Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New massage oil - "Grip" brand

Laredo

Reaction score
I thought I would spend a moment to share with you our new product just being released to the American public. It already has a loyal following in Canada and I would like to hear what you all think.

re: new massage oil

Thanks for the link. Your website is well designed and informative. I just have one question. On the ingredients list for your product, you list one ingredient as: "Petrolatum (or beeswax)." Those aren't the same thing. Petrolatum is petroleum-based, whereas beeswax obviously comes from bees. A different word for Petrolatum is Paraffin. Therapists who want all-natural products wouldn't choose an oil with petrolatum. And therapists who are vegan wouldn't choose an oil with beeswax. (You can't please everyone! :wink:) However, since you're going to the effort of giving massage therapists detailed information about your product, I would think you'd want that information to be accurate.

Yes. Thank you for asking. Right now the product is going through a final revision that migrates from petrolatum to beeswax. As this point we carry both lines for therapists. We will most likely remove the petrolatum line and replace it with the beeswax line.

Thank you for asking.

Is that the full list of ingredients? You mention that there is EO added, but they are not listed. Can I have the full list of ingredients? If we are interested how do we go about insuring that we get the product that has beeswax, and not petrolatum? Thanks for the info.

If anyone decides to try this, please let us know how it is.

I'm confused (and what a frustrating site!!! I'd fire the designer in a heartbeat). Why exactly is this stuff so great? We've all learned to vary our lubricant(s) of choice and how much we use based on what technique we want to perform. So want makes this stuff so all-purpose yet unique?
:twisted:
The whole petroleum question bothers me, too. People DO have allergic reactions and it's simply not good for the skin. How do we know when we order what we'll get?

Beeswax is not so much an issue but I like everything I use to be natural, organic and pronounceable. I don't want scents or anything else artifical added. Once the client is breaking out, it's too late.

I guess until somebody actually tries this stuff and posts the outcome I'll stick to plain ol' jojoba and grapeseed.

GinaT said:
Is that the full list of ingredients? You mention that there is EO added, but they are not listed. Can I have the full list of ingredients? If we are interested how do we go about insuring that we get the product that has beeswax, and not petrolatum? Thanks for the info.

If anyone decides to try this, please let us know how it is.

Yes that is the full list of ingredients. We are amolst out of the petrolatum product and once sold we will most likely not be carrying the line any more. All new orders automatically get the beeswax formula because yes, it is better for health. Even in the old forulation, the petrolatum ammounts were rather minimal.

The "Natural Sents" in the ingredient list alluded to the use of essential oils, the page has now been updated to be more clear. Thank you for your comment.

Grip Therapeutic Massage Oil

MRSkitten said:
I'm confused (and what a frustrating site!!! I'd fire the designer in a heartbeat).

What do you find so frustrating about the site?

MRSkitten said:
Why exactly is this stuff so great? We've all learned to vary our lubricant(s) of choice and how much we use based on what technique we want to perform. So want makes this stuff so all-purpose yet unique?
:twisted:

The main difference between grip and other lubricants is that a mysteriously small amount of oil is needed to perform massage for a lasting period of time. The oil is not as thin as other oils like grape seed therefore performance is smoother and slower when used for deep tissue massage. Its texture also applies well for superficial relaxation massage.
I am realizing how hard it is to describe a texture in words. It is like trying to describe to someone what the difference is between two flavours. I hope my writing helps clarify things. Yes it is important to vary how much you use depending on technique, I guess what I can say is Grip is more dynamic and adaptable than other oils that most therapists use. I hope this helps. :)

MRSkitten said:
The whole petroleum question bothers me, too. People DO have allergic reactions and it's simply not good for the skin. How do we know when we order what we'll get?

In the 10 years grip has been used with Petrolatum as one of the ingredients, there has not been one allergic reaction to it. Maybe it is the amalgamation of it with other ingredients that made this happen, or maybe it was simply the fact that there simply was so little of petrolatum in the formulation in the first place that is was not enough to spark any reaction at all. I would be hazarding a guess as to the exact scientific reason behind our clinical findings and the findings of our therapists.
I said in an earlier post that all new customers automatically receive the new formulation. If you want, you can specify on your order that you are requesting the bees wax but by default, we only ship the old formulation to therapists that specifically request. The difference in performance between the two is minimal but we do have therapists that have been using the product for just under 10 years and we want to make sure they still are serviced to the best of our ability with the old product line until we completely run out.

