Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Topic v.2

Alberta Heritage Trust Fund, founded 1976, fair value assets at $CAD 17.6B ($USD 13.1B) at end of 2018. Alberta population 4.3M people.

Norway Oil Fund (Government Pension Fund Global), first funds in -1996, valued at $USD 1,000B+ in 2017. Norway population ~5.25M people. Essentially, this fund has assets of more than $1USD 190,000 per each and every citizen of Norway. Now the fund is divesting its investments in petroleum companies. It is broadly invested across the globe in over 9000 companies. Norway has intelligently built up its future on petroleum products while investing its future on the success of the rest of the world in diversified industries. This holds a clue. They kept making petroleum dollars while investing globally, not just trying to diversify their local economy.

In Alberta, our first major call for diversification was in the 1980's. There have been some newer high tech companies that have developed since, but not in numbers that would suggest a critical mass of new industries. Even across Canada, cities like Toronto that talk a mean talk about "high technology, AI etc" have only developed a few hundred thousand jobs that would be classified as well paying, leading edge. Essentially, most of the jobs in Toronto are 'Service Industry' jobs, and jobs tied to banking, finance, and traditional legacy Canadian businesses. Quebec has been a bit bolder, politically supported by monies transferred from other provinces, but there are no signs of a business success revolution, with the same old Bombardier type handout, and 'save the jobs' story repeated.

The major theme across Canada for past 15 years has been the creation of a housing bubble, where most Canadian, and Albertan households confused the rising value of their homes with the idea that now they had more assets, thereby borrowing even more liberally using tools like HELOCs. This housing bubble was further fueled by Chinese monies stolen from the people of China, and laundered into countries like Canada (and Australia, New Zealand, US etc). This money laundering was fully supported by all of our major Canadian banks, as it helped drive up home costs, and therefore their mortgage loan books surged, as Canadian buyers competed believing that this price escalation would go on for ever. The problem is that most Canadians and Albertans dug deeper into their savings and loans to compete in this house buying contest, monies that they had earned through regular hard work. They did not realize that they were competing against stolen funds. Why else does your bank's ATM pop up with Mandarin characters? Even worse than the fact that everyone paid too much for their homes, they also lost their abilities to save for the future, and invest in global stocks (in industries different from the ones that we work in, in our province and in our country). Mass belief became that one's home was an investment, fully supported by the banks and the Real Estate industry that took away the people's future. And by the way, another myth was that this is only happening in Vancouver and Toronto. Not true. Proportionally it happened at an even larger scale in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Regina, Saskatoon...and so forth. The next 5 years will reveal the truths, as that source of stolen funds dries up (China is finally clamping down on that outflow of funds stolen by their top comrades). Bubbles are like ponzi games... they need fresh inflow to maintain that bubble. The only beneficiaries would be the ones who sold their homes in the past few years, and did not get back in this market.

And our Alberta governments have also failed to help the province invest in the future, unlike the Norwegian government. And I agree with BigBill that there is a time for governments to spend. But I also believe that when governments and people/household fail to save, they have nothing left to invest and help them diversify. Just as the Heritage fund is a pittance, many Albertans have squandered their personal wealth on high living during the good times - do we really need those large homes, and big trucks and toys for personal daily living and use? A nice portfolio of stocks covering many industries, and countries, including emerging economies would be more productive. And one can buy just about every kind of Global company shares on US markets, with a simple trading account, and using one's phone.

Like many of you, I am a proud Albertan. I also think that there is absolutely no benefit in people investing mental energies on denying climate change science. However, I think the path forward is to absolutely use the resources that we are blessed with, and use technology to do so in the most efficient and most responsible way that we can. We cannot just talk about diversification and start from an empty tank. The US had oil production at 5M barrels per day in 2008. This past February, they are at 12.3M bpd, and export has risen to 3M bpd. Simply awesome. No wonder lots of American funding has found its way to discredit Canadian oil. We now need to help ourselves. Foreign investments will not be showing up. Albertans have always been more American-like in our thinking and in our abilities to take action. When things get tough, the tough get going. I believe this. This is not the time to succumb to silly mass hysteria thinking. Petroleum products demand is not exactly collapsing for many decades yet. In emerging economies, energy is what helps people climb out of poverty. Let's stop pretending that renewable energies will supply their demands in the next 30 years. And yes, coal has to go, unless innovations such as coal gasification take over. Btw, for someone who drives a Tesla in the American midwest, or for that matter, just about anywhere in China, guess what, they drive a coal fueled vehicle. Where do you think the electricity comes from? And for those interested, check out the information on solar cell manufacturing and toxic effluents that are destroying rivers and lakes, or the total misuse of the environment from vehicle battery manufacturers, and suppliers of various metals that go into the process. There is no panacea that cures all.

