What's new

is it okay to sit on my boyfriends bottom when giving him a back massage on the bed?

Shoutbox
  1. Indian Girls:
    :heart5:heart3 DESI girls on duty ! Whatsapp 416-230-0199 for more info :heart3:heart5
  2. dainepaul2013:
    any muscular woman MPAs in GTA?
  3. Kd 43:
    Neelam rani
  4. Delinto Spa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Asian massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  5. JoeBoshen:
    Anyone know any semli legit spots that are open or anyone who provides similar services. Send a PM thanks !!
  6. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4
  7. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  8. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  9. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  10. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  11. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  12. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  13. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  14. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  15. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  16. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  17. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  19. milfmaid69:
    bella
  20. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  21. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  23. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  24. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  25. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want

Monique Y

Reaction score
I am planning to give my boyfriend a massage and I would like to know if it is safe to sit on his bottom while I do it? Has anyone ever done it that way? has it worked? I want to make sure that both of us are comfortable with out causing more strain. thanks

Reaction score
itll be ok, and it will kind of turn him on from the..... pressure.

BIG QUESTION FOR GUYS!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap4wxdvcohtnrZrNgxYDqJbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100113165228AA76WB7

Molly

Reaction score
yeah I have done that before to my boyfriend. Just make sure it's comfortable for him.

Ness

Reaction score
Of course that's fine. However, massages can be arousing, so if he gets an erection make sure you're not crushing it!

Reaction score
As long as you don't weight something like 200 lbs it should be okay. If you're wearing clothes (which aren't necessary), just make sure you aren't poking him with anything that might cause discomfort.

If your arms are long enough, you might try to scoot down just a little bit. There's no point in blocking off some of his fun parts.

Elle

Reaction score
Yeah, you'll be fine. I do that too - I kind of straddle my boyfriend's butt and he says it's comfortable. Just make sure you're not on his lower back - I can't imagine that would be comfortable to have any amount of weight pressing on that particular part of the body.

Before you start, just ask him if he's comfortable or if you should switch to a different position.