Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H&H Experience?

Serious question, are some of you guys getting kickbacks from certain massage places?
It seems certain places are always being bumped to the front page of the board and in many cases there is absolutely no pertinent information being shared.
The only time I will regurgitate an old post is if I actually went there.........and then, typically, only when it was my first visit or a new provider. If I told you once, that’s all you get from me........unless it’s my go to, LaBella. Close and good. (Same thought process as RMG on XP)
I wouldn’t be surprised if there are post fluffers. As a business owner I may try that exact tactic.

When I go see the real Sunny you guys will know about it. Like it or not I will be reviving an old thread. (Respectfully) I’ve been working through the vegetables on my plate and will be trying the top sirloin soon.

I understand if you go and try out a new girl at a well reviewed location but when it's a post like "went to place ABC and got the usual great service!" then it just really doesn't serve a purpose.
I think we all agree that one of the downsides of CAF is all the shilling that takes place there and I don't think we want to see that happen to this board.
The amount of times XP and Miracle get bumped when there is absolutely nothing new about the place astounds me (when there is something new post away), and posting the Kijiji ad on here for H&H just to say "hey look they offer undraped" (which does not necessarily mean extras are offered which we covered in a different thread).
I'm not trying to sound like the grumpy old guy on the board but there are so many unreviewed girls out there and we keep recycling the same old places.
The worst part is a bunch of us on here have seen girls who have not been reviewed and yet don't post a review until the question goes out "any information on this ____"
Maybe its just me and the board has just transitioned to more of a discussion forum and its the natural evolution.
More than likely guys just have less money to burn and we are sticking with the ones we know we are happy and get value from, I know I have kind of gone that way.

Sign me up for kickbacks.
At least the Edmonton section has activity and that draws more activity good or bad.

...........I'm not trying to sound like the grumpy old guy..............
Typically not one to point out the elephant in the room.........but you are awfully close to 50! LOL;):ass:lol

(The author of this response in no way assumes other participants in this forum, older than CF, are considered “old guys”. In addition, the content of this response was purely tongue-in-cheek. The author also agrees with large amounts of CF’s comments.)
No old guys, (or elephants), were harmed in the writing of this response.

Typically not one to point out the elephant in the room.........but you are awfully close to 50! LOL;):ass:lol

(The author of this response in no way assumes other participants in this forum, older than CF, are considered “old guys”. In addition, the content of this response was purely tongue-in-cheek. The author also agrees with large amounts of CF’s comments.)
No old guys, (or elephants), were harmed in the writing of this response.
Et tu Bruti? :zorro

Or I went to a better school system :) I think I saw the term used in Caligula lol
Yes Google it
Screw you man, I won’t do what you told me!!!
I know what Caligula is...... I give GREAT coligula!!!........(Or did I catch it once but I got some pills and the scars are healing. )
Either way, I know you are but what am I?

Screw you man, I won’t do what you told me!!!
I know what Caligula is...... I give GREAT coligula!!!........(Or did I catch it once but I got some pills and the scars are healing. )
Either way, I know you are but what am I?
This fake fight is very entertaining; it reminds me of the one between Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon.:car

Makes you wonder if we ever all got together for a beer how many of us would hit it off and how many of us would punch another?!?!
I vote for Rook to be the first one passed out and MM throwing hay makers at random people by the end of the night :lol:crazy

Makes you wonder if we ever all got together for a beer how many of us would hit it off and how many of us would punch another?!?!
I vote for Rook to be the first one passed out and MM throwing hay makers at random people by the end of the night :lol:crazy
.....................I resemble that remark......

Had 4 hands at H and H and asked for deep tissue, one girl very slim and small 40’s seemed to know what she was doing and also mixed in a feathery touch, other girl was a bit
I'm heading out of town for a bit. Had hoped to pop in to H&H beforehand but I just don't get downtown much. They seem to be pushing their posting a lot, is it all the familiar faces/names working?

Gentlemen,

The tour continued today with a trip to H&H as I was downtown in the morning and had some time to kill . Was responded to quickly despite the time and was fortunate to get in as there was a one hour opening .

I was very pleasantly surprised when I went in . The room was exceptional- very spacious, warm, and quiet. A total bonus was the bed warmer which let me settle in.

The girl was very pleasant, beautiful, but with little English . The massage was well above average, and the time went by too quickly . The finish was no less than amazing and I was graciously offered a shower in the private bathroom before leaving .

Needless to say I'll be back and plan to extend to 90 min as it's far too good an experience to rush .

Any updates on this place?
The update??

-Went last week.
-Waited as the door was locked then finally came 5 min late.
-Lady gave a name that sounded like she shook up a bag of vowels and randomly layed them out on a table.
-She seemed flustered and lost. (40 ish Eats well.)
-Asked for medium pressure.......got fluff. Had to keep telling her where/how to massage.
-flip? ........ guidance was needed there as well.
(Interesting side note.......one Frank Sinatra song found its way into the playlist. Gave me a little smirk)
-Empty soap bottles in the shower (rocket science)
-When asking to pay with CC she eyed some cash in the wallet and kept telling me to pay with cash.
-I won the battle but it was a struggle. Tainted an already weak experience.

Was my second time there with approx six months between. First time was a 6/10............This time? 4/10.
I think I have darkened that threshold for the last time. Sad really.

Been to H&H recently, wanted to try something different (are they?).

Called in for a 10 am appointment, went to the back door (behind the hair salon). No one answered. Texted back and forth, was asked to wait for 15 mins. Door opened after 20 mins.

