Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I was?

How does it feel to get tested? Is it very uncomfortable with that swab up your nose?
Just like you are having a wasabe at a Japanese restaurant.

How does it feel to get tested? Is it very uncomfortable with that swab up your nose?
There's a few moments of discomfort, but nothing significant.

I have been tested twice, once after receiving a call from a colleague I had seen for a few moments who was positive and once to get clearance for a surgical procedure.

Nothing to be anxious about.

...pisses me off... u wanna take test outta curiousity? Like mebbe u got it, nvr got sick...? All the sudden, u cant do anythng... dentist, doctor, chiro, whatever, all ask, “Waiting results of a test?” If Y, .... fuckoff! :confused:

...so u wanna take a test, make sure u got no apptmnts planned...

It's really hard to remember to take precautions all the time... I caught a clip of the people managing the by-election somewhere and a lady volunteering was shown sorting paper then licked her thumb to gain traction on separating pages. And yes, not wearing a mask!

Back to the topic on hand. While I would applaud spas that would do this voluntarily, a lot at stake shutting earlier than everybody else. Lost income is an obvious reason and other would be losing girls forever to rival spas.
...losing girls 4ever... losing CLIENTS 4ever... A&R seems 2 have all new girls, & no more VIP... just do $40 rm + tips 2 girl like Asian spa... huge revenue loss... only two girls working @ a time... :no

...its not like hair salon... guys not gonna let their shlong suffer for months... u close? Find somebody else... :cum1

...there is always somebody else... ;)

I fully realize that if the Gov thought there was transmission coming from spas they would quickly shut them down. I also realize that this has a lot to do with the economy and jobs. My point is if we all make an effort to stay home if possible for the next 28 days we will be better off.

mass psychosis.

Yesterday Italy had about 40k new cases, and something like 70 deaths. US, 45k new cases 450 deaths, and here we had 18k cases and 14 deaths. In a lot of these cases the attribution to coronavirus is less than clear, at the very least, complicated.

To deal with this, we've basically given up our normal lives. It is insanity. The harsh truth is that the calculation at the core of this problem is pretty simple. There's a sliding scale, but basically, how many 80 year olds are we prepared to lose? If none, then by all means, lock everybody in their houses, close every business and have a fleet of government trucks deliver your daily gruel.

People have lost their minds. Anyone want to bet that a Biden victory will cause everything to look different in pretty short order?

...biked past Dundas/Ossington outdoors “Hippie Market” ... about a block f/ infamous Trinity Bellwood park...

...PACKED! w young ppl, no mask in sight... clothes shopping... when u r that close, its gonna spread... like White House outdoor celebration few weeks ago... now all getting sick... :sick

... & then park was packed again... 🤪

...I swear, this neighborhood = nxt pandemic epicentre... @least in spa, one person @ time... we can assess each others health... 🦠
The looming cold dark winter will curtail the “Hippie Market” and Trinity Bellwood Park typed crowds and come the spring, the crowds will come back with a vengeance. The socioeconomic collapse is creating a nightmare of a pressure cooker for the government.

mass psychosis.
Hardly, people are not walking around perceiving reality in a different manner, hearing voices, or believing everyone is out to get them

Mass Hysteria ? Maybe for some, not everyone.

To deal with this, we've basically given up our normal lives. It is insanity. The harsh truth is that the calculation at the core of this problem is pretty simple. There's a sliding scale, but basically, how many 80 year olds are we prepared to lose? If none, then by all means, lock everybody in their houses, close every business and have a fleet of government trucks deliver your daily gruel.

Normal lives ? You mean how it was Last year? How it was in Jan and Feb of this year ?
Most people are unwilling to accept what we have now, masks, staying away from people, some business closures, others operating at 25% capacity. this is what it is now. This is Normal in 2020.
Getting back to how it was is a few years away.
This is not different than the economic collapse of 1993, or 2008,; Not different than WWI or WWII. things change but in 2020 people want it their way else they refuse to believe is real.

This virus does not kill only 80 + year old
The large percentage between 15% and 22% are people over 50, but people under 30 deaths are between 1% and 3%

Early in the pandemic, COVID-19 incidence was highest among older adults. During June–August 2020, COVID-19 incidence was highest in persons aged 20–29 years, who accounted for 20% of all confirmed cases. Is possible the mortality rate would increase among younger people since the number of infected keeps growing.

