Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review ITAs Review Megathread

So i been hobbying for a while (4-5 months), mainly visiting independant Providers that do Tantra or Nuru Massages. I gotten good advice from this fourm so thought i might give back, espically since these types of providers dont really have reviews.

Dakini (2647) - Tantra
Def the most expensive of the tantra providers. Her service is very much in line with the spirtual aspect of tantra, incorprating the breathing, incense and other stuff. The session incorporates many elements and its not just a body slide and hj. She really does body to body in every sense, breathing together and other stuff. If ur interested im sure she is willing to tell more or just visit her site. I would likely not repeat as its outside my price range.
Incall was a space out in DT toronto. Dakini is not a looker by any means but the service is def premium for the spirtual aspect if ur into that. She also does nuru, but again, expensive.

Pearl - Tantra
Probably my favorite of the tantra sessions. She starts by talking with you about what ur looking for and is very personable. Again most of offerings are on her site and u can freely email her for more dets. I liked talking to her about some of my own personal stuff and she shared her experince with me. We did some breathing and eye exerciese and then did massage. i did skyclad so she was naked. The massage was good and included some body slides (not best body slides ever imo). The teasing was very good before the flip. Post flip still had massage/teasing elements before an amazing hj with a bit of edging before release. Afterwards she did some other spirtual rituals to re align my chakras and such. Im not very spirtual but it was an interesting experience. She had this one thing where she rang a triangle and it really puts u into a trance of sorts. would repeat if i lived closer, but drive is a bit far. Incall location is clean and smalls nice (she burns incense). She has her own house and massage table is in basement.

Morning Star - Tantra/Nuru
Another good one. Very sociable and good conversationalist. I read one review that says she talks a bit, and if ur not into talking to much u may find her annyoing. i was nervous so i didnt mind it. Services are as offered on her site or if u msg her and she based in etobicoke south i beleive. She does a shower together, which i find a bit akward, but i accepted cause i was nervous. It was nice, but i didnt really get tht clean lul. I asked for nuru massage for 1.5hrs. The incall location had a massage table that was a bit small but she made due. Massage in terms of RMT was not tht good but it was def very sensual and erotic. She did a normal massage before moving to nuru. She used authentic nuru and it was great. She encourages mutual touching very much so, everywhere is allowed although i didnt try for digits. On the flip it was amazing sensual nuru body slide and pussy rub. No rush and she really seems like she is enjoying herself. If u give her more time to setup incall she can likely find better location so thats not on her. Otherwise, only complaint i have is she lives a bit far. Will likely repeat in future.

Aria (4540) - Nuru/Body Slide
She is retired but i think she still sometimes will post ads, althouh rarely. She still might see regulars she says. I posted about her in aother thread but just for completion ill add her here. Very easy to talk to, and authentic nuru gel used. She is very cute and is more of a tall spinner wchich is NMCOT as i prefer a bit more meat but session was still great. It was very similar to MP service, which makes sense as she had worked in one. She is reliable in her service and good hj. She does this thing where she breathes into ur ear tht i luved. Will likely repeat but ive only seen her once so im not really a regular. 200hr.

Jessica Steeles - Nuru
She has been reviewed before so i wont waste time. Gold standard for nuru.

Asian Sarah (5262)
An older asian lady who does massage/nuru out of north york area. Ive seen her twice. First time was very good session, nice warm nuru and she really worked rubbing me up and down. Even let me suck her tits and play with them. She is unshaven too which is a nice dynamic during the massage (although some may not like it). Good teasing and great hj finish and she seemed happy to please. Second session was not nearly as good. She seemed a bit snappy and nuru was little more than her just rubbing back and forth on top of me pretty much. So YMMV i guess, but generally its a decent nuru. I would probably try a normal massage session with her first before nuru if ur thinking about seeing her. Likely wont repeat since her incall is far for me and service varies too much. 220hr for nuru.

Rosalie/Leona (7515)
Dont fall for any of her ads in terms of offering a massages. The actual massage is pretty bad. I gave her services a review in another board so check tht out if u wanna read it. 200hr, no hh offered.

