Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insider Tips on How to Build Your Massage Business with Pamela Heavner - Massage Magazine

massage

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
03_05_2021_CBD_Clinic_Webinar_1200x800-3.jpg

Enjoy the Insider Tips on How to Build Your Massage Business webinar.

Webinar Transcription

Karen: Hello and welcome to Insider Tips on How to Build your Massage Business, a webinar presented by CBD Clinic and MASSAGE Magazine. I’m Karen Menehan, the editor of MASSAGE Magazine, and I’m joined today by licensed massage therapist Pamela Heavner and naturopathic doctor Jen Palmer.

Pamela Heavner is a massage therapist with 20 years of experience providing hands-on therapy. She’s the owner of Proactive Massage & Bodywork where she and her staff help clients manage chronic and acute pain through medical massage therapy. Jen Palmer is the Director of Education for Charlotte’s Web, a CBD industry pioneer. She is a naturopathic doctor with 20 years of experience in the dietary supplement industry and integrative medicine. Welcome, Pamela and Jen.

Pamela: Hello.

Dr. Palmer: Thanks for having us today.

Karen: Yeah, so I’ll go ahead and let you take over and look forward to learning. Thank you.

Dr. Palmer: Great. Thanks, everyone, for being here. We appreciate it. We’re gonna actually do this more of an interview-style today. So it’s a little bit different for us. What we’re gonna talk about today is to start off and talk about what is CBD and is it legal. That’s still a question a lot of people are having. We’ll talk about CBD and your scope of practice. And then we’re really gonna focus in on the business and marketing aspects of being a massage therapist. So how do you take payments for CBD? How do you charge for it? How do you create a service menu? And how do you market your business including the CBD to really optimize your revenue on that? And then we’ll talk a little bit about some products at the end.

So first of all, what is hemp and marijuana? Very confusing topic when you’re really new to this. Actually, they are the same plant. They’re both cannabis sativa actually. Now as you probably know, marijuana is a schedule 1 controlled substance listed on DEA and is very, very well regulated. Hemp, however, it’s been made legal, and that was in 2018 by the Farm Bill. And in that bill, they decided that hemp is considered anything that has less than 0.3% THC in the cannabis plant. And whenever you get over that is considered marijuana now and that’s a controlled substance. And that means it has anything over 0.3% but in general, you’re looking at 15% to 20% THC and all the way up to 30%. And as you know, we have medically legal cannabis in 30 some states. Now recreationally. It’s becoming more and more prominent in the U.S. But hemp is considered legal in all 50 states.

Now we’re talking about hemp, the plant. So what about CBD actually, is CBD legal? So the legal status of hemp, including products that contain CBD can actually vary from state to state. So the 2018 Farm Bill legalized the plant, but the CBD products have not been actually taken under control by the FDA as other dietary supplements are. And so there’s still this ongoing gray area. The FDA is saying that CBD products are not dietary supplements, because they don’t meet that exact definition. But Charlotte’s Web as a CBD company, our opinion is that a full spectrum hemp extract is a just an extract of plants, just like any other herbal extract, all the naturally occurring compounds are in the extract, and therefore, it’s just another dietary supplement. And that it should be treated as such and sold in natural food stores and things like that. So that area is still a little bit gray. And that’s why you have to go back to your state legislation and see if they have any different regulations. It’s a constantly changing dynamic. So it would be impossible for me to sit here and tell you the status of every state because it could change in five minutes. So go to your own government website to take a look at that.

Another question kind of related is about drug testing. That’s a really common question. If I’m using CBD, can I test positive in a THC drug test? When we’re talking about topicals as we are here with these massage products, they do have a tiny bit of THC because they do contain a full spectrum hemp extract, but THC and CBD, they don’t get absorbed through the skin and go in systemically. So you wouldn’t really be likely to fail a drug test from using a topical product. When you’re using an ingestible full spectrum hemp extract with that tiny bit of THC, that’s a different story and there are some possibilities of testing positive by consuming it. But when we’re using it topically that’s highly unlikely to file a drug test.

So now we’re gonna have my favorite person to chat with, Pamela Heavner my massage therapist expert. She’s been so helpful in helping educate massage therapists on the topic of CBD massage. And she’s a really successful business person, so someone that you can get some great business tips from. So welcome, Pamela.

Pamela: Thank you very much. Thanks, everybody, for being here. Jen knows that I’m so passionate about their products and CBD massage and the difference it has made in our clients. So anytime they asked me to come talk about CBD and what a difference it’s made, I’m just thrilled to be here. So I thank you guys for being here. And seriously, this is gonna make a huge difference in your practice, whether it’s you as an individual practitioner, or if you have, like I do, I have a team of therapists that I work with every day. But this is a real game-changer. So I’m excited that you’re here. And we have a lot of great information to share with you. So the first…

Dr. Palmer: Very generous with her information, and then what she’s learned so that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. So let’s start with our first question, Pamela. This is a thing of confusion, as you know, from experience with massage therapists and people, in other professions, is CBD within the scope of practice for a massage therapist, how do they know?