Natural gas replacing coal, globally is one of the most significant steps in cleaning up our human act. Actually, the most significant beneficial contribution to the planet would be if every human household on the planet had one less child in the future. A lot easier said than done.

In summary:
As Albertans, we have to get fully engaged. We are all advocates of our principal industries. We do not have to act meek. Let's stay focused and seek out new markets. yes, even without pipelines, our bitumen can be moved out. We need to directly engage with other world markets, India, China. We have to act as a nation rather than a province. We have to spend smart. We cannot fritter away our personal funds, nor public funds. And we have to save, so we can invest indirectly through public stock markets - this is how we diversify, individually, and as a nation-province. And zero tolerance for money launderers and other external forces that are taking the money away from our families' well being. We can't live any longer on cruise control and just watching hockey. Speak up, engage in politics at any level, be a voice for positive change in your own region, or field of work. Cheers.

No offense is intended to anyone in my rant, and I strongly agree with all of the above posters, but I have been surprised at how passive many of my fellow Albertans have been in recent years.

Last edited:
This place was my escape from politics as it does nothing but divide, but as it came up I am going to respond and then hopefully this topic dies a quick death.

Those who think oil is a dying industry are wrong! The world has grown from 1 billion in the 1800's to over 6 billion now and growing at an exponential rate and what does humanity need to survive? Food, water, heating, shelter, vehicles, medicine, clothes, etc,etc and all these depend on oil so it is a very much growing industry.
Green alternatives will also never replace oil and coal as they are too expensive and unreliable and if you want proof look no further than Germany to see the pitfalls associated with the technology.
The oil industry in Alberta is being hindered strictly through groups that have a vested interest in supporting oil industries in other countries and the enviro warriors are nothing but mindless drones who do not see the hypocrisy of their actions while they protest cleaner oil options here in Canada while other countries with worse environmental records expand their operations. If you want to go to clean options for energy then nuclear is the best way to go and this was slandered years ago to appear unsafe which in reality it is not. There is a concerted effort to spread false information such as catastrophic climate change!
The concept BigBill stated that govts need to spend beyond their revenue to help the masses is so incorrect it is scary! This is like saying I bring in $10,000 a month but I know I will get a raise every year so will spend $15,000 through credit because then I can buy the things (I think) I need now and as my pay goes up I can pay back the bills.
Anyone with any sense can see how failed this concept is! By the time you are earning enough to cover your existing costs you will be so deep in debt that the interest alone will take up any extra money you now earn. When the govts are so deep in debt the interest payments are in the billions each month and this is money that is being diverted from actual services.
I have family and friends in several areas and levels of govt and trust me it is a spending issue not a revenue issue and improper allocation of funds and these are things that bother many people in the public sector but unfortunately many departments are run by people who do not care.
What Kenney needs to do is what he is doing, he needs to fight back against the misinformation campaign, he needs to go speak to the real people in power in the U.S. and he needs to hope Trudeau is gone in October!
If Trump had been in charge when Harper was PM this would be a golden age for the Alberta oil industry and once we get rid of Trudeau it still can be.
If Trudeau is reelected then we should seriously speak to our neighbours (especially BC as they are our biggest trading partner and vice versa) and look at forming a western Canadian block (as much as I hate to say it) even if that means separating from the rest of Canada.

We have to spend smart. We cannot fritter away our personal funds, nor public funds. And we have to save, so we can invest indirectly through public stock markets
Agreed, but, unfortunately, most people do not know the meaning of the word 'save'. In fact, they do the opposite. They not only spend everything they make, they go out and get credit cards, loans etc. Bank are making out of this world profits and personal bankruptcies seems to go up every year. If our interest rates ever go up...

Alberta Heritage Trust Fund, founded 1976, fair value assets at $CAD 17.6B ($USD 13.1B) at end of 2018. Alberta population 4.3M people.