Kimmy (6775)
Young black chic. From her accent she is likely from some west african country (she is very cute tho the accent adds to it) Posted about her in another thread, but massage was very nice, on the soft side. Body slide was clothed, assumdedly cause she trying to be safe. Still felt very nice tho, and she really works the body slide. (not really a nuru massage as advertised tho, although she was moving so idk if that contributed). On the flip she also did some grinding where she was also moaning and stuff. Very hot. The CBJ, as a stated in the other thread, was amazing. Better than most bbjs ive gotten. Idk how long i would have lasted if it was a bbj. if u can afford her for fs then ur a lucky man. She super hot too. She moving to BC last i heard.

Dr. Sunny (5390)
Asian Milf. She does prostate massage plus edging hj pretty much. Ive heard a good number of negative reviews about her, but tbh, its not tht bad. Once u build rappor u can ask her to see tits but its always just gonna be hj. The actual session is a nice extend hj and prostate massage. For the price its very good and u get the whole 30 mins (usually like 20-25). She hasnt removed mask the times ive seen her tho. I usually see her as a like a plan D type beat. I like a good edging session. The prostate aspect is kinda meh, it just feels weird.

Nikki (9584)
Latina Milf. Provides massage. I went and tried the prostate massage as well. It sucked tbh. Actual massage was meh and happy ending was meh, not rushed but not sensual. She was fully clothed but did allow touching. Wouldnt repeat. services was 130hh for those curious.

Diane (1410)
Nice lady. Very much on the bigger and not so beautiful side of milf. I didnt mind much tho as good service can usually make up for it. didnt happen in this case. The incall/massage took place on a low mattress out of converted garage or attached shed or something. And it fucking smelled. She had a dog and i dont have pets so maybe im just not used to the smell but somehow i dobut it. She was a nice lady, providing sexual advice too, but i didnt come for advice... Regarldess the actual session itseld was basically just a short edging session where i was edged once. Whole thing was like 15 mins and i piad for hr. Not even a massage. Would def not repeat. Not sure what all the fluff and filler and stuff on her site is tho, i was not offered any disscounts or anythnig.

905-379-1130 - Massage
Slapping in this in here just cause. An old lady out of Hamilton who does a massage. Not gonna mince words, very unnatractive, incall smells and is dirty. The massage table is clean enough. She is very rude and rough round the edges. The actual massage itself was meh. She does massage ur butt and balls, where she she kinda rubs ur taint/anus with her fingers (no insertion). It felts pretty good to me, as it was my first time with anal play. Hj was ok and i paid extra for Bbj. She also did bls. If u can keep ur eyes closed and block out all the other factors its not so bad. I would not repeat tho, way better options. If ur ona budgjet tho, her service is extrremely cheap, for reasons stated above most likely.

Katya(2157)
Russian Gilf. Went for massage and HE. Really crappy massage on crappy bed in an apparment complex. she used lotion for massage. Most of massage was with massage gun. HE was jackhammer. Avoid.

Krystal (0505)
Young European milf. Basically a weird massage type thing where u can also touch her (no touching pussy tho) and she provides continuous adiotory feedback. This finishes with a hj with a lot of encouragement. It was def different, not my type of thing tho as the massage element was very lacking and the other thing didnt really make up for it.

Hope u guys got some insight into some of the providers. If u know of any tantra providers tht could be interesting feel free to reply or send me a pm.
Thanks to all for the posts.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

MILF, Asian with bush!!! Whereabouts does Sarah practice her craft. I must pay her a visit.

Please and thank-you

I always wondered about her. Shot her a text a few months back and never got a reply.
Welp. I saw her last week and it was.. different. Shoot her a text around 3-4PM, you might get a response around then.

Still looks great for a milf, and sheโ€™s also slimming down too! Sheโ€™s in a boot camp program and is seriously health conscious now.

.. and yeah. I went over to see her for 45 mins as advertised and probably spent a good 2hrs there lol. We were just shooting the shit and did a lil 420 she shared with me. Sheโ€™s still a pleasure to be with, just be warned that itโ€™s all fitness talk now lol. Since I have background, I was able to help her with posture and form. It was fun, but it was even a little too much for my liking to continuously talk about.

It was also my first experience with an SP high as a kite. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever do it again, just wasnโ€™t my thing lol. Sheโ€™s a good first try for an older EE. You may like her, and sheโ€™s real easy to talk to.

Thanks to all for the posts.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

MILF, Asian with bush!!! Whereabouts does Sarah practice her craft. I must pay her a visit.

Please and thank-you
She operates north york, in the traingle junction.

Welp. I saw her last week and it was.. different. Shoot her a text around 3-4PM, you might get a response around then.

