Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suckit

Reaction score
As a Purple Sugar’s regular customer, I’ve visited Nana couple of times but never reviewed her before. She’s one of the reasons why I prefer to choose Purple Sugar rather than other spas. Although she’s kinda hard to book, I have to say she gotta the best looking & best skill amount all the girls. Unlike others, she stars teasing me with her sexy dressing & her voice at the moment she opens door. I usually skip the massage part with others, but with Nana it becomes a fun part. She knows how to use her fingers to relax my muscle and use her body to make me hard. I ain’t met someone like her who can entertain me during every phase of massage. From teasing to BS and to more, there are always some marvelous performance what I rarely get from others.
Face: Alluring Asian hottie

Body: Slim body with BIG tits & booty ass. Moreover, I always like her dressing style which can excite me even before seeing her naked.

Service: Excellent. I bet she’s one of the best on the market & few can compete with her.

Booking tips: It’s better to call to book her rather than just walk-in. I’ve missed her twice when I tried to walkin to see her.

You forgot to mention Her tits feel like rocks. Just like Anna’s . And she rushes and has a set routine unless it’s low peak traffic time. I’m booking to satisfy my tooney ricochet fetish . LoL

You forgot to mention Her tits feel like rocks. Just like Anna’s . And she rushes and has a set routine unless it’s low peak traffic time. I’m booking to satisfy my tooney ricochet fetish . LoL

Keep up the trolling, doing a great job.

Nana and her crew at PS are great. Great bod on her, yes they are fake, but great to look at. Makes you feel welcome at the spa even when you are there to see one of the other gals. No need to visit any other asian spa in my opinion. that krayjee guy kept pumping up the tires of Candy spa, but I have not seen a hottish gal there in 2+ years. After I win the Lotto MAX tomorrow night, I will be spending some serious time.

I’ve been trying to raid this shop!! After Nana flatly rejected my marketing proposals for social marketing . :(.

Lord Kray

Nana and her crew at PS are great. Great bod on her, yes they are fake, but great to look at. Makes you feel welcome at the spa even when you are there to see one of the other gals. No need to visit any other asian spa in my opinion. that krayjee guy kept pumping up the tires of Candy spa, but I have not seen a hottish gal there in 2+ years. After I win the Lotto MAX tomorrow night, I will be spending some serious time.

Hahahahaha~Win a lotto then spend in spa~what a wonderful life style:lol Btw, I kinda agree with you. The girls at PSS know how to make customers feel welcome & comfortable.

Hi Guys,

First time reviewer here. I wanted to add my experiences to this thread for others to take into account when deciding whether or not to go with Nana at Purple Sugar Spa. Please note that these are my observations only based on a single encounter, your experience may vary. I set them down here as accurately as I can recall, and I was thinking about it the whole ride home.

Apologies in advance for the length.

Before I begin, let me give you a little background about myself so you can understand my point of view. I am an Asian male in my mid 30s, I am short and stocky, but well groomed and presentable looking. I have never been to a massage parlour before, and I’ve spent the last few weeks on this forum doing my research. Yesterday afternoon I was in the neighborhood and popped into Purple Sugar to have a look at the famous Nana. I was impressed, she was very sexy looking. She asked me if I wanted a massage now, I told her I was on my lunch break (truth), and that I might drop by later (lie).

Now, I’ve read all about Nana from your posts and there are some good and bad, but I was hoping the most recent posts about her being more service oriented were true. So I decided to break my massage cherry with her. I stopped by at 11:30 this morning and was pleased that she was free. She led me into a room and instructed me to take a shower, but not before asking for the room fee up front. I wasn’t discomfited by this request at all, as i was somewhat expecting it, and it seems a perfectly reasonable request to me.

I took a shower and sat on the pad waiting for her. When she finally entered the room she asked me what I wanted, and I told her I would really like a Body Slide. She agreed and asked me to lay flat on my stomach. She also let me know that she would give a massage first. Now, I wasn’t there for the massage, but told her that would be fine. Before I turned over, I made a point to check the time on my watch first.

