Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Earth Reiki experiences are in!

Tate

Reaction score
New Earth Reiki Experiences are in!

The much anticipated experiences from those who have been attuned to New Earth Reiki are finally here!

Here are just a few of the experiences from the first group to be attuned. These are my peers who agreed to review the energy, the system- and tell me the truth about their experiences! The sentences in italics are my questions to them. There were some major phsyical clearings, and quite a few dark sides wanting to be reunited with the sunny side of the souls! Diana had a remarkable breakthrough, and was the first to expeience the Light Language that I have had for 7 years.

NER is an energy unlike any other. There are 4 symbols, each having a unique vibration to clear, heal, solidfy, enhance, return lost pieces of self and move personal frequencies into a higher level. Manifesting is easier & with greater speed, knowledge that would have taken days comes in minutes or hours and a simple peacefelt knowing occurs.

This is an important facet of the emerging 2012 energy shift that we are already experiencing. Being fully grounded (in body) is ESSENTIAL to shifting with the emerging energies. Removing all lower vibrational clutter from the physical cells, as well as erasing the emotional/mental/energetic disharmony is mandatory if one chooses to move through this time with health, peace and prosperity. Anchoring in the light body to become the homo luminous, the emerging new human, and activating all strands of DNA is what NER is about.

Are you ready for the shift?

Classes are being formed at Rising Sun Yoga and Henry Ford Center for Lifelong Learning. Class size is limited- call for your reservation today (see my myspace for contact information)! http://myspace.com/newearththerapy

Dear Lisa,

Just a little update. Since I was attuned on Jan. 10th, I think I prevented two serious accidents. One at work, a co-worker fell, hard, I sent the energy and she was fine.

The second time happened on the way up north. We ran into black ice and the truck in front of us(had a trailer attached) was all over the road- what could have been a several car pile up stopped peacefully with no one hurt.

I came home to several new people interested in class. I have been meditating on the symbols and have used a few of them. Thank you for all your hard work. I truly appreciate it.

Love, Amy

Dear lisa,

Since I've had so much company over the past few weeks. I've misplaced my notebook. But this much I can tell you. All the symbols apparently have the exact desired effect intended.

Love, Amy

Dear Lisa,

Quite a few changes! Although at time I feel a bit spacey, I do feel the new energy has enhanced my ability to get a greater understanding of another persons' energy. Also it has required me to make some tough changes in my life, but that's what growth is all about. I'm a bit grumpy and have an u.r.i. but I'm more confident in tapping into that great flow of healing energy and by tomorrow I'll be fine. Love, Amy

Dear Lisa,

I found the notebook. There were several pretty spectacular healings that occurred. The owner of the **** had a routine colonoscopy that resulted in a perforated intestine. I used the new symbols on hew twice. She had to have a temporary bag, but the reattachment was not only successful but months ahead of schedule. She is a firm believer that the energy work I did (and others) made all the difference. She is now a level one student.

Another was on myself. I was scheduled for a gyn. Appt. and I needed to be on my menses. I started a week ahead of time. I cried out no and it (the flow) stopped, then restarted the day before my appointment. I decided that if I could will my period to stop then I could also heal myself. The Doctor could find nothing wrong. As for me, I believe your system works. Gratefully! Amy

Amy Hosler, RMI, RN

Hi Lisa,

I wanted to send you the last few entries in my Reiki journal because the forms that I answered for you did not do justice to the profound journey that I've been on the past few month. I really feel that the attunement was instrumental in the healing that's taking place.

Toward the end of March I experienced a dark night of the soul. And while I don't feel myself just yet, I feel like a huge piece fell into place and major alignment is taking place. I was still feeling tumbled around and beat up at the time of the last healers meeting and couldn't even respond to let Barbara know I wouldn't be there. That's another thing I've noticed I have no words to speak right now. My verbals are on vacation. I don't have it in me to talk - that's different!!

So here are the last few entries of my journal. And thank you Lisa. I'm very grateful for the gift of the attunement. I feel like it sent me in the direction that I've been searching for this past year and my sense is there's much more to come. My heartfelt thanks again!

Reiki Journal:

Wednesday January 17, I was attuned to New Earth Reiki. This is my journal of events and life changes that happened after that date.

It's been about 10 days since my attunement. In the few days following I noticed a warming of body temperature. That has disappeared. For the past 3 or 4 days I've felt an anger and intolerance like I have not experienced before. I have no patience or tolerance and I'm bordering on anger most of the time. I've a good deal of anxiety. I've not had anxiety for several years and it doesn't feel good that it's here.

