anyone can recommend anyone in Ottawa?
  2. Guest:
    Kendall seduction spa airport
  3. Guest:
    안녕하십니까? 다 좋아?
  4. Guest:
    hi bella
  5. Guest:
    What's the best spa around midland and steeles?
  6. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼❤Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 💋❤647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3:heart3
  7. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    UWell
  9. Guest:
    hand job
  10. nanchyka:
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE your enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER):heart2:heart2
  12. Guest:
    Any idea where Joey from Sunshine Health on Bloor is?
  13. Guest:
    Joey
  14. TOS88:
    Touch of silk on The Queensway!! Gorgeous young girls!!
  15. CHRIS007:
    Best Massage *Envy Health Spa* New girl Bella and Angela Beautiful and Young location: 17120 Leslie St. Call 437-226-9752 :heart3
  16. Garo:
    BRUNET and [email protected] 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE ,LOVELY SERVICE $30/60 min the best . CANADIAN SPA !!!
  17. Guest:
    filipina massage
  18. Guest:
    Where are all the young fit Canadian women? Always seem to be Asian or fat, old polish ladies
  19. Guest:
    Any Downtown toronto asians?
  20. massage time:
    ::heart3:heart3new spa in vuaghan:905 553 0888:heart2:heart2
  21. massage time:
    ::heart3:heart3new spa in vuaghan:905553 0888:heart2:heart2
  22. Guest:
    ♥💋Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2
  23. Guest:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 💋647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:read
  24. Guest:
    Kitchener waterloo?
  25. Guest:
    Good prostate massage?

RKBeaner

Reaction score
Name - Hanna

Looks - 9/10 - reminds me of Hyolyn in looks and physique

Body - 9/10 - 5'5 slim beauty with natural B+ wrapped in a bra and daisy dukes. She has a nice butt and legs to match

Service - 9/10 - I must have been her first customer as she was all over me and helping me with all aspects from helping me out of my clothes to the bed top service that covered all the bases and the cherry on top - shower for 2 finale. She speaks English well and no communication issues here

Location- 8/10 - there must have been some event happening as the once desolate parking lot was all packed to capacity but with the front and back door entrances, was not too hard to find parking and liking the nice private entrances

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Here we go.
She is beautiful, she is sexy and friendly with nice slim shapely body and long legs. Her English is good, her attitude is great and a good kisser as well. What more you can ask for.

photo_editor_ds_1563094433224.jpg

Last edited:

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Name - Hanna

Looks - 9/10 - reminds me of Hyolyn in looks and physique

Body - 9/10 - 5'5 slim beauty with natural B+ wrapped in a bra and daisy dukes. She has a nice butt and legs to match

Service - 9/10 - I must have been her first customer as she was all over me and helping me with all aspects from helping me out of my clothes to the bed top service that covered all the bases and the cherry on top - shower for 2 finale. She speaks English well and no communication issues here

Location- 8/10 - there must have been some event happening as the once desolate parking lot was all packed to capacity but with the front and back door entrances, was not too hard to find parking and liking the nice private entrances
This Hanna is the same as the fresh from the airport Korean on at La Monny? 9 out of 10 looks and body? Were you drunk or high? Anyways, thanks for the misleading post. Life’s fckn great. Enjoy gents. :fall

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
There is a pic posted on another thread. How recent is another question.

PS: I have met the lady. Down to earth, real person. But 9s are too high for looks.

For those looking for some connection with a possible semi-regular, a good candidate if you like her looks ( I would say has more of a "Canadian look" with a nice butt compared to some very skinny asian mpas out there).
There is no way you can rate the look. Somebody's 10 may be just a 6-7 for some. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most white folks think actress Lucy Liu is beautiful. She doesn't even make 5-6 in my eyes. I will give Hanna about 8-8.5 for my taste but it's her sweet friendly attitude that makes her beautiful. So far Korean CL from VIP last yr was the prettiest one I have ever seen at a spa. She is a 9-10 in my eyes.

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Mr Funguy: If you (or others) want to dip your foot into the holisitic scene for the first time in awhile, this lady is a good entry point imo.
You can also talk to her about the interesting Commonwealth country she lived in before coming to Canada recently (ie she was not a direct import from Korea, so more westernized than regular mainland FOB - there is presumably a certain number of guys out there who like such a background).
Mmmm. ..She might be a bit too hot for KL Funguy. The best thing about her is she is well rounded and pretty much like a complete pkg girl for those looking for a decent good fun to chit chat, kiss and cuddle with. Not for those kind of guys looking for girls like Rita, Yuki or Liya.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Mmmm. ..She might be a bit too hot for KL Funguy. The best thing about her is she is well rounded and pretty much like a complete pkg girl for those looking for a decent good fun to chit chat, kiss and cuddle with. Not for those kind of guys looking for girls like Rita, Yuki or Liya.
So Yuki, Liya and Rita are only good as fuck machines? They don’t like to chit chat, kiss and cuddle? Very interesting.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have tried speaking to Rita more while rotating between the 5-6 different things we do per session, but she seems to be a John Wayne type - i.e. likes to speak with her actions more than words.

On the other hand, she does a simply outstanding job at reading body language, following my lead, responding well to my initiatives, and also taking the initiative herself and allowing proper time for me to respond. This is the advanced emotional & physical connection stuff they write about in counselling manuals for married partners. In other words, she physically gives and takes like an emotionally-intelligent long-term partner.

What would you say about a say a quarterback and receiver who can anticipate and read each other's moves (like Tom Brady and that short white guy tight end with a beard who recently retired), but without actually talking. That is type of high-level but non-verbal communications Rita and I have. But just as Brady does not cuddle and kiss his high performing tight end, some high performing mpas are not much for the cutsy stuff. But others are (hence the recommendation to see Hana for first time holistic gents).

PS: You will recall KJ wrote he had a hard time making a choice when both Rita and Hana there. I would say Rita is like driving a high-peformance test track sports car. Best suited to the expert drivers who can safely bring out maximum performance. Hana is more like a regular street-legal car, so any suburban dad can jump in, turn on the ignition and drive smoothly away and with instant pleasure.
P.S. I’d say your somewhat retarded in your experiences to make any such analogies.

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
A doctor would say expression of such unprovoked hostility usually reflects some deeper unresolved personal inner issue. Perhaps you rarely have had the experience of being in perfect sync with a woman? Both Rita and Hana can help you work that out, at a hour rate well below a shrink! Good deal, eh!
I’m unsure why you are sensing any hostility.