Still looks great for a milf, and sheโ€™s also slimming down too! Sheโ€™s in a boot camp program and is seriously health conscious now.

.. and yeah. I went over to see her for 45 mins as advertised and probably spent a good 2hrs there lol. We were just shooting the shit and did a lil 420 she shared with me. Sheโ€™s still a pleasure to be with, just be warned that itโ€™s all fitness talk now lol. Since I have background, I was able to help her with posture and form. It was fun, but it was even a little too much for my liking to continuously talk about.

It was also my first experience with an SP high as a kite. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever do it again, just wasnโ€™t my thing lol. Sheโ€™s a good first try for an older EE. You may like her, and sheโ€™s real easy to talk to.
I prefer vaping to smoking: makes it easier to control my high, much more convinent and no smell. Plus smoking irrates my lungs.
That said, seeing a SP while stoned is ususaly not the greatest imo. If ur just buzzed or general high its ususally good.

I prefer vaping to smoking: makes it easier to control my high, much more convinent and no smell. Plus smoking irrates my lungs.
That said, seeing a SP while stoned is ususaly not the greatest imo. If ur just buzzed or general high its ususally good.
Same here, itโ€™s been awhile since I smoked as I usually vape myself. I was fine, unfortunately she was pretty stoned. She says she doesnโ€™t smoke it often and I believe it since she didnโ€™t seem to know her own limits.

My first session with her she was completely sober. So this is just an FYI as maybe any of you might encounter this

Best review thread in ages.

fwiw I know of a couple above.

- Arlene, looks her age (55), very nice lady, keen to push toward bj finish. nmcot. no chance of tantra or much of a massage.

- skye - SP rather than MPA. No massage really offered.

- noor - pretty sure is fake. advertises in 3 different locations, same title. weird replies days later.

- Kelly - 100% fake.

- Helen btw I was certain was fake. refused to send photos or do a video call to confirm looks at least similar to ad, but someone above said they saw her.

- I quite like Jacky if you like an older EE milf. I find the massage to be hgh quality, the tease to be excellent and experienced hj finish. NOT a looker but BBW huge tits. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...having_massage_luxprivate-7291338?source=list - not on the level of the abve reviews but good experience.

- Stella looks incredible - https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...akville_tall_sexy_russian-7279469?source=list - no experience but wow...

- Lina - well reviewed on the board here. Used to work at harmony spa. Really really huuuge tits and they are incredible but not worth more than a 30 min booking as there is no real massage to speak of. full service.

Apprecaite the reviews ๐Ÿ‘

Anybody have the opportunity to see Tricia? There are reviews from years ago, but nothing recent. Her website is still up and her phone number still works, just not sure sheโ€™s doing it anymore. Mostly every time you call it goes straight to voicemail. When it doesnโ€™t, itโ€™ll ring a few times then go to voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best review thread in ages.

fwiw I know of a couple above.

- Arlene, looks her age (55), very nice lady, keen to push toward bj finish. nmcot. no chance of tantra or much of a massage.

- skye - SP rather than MPA. No massage really offered.

- noor - pretty sure is fake. advertises in 3 different locations, same title. weird replies days later.

- Kelly - 100% fake.

- Helen btw I was certain was fake. refused to send photos or do a video call to confirm looks at least similar to ad, but someone above said they saw her.

- I quite like Jacky if you like an older EE milf. I find the massage to be hgh quality, the tease to be excellent and experienced hj finish. NOT a looker but BBW huge tits. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...having_massage_luxprivate-7291338?source=list - not on the level of the abve reviews but good experience.

- Stella looks incredible - https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...akville_tall_sexy_russian-7279469?source=list - no experience but wow...

- Lina - well reviewed on the board here. Used to work at harmony spa. Really really huuuge tits and they are incredible but not worth more than a 30 min booking as there is no real massage to speak of. full service.

Apprecaite the reviews ๐Ÿ‘
Thnx!

Jacky ad didnt seem to indicate u could get extras. I might have to try her out then. ill add her to the TDL. Can you DM me with ur experince with her?

Anybody have the opportunity to see Tricia? There are reviews from years ago, but nothing recent. Her website is still up and her phone number still works, just not sure sheโ€™s doing it anymore. Mostly every time you call it goes straight to voicemail. When it doesnโ€™t, itโ€™ll ring a few times then go to voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i saw her site but visually she nmcot. if anyone can vouch for her services i could TOFTT

Sweet Alice

Pretty well reviewed but thought I might catalogue her here instead of a new thread.