Even before my attunement I had put out to the Universe that I want to be more calm and relaxed. Though I like my "fire in the belly – tiger by the tail" attribute it runs counter to the way I want my life now and I would like that to move to the back and a different way of dealing with conflict to move to the surface. Three days ago, in the middle of a livid state, a way that Stan diffuses my anger came to mind. And though I didn't use it, (stubbornness prevented it - might have to add that to my list of changes!), an option has never popped in before. That was interesting.

And even though I'm feeling like I have a lot of things bearing down on me right now, I've been pretty good at not getting overwhelmed. That is a first. I'm not sure if it is the Reiki or that I put this all out to the Universe at the beginning of the year, or that the Reiki came in after the request to the Universe. Most likely that!!

Well that's it for today.

January 30, 2007

Did a healing session on Don yesterday, a kidney transplant recipient of 5 years. He presented with pain in right hip and numbness in leg. His hara was congested in a couple of places. While clearing the lower half the Ann Am Mor symbol popped into my head. I used it to clear the hara. I couldn't remember what its significance was until later when I looked it up. It's seemed interesting that it's used for wholeness and bringing back fragmented pieces of the self, considering all the different components that need to be integrated with a transplant. The client reported that he felt a lot different after.

March 9, 2007

Met with the healer group on Wed. and have been restless since. Not sure where my place in life is yet. What I do or do not want to do. People seem to be moving forward with their work and I'm at a stand still or cross roads. Not the most comfortable place for me.

March 12, 2007

It's the wee hours and I'm awake again and wondering what I'm supposed/want to be doing with my life. My past experience is to be moving toward something. Right now I just want to be. In the moment. Not sure how to do this but I don't want to be doing as much as being.

March 17, 2007

I'm having a difficult time. I'm in the state of dark or gray. Things don't feel good. Sometimes I feel manic – depressive. Like I'm either even or dark and angry/irritated. Do my moods create these situations or do my situations create the mood. If my moods create my reality then how do I change my life. When I feel even I know that most things are neutral and my perception puts it in a category.

Can I stay at K*** and be blissful? Can I stay in my house doing laundry and cleaning and cooking and be blissful? Is this really a game? Why do we stay if it's all an illusion? It doesn't feel good a lot of the time. Why can't I see this as a joke and comical?

I want to feel bliss. I want to know that something that feels wonderful exists too. I need a cosmic moment to see a bigger picture than I can see right now. I don't know if I want to stay another 30 years on the planet unless I can get a better grip on this.

March 20, 2007

I've been watching my dark dense pieces spinning up to the surface and I realize that I'm the bad apple. My attitude and anger and control are the bad apple. How are some people sunny all the time or is that an illusion? I've become of aware of this feeling of loss over what I've left behind. Always. It doesn't matter what I'm in front of. I seem to turn around and see what I left behind, what I no longer have and then I feel regret.

I also see that my wisdom and big picture vision has a price. I keep seeing how things could be. Things out of my realm. So that although I have a wide scope of vision I need to put blinders on and deal with only my part. Even when I am a part of a situation and it will have an effect on me like with my work and even my family that I live in the same house with. My part is to just let go. Sometimes that feels like stopping to care.

March 23, 2007

I've been down in the pit the past few days. Yesterday I got to the place of seriously considering doing a "walk out". I've considered this before but became afraid of such a large decision. Yesterday I realized I had to people/s I could talk to about it without them freaking out. My healer group and my brother. And I was dead serious. No fear.

I then had a twofold realization. The first, that for my whole life I've only had to consider myself. Even when I was married before we worked different shifts so I pretty much I did as I pleased. I never had to change my life for someone else. In fact my life for the first 50 years has been to heal myself and to do that I've had a self focus. S*** on the other hand, has chosen to focus totally on his kids. His prize is/was getting the kids to adulthood with the least amount of damage possible.

The second realization was that when considering doing a "walk out" the one thing that bothered me was the pain S*** and the kids would go through. Another loss. From what I've read "walk ins" have much work to do and it doesn't usually include personal families.

So for now I want to change focus. To help get the kids to adulthood and further. To "walk in" to my family. To these relationships being the prize and taking this down the road as far as it will go.

That's it for now.

Tell me some experiences that can be directly related to NER, anything profound? New learning that came easily? Manifesting easier? Healing deeper? Anything accelerated? How was the attunement process?

