Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Shoutbox
  1. Leona7:
    Im an Indo Canadian lady with good massage skills. Come experience my warm loving company and my hospitality. Contact 6472747515
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Yoyo嚗嚗 New young and very sweet girl And Candy嚗She Is a Vietnamese Spicy body and natural star like face 儭416-800-8026嚗9:30am-9:00pm)
  3. See You Health Center:
    Natali : She is new Vietnamese And Sophia: Vietnamese girl, great service and MiKa 嚗 She is young Vietnamese With Natural C Cup 儭416-800-8595(10:00am-9:00pm)
  4. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Lola and Ava are here today for your erotic massage needs Lily Spa 2190 McNicoll Scarborough M1V 5M2 (416) 551-3890
  5. red rose spa:
    We have 5 hot brown girls today 2588 Birchmount 647-702-8800 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Forever Spa:
    We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle Rebecca, Tracy and Cindy are available 2190 Warden 416-800-7887
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New young girl Student big breasted big boobs big butts Vivi,young girl beautiful face sexy body deep massage Thai massage Kelly,young girl big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 儭4379857899:bj2
  8. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Lisa on Thursday Open 10am-9pm Attractive friendly girls! 2324 Lakeshore Blvd Etobicoke M8V 1B6 416-252-9922 $40 for thirty minutes
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    OPEN TODAYAsian MassageQueensway Etobicoke$40 for 30minsONLY YOU HEALTH CENTREFull Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)9am-9pm Every Day!773A The Queensway, Toronto647-351-5058
  10. krayjee:
    Purple Sugar spa.....3700 Midland Ave, unit 118 , at McNicoll Ave, Scarborough is well known for their beautiful and service oriented young girls. They will have very pretty and sexy young Russian girl Angela , sexy and sweet Eva aka Kitty and a new very young and cute 20 yrs old Vietnamese girl Mimi on duty...Tel...(416) 321 3939
  11. Greenway Spa:
    GREENWAY SPA 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. PHONE 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. HOURS Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Thursday June 30th we have three beautiful young girls - CRYSTAL, MONICA & MANDY are working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  12. krayjee:
    Holiday spa....3517 Kennedy road just south of Steele is a very well known spa for having very popular girls for years. The rooms are very spacious with some in room showers. They have two girls on duty every day. They will have sweet and sexy Coco and sexy and slim service queen Cindy on duty. Tel.. (416) 293-8858
  13. Superior_Health:
    at 3459 Sheppard Avenue east, Thursday, Coco, (aka Eliza from JR) small in height and build, long brown hair, good English, wonderful personality, very good looking, does excellent medium pressure treatment, Kiki, new - well trained in professional treatment, with fantastic finish... very pretty... small build, dark hair to shoulder... for acupuncture or health related matters, or for an amazing relaxation treatment you may refer to Nancy 416 756-4800
  14. krayjee:
    Zen Wellness.....15225 Yonge st, Aurora. It is a very clean cozy semi legit spa located right on Yonge st at Wellington. They have slim, tall and flirty Cici aka Apple of JR, a new slender girl Selena and super star slim and sexy Ella (Mimi from Superior) on duty . Tel 647 273 7255
  15. krayjee:
    Just Relax wellness.... 160 East Beaver creek #17 is a well established spotlessly clean spa with sauna and steam room, well known for their good selections of 5 to 7 well trained masseuses every day. Today they will have very pretty Selena, fun and friendly Thai Jenny, beautiful Eva, slim and sexy newly revitalized Eliza , slim and cute sweet girl Coco and sweet and cute young and fun girl Amy on duty. Tel..(905) 707 5877
  16. krayjee:
    Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have slim and fit very sexy Kelly(aka Anna MoonDreams, Golden Lotus) with new beautiful melons, sweet and friendly Ada with sexy long legs and everyone's fav fun loving Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.
  17. krayjee:
    Blue Nile Wellness center..... 350 Wilson Avenue is a newly renovated spa conveniently located besides hwy 401 at Bathurst exit. They will have sweet baby face Lina with D melons, wild and sexy service queen Eva , new young and chesty Korean girl Emma , sexy boss Coco and young and pretty easy going girl Cici on duty. Tel (416) 398 5777
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    a cozy, clean spa located north of 401 at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100, Cindy, medium size, height & weight proportionate in a very pleasing way... great relaxation and even better service... Sisi, very young at heart and always thrilled to see you, beautiful, slender body... 416 222-5554
  19. Acewell Beauty:
    We are located at 9011 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill - Unit 102 Every Day we have beautiful Asian Attendants. Tiffany is here today... Make sure you visit us for an amazing treatment full of fun and relaxation! Stop by today or call 905-597-6616 to schedule your appointment.
  20. L_H_Health:
    Thursday, at 1699a Bayview Avenue, Coco, 5'1", long dark hair, mature, does a very thorough traditional style relaxation treatment... working with Sophie who does fantastic body work treatment... all muscle and joint pain relieved... freedom of movement restored... * parking reimbursed, show pic of meter... 416 800-3938
  21. TopHealthCentre:
    Jade and Alisa are here Today!! Get Your Erotic Massage You'll be So Very Satisfied & Happy you came! SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW! CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. 超ALK-INs Also Welcome 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  22. Sense Beauty Spa:
    Drop in and check out May today. Book Your Erotic Massage Call/Text to: 647-893-5196. May is VERY SEXY - 5' 3' 36D - 26 - 38 Black Hair. Beautiful brown Eyes - Sensual full-body Massage - Ask about her extra services...5170 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke.
  23. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 抰 抰抰-喫莞莞 莞鳶鳶莞梗 休, 氣遲賅蛤氣: Hot Tamale hh is here! Chinese Cherry & hh . Magic Garden 荊莞-莞突-埠突莞
  24. Bellagio Wellness Centre:
    GRAND OPENING 儭(905) 707-6866儭 綽#33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL綽
  25. PinkParadise:
    Friday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (返劾 劾 毋 毋 ) , 905-597-6683: Michelle, & sweetie Selena. 塔鳶 氣遲氣梗塔, 荊喫 佞莞莞屢莞 , 劾鳶塔 唐突氣, 拎氣湘蛤氣 蛤突-梗蛤-莞莞湘

