What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Japanese Women at AMP’s. Fake or Real?

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. nanchyka:
  2. TOS88:
    💋💋COME see Taylor @touch of silk!! Blonde European 27 can’t wait to meet you 😉😉💋💋
  3. LauraEdmonton:
    Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER).:heart2:heart2:heart2
  4. Garo:
    FULL BODY EXOTIC MASSAGE $30/30 min @416 781 0088 /2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :car Melania and Tiffany👠[email protected]
  5. Guest:
    💋💋👍🏼👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 😒👍🏼👍🏼647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥💋💋Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  7. Guest:
    Burnaby
  8. TOS88:
    💋💋TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY 💋💋 TUESDAY Special on 45 min session !!! Call now 647-348-4845 😉😉
  9. Tor_Msg:
    Go to 1315 Lawrence Avenue East. Bunch of MP's are in the same complex.
  10. Guest:
    Looking for a massage with happy ending near Don Mills/Sheppard.
  11. Guest:
    Any massage with happy ending in amman jordan
  12. Guest:
    Private residence?
  13. Guest:
    Anyone know any massage spots in surrey
  14. Guest:
    vancouver
  15. Guest:
    Ironboss does a full rim job.
  16. Guest:
    Rim job toronto
  17. Guest:
    Rim job
  18. Guest:
    Can you suggest spa in nyc?
  19. Guest:
    Pls suggest me good sex & massage palour at ningbo,china
  20. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  21. Guest:
    Anyone know is mia at perla spa work somewhere
  22. Guest:
    Pure spa review
  23. Ahmed Jr.:
    aziza the belle of beirut tonight on tosluts.com
  24. Guest:
    Rmts edmonton ?
  25. Guest:
    Big*

butterflykawaii

Reaction score
I find that a lot of places try to advertise Japanese girls but find out that they’re not really Japanese. It’s a marketing ploy. Why are they in demand and yet so few of them? There’s only a few I know of that work in this industry and guys go Gaga for them. Anyone know besides Koto, Ayumi, Yuki or Emiko out there in the lower mainland area? And in some cases they’re the same girl just working at different places .

butterflykawaii

Reaction score
Most Japanese girls that I know don’t really do fake boobies. But there are lots of Taiwanese girls that speak Japanese so the johns don’t know .