What's new

Krayjee little secret

Shoutbox
  1. dmarts:
    only been in 1x...but the spa across from bathurst station/beside the subway is clean/nice shower but don't know about the women
  2. Guest:
    Anything good Bloor and Bathurst area?
  3. Guest:
    nikki at allure
  4. Guest:
    Indian girls in hamilton?
  5. Guest:
    Blondies spa??
  6. Guest:
    Mississauga
  7. Guest:
    Pune??
  8. Guest:
    Angela at purple sugar spa
  9. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆JENNY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆Queensway Etobicoke🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke :heart2 416-503-0679
  10. Single123:
    Mumbai
  11. Guest:
    ottawa
  12. Guest:
    anywhere for a fun time oakville burlington side?
  13. Guest:
    Swaroop
  14. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  15. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  16. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  17. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  18. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  19. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  20. Guest:
    Amy
  21. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  22. nanchyka:
  23. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  24. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  25. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?

BangerStyle

Reaction score
Had a long conversation with the boss at E&M. Got some good info about Krayjee. Feel sorry for the guy.

Dotanuki

Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't get the cryptic language. Why mention this if you will not divulge what is going on? Why not just say. Dudes should lay off him because of "x" and move on?

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Marblehead

Reaction score
I don't get the cryptic language. Why mention this if you will not divulge what is going on? Why not just say. Dudes should lay off him because of "x" and move on?

I think some of these guys have gone to so many MP’s they are turning into women, gossip with no back up or facts. Have at er ladies...

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
photo_editor_ds_1560351711186.jpg

photo_editor_ds_1560351620524.jpg

It is a living proof some jealous haters just can't get me out of their heads. I have lived a life most of these haters can't even dream off , so I can't really blame them. I never know I have that much affect on their lives...lol..What a pity!

Last edited:

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Human behaviour 101.

People who TRULY take the moral high ground position ground focus on things which are important to them and ignore the noise.

People who FAKE the moral high ground position continue to acknowledge, ingest and engage as well as comment. Ignore is a challenge for the weak and insecure.

Makes sense ? Simplicity and Truth.

Lord Kray

stripfan

Reaction score
Your moral high ground is about as high as a groundhog.

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score

Exactly

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
View attachment 98579

View attachment 98580

It is a living proof some jealous haters just can't get me out of their heads. I have lived a life most of these haters can't even dream off , so I can't really blame them. I never know I have that much affect on their lives...lol..What a pity!
Coming from a guy who created fake accounts to troll others. Lord Kray just a taste of his own medicine.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Your moral high ground is about as high as a groundhog.
That's the best one I have ever heard. The hatred is making him blind he didn't realize he was shooting his own foot. Well...he said it clearly."Ignore is a challenge for the weak and insecure"..lol

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
C1344264-E3CC-44FB-97BC-61847CC29C0D.jpeg :blueOk . You caught me. My haters have gotten under my thin skin. Hence my repetitive memes. Whaaaaaaaaa

If I was truly happy and on top of the world I would have the confidence to focus on the task at hand and stay above the riff raff and delegate to my lapdog WUT to do my dirty work ? ;)

I’m just a low level Thai Ferengi . A street fighter who don’t take shit from anyone !

Lord Kray

Coming from a guy who created fake accounts to troll others. Lord Kray just a taste of his own medicine.

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Cupcrazy, you are too immature and too dumb. I have already told you It is better to keep your mouth shut and appeared stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubts.
I consider you as a minor league player here. I don't need to go down to your level. You are only good at posting idiotic posts like some other guys said. So I will just ignore you from now on.

Btw..I will tell Fifi to give you some gas cards and feed you sometimes, so stop complaining.

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
D4249902-A165-40A6-9132-31A59817BF57.jpeg

For the defensive “dim wits” who need a definition of Moral High Ground :)

Lord Kay, a mba in sex worker life but grade school in education ;)

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Cupcrazy, you are too immature and too dumb. I have already told you It is better to keep your mouth shut and appeared stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubts.
I consider you as a minor league player here. I don't need to go down to your level. You are only good at posting idiotic posts like some other guys said. So I will just ignore you from now on.

Btw..I will tell Fifi to give you some gas cards and feed you sometimes, so stop complaining.
If I want something, I will ask thank you. I don't need you to ask on my behalf. I don't care if I burn any bridges afterall I am not here to make a living or take advantages of people. I have no problem paying to get a massage. If any spa doesn't welcome me, fine I will go somewhere where I am wanted.

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
In short there is no incentive motivation for you to manipulate, lie, cheat, threaten and bribe any ecosystem stakeholder - proprietor, hunters and sex workers.

Fortunately I have an incentive. WUT partner incentive is cheap . He is just content to be part of inner outer most circle :)

Lord Kray

If I want something, I will ask thank you. I don't need you to ask on my behalf. I don't care if I burn any bridges afterall I am not here to make a living or take advantages of people. I have no problem paying to get a massage. If any spa doesn't welcome me, fine I will go somewhere where I am wanted.