The only experience that I had that was directly related to NER was during a treatment on someone, one of the symbols popped into my aware and I used it to clear the hare line.

Has NER enhanced other modalities/ learning/ healing / meditation? Tell me how, what did you experience?

Since the beginning of this year I have been on a quest to find the next path I am to take. This past weekend that path revealed itself. My belief is that there are no coincidences. The NER was a valuable and necessary part of the process that led me to what I was seeking.

Did you experience any of the following:

Light body anchoring

light language occurring

increased energy flow

bioenergetic field more stable

symbols popping into awareness to be used

other:

I'm not sure what most of those are but it's possible that the NER helped me to assimilate the increase in energy that has been talking place since the beginning of the year. For the first 2 weeks in January I was mostly sleeping but after the Attunement I was able to function a bit more and even resume a soft workout schedule. As with all energy work the lines are not clear cut but my sense is that NER was pivotal.

Would you say NER is a needed technique/energy to help process the 2012 energy? Is it useful in everyday life?

I'm not real clear on what the 2012 energy will be, but I know that all energy work is useful. Anyone whose energy field becomes stronger is of value to hold the space in any way that serves.

Lynn Chevalier

Was the class fun, would you recommend it to someone else?

Was the class informative, did you learn anything? If so, what was the most important thing learned?

The need to release ALL negative thought/energy. You must raise your personal vibration to your own highest good.

Tell me some experiences that can be directly related to NER, anything profound? New learning that came easily? Manifesting easier? Healing deeper? Anything accelerated? How was the attunement process?

I think that the most profound thing for me is that I feel at PEACE. I no longer worry about finances or will I have enough. I KNOW that I will have what I need. People who were a 'pain' are not, they are just a tool for me to see and learn, and I have also seen that the energy used in healing is instantaneous in some. And felt it more in others.The attunement was like being touched with the wings of an angel. It left me feeling lighter [and that is saying a lot] and happier.

Has NER enhanced other modalities/ learning/ healing / meditation? Tell me how, what did you experience?

I think that I notice about myself is that I am really happy with me and my life. I don't have the poor pitiful me attitude. As far as meditation, well, monkeys still chatter, but I talk to God and my guides all day long.

Did you experience any of the following?

Light body anchoring I thinks so if it means you are happy to be here.

light language occurring No.

increased energy flow Oh YEAH!!!!

bioenergetics field more stable I am unsure about this.

Would you say NER is a needed technique/energy to help process the 2012 energy? Is it useful in everyday life?

Yes to both. We need to really understand all that this entails.

Chris D. Malkowski, RMI

I really didn't know you attuned me at the time. I was praying for inner healing when I had a glimpse of me as a sad second grader. So I remember asking God to heal me as a little girl. I suddenly felt as if I was looking down from the ceiling at Church at "me" (as a second grader making my Holy Communion) and the little me was looking up at me, she started to spin. I watched me spin, but it didn't get me sick or dizzy. Then this little 2nd grader me stopped and held out her hand and a little kindergarten "me" came and held her hand. I was wondering what would happen next when I suddenly saw me from the age I am now in front of God's alter in a Church setting. I looked to the left and saw me at the different ages of my life. When it came time for me as a infant, I started to panic and said I didn't want my mom there holding me as a baby (she's a big major stress for me) when Jesus' mom Mary stepped in the line holding me as a baby (boy I was relieved) and then I saw a womb with me swimming around in it.

The next thing was God (in the form of the Pope) came down from the alter and put a white lay over my head and went down the line to each one of me. Then the Holy Spirit came down and breathed his breath of healing on each of my heads. It then occurred to me that I probably screwed up Mary (my daughter) with some of my hang-ups, so I asked God to heal her. I looked to the right of me and there she stood, with here line of different ages of Mary. God proceeded to put a lay around her and the Holy Spirit breathed on her. Next, through the Holy Sacrament of the Alter, God came down and gave me Holy Communion. And he continued down my line. I looked over to the right and saw Jesus coming over to Mary and giving her Holy Communion. I remember thinking how cool it was that he came down to her level, because she recognized Him. It was totally awesome. Next I asked God for one more favor. Could he heal Bob, so that our whole family could be healed? Sure enough, Bob stood behind me with his line of Bobs and was healed.

It is amazing now that when I think of a younger me, I see a happy girl, no longer sad, what ever age I bring up. This was truly a wonderful healing… (really Catholic orientated….keeps me laughing). People might say they meditate, I pray, and use the term "praying for people" while I send them energy. I just present them in prayer and stand back and watch, hear and feel what happens.