Yogiraj

Reaction score
Guys,
once of my muslim model friend based in mumbai is avalilable for paid video chat full nude fun

Anyone interested ing here on telegram @Babyboo8900 with reference of ARCHANA BHABI

LoveableGuy

Reaction score
Hello .
I m in andheri mumbai for 2 weeks and if any one can share a descent contact will be grateful.
Looking for night in near by area prefered.

Tried some no. On locanto/ skokka but its all SP no direct so all effort in vain

Located jenny den but was asked who gave their location which i gave random name turned down may be bcause of reference

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Yesterday Tried Punjabi lady from SP Mamta List shahad

Yesterday was free at evening, so call Mamta to send some pic, selected one girl. And as she guided me went to Disa lodge in shahad, As i entered the room Mamta came and showed me 3 indie, which I selected she told that not good in service, that was big turn off for me.

Then she told try this Punjabi milf then pay me, if not satisfied then pay me half amount and leave.

Then decided let give a try, that was my right decision, I tried all position and with the lady and she was awesome, nice BJ, Nice Tit Fuck, Missi, doggie and Rimming, and It was total GF exp.

Service 9/10
Boob 9/10
Cat 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Wir : will try again

Damage 2.5 for 1 with room
Can you please DM me

LaProf95

Reaction score
Hello .
I m in andheri mumbai for 2 weeks and if any one can share a descent contact will be grateful.
Looking for night in near by area prefered.

Tried some no. On locanto/ skokka but its all SP no direct so all effort in vain

Located jenny den but was asked who gave their location which i gave random name turned down may be bcause of reference

Thanks in advance
Go for direct pick up from club Escape.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Privatenumber

Reaction score
FR on Ziya.
Digits- 5987

Got her number long ago from one of the mongers here and today jhonny was just in mood due to the weather.

I texted her on whatsapp and she asked for my name location and a pic of mine. Then we decided to meet at 9.30pm at her place in Kurla (Bkc area) its a flat where she has a dog and a cat too.

She welcomed me in and asked if I wanted water but all I wanted was her. She is damn pretty actually prettier than she looks in her whatsapp dp. She is short and slim girl and has good ass.

We sat had a chit chat and then she asked if I wanted to start. She definately does not watch time.

As the act starts, she asked me to take off my clothes and she started stripping herself too. We got on the bed and damn she started kissing my body and licking every inch of my body. Then i wanted to smooch her beautiful lips but she doesnt kiss mouth. That was bit of a turn off for me but then she compensated the whole kissing fiasco by giving intense blowjob wo cover. Oh! The blow was really intense like I have taken soni too but this one loves cocks a lot. She was sucking it non stop madly. It drove me mad then we did 69 for quite a while then she almost made me cum thrice. Her vagina is very very very clean and i loved eating it. She really enjoys and not much of a faker. Then we started the deed in missionary and wot. Got done with the deed and jhonny was very happy.

Damages -3.5k for 1 (she asked 4.5 but i was wanting it to be at 3k. Next time she said will lower down the amount)

WIR - DEFINATELY

ONLY FOR EXCHANGE OF SOME

JAZZY100

Reaction score
Go for direct pick up from club Escape.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
wHOM TO MEET AT CLUB ESCAPE, What are the ranges usually. Any particular time and day to visit for better looking girls or women . Reply plz

sharmajailc

Reaction score
FR on Ziya.
Digits- 5987

Got her number long ago from one of the mongers here and today jhonny was just in mood due to the weather.

I texted her on whatsapp and she asked for my name location and a pic of mine. Then we decided to meet at 9.30pm at her place in Kurla (Bkc area) its a flat where she has a dog and a cat too.

She welcomed me in and asked if I wanted water but all I wanted was her. She is damn pretty actually prettier than she looks in her whatsapp dp. She is short and slim girl and has good ass.

We sat had a chit chat and then she asked if I wanted to start. She definately does not watch time.

As the act starts, she asked me to take off my clothes and she started stripping herself too. We got on the bed and damn she started kissing my body and licking every inch of my body. Then i wanted to smooch her beautiful lips but she doesnt kiss mouth. That was bit of a turn off for me but then she compensated the whole kissing fiasco by giving intense blowjob wo cover. Oh! The blow was really intense like I have taken soni too but this one loves cocks a lot. She was sucking it non stop madly. It drove me mad then we did 69 for quite a while then she almost made me cum thrice. Her vagina is very very very clean and i loved eating it. She really enjoys and not much of a faker. Then we started the deed in missionary and wot. Got done with the deed and jhonny was very happy.

Damages -3.5k for 1 (she asked 4.5 but i was wanting it to be at 3k. Next time she said will lower down the amount)

WIR - DEFINATELY

Can you please share me her number?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sidh777

Reaction score
FR on Ziya.
Digits- 5987

WIR - DEFINATELY

Hi, I can exchange some numbers with you.