Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How deep is too deep

John Gordon

Reaction score
Hi all

Yesterday we had an very interesting discussion as part of a course i was taking. I was being worked on by a practitioner of sports massage and trigger/fascia release techniques. She correctly identified several areas of my body, back, buttocks, knees and ankles which had been very sore. Needless to say, she got in there; I was yelping and even crying...but the pain was worth it in that i felt immediately better if not a little embarrassed for letting rip in front of a room of quiet strangers.

however, we all got to talking about pain during massage. one therapist said it could promote the body to go into spasm. but the course leader said that if someone came for a massage with pain or muscle trauma - to NOT tackle that area firmly to the point of the pain would almost tantamount to 'cheating' in that they'd go away with the original problem...muscles must be shocked into healing etc.

Now, because i work with people whose health is compromised, i cannot do these massage techniques at all...i have to be quite gentle and soothing: but these comments have made me feel a little 'lightweight' - as though i am not quite a REAL practitioner as i don't set about people and i haven't got a pneumatic drill for a thumb.

Where do we all stand on this;
a x

I think it is all about client communication and watching their body too. For clients who come to me with pain conditions I use trigger point therapy and some mysofascial realease techniques. I warm muscles first and don't just go straight in doing trigger point work. I also work within the clients pain tolerance - if what I am doing is too painful for them then I ease off. You don't have to use a lot of force to work on trigger points. If the trigger points are there they'll be found. It is working slowly with focus that helps find them. I ask clients on a scale of 1 to 10 how the pain feels - my aim is for it not to be above 7 plus I am not trying to get to a 7. Clients find the pain pleasurable. I do say that if at any time the pain feels like it is not helping then they must let me know. I also say if they are finding it too much also to let them know.

I go back to the trigger points a few times during a session and treat for about 10-12 seconds and I don't increase the pressure. Some therapists may be taught to hold them for longer but that can be hard work on the thumbs and not nice for the client either.

I've not yet had a client's muscle go into spasm when I've done trigger point work. Also some mysofascial realease techniques can be gentle in their application.

Also sometimes gentle and soothing is what a client needs. I've had a few clients who can only tolerate the gentle pressure (I find it hard to hold back but raise the leve of the couch to help me).

Not sure if I've answered your question but I'm sure others will chime in.

Hi happygoddess
I am very surprized your instructor and the fellow therapist thought it ok to have you yelping and crying ???? the person recieving treatment should be empowered to controll the pressure/discomfort by using a 1 to 10 scale thereby keeping the therapist informed who should respond accordingly....this is teamwork! not a lie there while I hurt you technique.

Fortunately you were able to experience the benifits of identifying and treating the triggerpoints. Triggerpoint work can be used on clients whose health is compromised eg fibromyalgia, it is how you apply/work with your client that counts.!
I have worked on many chronically compromised clients who have benifited enough to sleep at night and return to work.
By working gently in short sessions. You can eventually build up to much longer deeper sessions = longer lasting more effective benifits.

There will always be a market for deep treatments with the more pain more gain athlete brigade who in a medical/chronic pain environment could/would hurt someone if techniques were applied in the way you describe above.

I really hope you are not put off from using triggerpoint work on your clients (if suited)
you dont need pnumatic drill for a thumb just care and patience in application and you will go a long way .

Regards steve

This is a great thread and I hope you get lots of answers.

I have many clients that on their first visit they expect pain, either because of past massage experiences or because of what they've read.

IMO it doesn't have to be that way to achieve pain relief and deal with soft tissues problems. Although there are times when I think a particular technique will cause pain, I will warn the client and advise them to use a breathing technique under guidence.

However, we have many techniques available to us where there is no need to go in with a shot gun technique. When I finshished my Swedish/Holistic massage course I actually felt ill-prepared to deal many of the conditions presented to me. But with further training, I have some excellent mentors who have enabled me to learn how to deal with specific problems.

I would strongly recommend massage therapists to go on and learn sports and/or remedial massage, or other advanced techniques. When you have indirect techniques in your massage portfolio as well as direct techniques, then it's possible to deal with each condition while minimizing the pain.