Pamela: Yeah, this is really one other than is it legal is one of the biggest questions that we get asked. And so I kind of went through and made a process. So when people ask this, a couple of steps that you can go through to really try to determine if you’re covered by your state’s regulatory board. So the first one really is just determining who your regulating board is. And we’re a massage therapist. We all know who that is. We learned that in school. So the first step is to just determine who is your regulating body. In the state of Virginia, we’re actually regulated by the Nursing Board. I know, in some states, you guys all have your own. Like in North Carolina, they have a board, the Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy. So determine who your regulating factor is. And then once you do that, go to their website and try to find their Practice Act.

And the Practice Act is basically what’s written out for the regulations, the standards, the restrictions that massage therapists can perform in their particular state. And the Practice Act is where you find the scope of practice or the standards of practice, you might find it called that too. So if you can’t find the website for your regulating body, you could just Google, what are the standards of practice for massage therapists in New York, somewhere like that. So that’s where you’re gonna find the Practice Act and where they outline what is allowable for massage therapists in your state. Now, keep in mind, there are still five states that don’t have regulatory bodies, they don’t require certifications or licenses for massage therapists. So you won’t find that in those five states. And you probably know who you are. But once you find that, read through the description, read everything because sometimes I’ve noticed…I did some research in several different states. And sometimes they had a clearly outlined tab on their website that said, standards of practice. And other times you kind of had to look through other documents.

That’s the same in the state of Virginia because we’re regulated by the nursing board. So they have a particular section that’s just for massage therapists. It’s really short. And then they have a whole other page that’s for healthcare providers in general. So there’s two different areas but find that, read through it, see if you get any clear guidance if it mentions, clearly what you can and cannot do. And then when you’re finished with that you just basically read the description, get the guidance and determine did you get the answers that you were looking for? Is it very clear in there that says that we can use other topicals in our sessions, like for example, we put up here I found in the state of North Carolina, they did a great job on their website of being very clear about things that their therapists are allowed and not allowed to do within their scope. And I think it’s item C that says that complimentary methods including the external application of water, I can’t see the rest of my screen on this one, but the end part says lubricants and other topical preparations.

So if hemp CBD is legal in the state of North Carolina, then they are more than clear to be able to use that. So you get clear guidance. This is easy to see. Unfortunately, not every state is as clear as this. As I mentioned, North Carolina did a great job of really making it clear to read other things besides just the topical. But if you read yours and you still don’t feel like you have a clear answer, feel comfortable emailing your regulatory board, reach out to them, and say, “Hey, I’m thinking of using this.” First, do your research and find out. Make sure you’re not in one of those states where CBD is not legal. But if it is reach out to them with an email and say, “Hey, I’m thinking of using this in my practice, is this within my scope? Are you comfortable with this?” And that way, you’ve got some kind of a written record too that you went to them and you were doing your due diligence to figure out if this would work.

So if you get to that point, in the state of Virginia, we also have I think it’s called the Documentation of Training and Education or something. It’s a little bylaw within our standards that say, I think I have a PowerPoint for it. Yeah, basically it tells us if we’re gonna add any kind of modality or bodywork or specialized massage, and we’re gonna incorporate them into our practice, just make sure that we have documentation of our education and training in that area. So that’s another idea to consider if you’re considering adding something, taking a continuing education course on CBD and CBD massage so that you can make sure you’ve got your ducks all in a row.

Dr. Palmer: So that can kind of be a way for a massage therapist to substantiate their permit allowance to use the CBDs because [inaudible 00:11:23] on that topic specifically.

Pamela: Right. And that’s not every state. The state of Virginia says that and I’m sure many others do. But yeah, so that you can show, “Look, I take this seriously. I want to make sure I’ve got the education and the training to make sure I’m doing everything the way it’s supposed to be done to make sure that I’m safe, my client is safe and there are no liability issues.

Dr. Palmer: Right. So go back to your state for that one, too.

Pamela: Yeah.

Dr. Palmer: All right. Anything else on that topic, Pamela?

Pamela: No, no, no, that’s great.

Dr. Palmer: Okay. So our next question is, how do I accept payment for CBD sales? So you may have heard that there are some financial providers who will not allow you to sell CBD using their services. I don’t know the names of them off the top of my head, but I’ve heard some weird stories out there. So Pamela has dealt with this problem. She’s overcome it. And she has some great tips for you on how you can do that.

