What's new

Miss Hana 17 Avenue SE

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Swaroop
  2. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  3. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  4. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  5. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  6. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  7. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  8. Guest:
    Amy
  9. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  10. nanchyka:
  11. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  12. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  13. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  14. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  15. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  16. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  17. Guest:
    Christin massage
  18. Guest:
    Ironfart
  19. Guest:
    Krayjee
  20. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  21. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  22. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  23. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  24. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  25. Guest:
    :hello

hummdeedoo

Reaction score
I've seen her a few times. Nice massage with good pressure. Not really young (35?) but nice looking still.
Good HJ finish. She advertises on LL but have not seen an ad for sometime. Is she still in the business?

markfine

Reaction score
She went by Xiao Hua and Crystal as well. Has been gone for a while then came back at a new location close to Centre Street N and had a new phone number. She did not reply to any texts or phone calls since back.
Could’ve been busy and I didn’t insist beyond three calls/ texts. She wasn’t my first go to mp, but definitely has a very good massage technique.

Snuba101

Reaction score
She went by Xiao Hua and Crystal as well. Has been gone for a while then came back at a new location close to Centre Street N and had a new phone number. She did not reply to any texts or phone calls since back.
Could’ve been busy and I didn’t insist beyond three calls/ texts. She wasn’t my first go to mp, but definitely has a very good massage technique.
So she closed the place on 17ave. ? Also whats the new number and new address she has for center st.