New open Dahlia Spa

La La Spa 5336 Yonge St. #201 - Sexy Asian Sabrina

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Lol
  2. Guest:
    Available until 4am💛💜❤ Tina at SEDUCTION SPA @ KEELE 416-736-9951📞
  3. Guest:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $999 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  4. Guest:
    Langley
  5. Guest:
    Erica in scarborough
  6. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 DT Toronto Hotel 587-337-4328
  7. Guest:
    Tokyo rose
  8. Guest:
    Tonia @ Pickering spa 🍫🍑 6476912414
  9. Guest:
    Looking for 50+ provider North Toronto, any suggestions?
  10. Guest:
    Mature
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    Therapeutic Massage and Merriment at Edmonton Downtown Central 587-982-6052 (only text) (only text):heart3:heart3:heart3
  12. Guest:
    Available until 4am💛💜❤ Tina at SEDUCTION SPA @ KEELE 416-736-9951📞
  13. squirrels:
    in shawnessy amazing massage and more, text 587 888 1266
  14. Guest:
    Does anyone know at Flirt Spa on Finch
  15. Guest:
    does anyone know at Flort spa on finch. Do the girl offer FS
  16. Guest:
    hi everyone, does anyone know where KIKI from Vivid spa went?
  17. Guest:
    www.onlyfans.com/tinacutiedates
  18. Guest:
    where kiki from vivid spa
  19. Guest:
    For obese large belly guys go see Angel at Flirt she loves the big boys https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dor.50
  20. Guest:
  21. Guest:
    Which place is most accommodating for obese/ men with very large belly
  22. Guest:
    Delhi massage
  23. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 DT Toronto Hotel 587-337-4328
  24. Guest:
    where can I find a good massage by a ladyboy
  25. Guest:
    Houston

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
This spa is located at 5336 Yonge street Unit 201 in North York - 416-907-9388. I was there last week on Wednesday and stayed for 30 minutes with this beautiful slim toned Asian girl named Sabrina. $40 door fee for 30 minutes. Sabrina works from 10am to 9pm from Monday to Thursday.

Sabrina was wearing body hugging lace see thru tights and a short crop top that revealed her inviting cleavage. She looked very hot with her long dark hair flowing down to her ass and that enticing look she gave me with her face and sweet red lips.

Sabrina knows how to give a great massage, very strong and filled with pressure. She straddled the table and kneeled behind my ass giving full pressure thru out my upper and lower back. She worked on my neck and shoulders using her palms and fingers to add pressure. She moved down to my thighs and calves before starting her sensual teasing around my ass. We agreed on a body slide finish and Sabrina took off her clothes to reveal a beautiful set of 34D natural tits. Sabrina is very sensual and very engaging. An amazing body slide using her entire body not just her stomach and hands like most girls like to get away with. Sabrina’s body slide is intense, very erotic and she is focused on your pleasure. This was evident when I busted all over her juicy tits as she didn’t flinch and just continued to play with me and make sure I was completely drained and satisfied. She told me not to move and helped me with a clean up before we went and showered. An amazing session with this hot Asian girl. Highly recommend Sabrina at La La Spa on from Monday to Thursday.

$40 door fee for half hour (Sabrina made sure I got my full time and never rushed me) plus $60 tip for body slide finish. Sabrina is open minded and has an extensive menu beyond MP standards if you are looking for more fun. Her bbbjcim and rimming is also one of the best I have experienced.

Robbh9711

Reaction score
This spa is located at 5336 Yonge street Unit 201 in North York - 416-907-9388. I was there last week on Wednesday and stayed for 30 minutes with this beautiful slim toned Asian girl named Sabrina. $40 door fee for 30 minutes. Sabrina works from 10am to 9pm from Monday to Thursday.

Sabrina was wearing body hugging lace see thru tights and a short crop top that revealed her inviting cleavage. She looked very hot with her long dark hair flowing down to her ass and that enticing look she gave me with her face and sweet red lips.

Sabrina knows how to give a great massage, very strong and filled with pressure. She straddled the table and kneeled behind my ass giving full pressure thru out my upper and lower back. She worked on my neck and shoulders using her palms and fingers to add pressure. She moved down to my thighs and calves before starting her sensual teasing around my ass. We agreed on a body slide finish and Sabrina took off her clothes to reveal a beautiful set of 34D natural tits. Sabrina is very sensual and very engaging. An amazing body slide using her entire body not just her stomach and hands like most girls like to get away with. Sabrina’s body slide is intense, very erotic and she is focused on your pleasure. This was evident when I busted all over her juicy tits as she didn’t flinch and just continued to play with me and make sure I was completely drained and satisfied. She told me not to move and helped me with a clean up before we went and showered. An amazing session with this hot Asian girl. Highly recommend Sabrina at La La Spa on from Monday to Thursday.

$40 door fee for half hour (Sabrina made sure I got my full time and never rushed me) plus $60 tip for body slide finish. Sabrina is open minded and has an extensive menu beyond MP standards if you are looking for more fun. Her bbbjcim and rimming is also one of the best I have experienced.
Was the rimming part of your session

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Was the rimming part of your session
Yes! She grinds up against your back and winds her way down to your ass. I could feel the heat of her mouth and then her probing tongue and mouth. I really love a good rimming session!!!

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Sabrina is working Monday to Thursday this week at LaLa Spa. If you are in the mood for an amazing massage with a sensual finish and an open menu I would highly recommend seeing Sabrina. Beautiful face with a tight toned figure.

This spa is located at 5336 Yonge street Unit 201 in North York - 416-907-9388

sorsaku

Reaction score

Thanks for your review might go visit her tomorrow.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
I went there two days ago...Not that bad...Good experience, very friendly. Might repeat
Glad you enjoyed your time with Sabrina. She’s one of the best spa girls in the GTA. A total sweetheart and sexy at the same time. One of my all time favourites.

Sethman

Reaction score
Did you end up seeing Sabrina?
This Sabrina is the infamous bb girl kelly. She has been around the gta mostly in Scarborough working at multiple spas and probable the worst of them all. She used to work as Kelly at Queen spa near younge and shepherd and other affiliated spas. Bbbjcim, rimming, bbfscip, banal, you name it and she will do it. Most likely a heroin junkie so I never gave her more that 100 a pop.

Kurt70

Reaction score
This Sabrina is the infamous bb girl kelly. She has been around the gta mostly in Scarborough working at multiple spas and probable the worst of them all. She used to work as Kelly at Queen spa near younge and shepherd and other affiliated spas. Bbbjcim, rimming, bbfscip, banal, you name it and she will do it. Most likely a heroin junkie so I never gave her more that 100 a pop.
Pretty harsh allegations. I dont believe this b.s.

xtc27

Reviewer
Reaction score
U trashed one reputation: Your own. Heroine, right... u saw trax then?

Caliguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Did you see tracks?
U trashed one reputation: Your own. Heroine, right... u saw trax then?
Who is this BOZO? you want to accuse someone of this you need proof. What proof you have? nothing I’ve seen warrants this accusation.