Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mongering & Spa in Ahmedabad

fantomcharm

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with Ahmedabad experiences in mongering and spa with extras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had visited Ahmedabad on work for a few days, stayed at this luxury hotel. Was tired after work, so when I returned to the hotel, asked the spa if appointment was possible, as it was somewhat late. Spa manager said it is possible, although normally they don't work late. They assigned a girl - all were from NE - and shown a room. Nice room, befitting a luxury hotel, with latch. The girl stated off with a nice massage, and when she reached upper legs, I asked for a bum massage. She immediately said that will be extra. I asked how much, and she asked for 1k. I said for that amount it should be much more than just a bum massage. To my surprise, she offer hj for that amount as well. She refused b2b, all types bj, or any other service. I agreed, but she started off, I fondled her boobs by lifting up her dress. Small ones, but petite and perky. Sucked her boobs a lot. She let me squeeze her bums under the clothes. Fingered her pussy - clean shaven. Soon she became hot and wet in the pussy. She pulled herself away saying that she doesn't offer other services. Her hj was just average. But when dick is hot, it doesn't matter. I was trying to teach her how to massage a dick, but I had become hot with all the sucking and fingering her, that I had to release. She had to be told to wipe me clean. Not very professional hj and miscellaneous stuff, but just about OK to enjoy, specially considering that it was unexpected in such a hotel.
Next time I am sure the experience will be even better.
Will share experience when I visit the hotel again.

Can u share me hotels name
jay672@gmaildotcom

Had visited Ahmedabad on work for a few days, stayed at this luxury hotel. Was tired after work, so when I returned to the hotel, asked the spa if appointment was possible, as it was somewhat late. Spa manager said it is possible, although normally they don't work late. They assigned a girl - all were from NE - and shown a room. Nice room, befitting a luxury hotel, with latch. The girl stated off with a nice massage, and when she reached upper legs, I asked for a bum massage. She immediately said that will be extra. I asked how much, and she asked for 1k. I said for that amount it should be much more than just a bum massage. To my surprise, she offer hj for that amount as well. She refused b2b, all types bj, or any other service. I agreed, but she started off, I fondled her boobs by lifting up her dress. Small ones, but petite and perky. Sucked her boobs a lot. She let me squeeze her bums under the clothes. Fingered her pussy - clean shaven. Soon she became hot and wet in the pussy. She pulled herself away saying that she doesn't offer other services. Her hj was just average. But when dick is hot, it doesn't matter. I was trying to teach her how to massage a dick, but I had become hot with all the sucking and fingering her, that I had to release. She had to be told to wipe me clean. Not very professional hj and miscellaneous stuff, but just about OK to enjoy, specially considering that it was unexpected in such a hotel.
Next time I am sure the experience will be even better.
Will share experience when I visit the hotel again.

Ok. Here is an update FR.
Stayed at the hotel again last week during one of my frequent visits. Had planned for some free time this time. Fixed up an appointment at the spa. Took a 90 min aromatherapy. Didn't remember the name of the girl who had given extras last time. But turned out that the same NE girl was assigned this time also - I could recognise her. So she asked me to change to disposable and went out. After sometime she came in, and locked the door. I struck conversation about last time. She didn't remember, as it was almost two months. She asked me to lie down and started the massage. I asked her to give me a nice bum massage like last time. Like last time, again she said that will be extra charge of 1500. I told her last time at that she had given me more services. She agreed for bum massage and hj. Knowing her from last time - she needs comfort that she will not be cheated of money - talked to her about tl, b2b. She kept refusing, saying that she doesn't do all that, only allow touching her over the clothing. I kept persisting, without forcing her, giving her the comfort factor that she will get a lot of money, she should do something more than last time now that I am a regular, will again come later in the evening if she makes me feel nice, she has such a great figure, etc etc. Half way through the massage, she agreed, but said she will not take her panties off - I agreed, and she stripped. She climbed over me, and told me that she has not done this before, and I have to guide her how to do b2b. Sucked her boobs - small, perky. She was also feeling horny, as her nipples had become really perky when she climbed over me. She rubbed her nipples and boobs over by body, with my guidance - initially only the tip, but as she became hotter, rubbed her entire boob and body. Then as my dick was becoming hot, I asked her rub her nipples and boobs on my dick, with her ass facing my mouth. I did not remove her panties just to respect her although she was hot now, with her first experience. I fingered her pussy - my god - in a few minutes she was steaming hot and could not fully control herself from stroking my dick with her boobs. Her pussy was wide, hot and dripping wet. Did not go beyond just kissing pussy a little bit - could have gone to anything the state she was in. But controlled myself, just to get better out of her next time. Could see that she peaked, climbed off me, and started massaging my dick. She said she had not seen such a thick and long hot one earlier. Spewed off shortly. She cleaned me this time. I fixed an appointment again later in the evening with her, again for 90 minutes. Repeat, but she was much more comfortable and happy in giving services - good learner. I told her next time I want a bj. Although she said no, I am sure I will get it next time.
I fixed up an appointment next day evening, but had to cancel because of work. Have to see my luck next trip.
Summary:
Small boobs, but because she is young, very perky and absolutely no sag - great to suck, even if small.
Great figure - absolutely flat stomach, you will be tempted to keep missing her stomach
Rather small and flat ass. But that is relevant only in FS, doggie style. That is still a few times away, although she says no. Pussy - shaven, clean, absolutely no smell, makes you feel like licking and sucking when she is hot. I could see that it is not used much. So safe, relatively. No visible skin problems. Nice legs - nice figure when she strips.
Next time my target is bj and daty - although she has not done it before, I am sure she will agree.

Keep watching this forum

Stayed at the hotel again last week during one of my frequent visits. Had planned for some free time this time. Fixed up an appointment at the spa. Took a 90 min aromatherapy. Didn't remember the name of the girl who had given extras last time. But turned out that the same NE girl was assigned this time also - I could recognise her. So she asked me to change to disposable and went out. After sometime she came in, and locked the door. I struck conversation about last time. She didn't remember, as it was almost two months. She asked me to lie down and started the massage. I asked her to give me a nice bum massage like last time. Like last time, again she said that will be extra charge of 1500. I told her last time at that she had given me more services. She agreed for bum massage and hj. Knowing her from last time - she needs comfort that she will not be cheated of money - talked to her about tl, b2b. She kept refusing, saying that she doesn't do all that, only allow touching her over the clothing. I kept persisting, without forcing her, giving her the comfort factor that she will get a lot of money, she should do something more than last time now that I am a regular, will again come later in the evening if she makes me feel nice, she has such a great figure, etc etc. Half way through the massage, she agreed, but said she will not take her panties off - I agreed, and she stripped. She climbed over me, and told me that she has not done this before, and I have to guide her how to do b2b. Sucked her boobs - small, perky. She was also feeling horny, as her nipples had become really perky when she climbed over me. She rubbed her nipples and boobs over by body, with my guidance - initially only the tip, but as she became hotter, rubbed her entire boob and body. Then as my dick was becoming hot, I asked her rub her nipples and boobs on my dick, with her ass facing my mouth. I did not remove her panties just to respect her although she was hot now, with her first experience. I fingered her pussy - my god - in a few minutes she was steaming hot and could not fully control herself from stroking my dick with her boobs. Her pussy was wide, hot and dripping wet. Did not go beyond just kissing pussy a little bit - could have gone to anything the state she was in. But controlled myself, just to get better out of her next time. Could see that she peaked, climbed off me, and started massaging my dick. She said she had not seen such a thick and long hot one earlier. Spewed off shortly. She cleaned me this time. I fixed an appointment again later in the evening with her, again for 90 minutes. Repeat, but she was much more comfortable and happy in giving services - good learner. I told her next time I want a bj. Although she said no, I am sure I will get it next time.
I fixed up an appointment next day evening, but had to cancel because of work. Have to see my luck next trip.
Summary:
Small boobs, but because she is young, very perky and absolutely no sag - great to suck, even if small.
Great figure - absolutely flat stomach, you will be tempted to keep missing her stomach
Rather small and flat ass. But that is relevant only in FS, doggie style. That is still a few times away, although she says no. Pussy - shaven, clean, absolutely no smell, makes you feel like licking and sucking when she is hot. I could see that it is not used much. So safe, relatively. No visible skin problems. Nice legs - nice figure when she strips.
Next time my target is bj and daty - although she has not done it before, I am sure she will agree.

Keep watching this forum
Very nice review.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Stayed at the hotel again last week during one of my frequent visits. .....xxxxxx......

Keep watching this forum

Here is an update. (Edited the quoted earlier post above to avoid a long post - read the earlier post, this is the same lady.)
Stayed at the same, regular hotel at this city Axmxxxxxd. A top hotel, the spa is run by an external agency in the hotel premises, but not linked to the hotel. There is a branch of this spa in another location in the city as well.
Booked time over phone, went to the spa at the appointed time. Found that there was only one therapist - the same one who had given fun time to me last time. Apparently there is another therapist, but she was on leave. This girl somehow did not recognise me, but found me familiar. I told her she had given me such a good service last time, blah, blah, better service this time blah blah. She asked me to change to disposables, went out. Came back, have a decent back massage - standing on my back, with her foot. Relatively puny figure, so foot massage felt good - standard massage with hands would have been too light for me. Felt nice, and then asked her to start b2b. She started saying that she does only hj, no b2b etc etc. I told her she had given excellent b2b last time. She started saying that I must be lying, and she doesn't do it - and after some time, agreed that she had done it once earlier, but doesn't remember if it was me or someone else. She agreed to do it, but stating that she doesn't know how to, and I have to tell her what to do, but will not remove clothes below the waist. By this time she removed my disposable, and started bum massage and bit of prostrate massage - something she must have learnt in the last couple of months. Another round of negotiations, she agreed to remove everything except panty. No way she will remove panty, I was ok with it - wanted it that way. Negotiated, asked for too high a rate. Brought it down - still high, but ok with me only because of the safety of a prime hotel. Stripped except the panty, came over me, and rubbed her nipples over my body. Small boobs, but young and perky and nice. Sucked her nipples, crushed her small but nice handy bums. She was also getting hot. She is not a professional b2b, does only a mechanical hj from my past experience, but the lure of money made her accept b2b, hence was very cooperative. While sucking boobs, moved my hands from her bums, and started fingering her pussy with the panty still on. She was trying to resist and tried to push my hands away, but the sucking of her boobs was making her hot, and gradually her pushing away my hands stopped, I started fingering her. Could feel the sudden blast of heat from her pussy. Clean shaven, hot pussy, started responding to fingering more and more - could see her face and eyes wandering in heaven. Shared chatting with her again, while exploring deeper and deeper - she confirmed that she has a boy friend back in her home state in NE, but haven't met him in the last 4 years, and haven't had sex for 4 years. I doubted that, but it was a week moment for her, and the response to fingering did indicate that she hasn't been having sex for a long long time. So, as it is safe, started DATY - which I normally never do with these girls. And wow, what a response from her - she was in a total trance. Absolutely no resistance from her. Did DATY and fingering together, tried fisting - too tight for fisting, it was obvious that she had no sex for a long time. After quite some time switching between DATY, boob sucking, fingering pussy, groin area - all with her panty still on so that she feels psychologically comfortable, and her hand was continuously on my dick, felt like going to next stage, as I was preventing her from shagging me - allowed her just press my dick. Told her that I don't want to fuck her, but thigh hump her. Tried thigh humping in doggy position, but because of height difference, couldn't do that. She suggested to do it lying on her top on the massage table. Did that, and then asked her to switch to WoT position, as I like that better. Asked her to hump me with her pussy, with her panty still on to ensure that we don't end fucking. As she was hot and still partially in a trance, humped me from the top. Pre cum started coming out after sometime, so stopped her, got off the bed, stood, put my mands under her thighs, lifted her, both my hands under her thighs clutching her bums, and started banging her pussy - dry humping in standing position, with her panty still on, my hands under her thighs, lifting her up high by her bums. I came partially on her in this position, and lowered her. Then guided her to my dick and asked her to complete. She gave hand job, and relieved me. Then I tried to touch her pussy again, she wouldn't let me. Sucked her boobs - but her resistance was increasing, as she had also had an orgasm, and no longer hot and not in that hot trance anymore. Did not allow me to touch her pussy again. Time was over, she dressed up, I took a shower. She wanted to know if I would be coming again the next day. I said probably yes, depends on work, and will confirm in the afternoon next day. Gave her complements on her figure - flat stomach, small perky boobs, small but handful bums, and looking nice in her frock. She said that only she will be around next day as well, as the other therapist is on leave next day as well - and she will do the massage. I asked her if the other girl provides extras. She said she has no idea, as they do not talk about it - it is too personal. But she also said what we did us not b2b, she doesn't do this, I have taken too much from her. Summary - not a professional extra provider, doesn't really know the erotic spots, had to be told, but willing and cooperative if money is paid

Next day I was busy at work, and could not manage time. She called up in the afternoon, and I had to say no. Sad. But in a way good, as she is way too expensive.

Last edited:
Just post the hotel name please
Here is an update. (Edited the quoted earlier post above to avoid a long post - read the earlier post, this is the same lady.)
Stayed at the same, regular hotel at this city Axmxxxxxd. A top hotel, the spa is run by an external agency in the hotel premises, but not linked to the hotel. There is a branch of this spa in another location in the city as well.
Booked time over phone, went to the spa at the appointed time. Found that there was only one therapist - the same one who had given fun time to me last time. Apparently there is another therapist, but she was on leave. This girl somehow did not recognise me, but found me familiar. I told her she had given me such a good service last time, blah, blah, better service this time blah blah. She asked me to change to disposables, went out. Came back, have a decent back massage - standing on my back, with her foot. Relatively puny figure, so foot massage felt good - standard massage with hands would have been too light for me. Felt nice, and then asked her to start b2b. She started saying that she does only hj, no b2b etc etc. I told her she had given excellent b2b last time. She started saying that I must be lying, and she doesn't do it - and after some time, agreed that she had done it once earlier, but doesn't remember if it was me or someone else. She agreed to do it, but stating that she doesn't know how to, and I have to tell her what to do, but will not remove clothes below the waist. By this time she removed my disposable, and started bum massage and bit of prostrate massage - something she must have learnt in the last couple of months. Another round of negotiations, she agreed to remove everything except panty. No way she will remove panty, I was ok with it - wanted it that way. Negotiated, asked for too high a rate. Brought it down - still high, but ok with me only because of the safety of a prime hotel. Stripped except the panty, came over me, and rubbed her nipples over my body. Small boobs, but young and perky and nice. Sucked her nipples, crushed her small but nice handy bums. She was also getting hot. She is not a professional b2b, does only a mechanical hj from my past experience, but the lure of money made her accept b2b, hence was very cooperative. While sucking boobs, moved my hands from her bums, and started fingering her pussy with the panty still on. She was trying to resist and tried to push my hands away, but the sucking of her boobs was making her hot, and gradually her pushing away my hands stopped, I started fingering her. Could feel the sudden blast of heat from her pussy. Clean shaven, hot pussy, started responding to fingering more and more - could see her face and eyes wandering in heaven. Shared chatting with her again, while exploring deeper and deeper - she confirmed that she has a boy friend back in her home state in NE, but haven't met him in the last 4 years, and haven't had sex for 4 years. I doubted that, but it was a week moment for her, and the response to fingering did indicate that she hasn't been having sex for a long long time. So, as it is safe, started DATY - which I normally never do with these girls. And wow, what a response from her - she was in a total trance. Absolutely no resistance from her. Did DATY and fingering together, tried fisting - too tight for fisting, it was obvious that she had no sex for a long time. After quite some time switching between DATY, boob sucking, fingering pussy, groin area - all with her panty still on so that she feels psychologically comfortable, and her hand was continuously on my dick, felt like going to next stage, as I was preventing her from shagging me - allowed her just press my dick. Told her that I don't want to fuck her, but thigh hump her. Tried thigh humping in doggy position, but because of height difference, couldn't do that. She suggested to do it lying on her top on the massage table. Did that, and then asked her to switch to WoT position, as I like that better. Asked her to hump me with her pussy, with her panty still on to ensure that we don't end fucking. As she was hot and still partially in a trance, humped me from the top. Pre cum started coming out after sometime, so stopped her, got off the bed, stood, put my mands under her thighs, lifted her, both my hands under her thighs clutching her bums, and started banging her pussy - dry humping in standing position, with her panty still on, my hands under her thighs, lifting her up high by her bums. I came partially on her in this position, and lowered her. Then guided her to my dick and asked her to complete. She gave hand job, and relieved me. Then I tried to touch her pussy again, she wouldn't let me. Sucked her boobs - but her resistance was increasing, as she had also had an orgasm, and no longer hot and not in that hot trance anymore. Did not allow me to touch her pussy again. Time was over, she dressed up, I took a shower. She wanted to know if I would be coming again the next day. I said probably yes, depends on work, and will confirm in the afternoon next day. Gave her complements on her figure - flat stomach, small perky boobs, small but handful bums, and looking nice in her frock. She said that only she will be around next day as well, as the other therapist is on leave next day as well - and she will do the massage. I asked her if the other girl provides extras. She said she has no idea, as they do not talk about it - it is too personal. But she also said what we did us not b2b, she doesn't do this, I have taken too much from her. Summary - not a professional extra provider, doesn't really know the erotic spots, had to be told, but willing and cooperative if money is paid

Next day I was busy at work, and could not manage time. She called up in the afternoon, and I had to say no. Sad. But in a way good, as she is way too expensive.

Please don’t take offers from any pimp in Ahmedabad
They are all cheaters
They show beautiful pics and send awful girls

Please don’t take offers from any pimp in Ahmedabad
They are all cheaters
They show beautiful pics and send awful girls

Hi do you need one real so I have know the number with place one pop 3.k check that

PM me that one ..i also know a place where you can get FS in 2k..exchange ....keep sharing knowledge guys

I am in ahmedabad from 4th to 8th Dec... I would like to have some fun.. Seniors pls help.. My budget is 4-5k

Sent from my vivo 1603 using Tapatalk

I am in ahmedabad from 4th to 8th Dec... I would like to have some fun.. Seniors pls help.. My budget is 4-5k

Sent from my vivo 1603 using Tapatalk
If you interested in mp or spa which provide extra service pm me

Going to be in Ahmedabad in February... Would appreciate some spa with extras leads... Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back