I then worked on my friend Patti and was asking for a healing for her, what ever she needed. I didn't know the symbol, but I asked God to anoint her with it and I sat back and felt HEAT. The next morning, I called Patti and asked her if she noticed anything. She said YES. She said she felt herself spin, but it was not getting her dizzy. After she spun for awhile, she said she felt lighter. Then she said she fell fast asleep and dreamed dreams so fast she couldn't keep track of anything. They were flying in and out so fast. It was a night of dreams. She asked me what I did. I told her I simply lifted her up for her highest good and asked for a past healing.

This is quite interesting to have two incidents with spinning. Nothing major, but in my life huge healings!!! I find I can release the past a lot easier and faster now.

When praying for people, it was put on my heart to pray using the different senses for what ever they need. Eg. if they needed the "truth" then…Looking at the truth, feeling the truth, touching the truth, etc. I have heard and seen the difference in people as I started to pray for them. Bridges are being mended.

Thank you for attuning me. If you can use any of this, go ahead. I didn't know what to expect at first, but I seem to be more OPEN.

Betty Zimmerman.

The class was fun, I would highly recommend the class. I would talk about your abilities to teach and your expert knowledge on Reiki. Your class was very informative; it did not seem like 3 hours. It was friendly and cozy. The most important thing learned was the NER symbols and how they work.

How the symbols work in combination with Usui and Karuna Reiki.

The attunement process went well, the energies I felt coming in were of a different frequency that others. The greatest difference I have experienced, both on myself and others is how well the Kayman Su works on the Hara to keep it strong and functioning. Also, as I mentioned earlier, my focus with the work I have been doing under Jules direction was to shift my vibrational rate into a higher mode...that has soared.

I believe that NER has played a part in my personal healing process on many levels. I am using the symbols for many areas of my life and with a couple client healings.

I believe my light body work was completed several years ago by participating in ongoing Light Body classes for about a year and a half. I have experienced a greater flow of energy and a noticeably calmer/peaceful personal energetic field.

Yes, it is useful to everyday life and I am sure it will be of good use as progress toward 2012.

Thank you,

Barbara Thomas

1/17/07 Got NER Attunements

1/18 Did treatment on D*** (temp. paralyzed) to help clear infection in chest. He gets much work done on him, but the infection cleared up and no trip to hospital was necessary.

1/18 Did long distance treatment on man w/ elevated PSA levels. This was the second treatment for this issue. Sunday he called me with test results....PSA levels down a bit. Most interestingly, he reported a "vibration, like a cell phone" in his body and specifically by the prostrate. It had been going on for a few days. I had used NER on him a few days prior to the phone call!

1/19 Saw client D** in office. Used NER for hands on and he immediately noticed a difference in the temperature and vibration of my hands. Had visual experience of being truly connected to him unlike before and saw us flying on a magic carpet. (these kinds of visuals are unusual for me) I felt emotional, weepy, for joy of connection.

1/20 Went to healing drumming Circle with friends and used NER on others under the drum. Felt very connected and one person notices the heat from my hands on her 3rd eye and heart and shared that with me after the experience.

GENERAL: been meditating with SR alot and using BKK and SR alot in treatments in general.

1/31 Did treatment on Lisa after a massage. I was open (albeit tired) and decided to use NER on my Reiki Master. Not sure what to expect, we connected on a much deeper level. Her energy is stronger than I've ever felt it and I started noticing movement out of the corner of my eyes. Seemed like her body was "jumping" or "moving" in a flowy way and I kept looking to see what was happening. I was so very aware of "flow" and I asked if it was her blood flow. Nope, it was energy flowing. I've been hearing it from time to time, but I felt it in her like never before.

Then when it was time to run a Quantum Chart, I got what I was to work on and sat at her head to do the work. I usually see the words of the chart in my head and find the weakness and make corrections. (lately I even do it out loud for benefit of the client). I started to run the wordy word charts in my head but this was the thing.... the words disappeared and it turned into color. It was the vibration of the words in color. It looked like rivers of multicolored paint running/flowing like they had been dumped out of paint cans. Sometimes the colors looked like drawing from a light pen or something. It's so hard to explain. The chart words in my head weren't there and I just tapped in by chart heading and then it was color. I didn't even have to make a correction per se, I just needed to see "flow" and it was how it needed to be. "Flow" seemed to be the key. As long as there was flow, it was desirable (hate to even use 'good/bad' here).

