Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried this ladki from SP Ashish about two weeks ago. He asked for 2500 1 hour. I negotiated it down to 2k.

He asked me to come to a lodge in Sanpada minutes away from Juhi Nagar station. Easy to reach and to find, even parking is available in case you need. I arrived in late afternoon.

Room was small and simple but bathroom attached. Girl was 70% of the photo. Somewhat chubbier than in the pic but not too fat. She undressed and was generally cooperative. I didn't try dfk due to covid risk so we started with bbj for about 15 mins. She has good bj skills and I enjoyed. I fingered her while she was sucking and she didn't mind.

I took her in miss first then turned her around and tried doggie for quite a while and then finished in miss again.

Looks 6.5/10. Chubby but not too fat. Average face but not ugly. Girl next door type.
Pussy: 7/10. Not too tight but not loose
BBJ: 9/10
WIR: probably yes, or try one of his other girls

Damage: 2k for 1

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 756
If you want exchange
FR on Simmi

Met her few days ago at Vashi, she came after 20 mins at lodge.

I have taken her b4 so service was guaranteed as we have good rapport.

1st round - DFK, CBJ, Missy, Standing position...almost 40-50 mins.

Lasted long due to pills, then rested for 15 min.

Replaced condy n again asked her for BJ, loong BJ...then doggy, n finally released in Missy.

Ratings

Looks - 8/10
Figure - 8/10
Service - 8/10

Damages

5k for 2
600 for AC room ST

Happy mongering, LK69 View attachment 151448

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk
Pls DM her no ..I can give Afro cheeks in exchange

Met indie anu/avantika couple of week ago.look wise ok she is milf around 35 little bit bulky
1 hr session.no dfk was big turn off.
Rest of thing as usaul.time watcher and hurried service.could not understand why she was too kin to know my personal details.
Damage 2.5k for 1 hr. + 700 for hotel.
Good for 1 time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Bro please share her contact info & pic
Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pooja nerul 2318
She is back in action..
Had 3some with pooja and another girl who works with her..
Pooja age 35+
Sapna age 22+
Did anal with pooja..
Did doggy with sapna...
Sapna figure nice, tight round ass but no anal..
Bj, rimming received..
Cost: 3k

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
Bro please share pooja & Sapna number
I share my contact in return
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

My recent Experience with Sneha 8107

met this chick recently. Wery well spoke and co ordinate. i checked in to hotel and called her up. she is on time. Called her in restro and took her directly to room. Once in room we greeted each other. 1st impression was pics were highly edited. She changed in to a sexy shorts and top.she has 3 tatoos on her body

I have carried vodka for her and wiskey for me along with some chakana. she made me very comfortable by chit chatting om various topics. Fir kya jaam pe jaam chalkaye jaa wala scene. have 2 pegs each and i was on her lap. Started dfk which was good.
then she has given me foot job....waaaaa....it was so aswome...

then go to bed undreseee each other .Started with licking whole body and then BBBj...took bbbj first time in life durimg mongering.....i can say she was expert in his job... she leaked my balls and parts under scrotum area and i was like awwwwwa...took condy and started with missinery...then she on wot...i told her to continue till i cum....lasted for more than 8 mins in wot....aur phir kya hasina ke pasine chut gaye..whole first session was for 30 to 40 mins....

took rest finished off with drinks...then moved for second session....started with leaking on back and then bums and bum crack moved towarda balls and cock..pure bliss this was...felt so nice...and then band band for next 10 mins....

overall rating 7/10
skin - Dark tonned
Looks - 6
Attitude - 08
BBBJ - 9
Pussy - 6 loose
DFK - 7
WiR - may be if no option
Damages 8k for 2 drinks 1k

Thanks to vicky0809 bhai. Please connect Bhai if any one wants to connect with her

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk
Please share her number & location bro
I will share my contact
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks Nickluv.

Two days back fucked Santoshi 9334.
Bhaiyyani aurat ko chodne ka maja hi alag hai.
Madmast badan. Fair skin. Seems she is new in business.

Fucked her hard. Maja aa gaya.

3000 for 2 session.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Bro please share her contact & location and age

FR on VIDYA Thane.

I met her yesterday at her place. She is very nice looking, a decent housewife. She is very friendly in nature. We had a chit chat for the first 20 mins. After that she guided me to her bedroom. But the bed was missing. It was a bit of a turn-off. But it got compensated in her looks. She has fair skin and average body. She is always smiling. She was very eager to serve me.

She started with deep DFK. While DFK, she passed on the chewing gum to me. We undressed each other. She has a athletic curves. Her boobs are average but firm. Her waist line wud be around 32. Her pussy is bit loose. Her buts are firm and average. She licked my whole body. She knows all the right areas to how to arouse a man. She gave an awesome BJ. For abt 20-25 mins she gave a BJ. She licked the balls also well. By the time she was aroused wild. She told that I'm not able to control plz come over me. She covered my dick with a condom and I started drilling her. She went totally wild. She enjoyed more than me. After first round we took rest for abt 15 mins
Now 2nd round. She told me to go for doggy style. After that she came on the top. She satisfied herself, as if she was not hungry for sex for several days. She again gave me a deep smooch. Her smooch kiss was the best I ever had. We cleaned ourselves, I paid her. As I was about to leave she told me she also felt satisfied. She told she has one friend of her I can have 3sum next time with both of them. She departed me with nice smooch.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 she has a smooth skin
Service: 10/10 no nakhra at all.
Damages 3.5k for 2pops 2hrs. U have to behave like a gentleman. She told that she dislikes young boys. She is interested in men with age of 30+.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk
Bro please share her contact & age
Thanks🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