Pamela: Yeah, again, another kind of checklist of things to look for. Early on CBD was considered really high risk. And I guess it still is considered that but early on it was very difficult to find anybody who would even let you sell CBD products, mental services. It’s come a long way, it’s a lot easier to find them. But there are some things that you need to look out for. So I’ve made a list here. We’ll just kind of scroll through some of them. I think I’ve got three or four of them on here that will allow you to do it. But some of the things that you want to look for is flat rate pricing, I used a processor for a long time that I would get penalized if we didn’t swipe the card. So for example, like we have memberships at my clinic, so everybody who entered in their credit card we had it stored, we would get charged a higher rate because they didn’t swipe their card, which some of that stuff to me makes no sense. I don’t know why they do it. That’s not my field. But it’s kind of frustrating.

So look for flat-rate pricing so that you know what you’re getting into every time, that you’re not being billed a different price. Because CBD is sometimes still considered high risk, you’re already gonna be paying a little bit higher rate than some of your other processors. So just make sure when you’re looking at your contract, or you’re negotiating your contract, which you can, that you’re looking for just flat-rate pricing. Also, if you already have a point of sale system or booking system, look for one that is compatible with that, so that you don’t have to try to change your schedule. Because, some of us, I’ve had my business 20 years, I can’t even imagine trying to take the same point of sale system that we’ve been using and transfer it over to another company. So look for something that integrates with it. Also, a lot of people don’t know some of the processors have monthly minimums that you have to do and some of them are as high as $50,000. So if you’re not selling a bunch in your clinic, you’re just starting out, make sure you ask that because if you don’t meet their minimums, they have really high rates that you have to pay. So you want to look out for that, monthly fees.

Also, what kind of hardware and equipment costs are you going to have? You may have to buy a whole system, a whole POS system. You may just be able to buy a card swiper. I know a lot of people like, what is it Stripe? I’lI put it on here in a minute. But they have really inexpensive hardware, which is nice. So even an independent practitioner can just get one really inexpensively. And also please make sure that you check and see what their customer service is like because you are probably gonna run into situations where you need to reach out to them and ask a question. And if you have to sit on the line on hold for 60 minutes, because you’re 70th in the queue and you can’t get anybody on the phone, that’s gonna be a problem later on. So reach out before you sign that contract. See how easy it is to find somebody on the phone to have them answer your questions, but I put a couple of them up here. The first one is PaymentCloud. Their website is paymentcloudinc.com.

And the next one that we have is Easy Pay Direct. Same kind of things. These are some of the things that you look for. I also mentioned in this one, they had zero complaints on their website, because that’s another really good thing. See what the consumers have to say about it. What are their customers saying? Are they having a great experience with them, because people will tell you on the website if they don’t? So check that out. The next one is Paywize, paywize.com. This one has flat-rate pricing for CBD payment processing. So that’s really, really great month-to-month billing option. That’s also nice, you’re not getting one big bill at one time. And this one really is compatible with a lot of third-party shopping carts. So if you have an online store, like we use Shopify, Shopify does have their own processor that lets you sell CBD. But if you use another one, this one’s compatible with a lot of those shopping carts. So that’s also really nice. Did I put one more on there? I can’t remember.

Dr. Palmer: No, but I think you told me Square works too.

Pamela: Yeah, Square works great. There was a time when a lot of people had trouble with Square. They were causing a lot of anxiety. But they’ve come a long way now. They realized the benefit and the need for CBD. So they definitely have processing for that. You might have to find that you’ll sign a…I can’t remember what the form is called but it’s a contract that basically just says when you list it on your website, or you’ve listed or you advertise it that you’re not gonna make any claims that you can’t make like, you know, this is gonna cure cancer or something like that. So you’ve got to make sure you sign that document that you’re gonna follow their standards. But yeah, Square is another really good one. So if you’re already using them, just let them know what you’re doing, find the document, you’re ready to roll.

Dr. Palmer: Someone else put in the notes here, GoPayment from Intuit.

Pamela: Yeah, there’s actually a lot of them. You can really just Google CBD credit card processors, and you’ll get a bunch of them. So just remember that list of stuff I told you to look for. And find the one that really has the best rate for you. And some of those other things that you need to incorporate in your point of sale system or your booking system, whatever, and you’ll find one. There are a lot of them out there now.

Dr. Palmer: That’s great that it’s getting easier. Also, just as an alternative, maybe smaller margins, but there are affiliate programs. CBD Clinic has affiliate programs for people who want to resell through their website, it makes it super easy. You don’t have to manage a lot of the back end of it. It’s just more like clicking to a link and getting your customer to make a purchase.

Pamela: Yeah, that’s a great point. That’s a really great program. Yeah, good point.

Dr. Palmer: Okay, so Pamela if somebody is new to this how do they know? How much can they charge for a CBD massage? What is acceptable to the customer? What is practical for you as the massage therapist that really makes it worth your while? And what’s just a reasonable balance there?

