What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

in a Shiatsu massage, will the therapist touch my bottom?

Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Yumi: Chinese-Japanese mixed and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki Taiwanese :::She young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples Coco Amazing E Cup and Table shower queen Helen. ☎416-800-8026
  3. EliteSpa:
    YUKI and ADA @ Elite Spa 26-4820 Sheppard Ave. East. Can't decide? Try both :)
  4. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Sept 28. Young CBC Tracy and Slim Chinese Cici.
  5. Superior_Health:
    Young looking Rose and gorgeous Lola offering the very best in relaxation treatment 416 756-4800
  6. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4:heart4 2 Indian sexies are in Priya and Ella 👅 Text or Whatsapp to book appointment only 416-230-0199 :):)
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  9. oasis_care:
    Candy, Julie and Erika.... 416 915-9005
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki Taiwanese :::She young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples Coco Amazing E Cup and Table shower queen Helen. ☎416-800-8026
  11. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  12. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  13. Aqua Health Centre:
    We have new girl today named Jenny. You will love her outgoing personality and amazing bodily features. 1729 Bloor Street West. ☎☎ 647.343.6851 ☎☎
  14. Garo:
    416 781 0088 EVA(French), MARIA( Trinidad), Magdalena(Greek) MASSAGE $30/60 min /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/FREE PARKING:car
  15. red rose spa:
    Tara + Sofiya have big curves. 2588 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, M1T 2M5 ☎☎☎ 647-702-8800 ☎☎☎
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058
  17. Daisy Spa:
    Jessica and Yoyo are awaiting your visit. Both are very slender doll-like Oriental princesses full of desire. Visit today! ☎ 647-342-8272
  18. L_H_Health:
    Sophie is here now offering the very best in relaxation treatment 416 800-3938
  19. TOS88:
    https://massageplanet.net/classifieds/full-vip-experience-with-sexy-exotic-colombian-karla🍑-💦💋.34932
  20. TOS88:
    💦💦💋 FULL VIP EXPERIENCE With Sexy Exotic Colombian Karla🍑 @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!!! CALL NOW 647-348-4845 💦💦💋
  21. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  23. nanchyka:
  24. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  25. Ambition Spa:
    ♡★♡ Well Reviewed Massage + NEW Attendants at Ambition Spa in Cambridge 9am-9pm ❤ CALL 519-650-8001 or WALK IN :) ♡★♡

Ethan

Reaction score
Well duh that's why it's called a SHIaTsu massage

Amber S

Reaction score
I am not trained in that modality but from what I understand Shiatsu is a lot of pressure point holding and stretching, usually with the clothes on. Your therapist could have different variations of that but you can be open with them and tell them what you are comfortable with or not comfortable with. They won't laugh at you, I promise!
Them most important thing about massage is that you relax. Stressing out about what is going to happen in the massage is not going to help that.

leech

Reaction score
who wouldn't want someone working out the knots in their butt?