Every client is different, and everyone has a different pain threashold, some clients are very fit and others are elderly, infirm or are in a great deal of pain. Therefore it's essential that the technique used is right for the condition and the client. Far too many clients have had bad massage experiences because of over zelous application.

My tutor says, "massage is not an act of violence", and I agree with him completely.

Know your A&P, conditions, techniques and client, then massage is less about depth and more about being effective and appropriate.

Myarka.

At last! someone speaks the words of true bodywork

In order to effectively treat painful obstructions, you must work as close to the 'wall' as possible to get good results. Relieving pain and restoring the body needs this kind of work.
I always say that the treatment is no more painful than the condition, and will minimise the duration of suffering.

Trigger points will always be tender which guides the practitioner to the site of treatment.

That is not to say that 'lighter' techniques do not work. The main aim in all bodywork should be to instill relaxation throughout the body. You can't work a joint or muscle if it is not relaxed. If i treat someone with fibromyagia or osteoparosis or cancer, i will tailor the treatment to suit....which in most cases will be 'lighter'

IMO all physical bodywork should be taught a the deeper level so that each practitioner has the confidence and ability to apply successful treatment. Making it 'lighter' is just a matter of intent.

INDO

This has been a bit of an issue for me in my initial training - not sure it's reassuring to see the issue never goes away!

I guess in my role as a student of Holistic Massage, which is largely for treating stress and improving general wellbeing, it's not in my remit to 'treat' a knot / adhesion / trigger point - one of my case studies is seeing a physio for tendinitis, so it's her job to treat the injury, using massage that leaves my client pretty sore, and mine to do general loosening, soothing, etc.
But another one has several knots / TPs that are simply a result of a stressful job, they have been there for years and do not qualify for physiotherapy treatment. So she needs someone to help her with them. I am reading all I can, but I intend to take a course eventually. From what I've seen so far, the comments regarding communication with the client and giving them control over the pain are important - my friend's physio tells her the massage will hurt, she deals with it, she goes home and heals and continues to get better. It's got to be about the client choosing what they want to get out of a treatment (help with pain or relaxing and soothing massage), knowing what to expect, how the treatment will affect them, and being able to say 'stop!' if it gets too much.

Personally I advise my clients that as an aromatherapist, my primary concern is the assimilation of the oils rather than the condition of the muscles. I did study Swedish massage but refuse to do it because the rheumatoid arthritis has affected my hands to the extent that they are deformed and I'm not putting my own health in jeopardy.

Most of my clients have compromised health and really appreciate the gentleness but firmness of the massage. The key for these clients is to be gentle, yet firm. Done properly, it should be soothing and relaxing.

Do any of the massage therapists on this thread use METs?

Myarka.

A personal view as a Sports Massage practitioner. I can apply a lot of pressure if necessary (I'm 6ft and over 14 stone), and spent the first 2 years of my career treating professional rugby players, but deep massage must be used selectively. You need to factor in various elements such as the amount of tension in the muscle, is the condition acute or chronic, the pain tolerance of the client and the potential effectiveness of deep tissue work for the particular problem. There may be a more appropriate technique.

If using deep work do it progressively and intelligently, warm the muscle(s) and build the intensity slowly. Check with the client continuously and ensure they are OK. It is not a competition between the client and yourself to see who can administer/take the most pain. Bruised, unhappy clients are not acceptable.

Deep tissue work can also be tremendously damaging to the practitioner so learn to master 'no hands' techniques.

Hope this helps.

Oh yes, and I do practice MET (post before this one-MYARKA)

Great thread!
I find so interesting how elusive the concept of pain is and how much it greatly depends on the trust the client has on the practitioner. Once the client can trust and relax, the pain becomes more like an "intense sensation" rather than "pain".

Art Riggs says that pain is not caused by deep work but by going too deeply too soon and I totally agree.
Sloooooooow work is the trick for me. And i try to always remember never force the tissues. Just "knock at the door and ask if i may come in". Then make a suggestion, invite the tissue to follow a direction, a stretch, a move, a release...but without imposing.

