Pickering Angels

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Where are you in Edmonton
  2. Guest:
    @Edmonton asian masseuses
  3. Melting_Point23:
    Hey Maria, please let the owner know that the "LADIES" section of your website is not loading properly.
  4. Guest:
    Any good places in Etobicoke?
  5. Guest:
    Fuck
  6. shriveldick:
    jerk me lightly, jerk me quick, jerk me till i cannot sit
  7. Garo:
    416 781 0088 -Sultanshe ...!:car FREE PARKING.
  8. nanchyka:
  9. Guest:
    Who wants to suck my cock this afternoon in Edmonton
  10. Guest:
    Any exotic massage near applyby in Burlington
  11. Guest:
    :heart1:heart1 Hi guys COME see me @ Touch Of Silk on The Queensway :heart4:heart4:heart4 call now ask for MARIA!!!! 647-348-4845
  12. Guest:
    Anyone in junction
  13. Guest:
    Any Brampton girls?
  14. TOS88:
    💋💋💋 SEXY ITALIAN/SPANISH MARIA💋💋 call and come in today 647-348-4845
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    It is my goal to provide every client with a unique and individual experience using mindful touch to promote well being of the body. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text, appoiments availble today Friday are 12pm, 1:30pm and 3:30pm):heart3:heart3:heart3
  16. Garo:
    Golden Massage @416 781 0088 only $30:car FREE PARKING /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ Melody and Shahika for HOT OIL MASSAGE:skates
  17. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  18. Guest:
    Anyone in Toronto available to provide a massage
  19. Guest:
    Eva
  20. Guest:
    Eva
  21. Guest:
    Mumbai
  22. Guest:
    Independant girl for sex in mumbai
  23. Ahmed Jr.:
    very bad
  24. Ahmed Jr.:
    aziza the belle of beirut tonight on tosluts.com
  25. Guest:
    Any places in Houston where you can get massage and sex?

Gmaster

Reaction score
Here is a little review on 3 Angels.

1) Kai - Beautiful Dominican & Jamaican mix with some meat on her bones. About 5'7, so if you like a woman with some booty and great legs you will not be disappointed
Conversation - was just right, not too much.
Massage/Bodyslide - 8.5/10
Hand Game (HJ) - Have to say the best I ever had, making the finish amazing. Her 2 handed technique around your boy moving at the right pace and not the usual jack hammer style of most women should send you insane. Would rate it 9/10
I was enjoying this session, so did not inquire about extras.

2) Hailey - Eastern European sweetie about 5'1 with a cute little body (booty) and nice size tits
Conversation - A little chatty, but she's a lot of fun and kept me entertained.
Massage/Bodyslide - 7.5/10
Hand Game (HJ) - 8/10 She did it in the reversed position so I had a clear view of her nicely shaved cat to get a little taste.
I also enjoyed this session, so did not inquire about extras.

3) Nylah - Spanish/Latin about 5'1 with a nice ass and rack.
Conversation - A bit on the quiet side, maybe a little too quiet.
Massage/Bodyslide - 7.5/10
Hand Game - 6.5/10 A little on the rough side, so wasn't feeling the connection with her.
I did inquire about extra, but unfortunately, it was a no...

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
pickering isn't really a FS place...their gals also aren't the type guys would normally go for....

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well if you haven't seen alternatives that might be your opinion, or other options are way too far.

I can tell you when I travel around, nothing beats gta on what you can get in face, service and price

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well if you haven't seen alternatives that might be your opinion, or other options are way too far.

I can tell you when I travel around, nothing beats gta on what you can get in face, service and price
I definitely agree. Not only am I searching the GTA for the best girls, but I also go as far as St.Catherine's, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, and London. My next stops are Ottawa, Kingston, and Niagara Falls. But to me, Pickering Angels girls are sweet.

Mulva

Reaction score
It’d be nice to at least get someone horny that enjoys daty. Even that is difficult to find at PA. For $130 I would like at least some kitty play.
Last time I saw Natasha, what a dud. Sydney, Claire and Victoria are three I’ll repeat with. No more toftt’s there, any others who enjoy daty?

I understand it’s YMMV though there’s. quite a few new gals I wouldn’t mind trying but not without some intel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
It’d be nice to at least get someone horny that enjoys daty. Even that is difficult to find at PA. For $130 I would like at least some kitty play.
Last time I saw Natasha, what a dud. Sydney, Claire and Victoria are three I’ll repeat with. No more toftt’s there, any others who enjoy daty?

I understand it’s YMMV though there’s. quite a few new gals I wouldn’t mind trying but not without some intel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kathy loves DATY also. But I think she's at La Villa more often than Pickering Angels. By the way, when I went to PA a couple of weeks ago, the dark haired receptionist was showing lots of cleavage. It was a nice warm up before the massage.