Words seem to fail at this point. I shared the experience with Lisa afterward and she laughed and said that was the Light Language she was talking about during class. It was soooo cool. It was a totally different way of doing a treatment. It was the most "right brained" treatment I've ever done! It was beautiful! I then asked, "How are we suppose to document this?" We laughed.

Side note: I have been manifesting a profound mystical experience to happen to me affecting a spiritual shift, and I think this qualified.

February 2007:

I used the NER in nearly every treatment I did. I find it easy and nearly all of my clients have responded in one way or another. My paralyzed client finally experienced tingling in the shoulder area this past month, but in complete honesty, he has many practitioners working on him every week.

I have been doing a lot of releasing myself as I use the BKK to let go of thoughts and patterns that no longer serve me. I love using SR in the heart center of myself and others. I feel more love for myself and my fellows in general.

I have also noticed that the NER seems to be magnified when I use it on others who have been attuned to any Reiki.

I use the AAM for issues with insecurity, abandonment and addictions. I use it in a way to help the client remember who they really are.

Side note: I have just realized that the people who aren't really ready to do a whole lot of shifting have moved away from treatment with me. mmmm, interesting!

I have also used the NER down the front of the body then turned the client over and balanced and aligned the back Chakras with HT for a full body treatment. This seems to help the client really get centered within them.

The biggest change I have noticed for myself with this work, is that I have released needed to be so left brained and ridged with my work. I flow with it and let it run me during treatments. I intuit more with symbols and color language that isn't necessarily explainable. But I know its working and I'm just allowing it to be.

Thank you for this gift.

Love and Light,

Diana Machnak

Hey Lisa,

Ok, let's see about some of the other questions...

Class was fun and informative. I felt most of the students were ready for the information so the class wasn't as long as it might need to be for new energy workers. I have recommended the class to others just by sharing the experiences I've had with the new symbols.

Class was informative, and I learned about the DNA strands although I would like to have had a manual with more detail of how the symbols are used and what it affects. I got the jist of it from class and have used it often in my treatments. I think 3 hours is long enough for practicing Reiki people of level 2 or greater. I use BKK and AAM a lot in treatment lately and the SR a lot on myself as well as others.

I loved the attunement process although, I wonder about attuning so many at once; it may have been better to have more of an integration moment with you. (that's just me feeling the love!)

5. NER I feel has worked well with HT and Quantum. I use it almost every time. Feels like it is amplifies with clients that are attuned to Reiki.

6. I got in touch with light language and feel my energy line is more anchored in general. I have noticed some other symbols coming but I didn't associate the two. hmmmm....

7. I don't know about the 2012 energy. I am dubious about major dates like this. Too much gets on it. I'm just flowing with the NOW energy.

Hope this helps.

Love ya,

Diana Machnak

After you left I felt very tired, very quiet. I slept like the proverbial stone for 11 HOURS. Today I am moving slow, still very tired, and could have taken a couple of naps. I saw my Dad this morning and then the chiropractor and have kept my work time limited to desk work. My head feels like it's submerged in a bowl of Jello and my focus is good for only about 5 minutes. SOoooo....lots was definitely changed through your work. I plan on following your advice and take it real easy for a few days. I am not concerned, I understand how integration works after such a major cleansing and shift. I think I have been re-born. Had a few bouts of crying, along with a bit more pain than usual.

You are an amazing healer! And I am so grateful for the attunement and the work done yesterday. Please take good care of YOU The world so needs you.

Love,

Barbara

I APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW....HUGELY....I HAVE NOT KEPT A NOTEBOOK OF EVENTS FOLLOWING MY ATTUNEMENT. I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT. I WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF DOING SUCH INTENSE WORK WITH JULES AT THE SAME TIME, THAT I FELT THERE WAS NO WAY TO DECIPHER WHICH WORK WAS DOING WHAT IN TERMS OF CLEARING AND HEALING AND SHIFTING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, I WILL WRITE OUT AN OVERVIEW AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE WHATEVER YOU DEEM APPROPIATE TO YOUR MISSION. I WILL SAY THIS....I AM NOT MUCH OF THE SAME PERSON THAT I WAS 6 MONTHS AGO.

YOUR NEW EARTH REIKI HAS IMPACTED SEVERAL AREAS OF MY LIFE, AND I AM CONSISTENTLY INCORPORATING THE USE OF THE SYMBOLS WITH QUANTUM ON MY SELF AND CLIENTS.