MRSkitten said:
Beeswax is not so much an issue but I like everything I use to be natural, organic and pronounceable. I don't want scents or anything else artificial added. Once the client is breaking out, it's too late.
Many years ago we used to carry a line with no essential oils then we realized that everyone wanted the line with the slight and recognizable scent; personal preference I guess. So we dropped the unscented line all together. If there is a large enough demand, we can resurrect the unscented line for specific therapists. You will find the aroma oil use within Grip is quite minimal: Just enough to be a good experience for both the therapist and the client. As for breaking out, once again we have yet to see a case where this has occurred. Many therapists have complimented us on the fact that when compared to every other oil they have used, ours is the only one not to get an allergic reaction from their clients. This makes us quite happy and excited for our therapists that use Grip every day.

There is no pressure to purchase Grip. Use what you use already if you would like. Grip is just my personal preference and I just wouldn't use anything else now that I have become accustomed to it. I have been spoiled over the last 10 years. :)

I hope this all helps answer all of your questions.

Dynamo321 said:
MRSkitten said:
I'm confused (and what a frustrating site!!! I'd fire the designer in a heartbeat).

What do you find so frustrating about the site?

I'm going to venture a guess here and say it's the frames, I certainly found the website hard to figure out because of them. Everything is so choppy... though you do have some nice artwork.

However, I am not an expert on websites. You might want to check the section of our forum and those more proficient in website design might be able to give you a few tips on how to make it more "user friendly!"

Websites of massageplanet.com users:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3575

what I found frustrating was the choppiness as well as the fact that instead of giving information completely in one place I had to keep jumping around, typos, "scent" being described but not identified, then later being referred to as Aroma Oil and now as essential oil...the three are not interchangable. People do have reactions to even small quantities, and the specific EOs should be listed.

More than anything, the insufficient information but a lot of sell-sell. If it's been around for ten years and had clinical trials and massage therapists love it, I was expecting to see not only a summary of the clinical results but commonsense MT information (how easy it is to wash out?) and at minimum a thorough explanation of what gives it special properties. At this point I can only assume the surfecant is making the water feel more slick and preventing it from absorbing quickly and perhaps the beeswax is providing the friction. But I don't really know why the products are in there. A little video clip demonstrating how much product to dispense (how much is "mysteriously small", exactly?, then showing it used for the stroke applications advertised would also be great. The implication that a few drops can do a whole back for fifteen minutes from Swedish to DT without re-application? Seeing that for myself would be an automatic sell for me.

I can't use anything without a full and complete list of ingredients because I have several clients who have sensitivities to EOs, fragrances, and/or products.

I do very much appreciate the clarification that it is thicker than grapeseed. I blend it with the thicker jojoba so only a little is needed to allow gliding as well as access to deeper musculature without slipping (and washes out well). This is the main reason I am so curious about what makes the Grip product so different. If something is a fantastic improvement over other products out there and it saves me the extra step of self-blending then I want to know more. :D I also appreciate being enthusiastic about something you like and wanting to share.

Yeah Dynamo321, the choppiness annoyed the heck out of me. I couldn't stand to stay on the site more than a minute or two. Plus the fact that it seems like you're getting a run around. Click here for more information and it seems like it just opens up another area which says something very simliar to what you just read. I can't imagine someone sticking around long enough to find out how to purchase it from that website quite frankly...

MRSkitten said:
I also appreciate being enthusiastic about something you like and wanting to share.

I think we All appreciate that, if you are enthusiastic and passionate about your product and how it can "rock our world" then great, let's hear about it. On the other hand, we've had others who've come here to fill the board with links to their business and who haven't interacted with the other members of the board... and that's bad.
If you've been a massage therapist for 10 years or 10 days... you've probably got some experience you can share... and opinions on different products and marketing ideas, etc.
Introduce yourself to us Dynamo, tell us who you are and what you do, and why you have come here. Once we know your experience we'll be better able to tell you if your website is a good reflection of you and your business... or if it's actually costing you sales. Right now I suspect it's the later.

MRSkitten said:
what I found frustrating was the choppiness as well as the fact that instead of giving information completely in one place I had to keep jumping around, typos, "scent" being described but not identified, then later being referred to as Aroma Oil and now as essential oil...the three are not interchangable. People do have reactions to even small quantities, and the specific EOs should be listed.

Ok. the product has a pleasant scent (smell) is compatible for use with aroma oils (for times when a therapist wants to add some) and is manufactured by scenting it with trace amounts of Essential Oils. No allergic reactions have ever been reported to any of the essential oils in grip, nor any of the other ingredients.

As for the site not having more information than it does, as it stands the site is only 72 hours old. There is still a lot more work that needs to be done. This is a good starting point though. It will most likely stay like this for a while until we have time to add more at a later date. We will be adding a testimonies section to the site as soon as we re-gather our list from our therapists. It takes time to get all of this information together. I am sure we will get new web testimonies soon enough.

