What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

Review Hand L wellness centre

Free parking, ATM
Shoutbox
  1. red rose spa:
    Queenie (previously at aLegend) is available at 2588 Birchmount ☎ 647-702-8800
  2. red rose spa:
    Queenie
  3. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Amanda is Caribbean, Apple is Taiwanese, Mia Singaporean and Mandy is Chinese☎416-493-8898
  4. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    We have service queen Jessica and Cherry on duty today ☎416-800-8026
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Yoyo and milf Mary today...
  6. nanchyka:
  7. Daisy Spa:
    We have SEXY GIRLS Jessica and Yoyo today. Both are absolutely BUILT FOR PLEASURE. (647) 342-8272
  8. Prasoon333:
    sonagachi updates
  9. secretsmassage1:
    Open till 9pm!! 💋💦 NAYA, KIARA, LAYLA & SAVANNAH AVAILABLE! BOOK NOW! 4168001742 👅
  10. TOS88:
    💋💋 💦 COME see Sexy spanish beauty Maria 5’7 long black hair slim... Eastern European Vixen fire red hair and a nice round 🍑 call 647-348-4845
  11. Mia and Friends:
    Petite girl Rose is here with Japanese princess Yico. (437) 333-4760
  12. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  13. Superior_Health:
    For therapeutic treatment today, Sasa.... other treatments available by appointment...
  14. red rose spa:
    ❤❤ Tara and Asha at 2 Invergordon 416-292-1268 ❤❤
  15. red rose spa:
    ❤❤ Queenie, Lala, Tiffani at 2588 Birchmount 647-702-8800 ❤❤
  16. Lex luther:
    Were in Mississauga is BabyBella
  17. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here for the absolute best relaxation treatment...
  18. golden__lotus:
    New ! Stella and Mimi, both very hot...
  19. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💋Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💦💋Please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦💦💋:heart2:p:heart2
  20. Munna Pundit:
    Hi guys. Need huge boobs contacts in North Bengal. Help needed. Thanks in advance.
  21. Whitesnake1987:
    Covid-19 can damage heart, lungs, pancreas, liver, kidneys, brain and TESTICLES!
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    We have 3 young girls Coco, Angel and Mimi on duty ☎416-493-8898
  23. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    We have sweet Liya and Yumi (Chinese and Japanese mixed sexy models) on duty☎416-800-8026
  24. Superior_Health:
    Lola here today, young, very pretty... Rose has returned after a restful absence...
  25. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💦💋Good Good Massage 💦👄💦☎437-881-3200💦💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💦💦💦:heart2:p:heart2

Bigusdickus

Reviewer
Reaction score
Was In need of a good massage today after a strenuous workout yesterday, so decided to try H and L wellness ,had seen the place on a recsent visit to the new VIP spa.was greeted by a pretty woman Jojo ,asked to see the staff and decided to do 1 hour with Yoyo ,solid built mid 30 ish asian woman.not a full service spa but happy ending . (hj) spent the next hour being worked over very hard and she targeted all my muscles that were tight, she did a tremendous job using her forearm s and elbows to release my tightness.
and the strength in her hands was great for manipulation, most women tire when working so hard but she was on point the whole time.
A pleasant change from the usual spa light rub and fuck....you so big stuff....
This could be a go to spot for a truly good MASSAGE.
50 for 1 hour room fee and tipped 50

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Was In need of a good massage today after a strenuous workout yesterday, so decided to try H and L wellness ,had seen the place on a recsent visit to the new VIP spa.was greeted by a pretty woman Jojo ,asked to see the staff and decided to do 1 hour with Yoyo ,solid built mid 30 ish asian woman.not a full service spa but happy ending . (hj) spent the next hour being worked over very hard and she targeted all my muscles that were tight, she did a tremendous job using her forearm s and elbows to release my tightness.
and the strength in her hands was great for manipulation, most women tire when working so hard but she was on point the whole time.
Where is this place?

trhpierre

Reaction score
This place doesn't come to mind, where is this H& L Wellness!
Any liberal touching on top of the HJ, Thanks.

Bigusdickus

Reviewer
Reaction score
This place doesn't come to mind, where is this H& L Wellness!
Any liberal touching on top of the HJ, Thanks.
No real touching she was fully clothed during whole session,I just rubbed her legs and ass a little as she worked me over while I was face down.nice change from usual stuff though.even brought steaming hot towels and laid them on me after a pro touch.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
No real touching she was fully clothed during whole session,I just rubbed her legs and ass a little as she worked me over while I was face down.nice change from usual stuff though.
Yeah, an RMT massage after tips these days will run you around $100 and the massage quality is not that much different from the top semi-legit ladies...