The massage was soft, and when I asked her if she could apply a bit more pressure she told me that she couldn’t, that this wasn’t the place for that. I apologized and asked her to continue. After about 10 minutes she asked if I was ready for the Body Slide, at which I answered “Sure!”. She moved to the foot of the bed and proceeded to remove her clothes, so I propped myself up on my elbow and turned sideways so I could watch her. When she saw me turning around to look at her, she got a bit upset and told me to lie back down. I apologized again and told her I just wanted to watch her because her body was so beautiful. She complained that said she couldn’t do the body slide if I didn’t turn over. She brought me a pillow and said “Fine, we can start on the front first”. I told her it was okay, we’d do the back first, then I apologized again for being difficult, and explained that it was my first time. She didn’t acknowledge my apology in any way, but got to work.

I liked the feeling of her tiny frame and firm breasts on my back, and after 3 minutes she asked me to turn over. Fun Time! She oiled up my cock and her chest and attempted to do a body slide, but after a minute she abruptly stopped and instead started jerking me off. I asked her if she could continue the body slide, but she said my pubes were too scratchy for that. I had trimmed (not shaved) them a week ago in preparation, and they were half an inch long. My wife didn't voice any complaints with them these last few days, so I figured they were fine. Maybe Nana was overly sensitive to it?

Mightily disappointed, I asked if I could touch her body. She said if I touched her breasts I couldn’t touch her anywhere else because of the oil. I only understood the reason afterwards when i was trying to wash this shit off, it’s industrial strength lube! As previous reviewers have noted, she has very firm breasts, but i am a breast man and enjoyed running my hands and fingers over her breast.

After about 10 minutes of her jerking me off at various speeds, I started to feel bad for her. A lifetime of masturbation has made it incredibly hard for me to cum quickly, never mind the fact that this session wasn’t as erotic as I’d hoped it would and was a serious mood killer. I made the mistake of telling her that I don’t cum easily, at which point she looked resigned to her fate and started jerking faster. I asked her how much time I had left, to see if the time in my head synced up. She told me in an exasperated tone that I knew what the time was since I had checked my watch in the beginning. Sorry!

Now I know these girls are being paid to do a job, and it's a hard (pun intended) job at that, but I don’t want to force anyone to do anything they find distasteful or onerous, so I apologized and told her that it was okay, she didn’t have to continue. She promptly dropped my cock and told me to take a shower before stalking out of the room.

After i had showered and dressed, i met her in the hallway and asked her how much i owed her. She said $80 for the Body Slide, at which point i pointed out that she never really completed the body slide, she mainly just gave me a massage and a hand job. She then told me she would give me a $20 discount for not cumming, but stressed it wasn't because she didn't deliver the body slide. I paid her and walked out feeling disappointed and discouraged. For my very first time, it was pretty much a huge let-down. I should have gone with Angela at Moonlight, at least she greeted me with a friendly smile and offered me $100 for a half hour session with body slide when i popped in the day before to check out her wares.

In my personal opinion, i like Nana's face and body, but i would have liked a little more customer service, a bit more understanding, and a lot more warmth and sensuality. Maybe i caught her on a bad day? maybe it's just me? that's for you to decide.

Notwithstanding some of the guys' opinions here, I find that you don't get a lot of teasing/foreplay/sensuality from the Asian spas - they are more in it for the fast buck. You do typically get higher mileage with them - so F.S. or B.J., but if you're looking for sexy, try Flirt. They're better at it.

My $0.02.

Timbit

You are the customer, you shouldn't have to apologize for some of the things that occurred. She basically wants to generate as much revenue as possible. This industry is small and make very little from each customer to stay afloat. Heck there are 3 spas within the same intersection. I only went there once. I didn't feel I was welcomed there.

Thanks Tim,
I suspect that you are right. The language barrier is also not conducive to getting to know each other better. I personally am looking for more sensuality and intimate touching in my sessions, not necessarily instant gratification and ejaculation. I am also wary enough of STDs to not go the FS or BJ route, even if covered. I agree that the non-asian spas will most likely offer the experience i am looking for, even if they are more expensive and further away from me.

Thanks Cupcrazy,
It's just the way i was raised. I had also hoped by apologizing, i would be able to mollify her and bring the good feelings back. But either she wasn't receptive to it, or she didn't think i was sincere. Like you said, this is a very competitive industry, and i just don't understand why she wouldn't take the olive branch and not alienate a potential repeat customer. I look back and am 100% sure i acted like a true gentleman the entire time i was there. I wasn't rude, brusque, demanding, or grabby. I really wanted to like this place, but now my opinion on it has soured.