We will try to be more descript on how easy Grip washes out when the site is revised in the future. Thank you for your valued input. Answer: Unless there is a major spill of some kind, a therapist wonโ€™t have to worry about how easy Grip to wash out. Grip is water dispersible and is far less staining than grape seed oil for example. Just wash linnens like anything else and donโ€™t worry about stains unless there is a MAJOR problem with a spill or something. Same as splattering canola oil or something on clothing when cooking; however Grip is already is in a suspended state when compared to raw canola oil and other oils so Grip does not stick as hard to clothing to stain and leave marks as other raw oils. I say experiment on a dish cloth or something when you have time and that will give you a good idea. Maybe this could be room for a video at a later date. Letโ€™s finish the site first :)

MRSkitten said:
a thorough explanation of what gives it special properties
We will try to add that as soon as we can. It is complicated how all of the materials in Grip compliment each other. Maybe that should continue to be a mystery for our customers :)

MRSkitten said:
At this point I can only assume the surfecant is making the water feel more slick and preventing it from absorbing quickly and perhaps the beeswax is providing the friction. But I don't really know why the products are in there.
Each product is there for very specific and calculated reasons. I will leave the rest a mystery for now :)

MRSkitten said:
A little video clip demonstrating how much product to dispense (how much is "mysteriously small", exactly?, then showing it used for the stroke applications advertised would also be great.
Ok great! We will try to do that. The site tries to explain amounts based off of half a thimble full (for backs) and drops (for legs and arms). Without pictures it is hard to get more descript than that. Every therapist is different so each therapist should use their own preferred amount. You can get away with using a lot more Grip in massage and still not feel slimed or anything but when I communicate with therapists that the less they use the better it works they appreciate the cost savings it gives them. Why use more when less will do? At least that is what goes through my mind. What is just enough though for me might be too much or too little for someone else. Experimentation is key. As with any product I guess.

MRSkitten said:
The implication that a few drops can do a whole back for fifteen minutes from Swedish to DT without re-application? Seeing that for myself would be an automatic sell for me.
A 5 to 10 drops for a leg or thy. 3 or 5 drops for a forearm to give you an idea. Backs are a little more (obviously the surface area is larger) maybe a teaspoon, tablespoon, half a thimble, you get the idea. Each therapist prefers different amounts. But save your money when you can ;) less is better when using Grip. That is how it got its name.

MRSkitten said:
I can't use anything without a full and complete list of ingredients because I have several clients who have sensitivities to EOs, fragrances, and/or products.

Great! It is there on the site.

MRSkitten said:
I do very much appreciate the clarification that it is thicker than grapeseed. I blend it with the thicker jojoba so only a little is needed to allow gliding as well as access to deeper musculature without slipping (and washes out well). This is the main reason I am so curious about what makes the Grip product so different. If something is a fantastic improvement over other products out there and it saves me the extra step of self-blending then I want to know more. :D I also appreciate being enthusiastic about something you like and wanting to share.

Thank you so much for your comments MRSkitten. I am glad you have asked and shared.

oops. I finally got to the actual ordering part. Apparently the smallest quantity available is a liter. Since such a small amout is needed (approx. a half ounce for full-body, based on the thimble and drop explanation) then a trial size of 4oz or so would be a great idea. Probably I'm not alone in being one of those who prefer to buy a very small amount of any new item so when it's not satisfactory the waste is minimal. I was also curious what kind of container is used to dispense such small amounts; even a half-pump from the usual 8oz bottles most of us carry in holsters would dispense far too much.

I'll check back for clinical trial and feedback results and hopefully a demonstration video clip.

Still suggest listing the specific essential oils used...not doing so is a real stumbling block. I've two regular clients for whom even trace amounts of eucalyptus will trigger migraine and anything in the mint family is a problem for me. I know from reading these boards I'm not alone in needing to be vigilant about what products we apply to the largest organ of the body.

Thanks for your input and patience. :D

Probably a superior product is Sean Riehl's Santa Barbara Massage Cream.

Three natural ingredients: olive oil, beeswax and coconut oil.

Four scents and three jar sizes.

http://www.realbodywork.com/cream/cream.htm

-

Thank you once again for your input. In response to your input, the two essential oils have now been listed on the site. I have had many bad experiences with coconut oils and allergies so I try to avoid it where I can. Coconut oil is relatively cheap though that is for sure.