I have seen her twice both times were great experiences. The best time to get appointment (only time I could) is when her ad is up. Texting was easy and she does cash and e-transfer.

Alice always greets in lingerie and/or a dress and heels. She is very soft spoken which I love and her accent and language barrier make it better imo. She is MUCH prettier in person, her pics undersell. She offers pre and post shower before moving to bed.

First session was more vanilla, with intense lfk and some dfk, bbj, 69, into cfs. CG and then mish finish. It was great and she offered a massge after. She is a great conversationalist.
Second sesh I was in what I dub my "massage" phase, where I don't really want any fs anymore. Instead I got a great erotic massage. Started with a towel massage to dry and then handsweeps to tease. Then a bunch of body kisses, dfk, dirty talk, bls and rimming. After flip it was. Bbbj for 10 min and hj finish into cim. the dirty talk was also in a gentle way typical of Alice, but I won't spill deets ๐Ÿ˜‹

Def one of top providers especially for the price where you can get virtually everything inclusive cept for bbfs pretty much.

Last edited:
Anyone who's interested in Asian Sarah, she jacked her rates up. She told me $300 for 90mins massage. I imagine the Nuru is prob $400 range now.

@ignorethisact does she allow MSOG?

Anyone who's interested in Asian Sarah, she jacked her rates up. She told me $300 for 90mins massage. I imagine the Nuru is prob $400 range now.

Where does Sarah host? If she is an Asian Milf with bush, I am pushing my chips in as I am all in!

Sweet Alice

Pretty well reviewed but thought I might catalogue her here instead of a new thread.

I have seen her twice both times were great experiences. The best time to get appointment (only time I could) is when her ad is up. Texting was easy and she does cash and e-transfer.

Alice always greets in lingerie and/or a dress and heels. She is very soft spoken which I love and her accent and language barrier make it better imo. She is MUCH prettier in person, her pics undersell. She offers pre and post shower before moving to bed.

First session was more vanilla, with intense lfk and some dfk, bbj, 69, into cfs. CG and then mish finish. It was great and she offered a massge after. She is a great conversationalist.
Second sesh I was in what I dub my "massage" phase, where I don't really want any fs anymore. Instead I got a great erotic massage. Started with a towel massage to dry and then handsweeps to tease. Then a bunch of body kisses, dfk, dirty talk, bls and rimming. After flip it was. Bbbj for 10 min and hj finish into cim. the dirty talk was also in a gentle way typical of Alice, but I won't spill deets ๐Ÿ˜‹

Def one of top providers especially for the price where you can get virtually everything inclusive cept for bbfs pretty much.
Agree with your review. My experience with her. Alice is great. A sensual, soft spoken Milf. Highly recommend this lady.

Hi folks I m not sure if she has been already mentioned just wanted to post my recent visit from a kijiji ad - goes by the name Love Lani

She works in a very discreet location near Cawthra Burnhamthope, she does not discuss extras in text. She looks like half Thai/Chinese in early 40s has a nice set of jugs and looks young for her age. Decided to go for a 45 mins session massage was not RMT level just slight rubbing all over the body, little of hot stone massage, very friendly. As far as extras she is kind of restrictive 60,80,100 are her rates HE, Topless HE, nude HE. I went for topless HE she did not allow tit sucking and it was a huge let down for me. She was pitching for nude HE I had learnt my lesson by that time and did not opt for it. Repeat - No,Reason - teasing was missing throughout the massage. Damage - 70 + 80.
Rip off

Where does Sarah host? If she is an Asian Milf with bush, I am pushing my chips in as I am all in!
From what I understand she's in North York. Don't have details beyond that. Hoping OP chimes in. Didn't pursue for the booking and details as the price is high for just a HJ. Yes according to OP she's the older asian lady with the bush.

I texted her Saturday. She responded saying sheโ€™s in the Dupont and Landsdowne area. Said $200 hr or $250 for Nuru and followed up by saying no FS. I asked if bbbj is available and she didnโ€™t respond so I guess thatโ€™s a no.

Too bad... I love a hairy milf and the location is convenient.

I texted her Saturday. She responded saying sheโ€™s in the Dupont and Landsdowne area. Said $200 hr or $250 for Nuru and followed up by saying no FS. I asked if bbbj is available and she didnโ€™t respond so I guess thatโ€™s a no.