THE FACT THAT MY HARA STAYS INTACT NOW, I KNOW IS DUE TO THE POWER OF KAYMAN SU. EACH TIME I CHECK ON MY HARA IT HAS REMAINED STRONG AND INTACT SINCE MY ATTUNMENT AND FIRST TREATMENT. I ENERGIZE IT OFTEN WITH THE KAYMAN SU TO INSURE ITS CONTINUING STRENGTH AND FUNCTION.

I HAVE USED THE BAKKA KU REGULARLY TO CONTINUE BREAKING DOWN ANY DENSE/UNHEALTHY TISSUE IN MY BODY, ALONG WITH SOME REMNANTS OF OLD EMOTIONAL STUFF. THIS ENERGY HAS A POWER THAT IS BOTH VERSITAL AND STRONG.

BOTH MY PHYSICAL AND ENERGETIC VIBRATIONAL RATE HAVE INCREASED MARKEDLY. THAT, ALSO, COULD BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE USE OF SIPPOUR RUAN......HOWEVER, ONCE AGAIN, RAISING THOSE VIBRATIONS WAS A FOCUS OF MY WORK WITH JULES AND ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL. SO I AM NOT SURE WHICH TO GIVE CREDIT TO....PROBABLY BOTH.

I DO LOVE THE ENERGIES OF THE NEW EARTH REIKI.....IT IS POWERFUL AND CREATES HUGE SHIFTS AND CLEARINGS, FOLLOWED BY OBVIOUS RESULTS OF HEALING.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THOSE ENERGIES TO US ALL. YOU ARE A REMARKABLE WOMAN IN ALL THAT YOU DO.

LOVE,

BARBARA

Barbara Thomas

I had a revelation today at that time, I realized I was rushing into the future to often and that I needed to just relax. I was worried about having children soon, but that just went away???

Um I feel very energetic and alive today. Plain and simple I'm not rushing my life, I have a different out look. At first I thought it was the detox I'm doing which may be part of it. But when I read the e-mail that is when my mind opened.

Thank you Lisa for all that you do here on earth, for me and the people.

Blessings to you.

Tell you more as I go.

Love Heather

Heather Basl, distance attunement

Attuned Jan. 7th, 2007

1-18-07

Had a queasy stomach for about an hour. This is unusual for me so I figured it is related to the attunement.

1-21-07 to 2-4-07

J*** Kayman Su- went form not able to stand without assistance to being released to go home on 2-4-07, walking himself with more energy over all & more interest in life

2-5-07

Self treatment on throat chakra, cholesterol imbalance, generational cholesterol clearing. Found "jack hammer breaking up concrete" in 2nd layer of throat chakra. Cleared his out energetically

Self meditated with NER symbols, all 4

- cleared 7 layers of 5th chakra with Bakka Ku

- cleared cholesterol imbalance from all channels, tissues, organs etc… (and generations from grandchildren & back 7 generations) with Bakka Ku

- activated my DNA with Sippour Ruan

- used Ann Am Mor with Sippour Ruan to bring myself to wholeness at my new level of activation

2-6-07

Woke up with a raspy voice, started coughing & sounding like I have a cold but feel good. Added fruit to my diet.

2-7-07

More coughing & scratchy throat today, when not coughing feel great. Added more veggies to diet today & walked a ½ hour at the mall

Healer's group meeting

see issue/organs as whole, complete & perfect
manifest also with knowing and feeling
Dreamt that night. I emerged from water (head & shoulders) in an old fashioned diving suit. The old rubber suit with heavy weighted boots & the round metal helmet. Helmet was removed but body below shoulers was still in water.

Throat scratchy & coughing (loose, moist) confined to throat area

2-8-07 to 2-13-07

5th chakra clearing continues, getting much better

2-13-07

Feel a breakthrough, like I have come out of a fog. Each hour feeling lighter & more joyful

2-9&16-07

Watched Oprah's show about "The Secret"

2-17-07

Bought myself a new sewing machine. Old one (37 yrs.) is broken. I am creating beautiful things.

4-22-07

Cholesterol at 228, down from 301, weight down 10 lbs.

Creativity way up: decorating, sewing, knitting

Denise Moran

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞 💫 Thursday, 💗💫 Yoyo, 💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  9. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  15. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  16. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  28. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  35. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. alram89:
    Mississauga
  38. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back