Pamela: Yeah, that’s a great question. So whenever you’re determining your costs, you’ve got two things to look at, you want to look at what is the cost of your product, and what’s the cost of the supplies that you’re gonna use. So this little graphic here is gonna show us let’s say we’re talking about just the product. So let’s say that we get I think, what was it? An eight-ounce bottle, that’s right, eight-ounce bottle product. And let’s say you get it for $44. That’s your cost wholesale, and it costs $5.99 for shipping. And then you have to pay a use tax. And this is something I just want to point out really quick, because a lot of therapists don’t…business owners, in general, don’t realize that you have to pay tax. And it’s called a use tax whenever you’re using something in your business. So don’t forget to add that in there. It’s not sales tax, it’s use tax, so it’s a little bit different.

So make sure that you incorporate that in there. But you add all that up, whatever your cost landed is, that’s what we call it, and you get a total. So then you would just divide that up by the ounces to determine how much one ounce of that product is to use. So in this case, with an eight-ounce bottle being $52.19 landed, one ounce is $6.52. And you can just do a quick little trial in your clinic and see how much you use. We have found that we use half an ounce for one client when we use it for a CBD massage. Then that would determine in our clinic, it would be $3.25 just for the product for us to use in the clinic. And we do also use little plastic cups because we’d like to control the back bar. So we use these little one-ounce containers with a lid and we just put a half an ounce in there. It’s four pumps for the little pumps that we use. And so those are only five cents each. So you would just add the cost of your products and your supplies together and then you would determine how much it costs you to provide the service.

And then you’re just gonna determine next if you…let’s say you have staff that works in your clinic, if you want to add anything else like commission’s to your front desk or to your service members or something, you’d also want to include that in. But just flat with the product and the container cost, you’re looking at $3.31 per session with the cost of the container and the CBD clinic. So let’s say you’d use this as a $10 up charge. So then you would just take $10 and subtract your $3.31, and you’ve got your additional profit, which is nice. So that’s $11.69 that you’d make off each service that you’re already doing anyway, without purchasing any additional mechanical equipment or anything else, which is a great way to increase your revenue if you’re looking for something because I know a lot of us were talking about that, because of COVID. What can we do to really increase revenue and profits in our businesses, and this is a great way to do it. We’re not even talking about the retail product.

So, that’s another great way to increase your revenue and profits by carrying these product lines. Because if you use them in the services, when people exit the service, they’re gonna want to purchase it. So this is a great way to determine how much you’re gonna charge if you’re adding it onto a service.

Dr. Palmer: Pamela is $15 pretty comfortable for the customer? Is that what they find is normal and acceptable? They don’t really balk at that?

Pamela: Yeah, that’s a great question. Nobody balks at it. In fact, we have way more than $15 because we use different levels too. So we’ve got some that have a much higher CBD content and other over-the-counter products in it. So we have some that cost $25 as an add-on. So it just kind of depends on the level and what you’re giving them. We have a completely different standalone service too where we use a kind of a mid-level product during the service, and then we send them home with a take home sample, because CBD Clinic has these wonderful little take home samples that you can purchase. They’re in little containers, these little packets. So we charge $40 extra actually for that one to use it in service and then to send them home with one also. And where we live nobody balks at it at all. And $15 is pretty standard for an add on.

So almost everyone that comes in the door ads CBD add on, I’m not kidding you. It’s about 80% of our clients. It’s a lot, but we talk a lot about it. We really believe in it and we love it. In fact, somebody the other day wrote a review and told us they loved everything except we forgot to tell her about our CBD and her friend came in and got a massage. And she loved it so much and had so much relief she couldn’t believe we didn’t tell her about it. So we sell a lot of it. But that’s the thing. Once somebody tries it they come back for it. It’s been incredibly successful for us.

Dr. Palmer: That’s amazing that you get such a high percentage of people wanting that. That’s great.

Pamela: Yeah.

Dr. Palmer: So here, you did a little bit more extensive math for the whole year.

Pamela: Yeah. So let’s say you’re an independent practitioner, and you’re doing 20 massages a week. And let’s say that you have 20 people use CBD, they all add on. Or if you’re in a clinic my size, let’s just say 20 people a week, add it with your $11.69 and that’s your profit, actually, I put revenue in there. But that’s actually your profit, it’s the $11.69. So that’s $233 a week additional. And again, you’re not buying anything extra, you know that you’re not just using and it’s no equipment. Sometimes we have to buy all these expensive pieces of equipment and things to do. This is so easy. It’s so simple to do. And so for…I just put in there also for 52 weeks, that’s a year with $233 a week, that’s another $12,000 in revenue in your clinic. And again, that’s profit, not revenue. So it’s a great way to make additional income for yourself and with something that you’re already doing.

Dr. Palmer: That’s awesome. And not to put you on the spot. But do you have sort of a ballpark estimate about how many of your clients are actually walking out the door with extra product that they purchased retail?

Pamela: How many of them? I don’t, and I hate to just throw stuff out there. I’m not really sure. But I sure would be happy to get you the numbers.

