What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

Chat Jokes please

Shoutbox
  1. papabear69:
    Kandee do you offer extras
  2. Kandee:
    Millwoods Massage Edmonton Still OPEN 7 days a week 8-8 pm - Residential, clean, massage by Kandee [email protected] 587-200-1090 :D
  3. Babydolls Agency:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $998 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and merriment at Edmonton Central 587-982-6052 (only text) :heart3:heart3:heart3:heart3
  5. nanchyka:
  6. Kingman:
    any reviews on top ben spa or bon spa or ban spa at south gateway
  7. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 :car FREE PARKING 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / CLEAN and SAFETY spa / 11am- 8 pm /
  8. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦437-882-3200💦💋Good body Massage 💦❤ Min30 $40. Min45. $60. Min60. $80:heart2:p:heart2
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  10. Baby Bella:
    💦❤Mississauga 💦❤437-881-3200 💦💋Good Good Massage 💋💦💦:heart2:heart2
  11. Babydolls Agency:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $998 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  12. LauraEdmonton:
    Let's Prayer for strength to get through difficult time:heart2:heart2:heart2
  13. Baby Bella:
    💦❤💋Mississauga 💦❤437-‘881-3200💦❤💋‼Good Good Massage ❤💦💋💦‼:heart2:heart3:heart2
  14. Sunflower Massage:
    🌼🌼SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🌼🌼781A The Queensway Etobicoke🌼🌼416-503-0679🌼🌼30mins for $40🌼🌼
  15. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE $30/60 min @416 781 0088 :car FREE PARKING ,address 2236 Eglinton Ave West, /Melinda and Isabela/
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  17. Baby Bella:
    🍑💦Mississauga 💦🍑💋437-881-3200 🍑💋‼Good Massage :heart3r:heart5y:heart3:heart3
  18. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💋437-881-3200 💋💦💦👄Good Massage 💋💦:heart2:heart3:heart2
  19. nanchyka:
  20. Babydolls Agency:
  21. Baby Bella:
    🎉👄Mississauga 🎉👄Grand Opening 🎉💋437-881-3209 💋💦💦Good Massage 💦‼💋:heart2:heart2:heart2
  22. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  23. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE @416 781 0088 only $30/60 min /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto :car FREE PARKING
  24. Babydolls Agency:
  25. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga ❤💋Grand Opening 👄❤437-881-3200 💋❤Good Massage 💋💦💦💋:heart2:zoom

UsefulIdiot

Reviewer
Reaction score
Time for some humor. I am not that funny but I will start, please add your own jokes.

Bob finds the one MP in his neighborhood that is still open during the pandemic. There other men there and he has to wait an hour for service. The MPA tells him FS is $200 for HH. Bob protests, but the MPA will not lower the price. Reluctantly Bob agrees and pays the $200 up front. The MPA leaves the room with the cash and comes back a few minutes later to find Bob masturbating furiously. "What hell are you doing" yells the MPA, to which Bob replies "For $200 you ain't getting the easy one!".

loves to lick

Reaction score
ok here

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of
how the store operates.

"You may visit this store ONLY ONCE!

There are six floors and the value
of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the
Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door
Reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks,
'But I want more.'

So she continues upward.
The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are
Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor Number 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a
New Wives Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have their own money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

is mine

loves to lick

Reaction score
another one to make your day

Why Golf Is Better Than Sex

10. A below par performance is considered damn good.

9. You can stop in the middle and have a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.

8. It's much easier to find the sweet spot.

7. Foursomes are encouraged.

6. You can still make money doing it as a senior.

5. Three times a day is possible.

4. Your partner doesn't hire a lawyer if you play with someone else.

3. If you live in Florida, you can do it almost everyday.

2. You don't have to cuddle with your partner when you're finished.
And the number one reason why golf is better than sex ..

1. If your equipment gets old and rusty, you can replace it.

Caliguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Time for some humor. I am not that funny but I will start, please add your own jokes.

Bob finds the one MP in his neighborhood that is still open during the pandemic. There other men there and he has to wait an hour for service. The MPA tells him FS is $200 for HH. Bob protests, but the MPA will not lower the price. Reluctantly Bob agrees and pays the $200 up front. The MPA leaves the room with the cash and comes back a few minutes later to find Bob masturbating furiously. "What hell are you doing" yells the MPA, to which Bob replies "For $200 you ain't getting the easy one!".
Have shared this before -

Went to an MPA the other day. Asked her if i was the only 1 she'd been with?
She said yes, all the others were 9 or 10's.
Ha Ha and Happy Hunting!

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
One more. No toilet paper needed.

Screenshot_20200319-103147_Facebook.jpg

northofgta

Reaction score
when I first read this I thought it said penis broken
That's the joke there, Dingus

An old man is met by his attorney, and is told he is going to be audited. He rides to the IRS office with his attorney, and when he gets there, he begins to talk with the IRS agent. "I bet $2,000 I can bite my own eye!" The IRS agent agrees to the bet, believing it an impossible task. The old man laughs, pulls out his glass eye, and bites it. The IRS agent is dumbfounded. The old man bets $3,000 he can bite his other eye. The IRS agent knows there's no way possible to do this, so he once more agrees. The old man cackles, pulls out his dentures, and bites his eye. Then the old man finally wagers, "I bet $20,000 I can stand on the far side of your desk, pee over the desk, and get it into your wastebasket, without missing a single drop." The agent knows he won't be able to, so once more he agrees. The old man indeed misses, peeing all over the desk, and on the paperwork. The IRS agent jumps for joy, but then notices the attorney over in the corner moaning. "Are you all right?" asks the agent. "No! On the way over here, he bet me $400,000 he could pee on your desk and you'd be happy about it!"
Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

therealcole

Reviewer
Reaction score
Life is not that bad people. Turn down the volume on the panic machine. How many people do you know that are sick from this? How many people do you know that have died from this thing? Put it all in perspective. You guys have a good life in a good country. I have lived in much worse countries then this during good times. never mind Canada during this time.

johnbuyba

Reviewer
Reaction score
That's the joke there, Dingus

An old man is met by his attorney, and is told he is going to be audited. He rides to the IRS office with his attorney, and when he gets there, he begins to talk with the IRS agent. "I bet $2,000 I can bite my own eye!" The IRS agent agrees to the bet, believing it an impossible task. The old man laughs, pulls out his glass eye, and bites it. The IRS agent is dumbfounded. The old man bets $3,000 he can bite his other eye. The IRS agent knows there's no way possible to do this, so he once more agrees. The old man cackles, pulls out his dentures, and bites his eye. Then the old man finally wagers, "I bet $20,000 I can stand on the far side of your desk, pee over the desk, and get it into your wastebasket, without missing a single drop." The agent knows he won't be able to, so once more he agrees. The old man indeed misses, peeing all over the desk, and on the paperwork. The IRS agent jumps for joy, but then notices the attorney over in the corner moaning. "Are you all right?" asks the agent. "No! On the way over here, he bet me $400,000 he could pee on your desk and you'd be happy about it!"
Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Lol. i actually laughed out loud

johnbuyba

Reviewer
Reaction score
After picking her son up from school one day, the mother asks him what he did at school. The kid replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room. When the father returns home that evening, the mother angrily tells him the news of what their son had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks to his son's room and asks him what happened at school, the son tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." The father tells the boy that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, the dad asks his son if he would like to ride his new bike home. His son responds, "No thanks Dad, my ass still hurts."