FR Amina
After long time thought of having sex with lady may be after 1 month. Unfortunately lost most of contacts, even sync option did not work.
She herself called me that she is now back in Mumbai for last 5 days will I meet her.
So got her contact again as she called.
Immediately planned to meet her as she was also lacking funds to pay rent. I know her since last 7 years.
9 years before met her at railway station near Chembur at night as she landed in gents first class compartment as after 11 pm ladies compartment become gents. After crossing Mankhurd only we two were there in that compartment. She was afraid and was asking me Nerul kab aayega. Aap kahaan utroge. I told at Kharghar. She told she is new as her boyfriend has dumped and she want to return to Hyderabad as she has no money. I told I don't have money to pay u till Hyderabad, I can leave you to your Nerul house. She agreed. So I got down at Nerul and talked her from mankhurd till Nerul. During the conversation I came to know she is innocent, so we exchanged numbers and 2 days after I gave her 2k.
I thought she will never return. But 3 months later she returned to Vashi, and started working in some beauty parlour and then she called me that if i want we can meet. I took her to Lonavla and spent night with her, I was surprised she had knee length hair (I being hair fetish). During last 3 months I did not know this as she wore hijaab so could not make out. She is very fair and height also 5 ft 6 in. Also beautiful. Now also she looks ok, of course age factor matters.
I spent night with her at Lonavla without paying money. Then we used to talk and meet regularly and in return I gave her 2k to 2.5k. I made her learn how to do bj, cum in mouth, doggy etc. Several times played with her hair.
But now her hair is only till waist. But not an issue as she is good cock sucker, She sucks my cock for 30 to 40 mins. Many times ended session by cumming in her mouth.
Day before yesterday however I was only interested in fucking so I cummed in 15 mins and left the place. Overall it was old memories got refreshed.View attachment 130551

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Bro please share her contact & ref
I will share paid gujju busty bhabhi in vashi
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Priya Panvel 8495
I got her number via one friend of ulwe, I was trying to get in touch with her post Diwali but unfortunately she told she can only do sex during 12 pm to 5 pm and during this time I am mostly in office. And on Sunday she says her family do not allow her. As from Mon to Sat she goes to some college at Airoli.
Then on 22nd Mar I took leave as last night I found some smell of gas in my house while cooking. I cook myself as family is at hometown since corona.
So I decided to take leave next day and called Bharat Gas, he came at 11:30 and went at 12:15 pm. So then I thought what to do know, then I called her and asked her is she free.
She told yes and will only meet at Palms or Ananya at Vashi as she is 19 years old and do not want to take risk or will come to my house.
I told ok, she came with nice make up and is beautiful, young with flat boobs
I started undressing her while simultaneously kissing her. She has got long and silky, straight hair. She came with braid I opened her braid and played with her hair for 19 mins. She also enjoyed while I was waving my hands inside her hair.
I kissed her for more than 5 mins and she also enjoyed. She told bahut din ho Gaya (4 months ke Baad kisi ke saath kar Rahi hoon). Then she was holding my cock and doing handjob.
I told her to suck her. She sucked only for 5 to 7 mins without condom. Of course not so great bbbj, but still I liked it.
I asked her if she can allow me to fuck without condom, she strictly no and next time don't ask such stupid questions. I obliged and told ok I will do as u tell.
Her pussy is very tight i could penetrate with little difficulty but still I enjoyed it.
I after that did sex with her again on 27th Mar, this time she gave superb blowjob for 15 mins, I asked her can I cum.in her mouth she told no, so cummed in her breasts.
Her rate is 3k without place for 1 shot.
Overall it is very good experience as su h a young girl at 3k is great deal for me.
View attachment 149463

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Bro please share her contact details & ref
I can share gujju paid bhabhi contact

FR on VIDYA Thane.

I met her yesterday at her place. She is very nice looking, a decent housewife. She is very friendly in nature. We had a chit chat for the first 20 mins. After that she guided me to her bedroom. But the bed was missing. It was a bit of a turn-off. But it got compensated in her looks. She has fair skin and average body. She is always smiling. She was very eager to serve me.

She started with deep DFK. While DFK, she passed on the chewing gum to me. We undressed each other. She has a athletic curves. Her boobs are average but firm. Her waist line wud be around 32. Her pussy is bit loose. Her buts are firm and average. She licked my whole body. She knows all the right areas to how to arouse a man. She gave an awesome BJ. For abt 20-25 mins she gave a BJ. She licked the balls also well. By the time she was aroused wild. She told that I'm not able to control plz come over me. She covered my dick with a condom and I started drilling her. She went totally wild. She enjoyed more than me. After first round we took rest for abt 15 mins
Now 2nd round. She told me to go for doggy style. After that she came on the top. She satisfied herself, as if she was not hungry for sex for several days. She again gave me a deep smooch. Her smooch kiss was the best I ever had. We cleaned ourselves, I paid her. As I was about to leave she told me she also felt satisfied. She told she has one friend of her I can have 3sum next time with both of them. She departed me with nice smooch.

Damages 3.5k for 2pops 2hrs. U have to behave like a gentleman. She told that she dislikes young boys. She is interested in men with age of 30+.

Hi please share the contact, thanks in advance

FR on VIDYA Thane.

Please share the contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  10. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  14. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  15. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  18. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  22. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. alram89:
    Mississauga
  25. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  33. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
Back