Shama

Reaction score
Working on the buttocks feels great and is a perfectly legitimate part of any kind of massage therapy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A my massage therapist is performing shiatsu on me - naked is that normal? Shiatsu Massage 3
Mystery S What training is needed to be a legitimate massage therapist w/Reiki, Shiatsu,... Shiatsu Massage 0
A my massage therapist is performing shiatsu on me - naked is that normal? Shiatsu Massage 0
A my massage therapist is performing shiatsu on me - naked is that normal? Shiatsu Massage 4
Aishani 👍 Shiatsu Massage Shiatsu Massage 0
R Would a pawn shop give me money for a Rotating Shiatsu Pillow Massage Mechanism? Shiatsu Massage 1
I Homedics Shiatsu Massage Cushion SBM700H vs SBM600H vs SBM500H? Shiatsu Massage 3
S are the shiatsu massage chairs good? Shiatsu Massage 0
T Why am I so soar that i feel beaten up and bruised from my shiatsu massage pillow? Shiatsu Massage 9
M Does anyone know what the 'do' means in do-in shiatsu massage? Shiatsu Massage 2
B Where do you get a good wheelchair that has a rocker and a shiatsu massage built in? Shiatsu Massage 3
A Does back pain get worse or hurt more after a session on a shiatsu massage cushion? Shiatsu Massage 1
U A Good Shiatsu Massage in Kyoto? Shiatsu Massage 1
G Does anyone know of a good Shiatsu massage in San Francisco? Shiatsu Massage 1
H How can i tell how many hours a Panasonic EP3222 Shiatsu Massage Chair has been used? Shiatsu Massage 1
S are the shiatsu massage chairs good? Shiatsu Massage 0
Brahbrah Which is more enjoyable to receive: shiatsu or Swedish massage? Shiatsu Massage 0
J Would a shiatsu massage belt help relieve me of my trapped wind and constipation? Shiatsu Massage 1
U A Good Shiatsu Massage in Kyoto? Shiatsu Massage 1
A Does back pain get worse or hurt more after a session on a shiatsu massage cushion? Shiatsu Massage 0
T Why am I so soar that i feel beaten up and bruised from my shiatsu massage pillow? Shiatsu Massage 0
Tim D Is shiatsu massage something a Christian should avoid? Shiatsu Massage 0
B Where do you get a good wheelchair that has a rocker and a shiatsu massage built in? Shiatsu Massage 0
? Does anyone know what the 'do' means in do-in shiatsu massage? Shiatsu Massage 0
G Does anyone know of a good Shiatsu massage in San Francisco? Shiatsu Massage 0
M Would you suggest a shiatsu massage, or hot stone massage? Shiatsu Massage 0
A Does back pain get worse or hurt more after a session on a shiatsu massage cushion? Shiatsu Massage 0
dull_sux Anyone know where you can get a great shiatsu massage in the GTA ( Greater... Shiatsu Massage 2
shebang i know how to do body massage like reflexology,shiatsu,back massage .can i make Shiatsu Massage 2
N do you know any web sight including free shiatsu massage tutorials? Shiatsu Massage 0
psihopupu How to learn Shiatsu massage? Shiatsu Massage 1
asitisnow What's the difference between accupressure and shiatsu massage? Shiatsu Massage 3
R What does the Shiatsu massage focus on? Shiatsu Massage 1
I Massage table - shiatsu release cables? Shiatsu Massage 1
C What is the difference between a Thai massage and a Shiatsu massage? Shiatsu Massage 4
D I want the best deal to purchase a shiatsu massage chair, similar to... Shiatsu Massage 1
M shiatsu massage or deep tissue massage: which one has more pressure? Shiatsu Massage 2
Tim D Is shiatsu massage something a Christian should avoid? Shiatsu Massage 8
Ms.Comrade SHIATSU Massage/Heat Pillow? Shiatsu Massage 1
J Why does my nine month old shiatsu keep getting constipated? Shiatsu Massage 1
I Which is better, a Homedics Swedish massager chair or a Homedics Shiatsu... Shiatsu Massage 2
P 6yr old Shiatsu x Maltese is snuffly, sneezing, occasionally seems like she's... Shiatsu Massage 2
M Tui na, Shiatsu or something else? Shiatsu Massage 3
G We rescued a very young shiatsu who is not yet a year old. When a leash Shiatsu Massage 4
M I have a shiatsu who always sits on my but when i move him he growls, but then Shiatsu Massage 3
M has anyone tried shiatsu?is it effective or a sham? Shiatsu Massage 1
? What do you get when you crossbreed and Bulldog and a Shiatsu? Shiatsu Massage 5
J I have a 1/2 maltese + 1/4 shiatsu & 1/4 toy poodle. What is the value of this Shiatsu Massage 9
J Homedics sfm-250 Shiatsu Massager Gears Keep Jamming? Shiatsu Massage 0
G 2 shiatsu and they constantly scratch and lick? Shiatsu Massage 1