From your POV I totally understand what you're saying cause I'm like that too during MPA sessions. Try to be kind, not too pushy so that maybe naturally the girl would go out of her way to give extras etc...

But man Nana has been around since timeeee. She's probably seen thousands upon thousands of dick. She doesn't give a fuck anymore.. and from her POV... makes sense.
Think about what we do for our jobs.. we weren't as motivated when we first started. The more years we put in, we start to think about retirement and pension and just getting thru each day. Same shit.

You don’t goto Nana for sensuality. Period. You go for mechanical service from an above average hotty looking Asian. I call it the transactional “wax on wax off” service, Miagi Sensei, Karate Kid. LoL

Oh well lesson learned for a newbie.

Lord Kray

From your POV I totally understand what you're saying cause I'm like that too during MPA sessions. Try to be kind, not too pushy so that maybe naturally the girl would go out of her way to give extras etc...

But man Nana has been around since timeeee. She's probably seen thousands upon thousands of dick. She doesn't give a fuck anymore.. and from her POV... makes sense.
Think about what we do for our jobs.. we weren't as motivated when we first started. The more years we put in, we start to think about retirement and pension and just getting thru each day. Same shit.

I can definitely understand her POV if you put it like that. I am less gung ho at work than when I first started. But then I am not customer facing. If my livelihood depended on my customer service. I will always pit my best foot forward.

You don’t goto Nana for sensuality. Period. You go for mechanical service from an above average hotty looking Asian. I call it the transactional “wax on wax off” service, Miagi Sensei, Karate Kid. LoL

Oh well lesson learned for a newbie.

Lord Kray

Yes. Lesson learned. Although I should have learned it from visiting strip clubs. The best private dances are the ones where you strike up a good conversation with the girl first. Just choosing the hottest girl in the club without gauging her attitude and chemistry with you has never worked out well for me.

My problem is that I am very picky about the type of girls I am looking for. I stopped by La Monny and Candy spa a few weeks ago to check out their girls and I wasn’t impressed enough to stay. Although there was one short dark girl with large breasts at La Monny that I may have reconsidered.

I want the total package, face, body, sensuality. And it’s difficult without accurate photos of the girls. I guess it’ll just have to be trial and error

This hobby is about personal preferences. Some are services fuckers. Some are body fuckers. Some are face fuckers. Some want it all. Some are fat bbcim fuckers like Mr. ESL. LoL Some are clean freaks. Some are gritty run down fuckers. Some follow the herd.

Your treasure could ones trinket. LoL

Lord Kray

I am interested if anyone has some more detailed thoughts on a comparison of this place and one a few doors down, Moonlight.

My own initial reaction was that the premises at Moonlight are substandard looking; also, I didn't happen to like who was available when I dropped by (Sasa). But based on reviews on this Board, a fair assessment might say each has their own "stars" depending upon one's taste (e.g. it looks like Mia is also getting strong reviews at Purple Spa).

So perhaps the gentleman who started the thread simply did not make the best choice for himself (e.g might have been a safer choice to have booked someone who the experienced guys have flagged as a "service queen").

I’ve visited Nana couple of times ....
she’s kinda hard to book, I have to say she gotta the best looking & best skill amount all the girls.
Unlike others, she stars teasing me with her sexy dressing & her voice at the moment she opens door.
Nana it becomes a fun part. She knows how to use her fingers to relax
From teasing to BS and to more, there are always some marvelous performance what I rarely get from others.

Face: Alluring Asian hottie

Body: Slim body with BIG tits & booty ass. Moreover, I always like her dressing style which can excite me even before seeing her naked.

Service: Excellent. I bet she’s one of the best on the market & few can compete with her.

Booking tips: It’s better to call to book her rather than just walk-in. I’ve missed her twice when I tried to walkin to see her.

Everyone says Nana has fakes, Nana rushes, Nana this, Nana that, Frankly I think this girl this girl is super sexy; from the moment she steps into the room she starts the tease, I think she is very talented and definitely worth the money.

I find she is easy to book her first thing in the morning (before 11:00 am ). in the afternoon or early evening is very hard to catch her, she's busy lady.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞 💥 💫 💋 Thursday,💘 Cindy, 💞 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 👄👄 Gaga,👄 👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back