What's new

hello

Shoutbox
  1. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  2. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  3. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  4. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  5. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  6. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  7. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  8. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  9. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  10. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  12. milfmaid69:
    bella
  13. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  14. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  16. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  17. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  18. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want
  19. sunnyg:
    Any info on Rita from Atlantis spa brampton
  20. Indian Girls:
    :heart5 HIRING ATTRACTIVE LADIES make up to 5k a month text me at 416-230-0199 with your profile picture. Peel Region Shop :heart5:heart5
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  22. pappu987:
    Can any one share number for Goa?
  23. Bookmonica:
    Independent tonight until Jan 23rd CALGARY info at bookmonica.com
  24. Indian Girls:
    :) SOUTH INDIAN AND 2 PUNJABI GIRLS on Duty until 9pm! :heart5 Text only with your name 416-230-0199 :heart3:heart3
  25. Back in Toronto:
    Four years of Hell under trump is over, now four (more) years of Hell under biden/harris begin!

fendergrl97

Reaction score
hi everyone,

joined a week or so ago. I Work in the New Farm area and not soliciting for work, just interested to see what other forms of work are like and to talk to people in other areas of the industry.

street angel

Katelina

Reaction score

Hello Street Angel..welcome to our fun, nutty and generally informative forums *smiles*

groovybug

Reaction score

Hello Street Angel, I'd just like to add my name to the welcoming committee. I think you've come to the right place & I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information you seek, Reviewom the lovely ladies who Reviewequent these forums. I wish you well. Hope you'll become a regular. :grin:

Lizzie

Reaction score

Welcome to the AB website, Street Angel. :grin:
Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

:roll:
Baza

headshotbobby

Reaction score
Hi Street Angel

Welcome to australian-babe. I hope you have some fun around the place and enjoy it as much as we do :grin: Just a quick question if I may and I sooooooo hope you don't mind hun :kiss: - but with your name being "Street Angel" does that mean or like do you mean you work on the street? NOT that I find anything wrong with that - but just really interested :cool:

dipshi_t

Reaction score

LOL....I can just picture it now....everyone will be checking out Bazza'a arse at the next mp.nets drinks session. That is a great avatar mate!

msjinx39

Reaction score

Hiya Street Angel :wave:

Welcome to AB, I think you'll enjoy your stay here and I hope it gives you all your looking for.

Hey fellas !! This thread is to welcome Street Angel, not to perv on Baza's new arse !!. ....... it is a great arse though, you should be proud of it Baz.

[email protected]

astutewoman

Reaction score
how rude of me..................

Sorry about that little distraction !

Welcome to the AB forums, Street Angel !

Hope you enjoy your time here in the "community"

Reaction score

Glad you like the rear end of my avatar Scouser.
She sure can move that arse. :grin:

Cericoe

Reaction score
hello again

thankyou for your kind words, yes it is a very nice butt I agree!

Yes webmistress, I am a street based worker, but not all the time, just semi-regularly.

Have met some interesting ladies Reviewom Sydney recently up here, they seem to be more mobile than brissy ladies

Had a look in your chatroom lastnight which was abit of fun!

hope to talk to some of you again.

Thankyou No Logo Boy for yr kind comments in my messages section too

mindtrap

Reaction score
Sydney ladies

Hi streetangel, thanks for the mention :smile:

Back when I was a Reviewequent visitor to the Valley, there was an annual migration of Sydney and NSW based street workers up here - though not for winter (on the basis of 'at least it's warmer up here') but at about this time of year, spring/summer. I'd love to know why, since even ladies Reviewom Newcastle and so on would come up (i.e. it wasn't a collective decision, just a lot of individuals making the same decision as if by magic).

Conversely, very little trmpfic the other direction. Perhaps the size of the respective street worker markets - Sydney huge, Brisbane fairly small - drives any movement in only the Sydney-to-Brisbane direction.

Anyway, let me reiterate how nice it is to see you on the forum! :grin: