Markham?
  2. Guest:
    Anyone in Edmonton
  3. Guest:
    La la spa
  4. Guest:
    Where in scarbough is good?
  5. Guest:
    CUM ON BY TO VIVID SPA. WE ARE UPSCALE AND HAVE SEXY LADIES AVAIBLE :heart6 4801 STEELES AVE W (416)551-3081
  6. Guest:
    my name is Rick Epstein, can i come too ?
  7. Guest:
    Has anyone been to elite beauty spa on 617 mount pleasant rd Toronto?
  8. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTICA in Toronto. $30/30 min by Tiffany and Melinda :skates
  9. Guest:
    Calgary. Is there any spa that’s has ladyboys?
  10. Guest:
    Anal/Greek anyone currently ?
  11. Guest:
    Nuru massage in vaughan?
  12. Guest:
    Who takes insurance payment
  13. CrownSpa96:
    416-630-9696 come in !! 3598 Dufferin Street XOXO
  14. CrownSpa96:
    sexy plesant ladies who looove to please ! EUROS + more @ CROWN
  15. Guest:
    438-831-7774 cip tonight plzzzz
  16. Guest:
    FLIRT SPA - FINCH AND DUFFERIN
  17. Guest:
    GFE Allie @ flirt spa finch location. Passion and kissing. She is adorable.
  18. Guest:
    sex
  19. Guest:
    Looking for fs I’m vaughan
  20. Guest:
    Baby Beauty Spa ♥Good Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  21. ReadyOne:
    today 4 girls
  22. Guest:
    Anything kraygee touch. No go. Diseases fucking cunt he is. Smelly go see doctor if you touch his girls
  23. Guest:
    Want a massage with a girl in Newmarket that has huge boobs
  24. Guest:
    Looking for big boobs
  25. Guest:
    Newmarket

hummdeedoo

Reaction score
I've seen her a few times. Nice massage with good pressure. Not really young (35?) but nice looking still.
Good HJ finish. She advertises on LL but have not seen an ad for sometime. Is she still in the business?

markfine

Reaction score
She went by Xiao Hua and Crystal as well. Has been gone for a while then came back at a new location close to Centre Street N and had a new phone number. She did not reply to any texts or phone calls since back.
Could’ve been busy and I didn’t insist beyond three calls/ texts. She wasn’t my first go to mp, but definitely has a very good massage technique.

Snuba101

Reaction score
She went by Xiao Hua and Crystal as well. Has been gone for a while then came back at a new location close to Centre Street N and had a new phone number. She did not reply to any texts or phone calls since back.
Could’ve been busy and I didn’t insist beyond three calls/ texts. She wasn’t my first go to mp, but definitely has a very good massage technique.
So she closed the place on 17ave. ? Also whats the new number and new address she has for center st.