Ida Rolf said that pain is resistance to change. And I find that to be very true not only in massage world but in every aspect of life!

My feeling is that if the client trusts me, knows what I am doing and why and is ready to get on with some "changes" in their bodies, pain is not pain anymore. It is more like an intense sensation that feels actually pleasurable. That's the "good pain" and "good pain" works!

I had a new client this morning that asked for a light aromatherapy massage because she was fed up with being bruised and hurt by other therapists but her neck and shoulders were ridiculously tight. I used cranio-sacral techniques on her for half the first half of the treatment and she could not believe how much looser her neck and shoulders were without even doing any normal massage. By the time she got off the table (2nd half was massage) she said she couldn't remember when she ever felt that loose and rebooked straight away. CranioSacral is ridiculously light, if I hadn't had such good results receiving it myself after an accident, I would probably have felt like it was a complete joke giving someone a treatment using the ultra light techniques and expecting anything beyond them feeling relaxed. Luckily I knew how effective it is even if it fells like nothing is being done, and I have continued to use it and the results with clients are great.

I can, and still do, deep work, but I'm using ultra-light work more than deep these days. It's also much easier on my hands/thumbs/wrists.

Guys, this is all really useful to know! With just basic Holistic Massage I feel like I hardly know anything, and am anxious to learn more.
I guess I'd better get some good old experience first!

Hi Thell
v good idea, too many therapists bounce from one course to another without mastering the one they have just done.
When you feel the time is right, ( after a while you will intuatively want to work deeply) fork out for the best sports and remedial course you can afford. Then when your clients come and mention old scar tissue, muscle strains migriane etc you can confidentaly offer to help them.

As a receiver, rather than a giver, of massage, I found this discussion very interesting.

From my point of view, I find deep trigger point work very helpful. I completely agree with the comments of โ€œmassage spaceโ€ that โ€œpainโ€ is an elusive concept, and that a great deal depends on establishing a relationship of trust between client and practitioner.

Some practical points from my own experience:

1. Slow deep work is much more bearable than quick deep work! I had some sessions of trigger point work from a physio, but found it very uncomfortable as I never had time to relax as she attacked point after point! I have since found other therapists who work much more slowly, and paradoxically much more intensely. Because there is time to breathe into the tight spots and let the tissues relax, I am much less aware of โ€œpainโ€ and more aware of a delicious feeling that tight spots are letting go.

2. I have never liked being worked on through a sheet or a towel โ€“ some deep tissue practitioners do this. But it can actually make the treatment more uncomfortable, as the sensation is less precise โ€“ I would much prefer feeling a thumb or elbow going directly to the tight spots and exploring them.

3. I have never come away from sessions with bruises, but I have felt some tenderness on the trigger points for a few days afterwards โ€“ particularly if the work has been on sensitive spots such as the ribcage. This tenderness can be a good thing โ€“ I find it reminds me to breathe into these spots, so the treatment carries on working after I have left the treatment room.

4. Finally, communication is vital. I and my therapist donโ€™t talk much about โ€œpainโ€ during the sessions โ€“ this can encourage the therapist to back off, for fear of hurting the client. We both know that we can stop at any time if the work becomes too intense. So rather than say โ€œthis is painfulโ€ I prefer to say โ€œslow down hereโ€ or โ€œgive me time to breatheโ€ or my therapist will feel a knot and ask โ€œcan I stay longer / can I go deeper?โ€ In this way, the treatment becomes an exploration which we undertake together.

I hope these comments are helpful, and that they might encourage those who are new to this sort of massage to explore it further.

MVT - thank you, these comments are certainly useful to me. As a relative beginner I feel this is something definitely need to learn more about.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, โคMichelle ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  4. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’žCindy, ๐Ÿ’–abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโค Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’žโฃThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,โฃ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  18. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  20. Red Rose Spa:
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  23. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  28. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  36. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  38. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  39. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
Back