South side Edmonton you male or female
  2. Guest:
    North edmonton looking for a good massage
  3. Guest:
    Southside edmontin here
  4. Guest:
    F U C K O F F
  5. Guest:
    Anyone on the south side of Edmonton looking for fun?
  6. Guest:
    💋💋Good Good TUINA Massage 💋💋647-262-9889❤❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart2:heart3:heart3
  7. Garo:
    416 781 0088 Maria and Magdalena
  8. TSmith90:
    any good ones for fs
  9. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  10. secretsmassage1:
    NAYA:boobs LANA:boobs [email protected] MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE.CALL NOW FOR A HOT SESSION 4168001742💦💦💦💦TILL 9PM:heart5:heart5
  11. Guest:
    💦💦💋Amazes Good TUINA Massage 💦💦💋647-262-9889💦💦👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart2:heart6:moonwalk
  12. Guest:
    👄👄Good Good TUINA Massage 👄👄647-262-9889👄👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart3:heart3:heart2
  13. Guest:
    Toronto
  14. Guest:
    Eglinton anyone working
  15. Guest:
    Toronto
  16. Guest:
    Markham
  17. Guest:
    Houston
  18. Guest:
    Guelph?
  19. imagine eh:
    Hi honey we have 3 Young beautiful Asian grils (Everyday different grils) Deep Tissue Massage - Thai Massage - Japanese Shiatsu Back Walking Knees Sliding Swedish Massage etc. Our lunit:E112 416-298-2878 (Scarborough)
  20. Guest:
    Iran girls
  21. Guest:
    Anyone downtown Toronto ? Looking for massage asap
  22. Guest:
    Anyone in Calgary
  23. Guest:
    qwe
  24. Garo:
    416 781 0088 Maria and Magdalena :car free parking 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto. $30/60 min Hot oil massage
  25. LauraEdmonton:
    Positive Stress relief Swedish Massage!!! Being touch by a caring woman is a Fundamental need !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text). I will replay ASAP:heart6:heart3:heart2

James C

Reaction score
hi i've been going for thai massage in a reputable place. The asian masseuse covers me properly and i am never exposed, always covered well with a towel. She leaves the room when i am changing.

But there is an instance in the massage, when i am on my back, facing front. She will PRESS and HOLD on my upper thigh just near my Genital/testicles,(while the towel is covering me) and then she releases and presses again in that area, then she moves/shakes that area while pressing it which causes my genitals to bounce around abit. This is done for couple of minutes,

It feels relaxing, but i was wondering if this was something legit is she trying to excite me, or is it a normal part of thai massage? The fact she's pressing/massaging close to that area.

im new to thai massage so i'm asking , i've tried other types and didn't involve such technique.

Shama

Reaction score
There is a technique in Thai Massage called the "blood stop" which is done by pressing on the femoral artery at the very top of the inner thigh. This reduces the blood flow and after the therapist releases the pressure, there is a very pleasant feeling of warmth and tingling in the leg. However this is not normally done with any shaking.

U

Unregistered

There is a technique in Thai Massage called the "blood stop" which is done by pressing on the femoral artery at the very top of the inner thigh. This reduces the blood flow and after the therapist releases the pressure, there is a very pleasant feeling of warmth and tingling in the leg. However this is not normally done with any shaking.
That's is correct. That practice "Blood stop" is done at almost every massage places in Asia. Nothing to do with your sexual arousel. The feeling of the blood rushing through your legs after the "blood stop" is amazing and very relaxing.

SumanD

Reaction score
Is Blood stop applicable only to upper thigh...it should be applicable to other parts of the body as well....