Bigusdickus

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yeah, an RMT massage after tips these days will run you around $100 and the massage quality is not that much different from the top semi-legit ladies...
They advertise then do rmt ,don't know weather they have on staff or if it's just for billing ,but the gal i saw definetly has had some good training as she found every little knot in my body and worked them out.
Like you said price was great,they ad 30 bucks for 30 mins room fee.

zancrow

Reaction score
How was the tease leading up to the hj? And how was the hj? Good tehniques?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Happyman Shangrila Wellness Toronto Massage Review 6
M HAND JOB & BLOW JOB & HEAD JOB from Nail Salons, Hair Salons, Waxing & Tanning Centres ? HAVE YOU GOTTEN ONE? Toronto Massage Review 49
M Morning HJ (hand job) Massage between 5:00 am and 9:00 am???????? Toronto Massage Review 5
M Best Thai Massage in GTA (hand-release only, no FS) Toronto Massage Review 1
B Chat 4 Hand Massage Toronto Massage Review 2
IronBoss Making circles with my hand around her cute little ass Toronto Massage Review 2
A Any info on, Hunter, Riley or Victoria, from Hand from Heaven? Toronto Massage Review 1
K 4 hand massage with no extra Toronto Massage Review 2
T 4 hand massage recommended or just sounds good? Toronto Massage Review 5
TheKWguy Cbj vs hand job Toronto Massage Review 20
Ursus This not showering thing is getting out of hand Toronto Massage Review 17
IronHeart Hate bitches who spray hand sanitizer on my hands. Toronto Massage Review 0
D 4 hand massage near Airport Toronto Massage Review 1
MPfun Any luck at any ‘Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa’ locations? Toronto Massage Review 5
N 20 dollar hand jobs... Toronto Massage Review 3
L Hand Job Lesson RPS - Reverse Pussy Slide Toronto Massage Review 2
A Blonde Dirty Talker Hand Job Lesson Toronto Massage Review 1
M Foot Jobs VS. Hand Jobs Toronto Massage Review 6
L The Hand Fin-ah-leee Toronto Massage Review 0
T Is that Selena at blue laggon from hand from heaven Toronto Massage Review 9
E Blue Lagoon or Hand from Heaven? Toronto Massage Review 15
D Hand Job Lesson # 42th (for best thumb action) Toronto Massage Review 16
P caught anything from hand massage only? Toronto Massage Review 11
reds Hand release - Can it be as good as this?? Toronto Massage Review 31
H Review Green valley wellness centre and spa. Rowntree dairy road. Woodbridge/Vaughan Toronto Massage Review 6
W Shangri-la Wellness- Anything Similar? Toronto Massage Review 51
B Lavender Wellness on East Wilmont. Toronto Massage Review 26
P Review: Jessica E&M and Eva JR Wellness Toronto Massage Review 16
hiyamickey Ellagance wellness center @8099 Weston Road unit #7 2896571666 Toronto Massage Review 89
D D & W Wellness 825 Bloor St West Toronto Massage Review 6
T Alfa Wellness Spa in Vaughan Toronto Massage Review 6
Auroran Review of Pinky's Wellness Newmarket Toronto Massage Review 0
MoreEyeballs Oasis Hub Wellness Centre 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 905-237-5885 Toronto Massage Review 3
S Question Lavander Wellness? Toronto Massage Review 11
X Chat MIA Wellness RIP Toronto Massage Review 24
MoreEyeballs Oasis Hub Wellness Centre is temporarily closed due to the current environment. Toronto Massage Review 4
P Review Mei at Just Relax Wellness Toronto Massage Review 18
P Renee & Lucy @ Shangri La wellness Toronto Massage Review 10
H Question Ace Wellness? Toronto Massage Review 10
P White girl Ashley at WJT Spa in Etobicoke 4162317688 Toronto Massage Review 7
P Jessica at E&M Wellness Toronto Massage Review 46
max headroom Review Oshawa - Beauty wellness center - Sara Toronto Massage Review 12
C Question Eva Wellness Brampton 647-655-8131 Toronto Massage Review 7
LazyBoy Review Oasis Wellness Centre, Lola - A Lazyboy review Toronto Massage Review 10
S relax time wellness spa 8081 Yonge Street Toronto Massage Review 4
R Review Summer @ Oasis Wellness Toronto Massage Review 1
O Oasis Wellness Centre - 9218 Yonge St. Unit 6 - 416-918-6459 Toronto Massage Review 109
pman Review Oasis Hub Wellness, Richmond Hill Toronto Massage Review 34
J Health Hub Wellness Centre 7381 Kennedy Markham Toronto Massage Review 15
maggiewangca 🌺Melody Wellness Centre / 🌺#301 - 1315 Lawrence Ave East / 🌺416-391-0880🌺 Toronto Massage Review 2