New Girl Michelle AGS

Shoutbox
  1. Ambition Spa:
    โŽ๐Ÿ’œโŽ Rewarding & ONLY the BEST SUNDAY Massage @ AmbitionSpa 9am-9pm in CAMBRIDGE! WALK IN or CALL 519-650-8001! โŽ๐Ÿ’œโŽ
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy - petite cutie with large naturals and smooth fun skills Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  3. MPAA:
    enjoying Dolis in Markham - great massage, tease & HE - she even washes me off in the shower after. Looking for a more convenient option - is Alice on Mount Pleasant as good as Dolis?
  4. Canaduh:
  5. Canaduh:
  6. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Ashvita and Samantha are here today for your massage needs โค Lily Spa โค 2190 McNicoll โค Scarborough โค M1V 5M2 โค (416) 551-3890
  7. TorontoMarkhamSpas:
    ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Pink Flower Spa ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ 3300 McNicoll Ave #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ 416 299 5515 ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Shayla (New) from Thailand tall , very slim, very sensitive chest, pretty face...๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Rya from Pakistan tall , slim but shapely in the right places, beautiful face. Very white skin...๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Jennifer, from Thailand young and awesomely beautiful, great fantasy session...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kayla from Vietnam 20 yrs, average height and build, very smooth skin, gorgeous and friendly...
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โ˜Ž 905 265 2158 โ˜Ž - โญ Mila - ๐ŸŒน Coco - ๐ŸŒน Mimi - ๐ŸŒน Moon - ๐ŸŒน Chanel - ๐ŸŒน Kitty . More Info, Pics and Video CLICK HERE
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Hanah :She is Vietnamese students ๐Ÿ’• Suki:from Taiwan sweet girl, sexy tight body, amazing C cupโ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886๏ผˆ9:30am-9:00pm)
  10. Leona7:
    Iโ€™m an Indo Canadian lady with good massage skills. Come experience my warm loving company and my hospitality. I work at Queen street east and Kennedy road intersection in Brampton. Contact 6472747515.
  11. AliceSpa:
    Sunday at Alice Spa: 2 sweet ladies, Vivi & Cici. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898
  12. Mia and Friends:
    We have a wonderful Asian spa in Guelph with hot massage attendants. We have 23 girls and several are among Ontario's finest. Today is Mimi, Kelly and Ada. 647-333-4760
  13. Jaymini Care:
    Lana and Tina are available today for your XXX needs โค Jaymini Spa โค 608 Queensway โค Etobicoke โค M8Y 1K1 โค (416) 354-2009
  14. HowardXXX:
    โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธOrchid Spa โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธWe have young girls Water and Mu Mi working today โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ4372206963
  15. HowardXXX:
    โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธThe One Spa โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธWe have Victoria and Jessica working today โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ4379946219
  16. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Wendy and Anna on Saturday ๐Ÿ’™ Open 10am-9pm ๐Ÿ’™ Attractive friendly girls! ๐Ÿ’™ 2324 Lakeshore Blvd ๐Ÿ’™ Etobicoke ๐Ÿ’™ M8V 1B6 ๐Ÿ’™ 416-252-9922 ๐Ÿ’™ $40 for thirty minutes
  17. TOS88:
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅcome relax this weekend with Maya๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Curvy! Busty! OpenMinded!!! Call now 647-348-4845
  18. Red Flamingo:
    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Weekend Vibes๐Ÿ๏ธ Relaxation At ๐Ÿฆ‹Shangri-La Spa๐Ÿฆ‹ Best Realxing Massages โ€ข Private Rooms โ€ข In-suite Shower ๐Ÿ†’Ask about Table Shower Special โ€ข New Girl๐ŸHoneyBee๐Ÿ@ Shangri-La Spa๐Ÿคฉ Tina ๐Ÿคฉ Coco ๐ŸคฉHoneyBee ๐ŸคฉSarah ๐ŸคฉRenee |#12-160 East Beaver Creek| Call/Txt โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 695-6354 โ˜Ž๏ธ :heart6:heart6:heart6
  19. Canaduh:
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student big boobs buttocks Vicky,young girl Big boobs big hips beautiful sexy Mia ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Feifei , Young girl big boobs High buttocks deep massage Coco, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…:bj2
  21. WaterLily:
    Saturday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Alice and Chinese Kiki at ๐ŸŒธ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐š,๐ŸŒธ๐ƒ๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐€๐ฏ๐ž ๐„, ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒธ
  22. WilsonHolistic:
    Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071 has beautiful ladies to treat you right. ๐Ÿ’œ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ต๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’“๐’Œ (๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ)๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’œ
  23. KingsVIP:
    The beautiful Masseuses at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969 will treat you like a king and release all your stresses. ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐•๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐๐€ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐€๐•๐„ | ๐„๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐Š๐„, ๐Ž๐ | ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
  24. red rose spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ Julie is here today ๐ŸŒธ Superhot orally gifted Vietnamese girl ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š Yuki and Coco are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Saturday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š

felixami

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
i used to be a regular many many years ago
back then finger fucking an MPA
was like the BBFS of today
lol

