What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Melody Wellness Centre /#301-1315 Lawrence Ave E /

Announcement Oasis Wellness Centre - 9218 Yonge St. Unit 6 - 416-918-6459

Shoutbox
  1. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  2. Guest:
    Hey guys
  3. Guest:
    indian spa
  4. Readyfreddy:
    Which one is good?
  5. Readyfreddy:
    Erotic spa in cambridge?
  6. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE @ 2236 Eglinton Ave West., Toronto:car FREE PARKING /Masha and EMMA/ Hot oil massage $30/60 min today
  7. Guest:
    Where is a good massage near breezewood, pa?
  8. Guest:
    ❤❤Good Good TUINA Massage ❤❤647-262-9889❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart2:read:heart2
  9. Guest:
    Where is best semilegit bj on bayviewyonge
  10. Guest:
    Mandy and Candy are at Lemon Tree Saturday...
  11. secretsmassage1:
    😈PAIGE :boobs 😈 TIFFANY :banana 😈LANA @SECRETS MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE. CALL NOW 416-800-1742 FOR💦💦💦 WET💦💦 SATURDAYS OPEN 9AM til 9PMWALK-INS ARE AVAILABLE!!!!! 💋💋:heart5:heart4👭:boobs
  12. Chick Lover:
    hello everyone, I was out of India for some years so was out from every thing. Now I am back. Let's begin again.
  13. Guest:
    Russian
  14. Guest:
    I'm sending out a message to all mpa's, I work in healthcare. I'm asian so not racist... be extra careful with asian clients and clients who visit amp's for now... The Corono virus is going to hit us hard and soon. Be careful till this comes to a resolution. Many of my friends got advance warning and left China before they shut those cities down. They were at risk and soon people in Canada will be.
  15. Guest:
    any place good close to yonge and st clair?
  16. Guest:
    anyone been to Relax spa 2029 Yonge St? how is it?
  17. Guest:
    @365 Eglinton West: the infamous Mae works tomorrow. Full bodied and jovial, time with her is relaxing and well spent...
  18. Guest:
    lol
  19. Guest:
    any good spa near bayview village?
  20. Guest:
    Seema
  21. Guest:
    Any spa near Yonge and Dundas?
  22. Guest:
    *in scarborough?
  23. Guest:
    best place to visit scarborough?
  24. 365A Eglinton West:
    Healthy Shiatsu bliss lives at 365A Eglinton West. Clean, safe. A truly unique experience. It's healthy!! 416-480-9397
  25. Guest:
    Vaughan

oasiswellness

Reaction score
Happy Monday

Come by our newly renovated shop to escape and savour a little Oasis from your busy schedule.

We have a great team ready to accommodate any and all requests.

We have 4 lovely attendants today, come by and say Hi!

Unit 6
Richmond Hill
L4C7A2
(Across from Hillcrest Mall with plenty of parking)
Hours: Open Daily 10am-2am
Tel: 416-918-6459

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if you ran into some very familiar faces.
BTW...the business hours should read 10 am to 2 am.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
May be they are " Belle de Jour"...
LOL...

You met the mamasan yesterday and you didn't know who she was surprised me a bit too. You have been to her other spa in R Hill not long ago.

pman

Reaction score
LOL...

You met the mamasan yesterday and you didn't know who she was surprised me a bit too. You have been to her other spa in R Hill not long ago.
Which one? Just curious.

oasiswellness

Reaction score
Carpe post meridiem!

The afternoon looks to be the perfect time for a relaxing session with one (or more) of our 4 lovely attendants

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Which one? Just curious.
Sorry, it was the wrong spa. I thought you were at the new Oasis Wellness across Hill Crest mall. .

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

oasiswellness

Reaction score
Looking for a Monday evening escape into an urban Oasis? Look no further, our attendants are here until 2am to bring you the utmost relaxation

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I meant to plan a visit. Sorry for misleading comment.
No worry. I went there last night after work. It is located in a small plaza at the south west corner of Yonge and Carrville rd. It is a small spa with 4 rooms and all rooms have en-suite shower. Spa is newly renovated , very clean and they are still doing some finishing touch ups. Saw 2 young girls there and some construction guys , so I didn't stay.

oasiswellness

Reaction score
It’s a great Tuesday to come in to cheer up with our 4 cheerful and lovely college girls. Will bring a big smile to everyone

pman

Reaction score
No worry. I went there last night after work. It is located in a small plaza at the south west corner of Yonge and Carrville rd. It is a small spa with 4 rooms and all rooms have en-suite shower. Spa is newly renovated , very clean and they are still doing some finishing touch ups. Saw 2 young girls there and some construction guys , so I didn't stay.
You didn't stay because of girls?

hapending

Reaction score
Sorry, it was the wrong spa. I thought you were at the new Oasis Wellness across Hill Crest mall. .
I guess Oasis Wellness (Hill Crest) and Oasis Hub (Elgin Mill) are under the same boss, they are not?

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I guess Oasis Wellness (Hill Crest) and Oasis Hub (Elgin Mill) are under the same boss, they are not?
Nope, not at all.
She realized now how confusing the two spas with similar names and not too far from each other, so she is going to change the name in a few days. It will be the same name we all are so familiar with and you might see same girls from there as well.

hapending

Reaction score
Nope, not at all.
She realized now how confusing the two spas with similar names and not too far from each other, so she is going to change the name in a few days. It will be the same name we all are so familiar with and you might see same girls from there as well.
Who is the boss?

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
You didn't stay because of girls?
No..The girls are good. My little guy is very picky. He doesn't like construction noises and guys banging the walls.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Who is the boss?
Okay....I didn't want to give away until everything is done and in order, that's why I was holding back.. Now the construction is finished.
So..here we go. You will be seeing all the girls from One plus One and some new ones there starting today. Got it?