People have lost their minds. Anyone want to bet that a Biden victory will cause everything to look different in pretty short order?
How is a Biden or whom ever victory going to influence the numbers in Italy, Germany, Australia or Canada. Do you believe this Virus is political ?

Last edited:
If I was an owner of a spa, I would voluntarily close my place starting tomorrow. If I was an employee of a spa, I wouldn't be showing up for work starting tomorrow. As a customer of a spa, I won't be visiting one anytime soon. People have to hunker down if we are going to beat this virus.
I fully realize that if the Gov thought there was transmission coming from spas they would quickly shut them down. I also realize that this has a lot to do with the economy and jobs. My point is if we all make an effort to stay home if possible for the next 28 days we will be better off.
Steely, that was not yr point... quoting yr 1st post... it’s all about SPAs closing, not everyone staying home.

...some spas close? They go outta biz... not a small sacrifice... barbershop sacrifices month revenue, but barbers & clients return... 💇‍♂️

....spas? They lose mpas & clients... :confused:

... don’t hafta look far... A&R stayed closed xtra long... girls all gone, clients gone... huge property, mostly empty... 💸

... spas kinda grey area... massage=legal, but sexual services not so much... HJ, nobody really cares, but most spas doing more.... u close ALL spas for a while... SP get xtra biz... some mpas become SP... & many clients? Gone 4ever. ..

Lookit August @ Seduction.... also Arielle @ Mirage.... close Seduction, clients just go 2 Mirage.... same girl, same services & actually less $$$... lots other cases like that... likely clients follow her, don’t return...

...u gotta worry when trolls like Snaky approve yr post... 👹

... most dudes on this site don’t wanna c more spas closing their doors...

...imagine we all stay home, hibernate for 3 mos... grind virus 2 nothing ...

... next day, we reopen... some truckers f/ USA kiss their Cdn gf... here we go again! 🦠

...let’s concentrate on reducing activities that actually cause virus 2 spread... crowds ppl w/o masks... 😷

If I was an owner of a spa, I would voluntarily close my place starting tomorrow. If I was an employee of a spa, I wouldn't be showing up for work starting tomorrow. As a customer of a spa, I won't be visiting one anytime soon. People have to hunker down if we are going to beat this virus.

Lol ..hunker down..all that does is reduce your chances of getting infected. How does that beat the virus ? . Hunker down for 30 days or 30 months .The minute you go out to buy food you can get infected. Staying isolatated reduces the spread doest cure anything. Unless theres a cure this will repeat until such time. The roller coaster ride will continue.

As for closing businesses.
Tell the banks to stop collection mortgage payments and insurance company's to stop charging for 3 part liability, so spas can be closed and not pay anything and while there close tell all the spa girls they dont have to work to pay their Bill's since some magic wand has been waived ceasing all bill payments.

Stop working , close down businesses , who is covering the ongoing expenses of those business and employees..you ?

Last edited:
Reality is, until now, no ones knows underlying truth. Scientists, medical experts and people who belong in higher echelons are still unable to uncover COVID. It's not like the virus just came overnight and starts spreading devastations. I would like to think we're way pass infancy, but somehow we're still behind dealing with the unknowns.

For the first time in many years, all together governments, politicians and bureaucrats have shown inferiority on this given adversity. At this moment, no one has the ace card. Nothing under their sleeves, and every effort seems futile. Imagine the numbers of times they flip flap since the beginning. The statistics been presented be it infections, illnesses and fatalities are all skewed. The supposed standard deviation conclusion have continuously shown confusion to the masses rather than confidence. The more people are divided the more it will be prolonged.

No wonder we're in this predicament, state of shock and unable to accept what supposed to be new norm. And, what's that?

And, what about other countries and what they're doing? Especially the ones with higher populations and densities? The likes of China, India, USA, Indonesia, etc. I must say, we're lucky to be in here Canada. A large country with smaller population. This is despite continued outgoing and incoming flights from different parts of the world. Was it we have better control or we're just plain stupid!