Too bad... I love a hairy milf and the location is convenient.
I can pass on FS, if she is an Asian MILF with bush, but I need more than a HE for that price. But I am sure she is excellant with her skills. I wish her well.

So i been hobbying for a while (4-5 months), mainly visiting independant Providers that do Tantra or Nuru Massages. I gotten good advice from this fourm so thought i might give back, espically since these types of providers dont really have reviews.

Dakini (2647) - Tantra
Def the most expensive of the tantra providers. Her service is very much in line with the spirtual aspect of tantra, incorprating the breathing, incense and other stuff. The session incorporates many elements and its not just a body slide and hj. She really does body to body in every sense, breathing together and other stuff. If ur interested im sure she is willing to tell more or just visit her site. I would likely not repeat as its outside my price range.
Incall was a space out in DT toronto. Dakini is not a looker by any means but the service is def premium for the spirtual aspect if ur into that. She also does nuru, but again, expensive.

Pearl - Tantra
Probably my favorite of the tantra sessions. She starts by talking with you about what ur looking for and is very personable. Again most of offerings are on her site and u can freely email her for more dets. I liked talking to her about some of my own personal stuff and she shared her experince with me. We did some breathing and eye exerciese and then did massage. i did skyclad so she was naked. The massage was good and included some body slides (not best body slides ever imo). The teasing was very good before the flip. Post flip still had massage/teasing elements before an amazing hj with a bit of edging before release. Afterwards she did some other spirtual rituals to re align my chakras and such. Im not very spirtual but it was an interesting experience. She had this one thing where she rang a triangle and it really puts u into a trance of sorts. would repeat if i lived closer, but drive is a bit far. Incall location is clean and smalls nice (she burns incense). She has her own house and massage table is in basement.

Morning Star - Tantra/Nuru
Another good one. Very sociable and good conversationalist. I read one review that says she talks a bit, and if ur not into talking to much u may find her annyoing. i was nervous so i didnt mind it. Services are as offered on her site or if u msg her and she based in etobicoke south i beleive. She does a shower together, which i find a bit akward, but i accepted cause i was nervous. It was nice, but i didnt really get tht clean lul. I asked for nuru massage for 1.5hrs. The incall location had a massage table that was a bit small but she made due. Massage in terms of RMT was not tht good but it was def very sensual and erotic. She did a normal massage before moving to nuru. She used authentic nuru and it was great. She encourages mutual touching very much so, everywhere is allowed although i didnt try for digits. On the flip it was amazing sensual nuru body slide and pussy rub. No rush and she really seems like she is enjoying herself. If u give her more time to setup incall she can likely find better location so thats not on her. Otherwise, only complaint i have is she lives a bit far. Will likely repeat in future.

Aria (4540) - Nuru/Body Slide
She is retired but i think she still sometimes will post ads, althouh rarely. She still might see regulars she says. I posted about her in aother thread but just for completion ill add her here. Very easy to talk to, and authentic nuru gel used. She is very cute and is more of a tall spinner wchich is NMCOT as i prefer a bit more meat but session was still great. It was very similar to MP service, which makes sense as she had worked in one. She is reliable in her service and good hj. She does this thing where she breathes into ur ear tht i luved. Will likely repeat but ive only seen her once so im not really a regular. 200hr.

Jessica Steeles - Nuru
She has been reviewed before so i wont waste time. Gold standard for nuru.

Asian Sarah (5262)
An older asian lady who does massage/nuru out of north york area. Ive seen her twice. First time was very good session, nice warm nuru and she really worked rubbing me up and down. Even let me suck her tits and play with them. She is unshaven too which is a nice dynamic during the massage (although some may not like it). Good teasing and great hj finish and she seemed happy to please. Second session was not nearly as good. She seemed a bit snappy and nuru was little more than her just rubbing back and forth on top of me pretty much. So YMMV i guess, but generally its a decent nuru. I would probably try a normal massage session with her first before nuru if ur thinking about seeing her. Likely wont repeat since her incall is far for me and service varies too much. 220hr for nuru.

Rosalie/Leona (7515)
Dont fall for any of her ads in terms of offering a massages. The actual massage is pretty bad. I gave her services a review in another board so check tht out if u wanna read it. 200hr, no hh offered.