Dr. Palmer: I don’t mean to put you on the spot. This is only for the services. And then there’s that additional option of actually selling the product.

Pamela: Yeah, and that’s what’s made a huge difference, honestly, in a lot of the revenue in our clinic because you get to a point as a massage therapist where we have a certain number of treatment rooms and certain number of therapists and once you max those out, you can’t go anywhere. I mean, you could charge more money for your sessions, which is great, but this is a great way to bring in additional revenue without having more real estate. And that’s what’s made such a big difference for us. And you can see the numbers that we’re talking about when you’re talking about this with the add-ons and then the product sales is made a huge difference in our bottom line. It’s just so significant. And I talk a lot about the money. But the people that we help with this is huge also. I don’t mean to just focus on the money because this is why people love it. I mean, they’re in terrible pain, they come crawling in the door, and then they find this product that gives them their life back. So it’s a it’s a win-win for both of us. But we have a lot of the people…once they try it, they want it. So it’s a really high percentage. I don’t know what to say. Definitely more than half of them that try it. Yeah, we sell a lot.

Dr. Palmer: Wow. Yeah, and that’s a great thing. Because they did try it, they’re just so much more likely to want to take it home and go, “Oh, I can do my little in home spa experience.”

Pamela: Yeah. And we have this thing where we can’t keep it on the shelf. So you’ll see a lot of us in our customer emails and stuff where we’re like, “Oh, it’s back in stock, it’s back in stock.” So we kind of make this little game of get it while you can. And so people want what they can’t have, too.

Dr. Palmer: You’re a good salesperson, Pamela.

Pamela: Well, thanks. I believe in it.

Dr. Palmer: All right, so Pamela also has some great ideas about how you can add this to your service menu, which is just another way to shout it from the rooftop and make sure all your customers are aware.

Pamela: Yeah, so basically just kind of pick. Well, you could do either or both. But first decide are you just going to add it as an add-on to your regular services so you don’t change anything in your service menu, you don’t have to do anything different with that. You just basically just like if you were doing a hot stone add-on or maybe a paraffin add-on or something. Leave your custom massage the same, just gonna do one of those add-ons. If you do that, it’s really simple. Just when you do it just trying to offer different levels, which gives different price points and maybe even accommodates their pain scale too. So it could be different levels for how much pain they’re in, and also what their budgets are if you do the add-on.

The other option is to create a whole new service. And you could do both, you don’t have to choose either or. But if you do the other one, if you create just a standalone service, when you’re writing your service description, try to use power words in it that make it sound you know, well like for this one, this is what we use at our clinic we use words like pain-relieving, relaxation, penetrates deeply, interrupts pain signals and rapid relief. We use a lot of power words in there so people know exactly what they’re gonna get. And we also include, if you notice at the bottom, it says that we send them home with a three-gram little take-home container for self care. This is where you purchase those little sample packets from CBD Clinic and after the massage, you use…we use a level three actually during the during the treatment, and then we send them home with the highest level take-home container sample. So that way they get to take it home and they either use it or most of time they share it with family members and friends. And then their friends and family members come in and purchase the product. Even if they don’t get a massage, they come back in and get the product because they can’t buy this online from just Amazon. So it’s great that you’re a retailer that…

Dr. Palmer: We have to remember to mention that that this is exclusive only to massage therapists to sell.

Pamela: Yes, yeah. So it’s exclusive to us, they can’t get it anywhere else which makes it so…I just am so thankful that this company does that for us. Because you know, there’s a lot of other products that we carry that people can get anywhere. So they have to come to us to get it. And that makes a huge difference. So if you’re gonna do the add-on just maybe think about doing different levels. And if you use a standalone service, just make sure you let them know exactly what they’re gonna get. Are they gonna get a spot treatment during this session? Or are you gonna use a CBD-rich oil all over their body? Just kind of think about it, try it, decide what you’re gonna do and then just be real clear in your description of what you’re gonna do.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah, it’s probably important to have the expectations really clear so that nobody’s disappointed or they realize what they’re getting actually.

Pamela: Right. Exactly. Yeah, because some of the products, have menthol in them. Some of them have a little bit higher. So it wouldn’t make sense to give somebody menthol all over their entire body, they really probably would not enjoy that.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah. Some of them are very strong and you get a tingly cold sensation.

Pamela: Yeah, they’d be freezing by the time it was over. So yeah, so choose your products accordingly to what you’re gonna do. If you’re doing spot treatments, or if you are gonna be using something all over.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah. And that’s the beauty of the different levels that you can kind of really customize it to that person.

Pamela: Yeah, exactly.

Dr. Palmer: All right. This is the really fun part, in my opinion, because I really love marketing. And so Pamela, can you share some of your little secrets about how you’ve become so successful and how you’ve marketed and just…this will kind of give people really good tips so they don’t have to reinvent the wheel and give you some insider information.

