What's new

Oasis massage 1806 52street

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Crown spa Jogeshwari
  2. Guest:
    I've never heard of a hat massage. Is it an extra thing? Is pussy slide available?
  3. Guest:
    Loading .....
  4. Guest:
    Any woman wanna make 100
  5. Guest:
    cheapest spot i can get a rub and tug in sauga?
  6. Guest:
    Calgary
  7. Guest:
    Ask your mom niceandnaughty!
  8. niceandnaughty:
    Anyone looking for a nice sized thick hard one in Trenton/Belleville
  9. Guest:
    anyone here tried out moonwaiting?
  10. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 000 the best EXOTICA in the city by Masha and Melinda .Strongly recommend :skates:skates
  11. Markman2021:
    Who provides fs at allure
  12. Guest:
    anyone in Etobicoke?
  13. Guest:
    hello
  14. Guest:
    New feature?
  15. Guest:
    Amie
  16. Guest:
    Amie @ perla
  17. niceandnaughty:
    Anyone in Belleville interested in afternoon.delight
  18. Guest:
    Hsam290388
  19. Guest:
    Whos the best a premier today
  20. Guest:
    Anyone has telegram group for all over india forum...post here ...so that I can join
  21. Guest:
    Anyone has comtact in patna bihar
  22. Guest:
    :masturbate
  23. Guest:
    :cum1
  24. Guest:
    :bbc
  25. Guest:
    :ass

Deep tissue

Reaction score
thought I would try another place as I search for the best balance between what I like in a massage ...a massage, teasing, touching, and happiness from the release of stress.

Oasis massage ...the introductory conversation was focused on the money and they wanted a lot , 250 each or 4 hands for 500. I turned and was walking out.

The report on fees : as I walked out they started to negotiate ... 50 for a half hour , I said that was even too high for room fees, there are lots of places still at 40. No movement on the price.. the massage with a hand job was another 100, no way ! I kept my pace to the door, with respect to there pricing, as that component is a personal choice. The price dropped to 60 then 50 as I got closer to the door. So I took one for the team and paid 100.00

Wasted my money..sorry ... massage was mediocre, the release was jackhammer style, the touching limited through the clothes breasts only.

Not a repeat for me. Just not enough of any single component for a great xxperience.

Of course if you paid more maybe your experience would be better??

YMMV as always , I am trying to be fair here, just too many others with lower prices offering the same or better massage.

welldunn66

Reviewer
Reaction score
Negotiation before the service in the desperate manner by them will result in a mediocre massage unfortunately. It's the business.
But negotiation during the ending after about 30 to 45 mins into the massage usually works out better for us. That is why other places that are not AMPs have a better experience.

Bullet

Reaction score
thought I would try another place as I search for the best balance between what I like in a massage ...a massage, teasing, touching, and happiness from the release of stress.

Wasted my money..sorry ... massage was mediocre, the release was jackhammer style, the touching limited through the clothes breasts only.

Not a repeat for me. Just not enough of any single component for a great xxperience.

Of course if you paid more maybe your experience would be better??

YMMV as always , I am trying to be fair here, just too many others with lower prices offering the same or better massage.
Another Over Priced and Under Skilled AMP . There are plenty of those out there :mad:

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, 250 for each, 500 for the two, for what? These bums in these businesses should be turfed. Not about negotiating before or during the massage. Scourge from the same nation that has been exporting money launderers, fentanyl manufactured in government factories, patent infringers, spies on every frigging North American campus and within Cdn and US companies, and and just plain greedy people. Australia and NZ have finally woken up. The US has Trump. Canada remains ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwmp

Reaction score
I was there back in Dec and believe her name was Annie, cute enough and giggly. The room fee was 50 for hh, and the tips were about around the standard. Can't remember the exact amount. The massage was average but it was fun. There are better deals, but at the time I was not thinking and wanted the fun.