Kimmy (6775)
Young black chic. From her accent she is likely from some west african country (she is very cute tho the accent adds to it) Posted about her in another thread, but massage was very nice, on the soft side. Body slide was clothed, assumdedly cause she trying to be safe. Still felt very nice tho, and she really works the body slide. (not really a nuru massage as advertised tho, although she was moving so idk if that contributed). On the flip she also did some grinding where she was also moaning and stuff. Very hot. The CBJ, as a stated in the other thread, was amazing. Better than most bbjs ive gotten. Idk how long i would have lasted if it was a bbj. if u can afford her for fs then ur a lucky man. She super hot too. She moving to BC last i heard.

Dr. Sunny (5390)
Asian Milf. She does prostate massage plus edging hj pretty much. Ive heard a good number of negative reviews about her, but tbh, its not tht bad. Once u build rappor u can ask her to see tits but its always just gonna be hj. The actual session is a nice extend hj and prostate massage. For the price its very good and u get the whole 30 mins (usually like 20-25). She hasnt removed mask the times ive seen her tho. I usually see her as a like a plan D type beat. I like a good edging session. The prostate aspect is kinda meh, it just feels weird.

Nikki (9584)
Latina Milf. Provides massage. I went and tried the prostate massage as well. It sucked tbh. Actual massage was meh and happy ending was meh, not rushed but not sensual. She was fully clothed but did allow touching. Wouldnt repeat. services was 130hh for those curious.

Diane (1410)
Nice lady. Very much on the bigger and not so beautiful side of milf. I didnt mind much tho as good service can usually make up for it. didnt happen in this case. The incall/massage took place on a low mattress out of converted garage or attached shed or something. And it fucking smelled. She had a dog and i dont have pets so maybe im just not used to the smell but somehow i dobut it. She was a nice lady, providing sexual advice too, but i didnt come for advice... Regarldess the actual session itseld was basically just a short edging session where i was edged once. Whole thing was like 15 mins and i piad for hr. Not even a massage. Would def not repeat. Not sure what all the fluff and filler and stuff on her site is tho, i was not offered any disscounts or anythnig.

905-379-1130 - Massage
Slapping in this in here just cause. An old lady out of Hamilton who does a massage. Not gonna mince words, very unnatractive, incall smells and is dirty. The massage table is clean enough. She is very rude and rough round the edges. The actual massage itself was meh. She does massage ur butt and balls, where she she kinda rubs ur taint/anus with her fingers (no insertion). It felts pretty good to me, as it was my first time with anal play. Hj was ok and i paid extra for Bbj. She also did bls. If u can keep ur eyes closed and block out all the other factors its not so bad. I would not repeat tho, way better options. If ur ona budgjet tho, her service is extrremely cheap, for reasons stated above most likely.

Katya(2157)
Russian Gilf. Went for massage and HE. Really crappy massage on crappy bed in an apparment complex. she used lotion for massage. Most of massage was with massage gun. HE was jackhammer. Avoid.

Krystal (0505)
Young European milf. Basically a weird massage type thing where u can also touch her (no touching pussy tho) and she provides continuous adiotory feedback. This finishes with a hj with a lot of encouragement. It was def different, not my type of thing tho as the massage element was very lacking and the other thing didnt really make up for it.

Hope u guys got some insight into some of the providers. If u know of any tantra providers tht could be interesting feel free to reply or send me a pm.
What else can you tell me about Pearl? Looks, the massage itself? She sounds up my alley. Thx bro.

Hey guys any specific inquires feel free to dm as well since I get notification.

She did indeed increase price. No idea why. Maybe increase in business? And no msg to my understanding and I didn't get the feel she offered it.
I can pass on FS, if she is an Asian MILF with bush, but I need more than a HE for that price. But I am sure she is excellant with her skills. I wish her well.
Yeah it's just hj. If she offered a HH session she may be more business tbh.

What else can you tell me about Pearl? Looks, the massage itself? She sounds up my alley. Thx bro.
She looks like her images on her site. She is a short young MILF (early 40s) with small perky tits and in great shape. She is cute and better looking in person. DM if u need more info than tht

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 20th , Sฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Tฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CYNDI ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• CYNDI ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day๏ผšNew white ana ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call๏ผš 647 891 0699
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  16. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐‚๐ข๐ง๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค!๐ŸŽ‰Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Mario525:
    waxing
  25. Mario525:
    waxing
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 19th , Fฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Iฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 18th , Tฬฝอ“Hฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน ERCA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
Back