Pamela: Yeah, I’d love to. So the first thing that we do is we actually use subliminal marketing. We put fliers on the back of the treatment room doors so when the customers are leaving, they’re on the restroom doors, they’re on all the doors that come in that talk about adding CBD onto their service. They’re everywhere, they can’t miss them. From the minute they walk into the building to use the restroom to go into the treatment room. So when it’s right there at eye level in their face they always go, “What is that? I’ve heard about CBD.” Everybody’s heard of it but not everybody knows about it. So it’s a great way to go, “Would you like to add that onto your service today and give it a try?” It’s a great way to do it so just place it on your treatment room doors, your restroom doors. You can get those black VM plastic acrylic holders that you tape on the back of them. That’s what we have on our door. So that is a great way first of all just get them thinking , get in front of their face.

The second one on your website, add a lightbox to your website. If you don’t know what a lightbox is it’s…have you ever been on a website just kind of scrolling and then this box pops up and says, “Hey save 10% today if you give us your email address.” Add one of those to your website that says, “Get a free CBD add-on if you book today,” and give them a code because I promise you if they try it they will buy it. They love it. So, just consider that an investment and giving out the samples or using it during the service but offer maybe a free add-on to get them to like the products and if they use it they’ll get it.

So when you decide that you’re gonna carry the products, start doing a social media countdown to the release date. Talk about your news service menu, talk about your new add-on, and set a date. Say we’re gonna start offering these like say April 1st. And then on your social media accounts do a countdown and give away some of the products, giveaway samples, post a lot of information about the benefits of CBD. The company has a ton of information about this on their website. They have amazing resources for you. So get some of that information and start sharing it as you count down to the day that you’re gonna start offering it, so you’re building that excitement and anticipation and you’ll get more clients using it as an add-on.

Email your customers. Everybody should be sending an email to your customers at least every week or at least a week, yeah, every week. So email your customers and tell them about your new services. Because if they’re not coming in regularly they’re only coming in on their birthday or you get people that only come in when they’re hurting. Those people who are hurting if they find out that you’ve got CBD massage there then they will be calling you to book to come in. So make sure you send an email out. Again, use the resources that CBD Clinic provides for you. And Charlotte’s Web, they have amazing resources that have a lot of education, a lot of graphics, and just include those in your customer emails and let them know that you carry that product and that service. And yeah, you’ll hit a lot of customers that way that really need that help.

Give away the samples. These are pictures of the little samples that you can get from CBD Clinic, they’re really cute, and have them at your front desk. And when people check out ask them if they’d like to take one home and try it or share it with a friend or family member that’s hurting. And then, again, once they try it you just know once you pass that out you’re gonna get a customer for life because it’s an amazing product, it speaks for itself so just give those away. It’s a great way to get people to try it. Wellness plans. Oh, at the end of our services we actually have custom wellness plans that we give our clients. And I’m trying to think. I don’t think I gave you a picture of it. It’s in my book I know that. But wellness plans at the end of the service, our therapists give the client a wellness plan that recommends I talked about what they did in that service, what they saw, what they found, what they recommend that they do next time.

And so, if you have a client that has a lot of muscle pain, then you could just write it on their wellness plan and say I recommend next time let’s try a CBD massage. So you just recommend it for their next visit and then that’s a great way to encourage them to sign up for it, just recommend it. And in your rest area, make sure that you have a menu for your add-on services so when clients come in and they’re waiting for their therapists to come get them, have a place where they can see what else you offer. Because sometimes clients don’t even know what your add-ons are if they’re not surfing through your website or if you don’t offer it to them verbally when they book, a lot of times they don’t even know what your extra services are. So make sure you have a menu that’s displayed in your rest area so that people can see it. And also don’t forget you can set up an online store and you can sell your products, link it to your website, or create it on your website and set up products and sell it that way. And you’ll make a great profit doing that too. That’s just a few of the hundreds that there are.

Dr. Palmer: Those are great tips, I think. They’re easy and they don’t really take that much time. There just kind of using the resources you already have and it’s amazing that you can make such a big difference with just those little minor tweaks.

Pamela: Yeah, yeah, it is. It’s amazing. It sells itself. You don’t have to work hard at it, you just have to let people try it.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah. All right. Oh, somebody asked, I’ll just ask you right now, is the half ounce enough for spot treatments, or is that enough for the whole body?

Pamela: We don’t do the whole body at my clinic, we don’t do whole body at all. Half an ounce is enough for a significant spot treatment. Because often we find people come in, they complain of lower back. So we’re gonna work on their whole SI joint, sometimes we’ll go into the hips too, up their back. So it’s enough to definitely cover a large area, or sometimes, even the back of their legs will be hurting. So we’ll use a significant size area with that, but we don’t do a whole body all over.

