What's new

Mei linda

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    anywhere for a fun time oakville burlington side?
  2. Guest:
    Swaroop
  3. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  4. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  5. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  6. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  7. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  8. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  9. Guest:
    Amy
  10. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  11. nanchyka:
  12. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  13. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  14. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  15. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  16. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  17. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  18. Guest:
    Christin massage
  19. Guest:
    Ironfart
  20. Guest:
    Krayjee
  21. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  22. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  23. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  24. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  25. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at

Snuba101

Reaction score
Thought there was a post here about Mei/ Linda and not knowing where she is working now. Well the Cadbury secret has been revealed. But maybe should have been left unsolved . Coincidentally she is working at S.H.E. I was there tonight her massage is not what it was . I asked for deep tissue and she said ok . There was no more effort put into making it deep tissue. That aside I have overlooked her mediocre massage skills as in other locations she was naked in about 10 minutes rubbin your nuts and ass. She said she is focusing on just giving massage and nothing else. Stayed for 30 minutes then left and wont return.

Bullet

Reaction score
That aside I have overlooked her mediocre massage skills as in other locations she was naked in about 10 minutes rubbin your nuts and ass. She said she is focusing on just giving massage and nothing else. Stayed for 30 minutes then left and wont return.
Thanks for the info Snubda101
She is a nice lady , non looker but did a nice job " naked in about 10 minutes rubbin my nuts and ass " Not much of a body either
A shame because I love having a naked lady rubbin your nuts and ass. I am serious

Last edited:

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Sadly, some bodies should remain clothed. Not being mean. Really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuba101

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Snubda101
She is a nice lady , non looker but did a nice job " naked in about 10 minutes rubbin my nuts and ass " Not much of a body either
A shame because I love having a naked lady rubbin your nuts and ass. I am serious
Yes I missed that as well. But no more I guess . I think this place is not to conducive to that..walls are way to thin even though they are framed

King kin

Reaction score
Thought there was a post here about Mei/ Linda and not knowing where she is working now. Well the Cadbury secret has been revealed. But maybe should have been left unsolved . Coincidentally she is working at S.H.E. I was there tonight her massage is not what it was . I asked for deep tissue and she said ok . There was no more effort put into making it deep tissue. That aside I have overlooked her mediocre massage skills as in other locations she was naked in about 10 minutes rubbin your nuts and ass. She said she is focusing on just giving massage and nothing else. Stayed for 30 minutes then left and wont return.

Where is the location of S.H.E massage

Snuba101

Reaction score
Where is the location of S.H.E massage
Center street with all the other man batter pumping places. But alas this one is a virgin in the gooey spunk business. Even if you cam get someone her to pump your Johnson you gotto be quite than a church mouse. Happy pump hunting

Little potato

Reaction score
Is this the same Mei that used to work at T&Y/Genesis? If so, she used to give a good deep tissue massage.

Pendergrass

Reaction score
Not sure if its the same one. Many girls who worked with her used that name

Last edited: