Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korean Jennifer in Downtown

deep blue2

Reaction score
Not a bad session, or attitude, but I am a greedy little boy. This girl really gave me an epiphany, an insight about SPing. We didn't talk much, but my idea grew as I was driving back home. Lets start from the beginning:
Called Maya up she was like "no hot water" closed. :( What a lame excuse.:p
Called April, she been on my to-do list for quite awhile now..No answer
Valium suggested me Lemon on Kingsway, Mamasan closed for the day
Ruby in Richmond, not until nighttime

Now todays my only offday before another 6 day work week, I don't feel so horny, but I need to release some stress and endophomin or whatever its called

So I called up:

Hello,gens
My name is Jennfer.I'm first day here and I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to spend a unforgettable GFE encounter with me.

I am a cute, petite, 20 year old korean girl 5' 2 " tall, with measurements of 34b-24-34 weighing in only at 100lbs. I would love to share my passion with you.

So please, call me at 778-991-xxxx to make an appointment with me and please note that I do not accept e-mails or block numbers

Now I knew its not a real pic but what the hell, I was in a hurry before dinner with my friend.

Got to the location, the place where Lianna was before, I didn't notice until the end of session. What a huge disappointment, I was like :mad:
I was even :mad: when I had to ask for an accompanied shower. The chick is not pretty, but kinda of cute. I felt a connection, and it is through this connection that enlighted me about SP.

Now let me carry on with the sex first, then my theory. Nice finger massage, she only been here a few weeks, but definitely an experienced SP, and no way she was 20. That finger massage was the best I had by a Korean, comparable to Jinny's hard massage. Flipped, asked for bodyslide, no speaky english, no understand. CBJ, she was biting it softly like the Kylah, and put the condom on. CG and licking all over, notice her tummy, abit of a turn off. Her skin was white and smooth, but perky A. All natural for sure, she can pass for a spinner. Mish, Doggy, a bit of spooning and touchy here and there, cuddle for halftime, pull her legs up to my shoulder, banged it hard, she felt pain and screamed out, go a little bit softer, and blew the load. Another dissapointment when she quickly called me up for shower, no cuddling afterwards :(

Did I mention, paid upfront? I like this because no need for tips :D Weak micro anyhow.

Now heres my theory about Korean SP: as many of you know, alot of Korean girls do enhancements, the pretty ones and new ones gets picked by Maya-like mamasan. The not so pretty ones, like Jenni above, are leftover for mixed International/Asian micros. These girls are probably a step lower, with less returning customers.

She told me she was on an SPing circuit, traveling to HK in Christmas. Was a hairstylist before, so why does SP goes through all this? $ for prettier makeup, plastic sugery, and in the end, of course, land a good husband with her pretty looks. Some new girls probably did plastic surgery, and owe credit card company mad $, so they come here. Jinny was a good example. These girls work hard, like I do, 6 days a week.

For me, I did love to land a pretty girlfriend, but now I work my days for lust and a dream for traveling. I used to feel sorry for these SPs, why would they chase the money?

one of the girls told me "if it wasn't for the plastic surgery, would you think guys would take a half look at me?"

Now i know Jennifer didn't mention plastic surgery the whole session, and i am sure she hadn't gotten one. But I know I would treat her differently, if she did get one, her future husband would too. My point is Looks is so important for a girl, much much more than men. This idea is simple and logical, and I probably knew it from long time ago how this world works. But its a little reminder to all of us to live for our dreams.

I used to carry tainted glasses to look at these massage ladies, but I was wrong, they are like normal women, but need more support in the material category, and they are willing to sacrifice there emotions for that. all SP feels so feminine to me now, because only money can satisfy them inner secruity. Obviously their previous boyfriends hadn't done that.

Okay, she's not ugly at all, I am making her look ugly, but compared to Maya's girls, shes a tac older. Around 24-5, I hate how this micro love to lie. Fake pics, fake age, fake moans too, fake everything. Not very genuine, pay cash upfront. Chinese-ran, feels like a business. Shes definitely cute though

L: 6.9 for face, 6.5 for body
A: 8
S:7

Again, I did feel a connection, but no one seem to have taught her to be genuine, a thing Maya's micro does very well. This micro also led me to think Mamasan has alot of influence on the girls.

THANKS A LOT CHINESEDUDE FOR THE REVIEW! i deeply appreciate the effort, time, length and the thoughts you point into this review. i was wondering why maya didn't have ads up for today so i thought something must be up... so it's the hot water =_=! and lemon on kingsway definitely looked very cute!

i'm sure u were just in for a quike as i was i think half a year ago at the same place where april is at now. it was like 3 am in the morning, no where else to go. so called whatever. oh.. and same as the one i warned people about on victoria near 49th right? just in for the session and get the hell out of there.

definitely a lot thoughts came from that korean sp tho :eek:

to my knowledge, no women in their right mind would get into this business because they'd like to. in the end it's always the money and what you're willing to trade off for it, some study, some work, some become golddiggers for suga daddies but also mommies. like people say, money runs the world and that's the brutal fact about this world is it's money ran. while people can abandon their belief in a second but hardly could give up 20 bucks in 20 minutes! a lot of these korean girls lack education so they come here to learn english and make money, and can you imagine how hard it is to make money here? plus a lot immigration company advertises false marginal living costs in canada so a part of girls had to get into the business or deport back. another thing about korean girls is that they got so much pride and they need a lot face. so supporting them usually is the money and the looks. so all these money requires you to look good and have a lot in the pocket has to come from somewhere. and since they'll never see us again once they get out of canada, this becomes their sacrifice and we're probably just another one of the faceless dildos for them. hey chinesedude, for 160 bucks / hr, would you if u had to scramble for money all the time?:mad:

the world is tough alright but what can we do:rolleyes:

Hey thanks for both of your insights. I think it's tougher for any new K girls to come into Canada now. I know there's this K girl who had some minor flaws in her bolt ons and went back to Korean to get them fixed and enhanced ever further! And after all that, immigration won't let her back into Canada again! All these new K girls are probably like you guys said, travelling the circuit in Canada or some new student recruits. I heard that business is tough out there too. Let's hope the good services will survive and weed out the bad ones so that we won't have to waste anymore of our $$$$.

Chinesedude, I noticed you've mentioned plastic surgery repeatly before and your comments on them tend to be very negative yet you still seem to seek for Korean sp for some reason. I do not know and do not care what your real intention is, but you seem to be brainwashed by chinese media that many times, delivers fiction-like stories to their own people to put their own people under control. I have lived in Japan and Korea long enough to know them too well that I just can't help catching up on your misleading statements on k-sp:
1. Many of them do enhancement?-That's true but don't other sp?

2. k-sp chase money for plastic surgery to meet better husband?- What a joke? Don't all sp chase money, not just k-sp? Hong Kong tops followed by Taiwan and Japan in a Plastic surgery procedures(per capita) in Asia followed by S Korea.(http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_pla_sur_pro_percap-plastic-surgery-proced4ures-per-capita) I also noticed a lot of vietnamese, philippinas and shanghainese do undergo plastic surgeries but it's just that their stats are not available. Also, Korean society is much more conservative than you'd imagine, so guys with good backgroud usually marry girls from similar background, meaning there's hardly a cinderella story in their marriages. Also, a sucessful guy wouldn't wanna make himself ashamed by having a wife with plastic procedure as it is easily noticeble by people, so what you said is totally a joke.

3. There are sp everywhere, not just in S Korea, but after the Act on the Prevention of the Sex Trade and Protection of its Victims was passed in 2006, sp in korea have no where to go, especially when they are not educated at all to get decent jobs. I think that's why you see more genuine k-sp than the past in Vancouver.

4. What I know about sp in Korea are usually problematic kids kicked out or dropped out from schools and start out as young as 14, as "Enjo-kosai" AKA "Enko" AKA "Sponsored-dating" sex partners to be hanging out with bad partyholic friends. That's probably why J-k-sp tend to be very young, and I was told that sp in korea must save money before 25 to run their own business(usually clothing, hair, or nail shops)as they have to be retired once they are over 25 as there's no market value or whatsoever left for them.

pepti's reply seems more true to me than chinesedude's but then ch-dude did say it was just "a theory".

I am very much referring to general SP than Korean SP. But based on my own experiences, as I only goto Korean SPs:eek: I haven't study much about the Korean culture, so I wouldn't know if its conservative or liberal. Based on my Korean friends, they fare pretty conservative in alot of categories. I have asked many SP at what age they had their first sex, to my suprise, that number is older than I am :cool: . I have no idea if they are lying or not. But most time the number is more than 20.

To me, Enjo Kosai is disgusting..

I am not negative towards Korean SP, if I was, why would I go to them repeatably? It is just how this industry is, full of sins, but by no means, my above post was negative. I was trying to depict reality.

just my 2 cents. so here it goes.

there're also a certain percentage of ksp or jsp that are forced into this business. not by people but just circumstances of life. so they're not just all shallow people or partytype girls. also i don't think you need visa to come here for the length of 6 month if you're korean, then u need a visa to stay longer. so this makes it easier for kgirl to come. also the prevention of of sex trade have forced the market supply of this commodity oversea regions such as west/east costs of canada and the states. i don't know the percentage of this type of k/j-sp in vancouver. but from what i've poked into and tries to distinguish a pro from non-pro. i'd say it should be between 5% ~ 15%.

hopefully we all agree on the degree of complexity in this business also appreciate the diversification on the paths of life in this ever-changing world. so let's not be so naive thinking there's only few causes that leads girls into providing services. everybody's got their story and i'm not sure many of us are ready to face the stories behind these sps, or actually care about any of the girls as the distances of life between ours and theirs are too lengthy.

wow u dudes r getting too analytical about how these girls get in the business, the why's, etc.

All i wanna know is who sucks good cock ;):D

I am actually more interested in knowing how the public in Korea portrays SPs. In HK society, it's usually girls with lots of problems that end up in the prostitution industry. The percentage of Korean SP is much higher, one of the highest in Asia? Behind Thailand maybe? In China, the excuse to be an SP is usually to support family back in the countryside.

Haha, maybe I should just focus on paying $$ and getting my dick sucked like BJHunter. Being too sympathetic of SP ain't so good for me.

that's damn right, straight cock sucking and wild sex with no fuking strings attached. just cold harsh money in exchange of some fantasies.

yes focus on paying ur hard earned cash for the wildest things u get and stop at that. emotional attachments to any SP are not good for you. nor me, but i tend to get attached anyways then things end ugly :eek: ~ :D LOL such as getting her pregnant LOL or seeing her mother :D

I think you just have this bad tendency to spit out ridiculous remarks about Korea that are nowhere even near the realty. I have never even heard or read that the number of sex workers in S.Korea is one of the highest in Asia. I'm just getting really curious about you and your intention CHINESEDUDE. What motivated you to come up with the crazy idea on eforum.xxx that S. Korea is feeding itself through its sex industry like Thailand when you know nothing about that country? Korea is one of a few countries in Asia that strictly restrict prostitution and is, as well as Japan, the cleanest country from HIV and STD in Asia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate)

As for the perception on sp in Korea, what do you think?? I choose to shut my mouth up on this matter as I intend not to hurt any of sp on this board for nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_South_Korea

Please enlighten me with your evidences. 20 billion dollar industry is not high enough?

Notice I use the question mark becuase I am not sure. I never compared Korea to Thailand in the way of supporting itself by the prostitution industry. But I am sure Korea has one of the higher prostitution rates in Asia. I also never mentioned Korea is not the cleanest country in Asia. Stop putting words in my mouth I never said. You are just assuming my intentions. Those assumptions are probably wrong.

How am I trying to hurt SP, I am trying to analyze this phenomenon. Please don't be aggressive, if you'd like to contribute to the thread, share your "true" insights. I am just an ignorant little boy. Anyways I am gonna stop posting my portrayal of Korean SPs, as it might be offending to them.

1. Hey CHINESEDUDE, when you wanna say "I'm sure Korea has one of the higher prostitution rates in Asia", at least when you said I am sure, you have to come up with a stat that lists the actual figures of prostitution industry in each Asian country beside Korea to compare, like what I've linked before instead of just saying "Isn't 20 billion industry high enough" with a single stat from korea;not to mention that the stat is from 2002 which is a few years before Act on the Prevention of the Sex Trade was passed.

2. I've been trying to find an official prostitution stats of Asian countries, but just can't find any for some reason, but I was able to get the size of prostitution industry in Thailand, which is 22.5 billion to 27 billion us dollars.
(http://books.google.ca/books?id=VFN...=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA10,M1)

3. Taking the fact that the gross GDP in Thailand is only 1/5 of that in Korea into consideration, it does not even make any sense at all to compare Korea to Thailand whose prostitution industry 5-6 times that of Korea.

4. Not to speak of thousands and thousands Chinese brothels in chinese countries such as Hong Kong , Taiwan and China, there are numerous chinese brothels all over the world including very restive regions like Afghanistan. I'm just curious what made you pop up with a weird idea that the prostitution rate in Korea is higher than those in other asian countries when you come from Hong Kong. Didn't you see hundreds of legal brothels in Hong Kong? Are you really from Hong Kong or you are just acting like one from there?

5. If you felt I was being aggressive, it's because either you're angry for your ignorance or you're very down on me for you being caught spitting out a few false, crazy ideas about Korea that can possibly mislead many people on eforum.xxx.

6. I don't give a damn about negative reviews on k-sp for their services on this board as it seems to be true many times. The reason why I decided catching up on your comments is because they sound too personal and are far from the truth. If you still don't get what you've been talking about k-gals and their country so far on this board, go back and spend some time to read your old posts, then you'll see how nasty and twisted you are towards k-gals and their country.

I can't seem to find her ad anymore - has she deleted them, or am I blind???

possibly recycled (name change),
gone back home,
gone touring in another city,
retired because she didn't cut it,
etc

Some of these girls are just amateurs looking to make a bit of pocket change. Hence why their service might not be very good, or they're ultra-shy/reserved. Plus the anonymity of working in a foreign city allows them to do this job without feeling any shame when going home because no one will ever know.

1. I am not a stat guy that studies prostitution like an analyst from New York Times, I am just a regular pooner that like to post about my perception of Korean SP in eforum.xxxS. Everything I have said is based on my opinion, and it doesn't mean to offend anyone.
Do I really have to post a disclaimer on a site like this?
Its a pooning forum for Christ Sakes.

3. Based on my experience without any official stats, I have had way more K-girls that had cosmetic surgeries than Chinese or Indians. It is also possible that the Korean based Cosmetic surgeons are not certified by world organization hence the lower stats.

4. Much of the Prostitutes in HK are either from Mainland China or Immigrants from China, there is not alot of truly HK born SP, of course their maybe exceptions, but most lie about being from HK to attract more clients.

6. Again if I have hurted your little feelings, or any SP feelings, I am truly sorry. I am not informed enough or have not studied enough about the Korean culture. Maybe its the comment about the fake tits that triggered you.

"They tits too big for my liking"

It is truly my opinion of not liking surgically enlarged breasts.

1. If everything is just your opinion as you said, then why are you so obsessed with relating "plastic surgery" to koreans repeatedly as if you have some sort of intention to libel k-girls and their country when there are so much more other Asians have done the surgery in reality? You totally seem to believe in a sort of idea like "a lie repeated 100 times becomes the truth" said by fascist Joseph Goebbels.

2. You said "based on my experience without any official stats more korean girls have done than Chinese or Indians". Now, you even wanna defy the official stat. You're helplessly phathetic. I even feel myself stupid to keep replying to your gibberish.:confused:
Based on what you said, you are so young that some k-sp said they lost their virginity when they were older than you are now Aren't you a kid?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Come on, how much experience do you have so far as a kid? Have you seen more Asian girls than I do? You are just a hilarious little dude. And why do you bring up Indians and Chinese together out of nowhere to blur out Chinese? Did I ever even mention Indians anywhere? :rolleyes:

3. You also said "It is also possible that the Korean based Cosmetic surgeons are not certified by world organization hence the lower stats" Wow, lots of salty humor going on here. Are you an idiot? It's per capita, means ratio. More Cantonese surgeons registered the organization doesn't affect the ratio. And wait, there are more s. Korean surgeons registered the organizion than the surgeons from Hong Kong.(http://www.isaps.org/society.php?subsection=members)
Also, I read that in Taiwan and China, there are many itinerant cosmeticians who perform illegal plastic surgery to people and that sometimes lead fatal accidents.
Now, what else would you wanna say to deny Chinese tops in plastic surgery procedures done(per capita) in Asia?

4. I also read so many articles that plastic surgeons in Seoul are fed by Chinese and the surgeons in Pusan are fed by Japanese, thanks to Chinese media. Many of the clinics even move to China. They also design their website completely in Chinese or in Japanese. Go figure why k plastic surgeons have to spend so much money to do all that.
However, no matter how hard chinese or other asians try to look like k-gals by surgery, they just can't because K-girls have basically lighter skin, smaller teeth resulting small mouth and narrower noses that other Asian girls are envy of and that can't be altered by surgery.

5. As Korean pop culture sensation hit entire Asia 10 years ago and it got bigger and longer than they predicted, Chinese media took every measure to break the phenomanon by creating malicious propaganda, new regulations, and protest by chinese entertainers against k-entertainment industry since no other asian culture invaded them that much in their countries before.

6. And when did I say you hurt me????? Are you o.k? I said "I'll shut my mouth up on your question-Perceptions in Korea on sp- as I intend not to hurt sp on eforum.xxx", not necessarily k-sp. I doubt if any k-sp can even understand what I said on this board. I said it can hurt or offend sp who read this post since the perception on sp in Korea is much worse than you could ever imagine. There are a number of contemptuous slangs for sp in Korea, and the meanings of them all very filthy and inhumane. Pay more attention when you're reading something. Your writing just reflect your reading problems.

Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Ray&Nephew:
    SEXY ZOE & JAV MODEL CHANEL TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day๏ผšNew white ana ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call๏ผš 647 891 0699
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’— Friday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’— abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish.๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขFriday, Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ’ซ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ Friday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’— Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian, โค๐Ÿ’—medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐‚๐ข๐ง๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค!๐ŸŽ‰Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Mario525:
    waxing
  28. Mario525:
    waxing
  29. Mario525:
    waxing
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 19th , Fฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Iฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  31. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  47. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back