Dr. Palmer: And then you’re just using your regular oil for the rest of the body.

Dr. Palmer: Sometimes you might dilute it too. If you use a real strong one, you might want to make it a little bit weaker.

Pamela: Right. Yeah, great point.

Dr. Palmer: Okay, thank you. Those were amazing tips. I am just gonna quickly go over some of the products in case they’re new to you. And we can always get you more details if you’re interested. This just gives you kind of a sense of what we’ve been covering. The ultimate is the strongest one, obviously. This has, let’s see, 5% camphor and 10% menthol in the massage oil. And then the ointment is a little bit stronger and the camphor 11% and 16% menthol. Pamela, I don’t know if you want to make any notes about whether you use the ointments or the oils like you can kind of use them in different ways, I would suppose, and maybe the ointment is easier for spot treatment.

Pamela: Yeah, it’s kind of funny because the therapists actually have preferences over this too of what the texture, the glide, the product, which one that we use. I think for me, I think the cream feels like…especially this one because it has more menthol in it, it feels like it works a little bit faster for somebody that’s in significant pain, whereas the oil doesn’t feel like it penetrates as fast. They both work the same eventually, but I feel like the ointment does a little bit faster. But the oil is made for us to be able to access it, it’s easy to use in the sessions because the the ointment is a little bit thicker. And so the texture on it, the glide on it, it’s just different. The oil for any massage is perfect. It’s got a perfect glide, works really well, covers a larger area so it’s perfect for the massage. The ointments we sell more of to our clients, that’s what they end up taking home. So, yeah, it works. It’s at-home care, the ointment is a no-brainer.

Dr. Palmer: And the formulas are very similar. So the ULTIMATE comes in either one. They also have some tea tree oil, clove oil, peppermint. And it’s great for people with back aches and strains and sprains. Our massage oils have Charlotte’s Web full spectrum hemp extract in them. So you’re getting the benefits of all the compounds that the hemp plant produces and a full spectrum CBD. And then the REVIVE, this one is kind of the medium strength one and it has 4% camphor and 4% menthol. The oil also has sage and clove in it. This one does not come in the ointment version. It’s just the oil. And so this is called the REVIVE Extra Strength. I never noticed that. And so this one’s kind of the medium strength one. They’re recommending it for shiatsu or invigorating active healing massage. And again, these all come with the Charlotte’s Web full spectrum hemp extract.

The RELAX is a little bit more mellow in the heating and cooling terpenes, the menthol, and camphor. They don’t have menthol. The oil has 3% camphor and the cream has 5% camphor so the other one was an ointment so it’s a thicker, more like, think of a petroleum jelly kind of consistency, whereas the cream is more like a lotion and it gets absorbed more quickly. There’s a difference though between the ointment and cream version. The ointment stays on a little bit longer and it’s been described to me as kind of like a battery pack. So that menthol and camphor is going into the skin for a longer period of time whereas the cream gets absorbed more quickly. Maybe it doesn’t last quite as long, but it doesn’t leave any oily residue for clothing and things like that. So this has chamomile in it which is really nice and frankincense and a little lavender oil for that nice aroma therapy.

And then the UNSCENTED, so this does not have any of that camphor and menthol because those are very strong. You can make those unscented. So this just has that jojoba seed oil. And this is when that…the jojoba seed oil is described to me as having a really nice glide to it. So I’m not a massage therapist, but I would just assume that that’s true. And it’s got more like a waxy glide to it. Is that right?

Pamela: Well, I’ll tell you, this one is a…you have to have this one because I like how it said consider pairing it with a hot stone massage because that’s something that…we do hot stone add ons. We do hot stone massage also but we do a lot of hot stone add ons and the other products that have menthol in them, you don’t want to pair the two of those together. And the other thing is, you’d be surprised how many people don’t want menthol or camphor in their products, they don’t want that smell. They don’t like it at all. They want to be able to pull it out and use it at any time. So having an unscented product is great because even though they’re missing out on those benefits of the menthol and camphor but this has got the CBD in it and they love it. So make sure that you have something that doesn’t have the rest of that fragrance in it because you’ll sell a lot…

Dr. Palmer: The menthol and camphor, it’s really great pain relief, very quickly, but it does remind me of my grandma with the Vicks VapoRub. I actually have some on right now. And it kind of just gives me that little memory of my grandma, which I like, but not everyone wants to smell like that.

Dr. Palmer: So somebody just asked…I think she’s talking about this one specifically, the UNSCENTED. You could use that on the whole body no problem. You wouldn’t…

Pamela: Right, exactly. Because they wouldn’t get that cold sensation. Because when you put that menthol on everybody gets really chilly, so you don’t want to make them uncomfortable. This one’s perfect for that.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah, it’s just about the menthol and camphor. These were just some quotes from some other clinicians. They just said things like everyone that tries CBD clinic products has fallen in love with them, and they work and they’re very satisfied with them. We just get very high positive responses from this. In a survey, 80% of our customers said that they will be purchasing again and that they love our products. So it’s a pretty high percentage. And lastly, Pamela, would you like to share a little bit about your new book, it’s so exciting.