40ish, Asian, Short, nipples poking out the dress, black leggings. Decent face behind the mask, comparably good English. There was a hint of cleaning alcohol in the air on the front entrance (very small office space).
Was led into a studio type of room - had everything except a kitchen. Massage bed, couch, card machine, supplies (towels, napkins, oil and few more boxes), washroom with shower. There wasn't enough space on one side of massage table. Was wondering how she will manoeuvre around the table.
Was asked to take off clothes, wash hands and face. Shower wasn't offered (had showered at home just before going there).

Washed hands, sanitized and lay on table. Time was 10:30. She came in - asked her name. Sasha. Now the leggings were missing.
Lights went off - it was too dark, got used after a few mins. Typical waterfall music on background. At times, I was able to hear voices from hair salon, though not very loud.

Massage was very mediocre. Asked for more pressure, but nothing changed. She kept pressing her pelvic area on my knees. Started caressing her legs. Felt she had some sort of pant - didn't seem to feel her skin. Probably my eyes didn't do a good job earlier.
About 20 mins into massage, asked to flip. I thought that was very short time, but was eager to get into the action.
On flip, LG was up and she asked if need a finish (using her hands to gesture the movement very awkwardly ). Agreed and she started off immediately. She allowed to touch her boobs, lowered her tops to fully expose. I have never seen such long nipples. Felt nice. Felt natural. C or D Cup. Did allow to suck on them while she played with the LG. No touching down-under allowed. I asked if that would cost more, she didn't respond.
Finish was ok, felt she wanted to get off from it. Immediately after finish, she asked to go to shower. I thought the time has run very fast. Couldn't check time with the dim lights inside. After showing, cleaning and getting dressed, paid the fee and walked out. Looked at the time and it was 11:10.
In essence, got only 30 mins on the massage table.

No repeat for me.

Been to H&H recently, wanted to try something different (are they?).

Called in for a 10 am appointment, went to the back door (behind the hair salon). No one answered. Texted back and forth, was asked to wait for 15 mins. Door opened after 20 mins.

40ish, Asian, Short, nipples poking out the dress, black leggings. Decent face behind the mask, comparably good English. There was a hint of cleaning alcohol in the air on the front entrance (very small office space).
Was led into a studio type of room - had everything except a kitchen. Massage bed, couch, card machine, supplies (towels, napkins, oil and few more boxes), washroom with shower. There wasn't enough space on one side of massage table. Was wondering how she will manoeuvre around the table.
Was asked to take off clothes, wash hands and face. Shower wasn't offered (had showered at home just before going there).

Washed hands, sanitized and lay on table. Time was 10:30. She came in - asked her name. Sasha. Now the leggings were missing.
Lights went off - it was too dark, got used after a few mins. Typical waterfall music on background. At times, I was able to hear voices from hair salon, though not very loud.

Massage was very mediocre. Asked for more pressure, but nothing changed. She kept pressing her pelvic area on my knees. Started caressing her legs. Felt she had some sort of pant - didn't seem to feel her skin. Probably my eyes didn't do a good job earlier.
About 20 mins into massage, asked to flip. I thought that was very short time, but was eager to get into the action.
On flip, LG was up and she asked if need a finish (using her hands to gesture the movement very awkwardly ). Agreed and she started off immediately. She allowed to touch her boobs, lowered her tops to fully expose. I have never seen such long nipples. Felt nice. Felt natural. C or D Cup. Did allow to suck on them while she played with the LG. No touching down-under allowed. I asked if that would cost more, she didn't respond.
Finish was ok, felt she wanted to get off from it. Immediately after finish, she asked to go to shower. I thought the time has run very fast. Couldn't check time with the dim lights inside. After showing, cleaning and getting dressed, paid the fee and walked out. Looked at the time and it was 11:10.
In essence, got only 30 mins on the massage table.

No repeat for me.
Thank you for a very good descriptive review. You have confirmed your visit with this is on par with everyone else. It is a hit and miss, never consistent. For many years already this space behind the salon was a rotating operation and reviews have always been mixed. The current business seems to know how to market to a male clientele as evidenced by the ads placed. Just unfortunate that the quality of massage is not there at all and it seemed too rushed. I hoped you paid only 30 min pricing because that is really how much time you got. If you paid about $100 total, then it's on par with an AMP, although I find that at least you have better chance of eye candy and more touching along with the mediocre massage.
Thank you anyways for visit and review. Keep it up!

if 4 hand was done well, in-sync and all that, then maybe. but my experience has been not that great.

i started this thread because i've seen a recent surge in advertising. so i wanted to know from those who have gone or dropped by if anything was different - as in, is there a reason for the new push in advertising? thats all.

and btw MM - regarding my Betty massage thread years ago - funny thing is i don't go back there very much, but when i do, she remembers me, and i've had nothing but good experiences since that day. maybe not always super, but no checking her phone, no leaving the room, no farting. even some ok conversation, and much more time allotted to my "king massage" portion. everyone with years of experience on here should know that if you have any kind of actual connection with a lady - then time, kindness, and generosity can pay off. even in places that generally don't get great reviews.
I’ve had several 4 handed massages and they weren’t worth the money. Much better off with a good 2 hander.

I have been there a few times, massage 7/10, finishing 8/10. The noise of the hair salon really set off the relaxing mood.... :(

Been there few times over the years. Last time when I went about 6 months ago, they had me wait for 20 mins. It was evening time. Turns out no masseuse there at the time I was waiting outside. Shasha came in from outside and it was a surprise to me - they should’ve told me nobody’s there and if you’re ok to wait then this is the time they’re expected to come back..
I go inside, discuss the options (I normally set the expectations upfront so no Drama afterwards-especially place like this) and she decline to finish. However, I received very similar finish as YegBoy mentioned earlier from her. Clearly I felt she was done for the day and owner tried to set this all up. Wtf!!
Didn’t go back since then. Looking to see some changes before I try them again
(If at all)!

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back