You are the 4th person in two days that has asked for a sample sized container. We will soon be talking to our bottle supplier to fulfill this need. We found even 2 ounces was more than enough in the past for a sample. In fact it was too much, we looked into reducing the sample amount to one ounce but could not find a bottle that suited (suppliers actually looked as us like we were from mars when we askid ). We will be releasing smaple amounts as soon as we can find a small enough PET bottle.

Grip comes packaged in a 500 mil (wide so that it doesn't tip) PET bottle with pump or cap. Becase of the consistancy of the oil, just about anytype of pump can be used to dispense a good amount of oil in half or a quarter pump. Stiff pumps of course would have a harder time to work smoothly when compared to smoother traveling pump systems.

Thank you once again for your questions and comments.

I have to say that I don't agree about the Santa Barbara cream. It stains sheets, and it is not easy to use as far as cross contamination. I was really excited to get this product, but I guess it just didn't work for me, because I know a lot of people that liked it.
So, I would definitley suggest trying it out, but I was not able to clean it out of my sheets thoroughly, so be careful.

Thanks, Massage. I'd tried the Santa Barbara in the past before acquiring the sensitive clients but found it very thick and difficult to 'melt' quickly in-hand and it didn't launder well. And of course, it can't be pumped so there's the hygiene issue...so it never made it from testing on hubby to office use. I'm sure it has many fans, though.

Dynamo, thanks for adding the EO information. I try to avoid coconut for the same reason. While I love the citrus oils, they are photoreactive and some people have issues so it's important to know beforehand. Melb, where are you to help us with this? :p

I'd be willing to try a sample if the 2oz becomes available for a reasonable price.

Thank you MRSkitten.
To let you know, in the scented version, the ammount of EO would be less than a single drop per sample.

Thank you once again for posting. I have to run for a moment. :)

re: website suggestions

Hi Dynamo,

Although I understand why you don't want to invest a lot of time completely redesigning the website, I think MRSKitten & Maestra have valid points. On the plus side, I think the photos on your website lend a very professional "look" and you are trying to provide as much information as possible, which is great! Here are my tips to make the website easier to navigate:

1. Add a home page link to your menu bar. Right now, it's difficult to find your way back to the home page.

2. Add another button to your menu bar that says "Order Now". Right now, it's not clear that the "Special Offers" button will lead you to the order page.

3. Either remove the two lower box frames altogether, or make them stable (the same no matter what page of the website you're on). It's confusing that they change with every "click". Since you have a menu at the top of the website, that's all people need to navigate your site.

4. If you choose to keep the lower frame boxes, here's my recommendation for "stable choices". Make the box on the left ALWAYS your home page photo. And make the box on the right ALWAYS Special Offer Information. (Later, when you're no longer running the special offer, you can replace it with Testimonials. It would be OK if those changed with every click, as long as they weren't links themselves - but just different people endorsing your product.)

5. On your home page photo, remove the words "Tx Relaxation Deep Tissue". They give people the impression that each word will take them to a different page, when in fact, they don't. Instead, I recommend you replace those words with "Return to Home Page."

6. On the Grip Info page, put ALL the information on one page (so people don't have to click multiple times to get their questions answered). You can still use the little photos as headings/bullet points on that page, but don't have them be a submenu leading people to numerous other pages. If you choose to do this, you'll need a scroll bar on the main frame, so people can view all the information. I think the scroll bar happens automatically, though.

7. On your ingredients list, there are some typos. Right now, the top two ingredients don't have bullet points. Also, Lavender is spelled with an "er" not "ar"

8. If you want to market a truly nontoxic product, you'll want to remove dimethicone from your ingredients

9. Since your product has only grapeseed extract for a preservative, you may want to educate consumers on the shelf life of your product, so they don't buy too much at a time, resulting in rancid oil. (By the way, it's great that you don't add extra preservatives. I'd much rather buy smaller quantities throughout the year in order to use an all-natual product).

10. Of course, these are just suggestions and you can feel free to disagree and ignore them, but overall I think they will make your website easier to navigate and more likely to result in sales. Best of luck with your venture!

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 Bliss! Well-said.

(would you consider critiquing my site please?)

Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Ray&Nephew:
    SEXY ZOE & JAV MODEL CHANEL TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day๏ผšNew white ana ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call๏ผš 647 891 0699
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’— Friday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’— abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish.๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขFriday, Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ’ซ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ Friday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’— Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian, โค๐Ÿ’—medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐‚๐ข๐ง๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค!๐ŸŽ‰Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Mario525:
    waxing
  28. Mario525:
    waxing
  29. Mario525:
    waxing
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 19th , Fฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Iฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  31. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  47. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back