Norway Oil Fund (Government Pension Fund Global), first funds in -1996, valued at $USD 1,000B+ in 2017. Norway population ~5.25M people. Essentially, this fund has assets of more than $1USD 190,000 per each and every citizen of Norway. Now the fund is divesting its investments in petroleum companies. It is broadly invested across the globe in over 9000 companies. Norway has intelligently built up its future on petroleum products while investing its future on the success of the rest of the world in diversified industries. This holds a clue. They kept making petroleum dollars while investing globally, not just trying to diversify their local economy.

The thing we need to remember when we compare the Heritage Fund to Norway is that Norway is a country and thus has 100% say over the funds produced. If Alberta had been a country and not a province we would have the additional billions that we have paid into the federal coffers and that dramatically changes the amount of money in our account and the standard of life right here.

Getting rid of the Carbon Tax means a bigger deficit for Alberta while we end up paying the Federal Carbon Tax - so that money leaves the province. Don't believe Alberta will win the legal battle about the carbon tax.

Reducing corporate taxes will benefit shareholders and companies will use the extra money to buyback shares. In the past, reductions of coporate tax have not led to m ore jobs. Corporate tax reductions benefit the wealthy, not the average person. History has shown this over and over again. AND Alberta's deficit will grow.

But the UCPs will cut wages to health workers, school teachers, cut back on programming for kids and the poor and mentally ill - all so Kenney can put more cash into the pockets on the one percent.

This is what the PCs did. Kenney is no better.

The UCP motto about Alberta being open for business is crap - we have always been open for business

But hey, we can drink legally in provincial parks and now walk around festivals holding our beer. Yahoo.

Getting rid of the Carbon Tax means a bigger deficit for Alberta while we end up paying the Federal Carbon Tax - so that money leaves the province. Don't believe Alberta will win the legal battle about the carbon tax.

Reducing corporate taxes will benefit shareholders and companies will use the extra money to buyback shares. In the past, reductions of coporate tax have not led to m ore jobs. Corporate tax reductions benefit the wealthy, not the average person. History has shown this over and over again. AND Alberta's deficit will grow.

But the UCPs will cut wages to health workers, school teachers, cut back on programming for kids and the poor and mentally ill - all so Kenney can put more cash into the pockets on the one percent.

This is what the PCs did. Kenney is no better.

The UCP motto about Alberta being open for business is crap - we have always been open for business

But hey, we can drink legally in provincial parks and now walk around festivals holding our beer. Yahoo.
The Carbon Tax is a scam and needs to go provincially and then federally. Does anyone know where all that money goes to help the environment? Shouldn't it be invested into Alberta oil and gas to better improve technology?
BC's carbon tax eventually went into general revenues and that is what will happen everywhere unless we fight back.
I have seen this argument that big businesses are the only ones who benefit but we need to look at the hierarchy of business to see this is false.
- Tax credit or rate is offered to business who takes advantage
- Business takes risk by investing in opening
- Business hires people to work
- Workers get paid and spend their money at other businesses
- Workers pay taxes that allow govt services to be offered
- Company sells shares that people invest in for their RRSP's

There is more positives but I think this makes the point that it's not the 100%. If people want to take advantage of the rebates then take the risk and invest in your own business.
The biggest fallacy out there is that money is evil as are the 1% because they own it. Money is a tool no different than a hammer and some people are better at using that tool.
No offense to you LD but people have been trained to be workers from a young age and not take risks. How many on here heard from a young age "go to school and get a good job" instead of "go create your dream"?
I have no hate for those who have the courage to create a successful business

Exxon has internal documents from the 1970s predicting rising carbon emissions would be detrimental. These are facts, and ignoring them is foolhardy. The world is coming around to seeing this as the real and severe issue it is and if we don't get on board, we're left long behind.

Climate change or global warming is very complicated. In the end, from what i've read quickly, some people just believe in the kool aid.

I believe climate change is a natural occurring event, and if you ignore this fact, you should maybe do some self reflection. I cannot comment on whether we are speeding the process of it up in global warming.

a lot of these narratives are man made from wealthy and influential groups, and how you commented on these things, is kind of dogmatic in a way when there isn't enough evidence or research.