Last edited:

Kawailuvr

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Not owned by Russians but some middle eastern scumbag

8inches

Reaction score
It's just taking things to an extreme. I wouldn't be caught dead with her in public but it'd be fun to fuck her ๐Ÿคฃ
I love all fake so hot to constantly fuck.
Aletta Ocean
Sybil stallone
Daphne rosen
Yum the boss

Reaction score
I love all fake so hot to constantly fuck.
Aletta Ocean
Sybil stallone
Daphne rosen
Yum the boss
Finally. Someone on this forum who thinks like me. Fake to me means itโ€™s too good to be true and itโ€™s out of the realms of possibility.

chaychay

Reaction score
I had so much fun with this lady. I was very open with her that I'm into the fake look, and she was delighted to share with someone with this attitude. She has plans on getting her ass and boobs even bigger. Her face isn't too overdone. Other than her lips, they've really fake. She let me touch her lips with my fingers to satisfy my curiosity - but we never did any kissing. That may have been on the table and I misread, but I kinda regret that.
Doing russian with her is the bust fucking experience ever. Her boobs are so big and hangs so close together, that she basically held her chest over my cock as I lay on my back - and neither one of us had to hold her boobs together to give me the best titty fuck ever. I mean, I still grabbed her boobs because I couldn't help myself. But every few seconds I'd just let go and feel them and their weight take care of business.
You might think her boobs are rock hard based on her pics - but to my surprise they were really soft. So soft, that I assumed they had to be silicone gel. But, not at her size. They don't do cohesive gel any bigger than 1050cc's (I think). She has saline overfilled to 2000cc, high profile. Fucking eh. They're amazing. Her ass is great too. I confess, I was so obsessed with her boobs that neglected to fully appreciate her ass. It was big and firm and awesome. She's going to fill it out even more this fall.
I only came with exactly enough cash for a 40min body slide. When I asked if msog was allowed, she said yes - but that would be an extra $20, so only one shot for me on this visit.
Fucking eh, I will aboslutely repeat with her one day. Trouble is, for me, AGS is way too far away. It took me a little over 90 minutes each direction to get there. But, it was worth it.

TommyDreamer

Reaction score
I had so much fun with this lady. I was very open with her that I'm into the fake look, and she was delighted to share with someone with this attitude. She has plans on getting her ass and boobs even bigger. Her face isn't too overdone. Other than her lips, they've really fake. She let me touch her lips with my fingers to satisfy my curiosity - but we never did any kissing. That may have been on the table and I misread, but I kinda regret that.
Doing russian with her is the bust fucking experience ever. Her boobs are so big and hangs so close together, that she basically held her chest over my cock as I lay on my back - and neither one of us had to hold her boobs together to give me the best titty fuck ever. I mean, I still grabbed her boobs because I couldn't help myself. But every few seconds I'd just let go and feel them and their weight take care of business.
You might think her boobs are rock hard based on her pics - but to my surprise they were really soft. So soft, that I assumed they had to be silicone gel. But, not at her size. They don't do cohesive gel any bigger than 1050cc's (I think). She has saline overfilled to 2000cc, high profile.
Uh once you go over a certain size they no longer make you just put 2 implants in.

Reaction score
You might think her boobs are rock hard based on her pics - but to my surprise they were really soft. So soft, that I assumed they had to be silicone gel. But, not at her size. They don't do cohesive gel any bigger than 1050cc's (I think). She has saline overfilled to 2000cc, high profile. Fucking eh. They're amazing. Her ass is great too. I confess, I was so obsessed with her boobs that neglected to fully appreciate her ass. It was big and firm and awesome. She's going to fill it out even more this fall.
I only came with exactly enough cash for a 40min body slide. When I asked if msog was allowed, she said yes - but that would be an extra $20, so only one shot for me on this visit.
Fucking eh, I will aboslutely repeat with her one day. Trouble is, for me, AGS is way too far away. It took me a little over 90 minutes each direction to get there. But, it was worth it.
Just how big and fake is her ass? Iโ€™m into huge fake asses and the overdone look as well I appreciate someone on the forum who thinks that same as me finally!

chaychay

Reaction score
The pun was intentional, eh?
Ha! That's hilarious. I wish I could take credit for that pun. That's totally a typo. I'm love puns.

Just how big and fake is her ass? Iโ€™m into huge fake asses and the overdone look as well I appreciate someone on the forum who thinks that same as me finally!
Fairly overdone, but not insane. Not yet, anyways! It's worth noting that I'm such a boob man, that my focus was 90% on her chest. Though I did love what I saw, I didn't give her ass the full amount of appreciation it deserves.

boknows

Reaction score