you when I travel around, nothing beats gta on what you can get in face, service and price
I definitely agree. Not only am I searching the GTA for the best girls, but I also go as far as St.Catherine's, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, and London. My next stops are Ottawa, Kingston, and Niagara Falls. But to me, Pickering Angels girls are sweet.