Put it in perspective, i have a buddy who works in the investment industry, and he genuinely believes that stocks are the best investments ever, because that is his industry. he does not believe in other alternative investment vehicles and such. he is probably like that because that is his bread and butter.

religion as well, it is essentially shoved down people's throats and deemed as true without questioning it. and people who grew up believing every single word will deem it as the truth for them.

so, if i was a influential and powerful and wealthy individual, who owns new papers, media, alternative energy companies, carbon trading companies... what would you think my opinion would be? i would global warming is true, invest in alternative energy companies, lets save the world, i'll even bribe some of the democratic countries and governments to push my agenda for them.. they get richer, i get richer. I'll elect board members to the news paper or media outlets who agrees to my narrative, and i'm going to shove that narrative down everybodys throat. i'll even bribe the education minister to teach the narratives so future generations will also believe in it.

What all this going to do? make me richer and more powerful and more influential.

this is what i believe is currently happening in some of the narratives that is being swallowed by some of you guys.

for me, unless majority of the world can physically observe that we are speeding up the global warming process, then yeah, it could be true. but for me, i can't see it, so i don't know if it is true that we are speeding global warming up.

I agree with much that has been said above. I donโ€™t have time to write a 1000 word essay so Iโ€™ll just shoot out a few points. Ever since I discovered an abandoned wind farm at South Point, Island of Hawaii, Iโ€™ve researched wind power. There are thousands of abandoned wind farms worldwide. The only reason they were built were political and with big subsidies. Subsidies die, so do the wind farms. They will never produce as much energy in their lifetime to match the energy that it took to make them. Ditto for solar. Germany who is light years ahead of us building wind and solar is undergoing a huge undertaking to build many many coal fired generating plants, albeit with very high technology. Think about that one. Alberta has not done as well as Norway as far as investing the oil generated revenues, thatโ€™s a fact. BUT Norwayโ€™s oil is North Sea, and easily shipped abroad. As well I might add Norwayโ€™s oil has been nationalized so itโ€™s Norwayโ€™s oil. Alberta oil and gas on the other hand is a provincial asset, that has regularly seen discriminatory regulations placed on it by various Federal Governments especially now. I know of no other country in the world that represses the economic well being of a particular jurisdiction for political reasons as does our beloved Canada. It must stop.

Only Peter Lougheed contributed to the heritage fund. No one else contributed the royalties, they used them like they were free money! That's why Norway is so far ahead!

Only Peter Lougheed contributed to the heritage fund. No one else contributed the royalties, they used them like they were free money! That's why Norway is so far ahead!
Finally. Someone with some sense.

The govt needs to sort out its systems not spend more money.
We have one of the worst health systems in Canada even though we spend more money on healthcare than any other province.
The waste isn't on the front lines its behind the scenes such as Marketing departments that hire external agencies to do their work..

Doctors have to have a "face to face" meeting to renew a prescription!! How wasteful is that - especially since most Doctors only remember what the last drug salesman told them!

44: years with the Conservatives, now they're going to be better!! Why???? And how??

People need to take control of their health care, do your research, (not the bs that's not vetted) and make your doctor accountable! Health is not a numbers game like most Doctors follow! OMG your blood sugar is 6.2 for fasting, you're diabetic!! It should be 6.1 or less Not!!
Remember, Doctors are human, they make mistakes! Don't think they are infallible!!

The govt needs to sort out its systems not spend more money.
We have one of the worst health systems in Canada even though we spend more money on healthcare than any other province.
The waste isn't on the front lines its behind the scenes such as Marketing departments that hire external agencies to do their work..
im not sure about our health care being the worst but I would suggest that 30% of our health care and other social programs are being abused...their are people from all over the world who claim welfare, aish, cpp and have ab health care cards...ab health has issued more cards than we have ever had population..we can no longer support our social programs without the tax money we had from a resource based economy

44: years with the Conservatives, now they're going to be better!! Why???? And how??
I will be the first to state same of the old PC's became corrupt but they always produced a strong economy and never divided Albertans.
The NDP lied and ignored the people and used fear to try and divide and that is where they lost me

If the PCs did such a great job with the economy how come the only ones who saw income gains of any substance were the top 1% or more to the point the top .01 percent - the super wealthy. Check out the data. Over 33 years the gains for the bottom 99% saw an average gain of .2 percent per year. PCs did what Kenny will do, ensure the wealthy get wealthier and the rest of us not so much.

