What's new

Inexpensive Asian massage downtown East side

Shoutbox
  1. dmarts:
    only been in 1x...but the spa across from bathurst station/beside the subway is clean/nice shower but don't know about the women
  2. Guest:
    Anything good Bloor and Bathurst area?
  3. Guest:
    nikki at allure
  4. Guest:
    Indian girls in hamilton?
  5. Guest:
    Blondies spa??
  6. Guest:
    Mississauga
  7. Guest:
    Pune??
  8. Guest:
    Angela at purple sugar spa
  9. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆JENNY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆Queensway Etobicoke🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke :heart2 416-503-0679
  10. Single123:
    Mumbai
  11. Guest:
    ottawa
  12. Guest:
    anywhere for a fun time oakville burlington side?
  13. Guest:
    Swaroop
  14. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  15. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  16. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  17. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  18. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  19. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  20. Guest:
    Amy
  21. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  22. nanchyka:
  23. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  24. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  25. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?

Tyler999

Reaction score
I've never been for a massage so i'm completely new. Any reco's for my area?

SoMoney

Reaction score
It might be useful for you to provide a few more details, lest we send you the wrong way.

1. Any preferences on age and/or body type?
2. What kind of services/extras are you looking for?
3. What is your definition of “inexpensive”, ie what is your budget?

Also, are you confined to “downtown east side” (not exactly sure what that means, for me it would mean the area between Yonge/DVP and Bloor/Gardiner)?

From my experience, the best Asian MPs in the downtown area are Sunrise, Kawaii and Spring Green. You can search for more details on each of these places.

Tyler999

Reaction score
Ha just pm'd you..thanks for your note. I'm not picky about age/body type too much - ideally younger though. I'm looking to start with handjob where i can touch them as well. As for budget, i guess it doesn't matter - they charge what they charge i suppose so i'm flexible. And no not just downtown east, so those are good suggestions thanks. i'm just not sure about the whole protocol how it works,etc how much can i expect to pay for handjob alone or handjob where i can touch them?

Rikkyingta

Reaction score
It might be useful for you to provide a few more details, lest we send you the wrong way.

1. Any preferences on age and/or body type?
2. What kind of services/extras are you looking for?
3. What is your definition of “inexpensive”, ie what is your budget?

Also, are you confined to “downtown east side” (not exactly sure what that means, for me it would mean the area between Yonge/DVP and Bloor/Gardiner)?

From my experience, the best Asian MPs in the downtown area are Sunrise, Kawaii and Spring Green. You can search for more details on each of these places.
Hi Sir, any recommendations for me in downtown Toronto as I don’t have a car. Do we get a massage receipt? How much they charge and the address please. I moved from Ottawa to Toronto just finding a place to relax on weekly basis as my company has extended insurance. Please advise.

johnbuyba

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hi Sir, any recommendations for me in downtown Toronto as I don’t have a car. Do we get a massage receipt? How much they charge and the address please. I moved from Ottawa to Toronto just finding a place to relax on weekly basis as my company has extended insurance. Please advise.
Yes you get a receipt just in case you want to charge it to insurance. When you ask for a handjob, blowjob, full service, they will include it and you can call the insurance company and they will reimburse you. Check with your employer you may be able to get some discounts on various extras from mpas. :sleep2

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
The best advice is to cut your teeth and try for yourself. Expect disappointment. Once you accept the disappointments you’ll be blown away by the outcomes in the future.

Rikkyingta

Reaction score
Yes you get a receipt just in case you want to charge it to insurance. When you ask for a handjob, blowjob, full service, they will include it and you can call the insurance company and they will reimburse you. Check with your employer you may be able to get some discounts on various extras from mpas. :sleep2
Your reply didn’t help much. If you know any places where can I get a cheap massage with receipt that helps. If it’s a random sarcastic reply, not even worth for reading.

johnbuyba

Reviewer
Reaction score
Your reply didn’t help much. If you know any places where can I get a cheap massage with receipt that helps. If it’s a random sarcastic reply, not even worth for reading.
well what are you looking for? Just a massage? go to any legit place and you can get it for whatever 30min is with a receipt. but if your looking for extras, those aren't going to show up on the receipt as they are usually "in-room transactions"

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have said it before and I am going to say it again. Don't jeopardize your career by filing invalid massage receipts with your company's insurance company. If the insurance company finds you, not going you will have to reimburse the company every single penny you claimed, you may be charged and terminated by your company.

there are a bunch near Wellesly and Yonge. If you go further south along Yonge, there are a couple more.

FredNurks

Reaction score
This board has a really good search function.