Pamela: I would. Thank you. Yeah, we have had such success with “CBD massage” in our clinic that I’ve had a lot of my coaching clients that want to do the same thing. So we kind of kept running into the same questions over and over and over again. So I just went ahead and wrote a book about the step-by-step guide really to putting CBD massage into your clinic. And it has a lot of the things in it that really was requested the most often like the legal consent waiver forms. There’s a complete CBD massage protocol in it, examples of how to write your service menu. And then more marketing launch ideas are in there. So it’s a kind of a step-by-step guide. It’s available on Amazon. And please feel free to pick one up. I would love that. If you have any questions, my email address is right there also at hello@brandbarstudio. And feel free to reach out if you have any questions, anything I can do to help because I really want to see this get in all of your clinics and in your private practices. Or if it’s just you or 50 therapists, it’ll make a big difference for you and for your client. So let me know how I can help and what else I can do. And just really so glad that you’re here.

Dr. Palmer: Yeah. And this book, it’s about 70 pages. So it’s substantial. And it’s very inexpensive. So it’s completely worth checking out because you’ll get all the details that we kind of went over quickly today. You can go back through and make notes and get even more ideas, actually.

Pamela: Yeah. Thank you.

Dr. Palmer: So if anybody has any questions, please feel free to throw those in the chat feature. I’ve been kind of answering them and typing them as Pamela was talking. My email is [email protected]. And so you are welcome to ask me any science questions. If you have any sales questions, we have two account executives listed here. And you can email them anytime. Pamela’s happy to answer any questions as well. It does look like…oh, did you want to jump in Karen?

Karen: You wanted to answer additional questions during this webinar?

Dr. Palmer: Yes, I can do that.

Karen: Okay. So I can go ahead and just jump off and anything else that has come in the chat you guys can take from here.

Dr. Palmer: Yes. So I just wanted to mention before I forget, we will get a promotion in the email follow-up. And so watch your email box for that. I’m not sure what day it’s going out. And then there’ll be some other offers and our website is cbdclinic.co. There’s another question here, “Aside from drug testing, any contraindications?” I would just say with menthol and camphor when they’re really strong like that you wouldn’t want to put it on any kind of open wound. I’m sure you would avoid that anyways, but it can be kind of burning or tingling. It’s possible somebody could have an allergic reaction. I don’t know how common that is but somebody might have a rash or something but other than that there’s nothing significant that I can think of, can you Pamela?

Pamela: We talk about in the book about your intake and the process on intake and how…this is just generally too not even just for CBD. But you got to know your products, you got to know what’s in them. So that before you use this product like even the ones that have tea tree, there are people who have tea tree sensitivities. So that if you know what’s in your products before you use it you can say are you allergic to tea tree that you know of, tea tree, menthol, camphor, any of those, and if they say no I mean, you’ve really done your due diligence to do that. But just know what’s in your products, know what’s in there so that you can call it out. Because if you just say are you allergic to pain cream, they may not know that it’s actually menthol that you’re speaking of. So know your products, but we honestly have not had one single person, knock on wood, that has had an allergic reaction to this. We have had some people though who have said, “I can’t have menthol.” So then we just use the product that doesn’t have the scent in it, doesn’t have that. So just know your products.

Dr. Palmer: I haven’t heard reports from our customers either, so I don’t think it happens very often.

Pamela: It doesn’t. Yeah, we haven’t at all. We’ve been using this for years. We haven’t had anything. But again, it’s because we’re being really careful before we start to say, “Okay this is what’s in it. Do you know that you have any allergies to any of this stuff?” So just be careful with that.

Dr. Palmer: And some of you may be direct customers of ours, but also you can buy from our distributors. Maybe, you came from a distributor to this webinar but if you are buying direct you can buy these on our retail portal. You can order online on your own. So, that’s a nice convenience to make it easier for you. Somebody’s asking if we sell this in the UK. Not at this time but I think that’s something that we’re working on so you may see this in the future. And I know UK is kind of evolving in their regulatory aspects of CBD, so I’m not sure where they’re at at this time.

And Canada, I don’t think we’re shipping to Canada, yet. Maybe one of the distributors do, I’m not sure about that. She said, “Oh no.” Yeah, maybe look into some of the distributors. I believe that directly we cannot do that, yet. I should’ve had a salesperson on this webinar with me. Okay, so I think that’s all for the questions. Thank you everyone for joining us and again reach out to us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks and have a great day.

Pamela: Thanks, everybody.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 29th , 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    👠 💕💋SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! 🍑💋 We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! 🍆 💦 Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. 📍 We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO 😘 Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 💅
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back