upload_2019-5-20_13-35-54.png

The Carbon Tax is a scam and needs to go provincially and then federally. Does anyone know where all that money goes to help the environment? Shouldn't it be invested into Alberta oil and gas to better improve technology?
BC's carbon tax eventually went into general revenues and that is what will happen everywhere unless we fight back.
I have seen this argument that big businesses are the only ones who benefit but we need to look at the hierarchy of business to see this is false.
- Tax credit or rate is offered to business who takes advantage
- Business takes risk by investing in opening
- Business hires people to work
- Workers get paid and spend their money at other businesses
- Workers pay taxes that allow govt services to be offered
- Company sells shares that people invest in for their RRSP's

There is more positives but I think this makes the point that it's not the 100%. If people want to take advantage of the rebates then take the risk and invest in your own business.
The biggest fallacy out there is that money is evil as are the 1% because they own it. Money is a tool no different than a hammer and some people are better at using that tool.
No offense to you LD but people have been trained to be workers from a young age and not take risks. How many on here heard from a young age "go to school and get a good job" instead of "go create your dream"?
I have no hate for those who have the courage to create a successful business

Doctors have to have a "face to face" meeting to renew a prescription!! How wasteful is that - especially since most Doctors only remember what the last drug salesman told them!
My doctor renews by fax from the pharmacy. And our health care system is not perfect, but how many places in the world would you have 10 years of cancer surgery and chemo and not put you in the poor house? Damn few

im not sure about our health care being the worst but I would suggest that 30% of our health care and other social programs are being abused...their are people from all over the world who claim welfare, aish, cpp and have ab health care cards...ab health has issued more cards than we have ever had population..we can no longer support our social programs without the tax money we had from a resource based economy

I don't think any system can operate without abuse, and that's factored into the overall cost of the programs. I can speak to the value of the system to me, having had ailing parents over a number of years, a grandchild who had extreme health issues for two years, and two friends who dealt with heart problems. Access has always been excellent, and care was above reproach. I'm sure for every story like mine there are tales of neglect, or over waiting, but I've never had direct confirmations from anyone I've known. Unfortunately, healthcare is always going to be contentious in the budget.
I also spend a good deal of time in the US. The abuse there is the healthcare companies 'boning' the patients monetarily.

If the PCs did such a great job with the economy how come the only ones who saw income gains of any substance were the top 1% or more to the point the top .01 percent - the super wealthy. Check out the data. Over 33 years the gains for the bottom 99% saw an average gain of .2 percent per year. PCs did what Kenny will do, ensure the wealthy get wealthier and the rest of us not so much.

View attachment 97806
Funny comment considering all the guys on here go for expensive massages several times a month some couple of times a week. Massage therapists from China who flock here because we throw money at them and an escort industry that charges the highest rates nationwide.
Then lets talk cabins, investments and big boy toys. How many on here have those? Alberta has the highest median income so yeah the PC's did pretty good.
I would say there is a high percent of disposable income here for more than just the 1% unless everyone else on here is the 1%

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 16th , Tฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Mia very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ and Professional massage Cici ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. ๐Ÿ’‹Tina with large breasts and nice services. ๐Ÿ’‹great massage summer ๐Ÿ’‹and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, ๐Ÿ’‹pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  12. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  13. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  15. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  16. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  19. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  23. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  24. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND K-POP NYMPHO SUMMER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MIMI, LUCY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 15th , Mฬฝอ“Oฬฝอ“Nฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & SENECA & ERICA & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  30. Lulu1980:
    Guys ๐Ÿ˜˜Phoenix blossom Spa๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนToday we have sexy professional massager Jessica and Coco big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนFirst choice for body slide๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Please come and try the fun of body slide on the table shower๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817 -3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Sexy Busty Thai Girl Vinnie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and pro
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE BUT CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS A VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTION SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  39. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , new young open mind Yoyo 36DD ๐Ÿ’‹and young sweet tiny body open mind Jessy ๐Ÿ’‹cute fun great massage Summer ๐Ÿ’‹and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage(tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  42. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ Joey & Happy are in Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  43. Str8Line:
    Dallas
  44. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ Summer is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  45. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Lucky, Molly & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services. Sonia comes from India
  46. ASPA:
    [color=#FF4181}๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”{/color] B๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia B๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is very popular
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCoco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND COCO 2.O!!! YOUNGER, SEXIER AND HORNIER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ
Back