As a hobbyist, I never had an enjoyable MP sessions since re-opening. It shows, just like the rest or some of us who are in denial. I am working towards painful acceptance and compliance, be it be restrictions or another lockdown. But, come to think, to date, I only have known 3 people who have contracted the virus. And, they were all in US. None in Canada, except on what we watched or read in the news. Of course, no one wanted to be infected or give to someone.

Damn...

Paying a sex trade worker to possibly give you COVID should NOT be part of living your life while taking precautions. Here is my list of non-essential that I will still take the risk to do:
1. The gym (they do an excellent job of limiting the numbers and you have to use an app to book)
2. The bookstore
3. A haircut
4. Starbucks (I only sit outside and will only do take-out now the days are cooler)
5. Gas (I have to use the pump)

That's it. There is something wrong with you and them (the women) if you think $160 is good value for the risk.

Also, it is so amusing to see people get all riled about masks and rules and shutdowns. Even if the death rate is 1 in 500 for YOUR age-group (let's say 35 to 44), it shows real stupidity that everyone thinks they won't be the one to die or have life-long complications after COVID. Really bizzare human behaviour. Would you get on plane if it had a 1 in 500 chance of plunging into the Ocean? Asking for a friend.

Steely, that was not yr point... quoting yr 1st post... it’s all about SPAs closing, not everyone staying home.

...some spas close? They go outta biz... not a small sacrifice... barbershop sacrifices month revenue, but barbers & clients return... 💇‍♂️

....spas? They lose mpas & clients... :confused:

... don’t hafta look far... A&R stayed closed xtra long... girls all gone, clients gone... huge property, mostly empty... 💸

... spas kinda grey area... massage=legal, but sexual services not so much... HJ, nobody really cares, but most spas doing more.... u close ALL spas for a while... SP get xtra biz... some mpas become SP... & many clients? Gone 4ever. ..

Lookit August @ Seduction.... also Arielle @ Mirage.... close Seduction, clients just go 2 Mirage.... same girl, same services & actually less $$$... lots other cases like that... likely clients follow her, don’t return...

...u gotta worry when trolls like Snaky approve yr post... 👹

... most dudes on this site don’t wanna c more spas closing their doors...

...imagine we all stay home, hibernate for 3 mos... grind virus 2 nothing ...

... next day, we reopen... some truckers f/ USA kiss their Cdn gf... here we go again! 🦠

...let’s concentrate on reducing activities that actually cause virus 2 spread... crowds ppl w/o masks... 😷

Im confused by your post. Are you actually saying that you care whether a spa shuts down or not? I mean let's face it most people wont give a shit if some go out of business. They'll just set up private meetings like they did before.

Paying a sex trade worker to possibly give you COVID should NOT be part of living your life while taking precautions. Here is my list of non-essential that I will still take the risk to do:
1. The gym (they do an excellent job of limiting the numbers and you have to use an app to book)
2. The bookstore
3. A haircut
4. Starbucks (I only sit outside and will only do take-out now the days are cooler)
5. Gas (I have to use the pump)

That's it. There is something wrong with you and them (the women) if you think $160 is good value for the risk.

You dont need 1 and 2. You can work out without a gym. You can get and read books online.

Im confused by your post. Are you actually saying that you care whether a spa shuts down or not? I mean let's face it most people wont give a shit if some go out of business. They'll just set up private meetings like they did before.

It's still nice to have spas open in your area for those impromptu sessions. Personally, I don't want them to close either (already had a couple near me close down). Also, some of these ladies will leave for good...

It's still nice to have spas open in your area for those impromptu sessions. Personally, I don't want them to close either (already had a couple near me close down). Also, some of these ladies will leave for good...

Its a cycle. All spas and girls have a best before date. Old spas will close, old MPA's will leave. New spas will open, new girls will appear. Nothing lasts forever.

Its a cycle. All spas and girls have a best before date. Old spas will close, old MPA's will leave. New spas will open, new girls will appear. Nothing lasts forever.

That's true and if those spas reopen with new mgmt, that's fine with me. But so far, the two close to me have not reopened and there's at least 3 decent MPAs that are gone now...

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  19. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  20. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  35. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  36. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  38. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  46. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  47. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
Back