What's new

Massage and haircut

Shoutbox
  1. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  3. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  4. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  5. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  6. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  7. Guest:
    Amy
  8. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  9. nanchyka:
  10. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  11. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  12. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  13. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  14. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  15. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  16. Guest:
    Christin massage
  17. Guest:
    Ironfart
  18. Guest:
    Krayjee
  19. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  20. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  21. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  22. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  23. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  24. Guest:
    :hello
  25. Guest:
    Lilypad ursus clown

Deep tissue

Reaction score
The ad on Kijiji promises a great haircut and massage, English is not good so please txt.

Went to the home based therapy centre, clean place. Haircut station out front in a separate room, massage in the back with the bathroom/shower close by.

I declined the haircut and went to the table ...

Room was clean, linens perfect ..scent free,
Therapist has matured nicely and does a good massage, not shy about massaging Johnson as part of the whole body experience. She worked the sore spots and did a great lower back massage, worked the knots out and lossened the muscle. Great! A decent undraped massage. No touching the therapist, she stays fully clothed.

The work on Johnson after the flip was delightful, once finished there the massage continued with upper legs, feet, chest and belly.

All in all I would repeat...the price , out the door after thirty minutes ....eighty dollars and she was happy.

Snuba101

Reaction score
The ad on Kijiji promises a great haircut and massage, English is not good so please txt.

Went to the home based therapy centre, clean place. Haircut station out front in a separate room, massage in the back with the bathroom/shower close by.

I declined the haircut and went to the table ...

Therapist has matured nicely and does a good massage, not shy about massaging Johnson as part of the whole body experience. She worked the sore spots and did a great lower back massage, worked the knots out and lossened the muscle. Great! A decent undraped massage. No touching the therapist, she stays fully clothed.

The work on Johnson after the flip was delightful, once finished there the massage continued with upper legs, feet, chest and belly.

All in all I would repeat...the price , out the door after thirty minutes ....eighty dollars and she was happy.
She used to hey naked at am massage . As well offered every service 1

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Good to hear that her massages are better again. When she moved to the house location her massages had become pretty weak, almost useless. Her offerings/menu are no longer what they were (at Spa off MacLeod) before she moved to the hairstylist location and then her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuba101

Reaction score
Good to hear that her massages are better again. When she moved to the house location her massages had become pretty weak, almost useless. Her offerings/menu are no longer what they were (at Spa off MacLeod) before she moved to the hairstylist location and then her house.

I guess she cut back the extras as she dosent have do give or split the massage payment . Never tried fs but her bj was good

Bullet

Reaction score

I should give her a try. I prefer the home based ones . No interruptions form walk ins. And the matures ones tend to work a little harder for their money .
To bad No touching the therapist, she stays fully clothed. but you cant have every thing.
Do the kijiji pictures resemble her ? She looks thin ??

Snuba101

Reaction score
I should give her a try. I prefer the home based ones . No interruptions form walk ins. And the matures ones tend to work a little harder for their money .
To bad No touching the therapist, she stays fully clothed. but you cant have every thing.
Do the kijiji pictures resemble her ? She looks thin ??
The photos I believe are of her but 15 years ago . She is tiny big nipples nice little ass too .bit of a squeaky choice

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
How about 25 years ago?

Bullet

Reaction score
The photos I believe are of her but 15 years ago . She is tiny big nipples nice little ass too .bit of a squeaky choice
You guys are telling me her pictures are over 20yrs old . I am SHOCKED . Fake Pictures on a therapist ad LOL
Too bad " No touching the therapist, she stays fully clothed. " I like to hug nice little ass

Thanks for the info Guys

Y

Yycyyc

When i visited her home location in NW last year, her massage was useless. Maybe i should visit her again :)

Hoetrain

Reaction score
Her massage has always been on the useless side for me, but she has small hands, and knows how to use them on my member.

Her English is a bit of a challenge to understand too, but with a little effort, she gets the hint.

markfine

Reaction score
Her massages when at AM massage and Platinum were very good but not so much at her house. I tried it twice thinking it’s a one-off but both massages at her house were useless and similar to the ones given by other providers who get jaded and don’t feel like putting any effort into their massages.The reason I stopped going there.

Candlestick_maker

Reaction score
I really like her massage and she has a nice touch. She also gives great haircuts to be honest.

There's something that doesn't quite work for me with the finish though. Maybe the combination of her not wanting to be touched plus the odd things that are being expressed in less than perfect English at the moment ... That's just me.

bwmp

Reaction score
Seen her when she was yoyo at AM. Massage was ok for relaxation, but not deep tissue/therapeutic. Finish was slow and enjoyable. Have not been to her base location.

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yoyo at AM was fun, great VFM. At Platinum, ok. Home base, NW, kind of boring.

R

Rocketman000

I really like her massage and she has a nice touch. She also gives great haircuts to be honest.

There's something that doesn't quite work for me with the finish though. Maybe the combination of her not wanting to be touched plus the odd things that are being expressed in less than perfect English at the moment ... That's just me.

R

Rocketman000

I needed a hair cut. Her Kijiji ad had a haircut and massage for 70
so why not.
as mentioned English is poor but she trys
Massage was weak but the kijiji ad says RELAXATION
Nice little hands did an OK RELAXATION massage. Lots of tease I will not go any further.
I have a habit of touching when I get massaged.
I touched her butt and she did not say any thing just smiled . Just a lite touch

A repeat when i need another hair cut